Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
431 Followers

I told the waiter to tell the man, "Thank the man, but tell him that if my girlfriend wants another drink I'll buy it for her."

"Greg if he wants to buy me a drink what's the harm?" This surprised both me and the waiter and then to make matters worse she looked over at the man and raised the glass as a toast.

This really pissed me off and Kaylee could tell it. "What's wrong Greg? It's just a Coke."

"For one thing Kaylee, it's rude on his part to send you a drink when you are here with me. For another thing, you encouraged him with that little flirty motion of yours. I don't appreciate it."

Then things started to go even further south when the guy staggered over to our table. He was obviously inebriated having come from the bar. He just came over and sat down at our table.

I just looked at him and asked him to leave. He just ignored me and looked at Kaylee. She got a little terrified when he grabbed her hand and started to kiss it.

"Sir, will you please leave our table; we did not invite you here and you need to leave," I said as I motioned the waiter over.

He just looked at me and while slurring his words said, "Sonny boy, this beautiful woman is way out of your league and she needs to be with someone who can give her what she needs; and that's obviously not going to be from you."

By then the waiter arrived at our table and was trying to coax the man away from us. He was so drunk though that he wasn't even paying attention to the waiter. When he started to lean over to kiss Kaylee I pushed him hard enough that is chair fell over on the floor and he hit the carpet.

He started cussing then and getting up. When he finally got up he had a look of pure hatred on his face, which was completely red. As he ran for me to attack me, I just stepped to the side and he landed on the table of the people behind us right in their lasagna.

He got up cussing me again and ran toward me again. He was so drunk he had absolutely no speed or coordination and all I had to do was step to the side again. This time he tripped over the leg of a chair and fell face first onto the carpet floor. It did little to cushion his fall, however, and this time when he got up his nose was deformed and blood was pouring onto his shirt and tie. By then, some large obviously security guys came and escorted him out. They called for the police and they showed up and began asking me questions after detaining the inebriated soul.

"Do you want to press charges?" The officer asked me as he took my statement.

"No damage done officer; he never laid a hand on me. However, the restaurant may want to press charges for the damages he caused."

Because of the episode, the restaurant comped our meals and the manager couldn't stop apologizing to us. I think the waiter for his attempt at defusing the situation and we faced our meals and left.

"Greg, you need to get me somewhere and fuck me right now. I'm so wet it's running down my legs. I'm surprised you can't smell me."

"Kaylee, I'm taking you home and dropping you off; I'll not be having sex with you tonight."

"Greg, what are you so angry about?"

"Kaylee are you blind? Don't you realize that you were partially to blame for that little episode tonight? If you had never encouraged that guy, drunk as he was, he wouldn't have had the nerve to come over to our table like that. Even the waiter knew what you did was screwed up. Don't ever act like that with me again."

Kaylee didn't push it a more, thinking better of it. We did talk the next day and she apologized to me. I could tell she really loved me and didn't want me thinking badly of her. However, sometimes she just did things that reminded me of her mother's stuffy attitude. I thought she was coming around to my side however, and I was pleased.

We continued our lovemaking as we made our plans for our senior prom. I was really looking forward to it since I'd never attended one. I was no longer feeling apprehensive, but maybe I should've been.

To be continued.

jdcentury
jdcentury
431 Followers
12