Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 04

Story Info
A Changing Environment.
4.5k words
4.46
28.1k
17
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older unless otherwise denoted. All characters are fictitious and this is a fictitious story, any resemblance to any characters, living or dead, in this story is purely coincidental. I appreciate the comments and appreciate your input. This is a continuous story and you should read the first two chapters so you understand the dynamics of the story.

Thank you PapaKilo14 for the editing.

*****

Chapter 4 - A Changing Environment

Things kind of grew into a steady routine in my life at that time. I was still fucking Noell every day after school. We do our thing which was usually a quickie, just before Molly and Holly got home.

One day I got home early because of an afternoon assembly and found Noell waiting on me for her afternoon delight. She was so aggressive that she just kissed me passionately and pushed me down on my knees. Knowing what she wanted, I slid my tongue into her waiting soaked beaver as hard and deeply as I could. She was going crazy as I ate her through two orgasms.

Without further ceremony, she just bent herself over the bed and told me to pound her. I gave her wish as she came again as I filled her with my hot copious spunk. I had to admit that I really unloaded the largest load ever into her waiting cavern. It was the most primal fuck we had ever had since we began our little trysts. It scared the hell out of me though because she passed out. I sat there holding her hand and put a cold compress on her forehead as I waited for her to wake up. I was really worried about her until she came to and explained to me that I had made her pass out because her e orgasm was so good.

I asked her if things like that happen with girls and she told me they did. I told her I could do without that though. She just said that she would gladly go through it again.

That day when my other sisters got home I received the same smirky look and a wink from Holly.

Molly, as usual, was oblivious to anything but her own egocentric world. Holly would sneak into my room about every second or third night. She did learn to like giving blow jobs and got very good at them. She really liked getting her pussy eaten more than anything, sometimes coming in for just that. She got on the pill, so after two weeks it wasn't a problem coming inside her pussy. Her favorite position for sex was the wallet; with her ankles pushed up around her ears for my deep penetration. She was very flexible and I enjoyed that as well. Lee and I continued to date and enjoy each other's company in both an emotional and carnal way.

*******

Lee and I were doing great. The only hitch I felt, was when I met her parents. I went there for dinner one evening and I didn't quite feel comfortable. Her mother talked about all their plans for Lee after she graduated college. Her father was warm and friendly speaking to me and I actually enjoyed his company. Her mother however, made it well known to me and not in so many words, that I was not the right man for her daughter. She tried to talk down to me at every opportunity. That wasn't as easy as she thought, because being an honor student and on the debate team; I had perfect grammar and an extensive vocabulary and held my own. It was easy to see where Kaylee got some of her arrogant attitudes; it sure wasn't from her father who was an intimidating, but extremely friendly man.

As we waited for dinner to be served, we were alone in the living room and he began talking to me about the future.

"So what do you plan on doing after high school Greg?"

"Well sir, I plan on going to college study ergonomics."

"That's an up and coming and highly technical field; also quite a lucrative one as well. It sounds like you've got very specific plans. It sounds like you got your head on straight. I don't mean to put you on the spot; but I'm interested anyone who dates my baby. Her last boyfriend was kind of a dud; you can't base a career on athletics if you're not good enough." His questioning me did not intimidate me and I got a feeling that the man really respected me.

I guess you could say that I really liked the man and thought that I forged the basis of a lasting friendship.

*******

At school I sat with her friends at lunch, but tried to involve Mike and Candi as much as I could. One time I got there before Lee and her friends and sat with Mike and Candi. When Lee and her friends came in, they came over and sat at our table. Lee sat down, kissed me passionately, and said," Hello lover."

At that moment Candi rolled her eyes," I'll see you later everybody," and got up and left. I looked at Mike and he just shrugged his shoulders the same as to say "don't ask me."

Everything got a little strange one Friday night when I was out with Lee. We were eating at Zoonies and she looked over me and said," Greg I need to tell you something. When we first start on this trip of ours, you were just a gratitude fuck. But now, I've really grown to know you and love you for who you are. Now you're everything to me, I love you."

