Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 03

Story Info
Round-Trip to the Void.
8.2k words
4.48
34k
23
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older unless otherwise denoted. All characters are fictitious and this is a fictitious story, any resemblance to any characters, living or dead, in this story is purely coincidental. I appreciate the comments and appreciate your input. This is a continuous story and you should read the first two chapters so you understand the dynamics of the story.

Thank you PapaKilo14 for the editing.

Chapter 3 -- Round-Trip through the Void

The 2nd major change in my life began on a regular early winter day at school. Frank Dressler, a junior and a devout loner, came into school that day, with one purpose, to kill or injure as many of his classmates and teachers as possible. I found out later, Frank had been suspended the day before after fighting a bully who had started in on him. The guy had it coming, but due to the zero tolerance policy in place at school, both were suspended. When Frank went home that night and told his parents, his father beat him badly and grounded him for two weeks. This included no video games, which were Frank's only outlet for his stress suffered at the hands of his schoolmates. Frank had had enough. At lunch time he entered the school with two of his father's 9 mm pistols and 500 rounds of ammunition in a backpack, as well as 2 hunting knives. He walked directly into the school administrative offices and promptly shot the principal three times in the assistant principal, who had suspended him, two times in the head. They both died instantly. Being in the cafeteria, talking to Mike and Candi, I thought I heard what sounded like some pops, but had no idea what they were.

Frank entered the cafeteria with a bang, pardon the pun, firing several shots through the door as he came in. I felt a searing pain along with a burning sensation on my left ear. I saw him standing there with a gun, preparing to fire again at a group of stunned students sitting at a table, Kaylee Diechart being one of them. It had nothing to do with who was at the table, but I leapt forward and performed chop to his right wrist causing him to drop the gun. I'd learned in aikido that there is a very painful bundle of nerves that runs across the top of the radial bone at the wrist. I apparently hit this area so hard that it temporarily stunned his ability to grasp the gun with any dexterity, lucky for me.

His attempt to grab the gun was thwarted when I reached down and picked it up first. He drew his second pistol, walked toward me, but I managed to reach up and center my foot with all the spring my leg had to offer and force it into Frank's right knee cap. This made a terrible crunching noise and he went down with a screen. While lying there, he pulled up the gun, pointed it at me, and fired off two rounds. I immediately felt a major burning sensation in my right chest and was knocked off my feet, landing on the floor.

I looked over at him and saw him raise the gun to fire at me again. I raised the gun in my hand quicker and fired off three rounds, striking him. All I saw all was a cloud of red debris fly above his head. I felt like I was suffocating and was in excruciating pain, spitting up blood. As things started to slip away, I looked up at the snack machine directly above me, and thought that $1 for peanuts wasn't peanuts. It's remarkable, what a person thinks about at times like these; not a very rational thought.

As consciousness left my being, I thought about my sisters, and whether they would even move in my loss. I knew Holly would definitely be devastated. I wasn't, however, so sure about Noell and Molly.

I was floating in a place devoid of all sound and sight with no idea where I was. It's like you hear so much noise around you, that you can't isolate anything intelligible from it. I thought I heard crying, but could feel no pain or anything else for that matter. I had no sense of time, I just seemed to float. I looked up and saw my father. As I was walking towards him, he seemed to smile. As I almost reached him, something grabbed me and pulled me back harshly. My blood boiled and ice ran through my veins.

Suddenly an immense pain struck throughout my body. I saw a bright light and tried to open my eyes. When I finally able to get them open, my head hurt so badly I cannot describe the pain. I close my eyes again and tried to keep them shut, but couldn't. I thought I heard crying again and someone or something grabbed my hand. I tried to squeeze back, but really couldn't feel that I moved.

All the sudden, I could make out a scream yelling, "Nurse, Nurse. He squeezed my hand." The voice was hoarse and I could barely make it out, it was Noell. I could then hear her saying, "Thank you God, I'll keep my promise." I thought this was strange, because Noell had never been the least bit religious. Even through mom and dad's death. All of a sudden, all hell broke loose. All kinds of people were fussing over me, must've been the nurses. They were saying, "someone call Dr. March." They were taking blood pressures, pulses, and temperatures. I was being pawed at from every angle and through it all, I heard Noell crying. I heard her over the phone saying, "get over here quickly, yes he's awake. Yes, yes, why would I joke about that?" I heard her crying her eyes out saying, "Oh Greggy, you came back to me."

This was another strange thing, Noell never called me Greggy, she had many other names for me, but not Greggy. In what seemed like almost immediately, I heard Molly's and Holly's voices in the mix of machines and other people talking. Someone said with an authoritative voice, "I want him down to radiology for an MRI stat." A female voice said, "Yes Dr. March, immediately Dr. March."

I felt myself being wheeled down hallways and through doors. I heard someone say rather sharply, "You need to stay in the room." This must've been to Noell because she said, "I'm not leaving him, I promise I'll stay out of the way. I promise Mrs. Cronson, I'll stay out of the way. Can't I just stay with him?" Another voice said, "Honey, I'll see if you can watch from the booth, but it's not safe for you to stay in the room with him." The next thing I remember was being wheeled back through the halls and the doors. When I could finally open my eyes, the first thing I saw was bright lights and a picture of a mill on a stream. It must've been a picture, on the ceiling tiles.

I couldn't breathe or talk because of something in my mouth. Holly said, "Don't resist, Greggy, that tube in your throat is to help you breathe, just relax. We're all here with you, honey." I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is waking up to somebody touching my wrist. I felt like I had to pee, but it burned a little. Then I heard Noell say, "I think he's awake girls." I felt all kinds of hugging going on at my expense.

Then I heard someone say, "Good morning Dr. March." I heard a masculine voice say, "How are we this morning young man?" I thought to myself, We're fine FUCKER, my dick burns, I feel like I need to take a piss, and I can't talk because of a plastic tube in my mouth. But other than that I'm just ducky."

He must've read my mind because he said, "Let's dispense with this tube now, I think you'll do fine on your own. Nurse, a 12 mL syringe please." He put the syringe in a tube drew some air out and said, "Now son tried to cough hard... now." I did what he said and the two came out of my mouth. I took a couple of good deep breaths and coughed rather hardly. I think I realized then how sore my throat was.

Noell said, "Greggy can you say something?" I tried with all my might but could barely whisper, "Where am I at? What happened?."

Noell answered, "Don't you remember anything? Greggy, you were hurt; you've been in a coma for two weeks. Please try and rest, we'll explain everything to you later."

*******

When I woke up again it must've been the afternoon because the Sun was shining through the Venetian blinds on the windows. My muscles ached and it hurt to move my legs. I turned my head, saw Noell and Holly sitting in chairs. There was a pillow, well used, a blanket and an MP3 player sitting beside Noell's chair. She was deeply asleep, as was Holly.

I managed to scratch out, "Holly!" She awakened with a start, stood up, walked over, and said, "Welcome back to the land of the living, brother. We're glad you're back, we thought we had lost you." I said, "Where am I? What happened?"

Holly said, "Greg, don't you remember anything?"

I just said, "No, not a thing. Was I in a wreck or something?" Holly said, "Greg, you were shot, you're a hero, they're saying you saved a lot of kids in the school cafeteria. Brother you made national news.

That Dressler boy had already killed Mr. Comas in Mr. Weems in the office and apparently had planned to kill a lot of kids, but you took care of that." Noell came over and said, "Greggy, what in the world were you thinking? You could've been killed. Don't you ever do anything like that to us again.

I said, "It looks like it's me laying here not you. I did what I had to do, I remember now, he'd already shot me once. How bad is my ear? Does it make me look bad? Was anybody else hurt?"

Holly said, "Now no arguing you two, we just got him back Noell, you would think with what you put yourself through, you'd go easier on him."

Noell said, "You feel the same way I do, I'm just articulating my true feelings, I'm never holding back again."

Then Noell said, "I'm going down to the snack bar to get a drink, you want anything Holly?.

I said, "I'll have a rum and coke, please."

Noell just rolled her eyes at that and said, "Well I see it did nothing to damage your wit, or at least half of it."

When she left Holly said, "Take it easy on her Greggy, she's really fragile right now."

