Greg's Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

Luckily for Scott, Sherry's favourite position was doggystyle. She quickly turned and kneeled on the bench with a grace of well, a stripper. "Gorgeous," Scott said. Here was his fantasy, a gorgeous black woman presenting her beautiful ass to him. Black garter belt, fishnet stockings, thigh-high boots, one of which was now held firmly in his left hand as he ran the head of his cock up and down her slick pussy with his right. Her long black hair flowed over her left shoulder as she turned to smile at him.

"Fuck me and fuck me hard!" She ordered and Scott was all too happy to obey. He slid easily into her pussy and once again felt the joy and warmth of being inside her. Her ass felt so soft as he slapped against her over and over.

"Oh yeah, Oh Mistress, yes!"

"Come on boy, Are you going to cum? You'd better cum on my ass. Cum on my ass!" Sherry had fucked enough guys to know Scott was going to cum again, he was pounding away on her ass with abandon.

There was no teasing now and Scott could feel his orgasm rising again. Letting go of the leather boot, he reached up and grabbed a length of Sherry's hair. Yanking her head back as he shoved his cock as far into pussy as it would go, he started grunting and swearing at her.

"Fuck yeah, fuck your sweet ass feels so good. Fuck!"

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me harder, fuck that black pussy you horny fucker!"

"Yeah, you like that? You like my big cock? Teasing me with your eyes and those big tits, you bitch!"

"Oh yeah, fuck me. I'm a naughty little tease. I've been soooo bad, please spank me!"

Smack! Her brown ass jiggled as Scott slapped her hard with his hand. Smuck! His crotch slapped on her ass cheeks as he rotated between spanking and fucking her ass. Smack, smuck! Smack, smuck!

"Good little bitch, how's your ass now you dirty slut?"

"Ohhh god," Sherry was lost in the intense feeling and didn't reply. Resting her head on her arms, ass up as far as she could thrust it, she gave in and let Scott have his way with her behind. Pounding her from behind, Scott was hitting her G-spot with every stroke and she was just enjoying the ride.

"OH god, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Scott's moans brought Sherry back to reality. She didn't know this guy, she couldn't just let him cum in her pussy.

"Cum on my ass, please baby. Let me see you shoot that white cum all over my black ass," she rose up on her hands, forcing her ass down to get Scott's cock out of her.

"Oh god, YYYEEESSS!" Scott's cock started spurting cum the second it left Sherry's pussy. His cum shot up, hitting Sherry's back initially, then he began dribbling his load all over her lower back and ass. Stroking his meat to force out the last of his load, he rubbed the head in and out of the crack of her ass.

"Oh no mister, there's no way you're taking my ass tonight." Quickly using her panties to wipe up the cum Scott had deposited on her backside.

"Oh god, that was amazing," Scott collapsed onto the bench just as Sherry was rising to leave. Leaning forward she held his face in her hands and gently kissed his lips.

"Wow, you, uh, you don't do that with everyone do you?" Scott asked, feeling stupid the second the words were out of his mouth. Why didn't he just say, are you a whore?

"No sweetie, that was my treat. Most guys who stare at me like you did are looking at my breasts or my ass. You were staring at my lips, that was nice."

"God, they look like candy and they taste even better." That was the tackiest thing he'd ever said. His head was spinning.

"Ah sweetie, you're from the East Coast are you? Too bad, we could've had some fun..."

With that she disappeared from the booth. Scott quickly got his clothes back on and rushed out to follow her. Hopping on one foot while putting his shoe on the other he stumbled in Jack.

"Hey man, where the fuck have you been? That was the longest $25 lap dance ever. The clubs closing man, let's go." As the pair walked out the way they had come in, Scott gazing around the room. The other strippers were all at the bar paying off their tabs and counting their money. The bachelor party was carrying their man out and the bouncers were closely following them, but there was no sign of Mistress Caramel...

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers
12