I just responded," Babe I love you too. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. You're everything to me, as well."

She got up walked around the table and gave me a big kiss and said, "That's the right answer. You ARE a silver tongued devil."

We went to my house because everyone was out, and found our way to my bedroom. We got undressed and got in my bed and began making out. Making out with Kaylee always got me as hard as a rock because that girl can kiss. I started sliding her clothes off as she did the same to me. She turned me over with me on my back, grabbed my hot and extremely hard pole, straddled me and placed her dripping quim over my rod, and sank down quickly.

She started a slow twisting grind using her pussy muscles and I was in heaven. She became more intense in her gyrations and I was quickly losing control. All the time during this, her wonderful breasts were gyrating in a dance of their own. I finally couldn't stand it anymore and I reached up and grabbed one of those enticing half melons with both hands. She was going so strongly it was hard for me to catch it, but I began chewing on her nipple softly and she began moaning very loudly.

We went at it forcefully for about 20 minutes and all the sudden Kaylee stiffened, arched her back and my dick was flooded with a copious amount of fluid. She nearly twisted my dick off with that maneuver and it was too much for me and I unloaded my spunk into her waiting, clenching vessel and she came again.

Another unexpected thing happened that night. While she was laying there after our rampant fucking, I was running my tongue in her ass hole. She got up right in the middle of me performing my rim job, went into the bathroom, and came out with a jar of Vaseline.

She just said," I guess it's time; take some Vaseline on your first two fingers and put them in my ass to get me opened up." I did that and then she put some on my cock getting it nice and slick. She told me to get behind her while she lay on her stomach.

"Are you sure you want to do this Kaylee?"

"Right now I've never wanted anything so much my life."

After I got her opened up a little bit with my fingers, I put the head of my cock against her Rosebud and pushed slightly. I felt a pop through her elastic ring and started in slowly. She was moaning while I did this and then told me to slide it the rest of the way in, which I did. I began sliding in and out at a pretty good pace set by her jamming her ass back toward me. She was so hot and tight, that I couldn't believe it. She started screaming that she was coming, and I wasn't far behind. I came hard in her ass and it seemed strange to me how much she enjoyed it.

She obviously wasn't a novice at that particular sex act. Oh well, I didn't really care. My experience in sex wasn't exactly just from her either. We took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs.

*******

When we walked downstairs my sisters were all home and when we walked in the living room, they all began clapping. Lee's face turned blood red only a shade darker than mine.

Noell said rather tersely," I just hope you two are practicing safe sex."

Lee just kind of smirked, got a devilish look on her face, and said, "It wouldn't have mattered much tonight anyway; you can't get pregnant from what we did the second time." That got a real laugh from Molly, a quizzical look from Holly, and an angry look from Noell.

I grabbed my keys, told my sisters I was taking Lee home, and grabbed Lee by the hand and walked her to my car. On the way Lee's house she told me she loved me again and I reciprocated. I kissed her good night in front of her house and walked her to the door.

On my drive back to my house I thought about how lucky I was compared to a couple months ago. Not only was I with the hottest girl in school, who loved me, but I was fucking three beautiful women. Believe it or not I actually felt guilty about it. I felt like I was cheating somehow. Most guys in the school that I knew weren't even having sex, they just lied about it.

*******

When I got home a very angry Noell met me at the door. She said," Don't bring your whores home to fuck here."

I said," Listen, don't give me any shit and don't call her a whore, she's a woman I'm going to marry, I had no idea you guys were gonna be home so early. I didn't mean any disrespect, if anything I came here because I felt like this was home and I could feel comfortable here. Believe me, I won't do it again."

She responded," Well you don't have to be like that; of course you can bring your girlfriend here. I guess I'm just a little jealous."

I looked at her and said," Noell I love you, but you knew this was going to happen sooner or later.

Besides, you're too good looking and sexy to not have a fellow of your own. All three of you could make some guys really happy. And besides, you're still getting me every day after school, aren't you?" She nodded yes.