I looked at her and said, "Her fragile? A 747 could fall on our house and kill all of our family and she'd just bitch because she had to clean it up."

Holly looked at me with those unbelieving eyes of hers and said, "You're wrong Greg. She has been here night and day since you were hurt. She hasn't left your side since you were injured. Molly and I had to threaten her to get her to go home and take a shower and change."

I responded, "What's with her?"

Holly said, "Noell just kept repeating 'What I did to him." She loves you Greggy, I think she just figured that out." She told me what she did to you, Greggy, and she's so ashamed" said Holly.

I said, "She's ashamed? What do you think I feel like Holly? She didn't really leave me with even a bit of dignity. How can I forgive her for that? "

Holly looked sad and said, "At the time that happened, she was under a lot of stress. We'll have to owe it up to that. Just see if you can work your way through it. She's trying so hard." Who was I to deny any request from Holly.

When they came in to take the catheter out that was the fun part. I thought it was bad when they took it out; I sure wouldn't want to have been awake when they put it in. They considered me stable.

*******

They moved me to another room because I was improving and Mike and Candi came to see me.

Mike looked down at me and said, "Dude, you're the hero of the whole school. There's no telling how many kids you saved."

I just looked at him said, "You know what hero stands for, he expires real often. I was out to save my own ass; the other stuff was just collateral."

Candi just looked at me and started sobbing. I told her to cool it, she was dragging me down. She looked at me strangely and turned around and walked out.

Mike said, "Not cool, bro, this has really been rough on her, you know." At that, Mike left and went to find Candi; I guess the comfort her.

A pair of police detectives came in to take my statement, but I couldn't tell them much except what I remembered. They asked me if I knew Frank Dressler and I told them I really didn't, but had seen him around school. They told me that my actions had saved a lot of lives. I just sighed and asked them if I was in some kind of trouble. They told me I was in no trouble; they just needed my statement to complete the report.

*******

Return to Normal?

I was finally released from the hospital three weeks after the events. Dr. March had explained to me that one bullet that Dressler fired at me hit me in the chest, went through my upper right lobe of my lung and nicked a pulmonary vein, which caused me to lose a great deal of blood. The other one had struck me in the right thigh. He said due to the blood loss my brain got hypoxic, which caused me to go into the coma. He said I was very lucky and should make a full recovery. My sisters pretty much doted on me, waiting on me hand and foot. Dr. March told me that I would need to do some cardiopulmonary rehab to get back to full swing and would need to use a cane for the time being to walk. The first night I was home, Noell made my favorite, lasagna. She was totally different toward me; I thought it a little strange. Molly and Holly went off to their college classes as usual at State.

*******

The second day I was home Noell came into my bedroom and asked if she could talk with me. I just laid there and said, "Go ahead, you have the floor."

Noell looked at me sadly and said, "Oh Greggy, I know what I did to you was terrible and you should hate me forever. I don't know what got into me, or what you must think of me, but I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, please. When this happened, I thought that I was never going to get to tell you that I was sorry or how much I loved you. Please, please forgive me."

I just looked at her and said, " Noell, you know you don't know what you did to me that night was rape, I always thought my first time with a girl would be someone I was romantically attracted to, not my own sister. After what has happened and because Holly asked me to consider it, I forgive you. But some things are gonna change around here. From now on, I'm not that house slave anymore. You need to start treating me with some respect. I don't want to have to beg for MY money anymore either."

Noell sobbed and said, "Anything Greggy, I know we can't change what happened, but I'll do anything to make this work." She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

*******

Four days later I returned to school. When I limped down the hallway on my cane, everyone started clapping , including the teachers. Students I didn't know were pointing at me and people were treating me like I was some kind of a God. I was highly embarrassed and Mike and Candi didn't make it any better, they began bowing and saying, "We are not worthy, we are not worthy." I told them to fuck off and started toward first my class. The embarrassment and adrenaline rush from all the unwanted attention was taking its toll on me, I was soaked with sweat and my mouth was dry.

I'd just about drained the water fountain when somebody tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Come up for air, will you?" I stood up and turned around and saw all the beautiful face of Kaylee Diechart. I couldn't believe she was there and actually talking to me. "What are you doing talking to me?"

