Greg's New Bride

Story Info
Mike & Jan talk about their MFM experiences.
1.8k words
3.85
99.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeAndJan
MikeAndJan
60 Followers

"Hey Babe!" Mike pulled Jan into him and hugged her hard. "You sure feel good Honey!"

"You too... I missed you." Jan whispered in Mike's ear as she felt his strong arms around her.

"I almost got into a wreck about thirty miles north of here." Mike smiled as he spoke softly.

"Seriously?" Jan leaned back and looked into Mike's blue eyes with concern.

"Absolutely." Mike grinned. "I was thinking about you and was trying to drive and masturbate at the same time."

"Well, did you finish your attempt?" Jan smiled back at Mike and let her hand reach down and feel of his cock to do a little inspection.

Mike grinned, delayed his answer teasingly, then replied. "No. I came close several times, but then I knew I was so close to the real thing. And, as great as fantasies can be they never compare with the real deal." Mike, feeling Jan's hand rubbing his hardening cock, let his own hands reach back and hold Jan's firm ass cheeks. "And you sure are the real deal Babe. You sure feel good."

"I need you Honey." Jan suddenly looked very serious. "I need you now... inside of me... fucking me."

"And I want to be inside of you Sweetie." Mike turned and hurriedly headed into their bedroom pulling Jan with him. "I've only been gone two nights but it seems like weeks."

"I know. How do couples make it that really are apart for long times?" Jan spoke as she quickly removed her clothes.

"I don't guess they lust after each other as much as we do." Mike spoke as he removed his underwear and exposed his hard cock. "Or maybe they've been married longer and aren't newlyweds like us?"

"Well, not that many couples have been married over thirty years." Jan smiled at Mike but she was also smiling at his hard cock that she knew was waiting for her. "And a lot of couples who've only been married a few years are no longer newlyweds."

"Come here Babe." Mike pulled Jan's naked body against his own. "I've got to get me some of this."

"I'm ready Honey." Jan's smile left her face as she climbed into bed with her husband. "Come into me Mike... I want you in me now."

"You feel so good," Mike whispered as his cock slipped into Jan's pussy. "You're so nice and wet. It feels too good Honey, I'm not going to last long this time."

"That's OK Mike, I won't either." Jan had that look on her face that Mike knew meant she was ready to cum quickly. "Fuck me Mike, fuck me hard."

"I'm going to cum Babe." Mike looked between their bodies at Jan's nice large breasts as he thrust his cock into her wet pussy. He could see the blushing of her chest and knew it was OK for him to finish soon what he'd been building up to for the last hour of driving back from Savannah. "Oh... oh, it's so good Baby... I'm cumming."

"Um, um, um," Jan uttered with each thrust that Mike made in her, feeling also his pubic hair brushing against her swollen clitoris each time. "I'm cumming too Honey, I'm cumming."

"Want me to get a nice warm washcloth?" Mike smiled as he spoke.

"Thanks Honey," Jan kissed Mike on the cheek, "I'll need to get up. There's way too much for just a washcloth."

"Well, then maybe I should clean you up orally?" Mike got up on an elbow and began kissing Jan's nice breasts, then moved slowly down her stomach toward her pubic hair.

"Stop Mike," Jan pushed his head away from her body, "I'm too sensitive right now, quit, it tickles." Jan began laughing until Mike did move away some.

"Oh, so you think it's funny do you?" Mike teased. "You never thought it was funny when I cleaned you after some other guy made the mess."

"But I never came as hard with some other guy Sweetie," Jan smiled warmly into her husbands eyes, "they weren't as great as you are."

"Good answer Jan." Mike let his body lay back on the bed beside Jan. "You always have the right answers." Mike smiled to himself thinking about how lucky he was to find Jan.

"By the way," Jan spoke in a more conversational tone as she got up and headed quickly to the bathroom, "you'll never guess who emailed yesterday."

"Greg?" Mike quickly replied.

"How did you know?" Jan sounded really confused. "How did you know it was Greg? We haven't heard from him since he said that he was going through a divorce."

"I just figured it was him." Mike tried to figure out himself why Greg's name popped up instantly. "Of all the people we experimented with during those three years I think he was the one that really became a friend..." Mike thought a second then finished, "and I was fantasizing about us with him night before last in Savannah."

"Really?" Jan couldn't control the smile that formed on her face. "And just what were you fantasizing anyway?"

"Oh, just you, me and Greg," Mike reached down and began playing with his soft dick as he spoke, "you know, fucking and sucking each other."

"You'd like to still be doing those things wouldn't you?" Jan spoke quietly and seriously as she sat on the toilet in the adjoining bathroom.

"Sometimes I think so." Mike answered honestly. "But we sure wouldn't want anybody to get hurt again." Mike thought a few seconds before continuing. "And we did get a little carried away with that stuff didn't we? And I do think it caused Greg's marital problems."

"Well, yes," Jan spoke as she walked back into the bedroom, "I definitely think we got a bit carried away and I'm so glad we backed off, but I don't think we were the cause of Greg's divorce Honey." Jan reached for Mike and started pulling him out of their bed. "That was a totally separate issue and was going to happen with or without us."

"Well, I still feel a little bit guilty," Mike repeated what he'd said so many times since they heard that their friends were separating, "they were just so nice. More than just in a sexual way like other people we were with. Just really nice."

"I don't think I ever told you Mike," Jan talked as the she led Mike through the living room towards the study, "but she was being unfaithful to Greg the whole time with another woman."

"Really?" Mike suddenly had some fairly descriptive images of two women together. "I knew she was really into that but I didn't think it went beyond sexual interests."

"Well, it really did," Jan had been wanting to tell Mike this before but was afraid he'd say something to Greg that could cause someone problems, "she even confided that she thought she was in love with me once, before she met her old friend and they became involved."

"So she was really gay?" Mike looked at Jan seriously. "Not just bi, but gay?"

"Evidently so." I guess it doesn't matter so much now that Greg's found someone else and obviously over her."

"Someone else?" Mike looked really confused now.

"Very much," Jan smiled and pulled Mike faster, "that's what his email was about Honey. He got married and is moving to Florida."

"Cool!" Mike grinned ear to ear. "Where in Florida? What's she like? When"?

"Gainesville." Jan grinned herself sensing her husband's pleasure. "Believe it or not his new wife just got a job at the University there, she's going to be a grad assistant, and Greg managed to get a transfer himself. Here read the email yourself Honey."

"Cool. Too cool." Mike kept muttering as he opened and read Greg's nice letter. "Did you email back Babe?"

"No, I wanted to let you read it first." Jan was standing behind Mike and rubbing his wide shoulders as he read the letter on the screen. "Notice his concern about us wanting to experiment with him and his new wife?"

"Yea," Mike turned to look up at Jan, "I understand too." He wanted to definitely let us know that she isn't like his first wife."

"Well, we had told him way back then that we weren't planning on continuing those things either." Jan spoke seriously. "But I think Greg knows us well enough to know that we might again someday."

"Hey, does that mean you're ready for something?" Mike's grin gave away his enthusiasm.

"Maybe." Jan teased her husband. "Just maybe if it's the right situation." Then she added speaking more seriously. "But not as much or as often as before Honey."

"Well, that certainly gives for some interesting thoughts." Mike smiled knowing that simply having the topic open again was food for some new fantasisies. "Did you notice how he mentioned that they'd talked about all the things he'd done? And, that it seems that she was very interested in his experiments with me?"

"I sure did Honey. In fact I have to admit that I masturbated last night myself thinking about you and Greg together again." Jan reached over Mike's shoulders and worked her hands down to his hardening cock. "I'd sure like to see this in his mouth again... and his nice cock in yours."

"Really?" Mike asked very seriously. "Are you serious?"

"Yes I am Honey. At first I thought I was just wanting a quick fantasy to help me cum. But I kept thinking about it afterwards and realized that I really want to see that again. So, I got back up and read Greg's email several more times and realized that he was suggesting that his new wife might want to see it too. See," Jan pointed to a line on the screen, "he says they talked and she just isn't wanting to do anything like swinging but that she'd love to meet us and thinks that the things you two did is so sexy."

"Well, we'll certainly want to be their friends but I think we should be very careful about letting her decide on anything more than friendship." Mike hesitated then finished. "And Greg is really a nice friend."

"But we can start having Greg in bed with us again can't we?" Jan had Mike's cock in her hands and she moved around on the floor in front of his chair as she spoke. "And we can pretend that he's got your cock in his mouth." She looked up at Mike as she took his hard cock into her mouth and tasted her own juices still on it. "And I can have our dildo in me and you can suck it like it's his cock." Jan then went to work on Mike's cock with a renewed interest.

"Oh yes Honey." Mike hadn't felt Jan sucking him this way in years. "Yes, yes we can do all those things. It feels so good to have Greg sucking me again. I wish I had his cock in my mouth right now. Oh, oh, I'm going to cum again Greg... that's good... that's so, so good."

MikeAndJan
MikeAndJan
60 Followers