"I don't think I'm neglecting you, if anything I'm cheating on Lee. In fact now that were an item we have to quit doing what we're doing." She just nodded again sadly and kissed me on the cheek

*******

I went to bed that night but was awakened by Holly who crawled into bed with me. She said," What did Lee mean when she said it wouldn't matter much if you were practicing safe sex?"

I looked at her rather sheepishly and said," It means we did it anally."

She got wide-eyed and said," Oh my God! You stuck that monster of yours up her ass. How did she take that thing up her ass? "

I just looked at her and said," I was balls deep in her with no problem. But she had definitely done it before, it wasn't her first time."

She responded," Good Lord it makes me hot just thinking about it. Forget the foreplay Greg, just ride me good." So I did.

I got her legs up so her feet were against her ears and pounded her hard. She came three times before I finally shot my load inside her.

She just lay there and hugged me and I her. We fell asleep like that; she woke at 4:30 and said she had to go back to her room. I always enjoyed eating Holly out after we had fucked, loving the taste of our combined juices. It just wasn't to be tonight. I explained the same thing to Holly that I explained to Noell. She wasn't at all happy about it either, but she understood.

Kaylee and I went everywhere together and I really began to feel that we were a couple. I think that I fell in love with her so deeply that I was getting a little twisted in my brain. We were having sex as often as we could get together sometimes in her house and sometimes at mine. That girl was a fucking machine, needing very little prompting from me.

She told me that I was an excellent lover, the best she'd ever had. That didn't make me feel as good as it should have because it only meant that she'd had quite a few experiences. Of course I couldn't complain because that was the past and I was the one reaping the benefits. We experimented in all positions and we did have a lot of enjoyment.

During this time, it seemed like Candi and I experienced a lot of tension between us. She still walked to and from to school with me, but hardly talked. Mike just kept telling me I was the man. This seemed to piss Candi off even more.

Although Kaylee and I got along very well, I always had a feeling of apprehension. I knew I loved Kaylee, but I wasn't always sure about our relationship holding up. She was so far out of my league, that I just couldn't see us being together for the long haul. I hoped it would go well, but I just never knew. She was showering me with all the love and sex that I could need, but it still seemed really thin.

One incident happened during one of our lovemaking sessions that really left me reeling. We were at her house one evening and start making out when Kaylee decided to go down on me. She really started going to town and I felt my dick enter her throat. Then she did something that I'd only seen Avy Scott due in one of her porn movies. She somehow began licking my balls while milking my cock with her throat muscles. She then stuck her middle finger into her mouth along with my cock to get it wet. She slid it out and gingerly shoved it into my ass and I blew my load into her throat.

I was really hot and my prick refused to go down. I pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs for my onslaught. I position my face between her legs and I kissed around her muffin. She started bucking her hips up towards me in anticipation. I decided to tease her little bit and I began blowing light breaths on her angry, engorged labia. She began grabbing at my hair trying to push me onto her, but then I targeted her protruding clitoris. She was really going crazy now; begging me to attack with my tongue.

"Greg, you bastard, eat my cunt NOW! Quit fucking teasing me."

I speared her juicy quim with my tongue and began eating her out. She was running so much lubrication that I could barely catch it all in my mouth. I've never seen her wetter. She stiffened her entire body and screamed my name as my mouth flooded with her girl cum. I slid up between her legs and lined up my Johnson with her soaked pussy. I entered her quicker than I normally did she started bucking her hips up to show me the rhythm she desired. It was a hot, fast fuck; far from our normal lovemaking.

Over the next 20 minutes we did the most intense copulation that we've ever experienced. The sweat was pouring off me so badly that I was dripping on her. She too was soaked and really putting all her effort into it. She came a total of two times during our effort and it was all I could do to hold back with her Kegel muscles milking my over - sensitive member. I told her I was going to come and she told me she wanted it on her face and tits. In the heat of the moment, I decided not to argue the point and I pulled out sprayed two ropes of cum on to those jiggling melons and then moved up to her face shooting three ropes there. She came again as I did this.

She took her bed sheet and wiped off her breasts as I lay beside her basking in the afterglow of the greatest sex I've ever had, trying to catch my breath. I began thinking of what I'd done when I came and I realized I didn't like it much.

"Kaylee, why did you have me shoot like cum on your face and tits?" As she said this, she was catching my cum on her face with her finger and was licking it off

"Rocket used to love doing that; don't you?"

"No I don't; I think it's demeaning to someone you love."

"It's only demeaning if it's demeaning to me."

"Well don't expect me to do it too much, I don't care for it; it's as bad as pissing on somebody's face, in my opinion."

She then shocked me by adding, "You can do that too if you want to."

I sat there flabbergasted and couldn't say a thing. Apparently there was a kinky streak to Kaylee that I hadn't seen before. I wasn't appreciative to this side of her. That wasn't the only episode that gave me pause.

*******

We were sitting together at lunch one day in the cafeteria with all of her friends they began their normal gossiping routine.

Kaylee said "Did you see that cheesy dress that Cathy Bremer is wearing today; I wonder what thrift store she got that out of?"

"Kaylee," I snapped. She stopped immediately talking and looked down demurely.

Betsy Adair spoke up and said, "Jesus Kaylee, does he get you to roll over too?"

Kaylee looked at me sheepishly and said, "Girls I don't think it's good for us to gossip."

Betsy just continued by saying, "Well, listen to Ms. Hotsy Totsy over there."

I spoke up to everybody at the table and said, "Do you guys remember where Frank Dressler was aiming that day? That attitude right there is why he was gunning for your table. But if you can't control yourselves and you absolutely have to demean people, I'll be glad to eat at another table."

Kaylee said, "Please Greg, sit down; I think that we'll not only control ourselves, but we should."

Since Kaylee was one of the leaders of their group; they went along with it. I realized then how shallow these girls were; but I felt they were not devoid of the possibility of rehabilitation.

Mike and Candi, who were sitting with us as well, just smiled and shook their heads. They seemed to get along with the other girls in Kaylee's group, but not without some trepidation. Mike was always talking up Cathy Woznici, while Candi just ate her lunch.

Another episode that made me feel somewhat depressed about her attitude was when Kaylee and I went out to eat one night at Zoonie's. When our food came, Kaylee's burger was medium rare. Kelly, our waitress, who was very outgoing and friendly and a very good waitress handed Kaylee her plate and the first thing that Kaylee did was check her burger.

"Listen you little bitch, this goddamn burger is still bleeding. Does it still have the hide on it too? Take this fucking thing back and get it right stupid cow."

I was instantly fuming and looked Kaylee directly in the eyes and said, "Kaylee, you owe that girl an apology. She didn't cook the goddamn burger she just served it to you. You know how hard it is to be a waitress; to put up with shit like that from someone when you're only trying to do your job. That girl is a good waitress and that had to hurt her feelings. You need to learn to control yourself."

About 10 minutes later Kelly came back and tentatively sat another plate with burger and French fries in front of Kaylee.

Kaylee said, "Now that's more like it," as she checked her burger this time and found it done to her satisfaction. Kaylee was startled when I clear my throat rather forcefully.

Kaylee looked at Kelly and said, "I'd like to apologize for my behavior earlier Kelly, that was inappropriate and it wasn't your fault. I'm so sorry."

Kelly looked at me and smiled and said the Kaylee, "No problem miss, we've got a new cook and he's not that great yet."

I just spoke up and said, "I guess that just proves there's a learning curve for everything. We appreciate you getting it corrected." We ate our food and as we left, I got another surprise. When I went up to pay our check, Kelly slipped me a piece of paper with my change. I didn't look at till I got home but it was her phone number. I thought that was a bit forward and rude, being that I was with my girlfriend; but I was flattered none the least.

*******

Another episode that unnerved me happened when we were eating Augusto's Italian restaurant. The restaurant had a bar that was connected to the dining area by two doors. We were saying there enjoying our meals when a waiter brought over another Coke for Kaylee. Kaylee looked at him and told him we didn't order it and the waiter pointed over to a rather large man sitting over at a table by himself.

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers
12