She looked at me unbelieving and said, "I've talked to you before."

"Yes you have; I believe your exact words were, 'what the fuck do you think you're looking at dweeb?"

I just said, "I'm really thirsty and this is just a little bit much for me."

She said, "sorry about before, I can be kind of a bitch. Meet me here lunchtime and don't be late." My three classes went about the same way as the morning went with too much attention given to me. It was embarrassing in the classes and they drug on forever.

When the class ended and I went to meet Kaylee, she was standing there in all her beauty. She was breathtaking - she saw me, grabbed my hand and dragged me quickly into the dark music room. Once in the room she led me to the back behind the tiered seats which were about 4 feet from the wall, making a cozy space with only the light from the window in the door for illumination. She grabbed me, looked me in the eyes with a wanton look, and kissed me more passionately than I could've imagined.

When she finally came up for air she gave me a sexy look and dropped to her knees. She unbuckled the belt on my jeans my jeans, and pulled my pants down around my ankles. She reached her hand and my boxers and pulled out my cock and slid her lips around it. This was surreal, my cock in the mouth of the hottest girl in school, how weird was that. I wish I could describe the utter bliss I felt at that moment, I nearly came right then and there. She couldn't take my entire length in her mouth, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

She sure knew what she was doing; surprising me. Her tongue action and in and out movement was not letting me last long. I yelled out that I couldn't hold out and she just work harder I shot a large load of cum into her mouth, which she swallowed completely.

She said, "My Greg, that sure is a nice cock you have. I didn't expect it to be that big." I said, "Why thank you ma'am." She said, "That's a thank you for saving my life, but I've got to spend more time with this big boy.

How about taking me out Friday night to a movie and dinner?" What was I gonna say, no?"

I'd be glad to, "I said. I was more excited than I had ever been in my life.

When I went to what was left of my lunch, I told Mike about my date on Friday and he was flabbergasted. He said, "Jesus bro, the hottest girl in the whole school. It's really a shame to be mentally challenged at her young age."

Candi just rolled her eyes, got up, and walked off. I said, "What's got her panties in a twist?" He told me she'd just been acting weird lately. When I got home, I told my sisters I was going out with Kaylee Diechart on Friday.

*******

Holly said, "Kaylee Diechart, my God Greggy you've hit the big time. She's kind of uppity and snobbish for you isn't she?" I said, "well then I must've caught her at a weak moment."

Then Noell surprised all of us by saying, "There's not a thing wrong with Greg, he just needs a chance."

After all the drama was over I went up and took a shower and hit the rack. I woke up a few hours later from a wicked dream to a warm, wet feeling on my cock. At first I thought was a dream and then I realized it was real. I looked down and by my nightlight saw it was Noell. I said, "Noell, this is wrong, you're my sister."

She replied, "Greggy, let me do this for you and for me. The last time should not be the memory you have for this. Let me erase that memory from your head and give you some pleasure."

I said, "But this is soooo wrong."

She just said, "Please, this is thought about since that night." By that time I was too far gone, it felt so good. She was doing such a great job, even better than Kaylee. I was in bad shape and my cock was hard as a rock. I felt that feeling in the pit of my balls and tried to warn her. She didn't move her mouth and just kept working. I blew my load so hard even I was surprised. It was probably because it was pent up and the taboo nature of this episode.

She said, "Now there, doesn't that feel better? Now Greggy, I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard! Pay me back for what I did to you that night. I deserve it"

I said, "Maybe you do, but I'm past that now. I've forgiven you and I love you. If we have sex it's going to be with love not full on lust or punishment."

I then pulled her down and kissed her passionately. I tasted myself when I probed with my tongue. As she kissed me, I turned her onto her back I began to play with her left breast.

Her nipples were sticking out straight about a quarter of an inch and hard as a rock. Her breasts were so firm, but soft and supple, for being so large. Then I moved down and locked my lips around the nipple of her right breast while tweaking the other with my right hand. She began to moan and I began to respond as well down below. I trailed down her body with my mouth, , kissing as I went. When I reached her navel, I stuck my tongue in and she moaned again.

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers