Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

After about 5 min. of this treatment, she began bucking and screaming my name shouting she was going to come. She flooded my mouth with her intoxicating, tasty, cum. Of the three women I had went down on she had been the best tasting. I then moved up with my crotch between her legs. She just looked up at me when a pleading luck and said, "Do it Greg, fuck me." I laid her back on the bed and I placed the head of my member at the lips of her wet cunt. She actually bucked up and impaled herself onto my cock. I began sliding slowly in feeling her walls grab at me. She felt like a tight glove around me. As I was sliding in I met an obstruction.

I said alarmingly, "Holly, is this your first time?"

She just looked at me pleadingly and said, "Yes Greg it is; please be my first. I wouldn't want it any other way."

I told her was going to hurt a little bit, like I'd heard other guys say, and I gently pushed through. She screeched a little and asked me to hold on a little bit before I moved anymore. I gave her about I half a minute kissing her the whole time to let her get to my size. I began slowly sawing in and out until she started increasing the rhythm of our lovemaking. I was in pure bliss and she had that same look on her face. We were developing a slow natural erotic rhythm. She came again and I knew I wasn't going to last long. She was a natural at this and boy I was enjoying it, I didn't want it to end. I asked her if she was protected and she said no. I pulled out and squirted about six large ropes of cum onto her stomach.

We were laying in post colloidal bliss and hugged tightly. She looked into my eyes and said, "That was definitely worth waiting for. I love the way you ate my pussy. Do you always do that?"

I replied, "I would rather go down on a woman then to get a blow job."

She said, "Speaking of that, I've given a couple of blow jobs to some guys I dated, but I didn't care for it."

I replied, "the Well the way I look at it, you should do anything during sex that you don't like to do. I love going down on a woman to give her that pleasure."

She said, "Maybe I haven't got the right perspective on it."

I said, "By the way I like eating your pussy better than any I've tasted so far in my limited foray into sex.

She smiled and said, "You're welcome to eat me anytime you want to, I'm yours for the taking."

I lay back thinking that I had perhaps crossed a threshold that I didn't really think I should crossed. I love my sister Holly more than anyone, but I think I was beginning to fall in love with Kaylee and I didn't want to cheat on her with my sisters. It was just a weird situation all the way around.

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers