Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't you think of another field that you can pursue around here?"

"I really want to study and work in the field of ergonomics, it's so interesting."

"We just got back together and now you're talking about leaving me."

"You got along just fine without me these last few months, there'll be holidays and summers if I go somewhere else and e-mail and telephone. Don't worry."

"I didn't get along that damn well without you and you know that."

"We don't need to decide anything tonight, we've got the whole summer ahead of us. We can make plans later. Right now, I just want enjoy being with you."

I took her home, taking it slowly, and we didn't make love that night.

*******

A week before graduation I got the surprise of my life when my guidance counselor from school called me. She asked if I'd chosen the college yet and I told her no, I was procrastinating, but it was close to my deadlines. She told me that Mr. Diechart had gotten several country club industrialist and manufacturing friends of his together and gave an endowment to State to add an ergonomics field of study to the engineering department .

I was surprised, to say the least. Not only could I stay home to attend university but I'd be able to stay with Kaylee and my friends and family. I decided to call Lee and tell her the good news. She came over to my house and we celebrated in the bedroom. Boy it was some celebration. It was daytime and Holly and Molly were at school and Noell was out doing her house shopping, so we had no repeat of the last time she'd been there. We fucked three times, she got me up again with her mouth, and I did her ass. Boy I had missed the sex with her. It felt so natural to be in bed with her. She was still a hammer in the saddle. I again felt like the luckiest man in the world, and I was.

*******

Graduation was a great time and really enjoyed by all. I had missed being valedictorian by two percentage points, probably to do with all my whoring around and lack of concentrating on my studies as I normally did. It really didn't break my heart any.

When I walked across the stage to receive my diploma, you'd of thought I was receiving the Nobel peace prize the way my sisters acted. They whooped, hollered and made a ruckus that embarrassed the hell out of me. However, I was just glad they cared enough to come.

Lee and I milled around with our other classmates and talked until my sisters came up, that was a Kodak moment. I first had to have pictures with my sisters, both individually and as a group, with Lee working the camera; then pictures with Lee. Then we had to do it all over again with her parents. Mrs. Diechart even managed a smile and I thought her face was going to crack. You could tell her dad was quite proud and I got the feeling he was glad we were back together.

Lee and I spent as much time as we could during the summer. She finally explained to me that her dad asked her why she was so sad when she came home that first night and she told me about my school problems. She told her father that she just couldn't stand to be away from me and asked him to help. Never one to deny his daughter anything, he decide to act. He explained to the industrialists and manufacturing executives that an ergonomics program will benefit their businesses and got them to come up with the money for an endowment.

Lee had a pool in her backyard and we spent a great deal of time there lounging about and swimming. We saw a lot of movies, went for walks in the park, and did other things that young couples enjoy. During this time, I didn't see Mike or Candi much, but they were going to State too, so I knew that I'd see them often come fall.

12