Greg's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of my mom giving dad a blow job got me pretty excited. My towel began to rise up and Marja looked down at it and laughed.

"Yeah. I thought it was pretty hot too when I first saw it." She said and undid my towel and pulled it from the front of me. Her hand began to fondle the head of my cock.

Mom continued to give dad head for several more minutes. Dad's mouth moved, there was no sound on the tape, and mom got on all fours. Dad got behind her and worked his mouth down from her back to her bottom and finally he began to lick her pussy from behind. Mom was trying to reach behind her and caress his head, but every time she tired, dad teased her and pulled back his head.

Finally she turned herself around and spoke to him. I could understand her as she spoke. She said, 'I want it now.' Her face was flushed and a slight sheen of sweat was on her back and breasts.

"Mom has a pretty body." Marja said.

"Yes. She's still a pretty woman." I said, then it dawned no me.

"Marja...you know when this was taken?" I asked her.

"Yes. Two years ago. The summer that I tried to seduce you at the falls. I almost succeeded too." She said.

"How can you be sure?" I asked.

"Look at the room. The king-size bed is there. That was the first year they had it. Look at the bed itself; its brand new and not even made up yet. They are going to break in their new bed." She smiled as she spoke. Her face was soft, but I could see the desire in her eyes.

"Now comes the good part. Look." She said and lay her head on my shoulder.

Dad stood up on his knees. Mom crawled foreword and lay the upper part of her body on the bed; she still knelt on the floor. One of her hands went between her legs and she reached behind her as dad maneuvered himself closer to her. I could see that she was guiding him into her and she gasped as dad moved his hips foreword, sliding his cock into her.

She lay foreword on the bed and rested her head on her hands as dad grasped her by the hips and began to move back and forth against her. Mom's eyes were closed and she was speaking to him. I could only imagine what she was saying to him.

Mom began to move herself against him in time to each of his thrusts and soon her face was contorted as she screamed out to him. Dad leaned over her and kissed her on the neck then went back to his task.

I could see dads’ mouth open and his head snapped back. I knew he was going to climax soon. Just as his face began to tighten, he pulled out of her and sprayed his cum all over the crack of her ass, then he collapsed on top of her and began sucking on the back of her neck.

Mom lay under his weight. Her head was turned towards the camera and I could see her lips moving as she spoke to him. Dad finally turned around and sat on the floor with his back to the bed. Mom was rubbing the sperm that dad had sprayed all over her rear end into her skin. Dad got up from the floor and walked to the camera. The action stopped.

The next scene was of mom on the bed. She was kneeling on all fours with her butt elevated a bit. Her butt was facing the camera and dad appeared from behind the camera and kneeled between her legs. Dad was grasping his erection and mom had her head turned towards him as he began to work the head of his cock up and down on the crack of her ass.

She smiled and nodded. Dad must have asked her a question. She closed her eyes as dad began to squeeze out something onto his hands and spread it with his fingertips onto her anus. He put some more onto the head of his cock and then moved just a little closer to mom. Mom's hand reappeared between her legs and she guided him into her anus.

By now I was having a hard time believing what I was watching. This was my parents. These were the two people who I loved more then anyone except Marja and they were acting like porn stars in some silent movie.

Marja was pretty excited too. Her hand was rubbing my erection and with the other she was running her fingertips over the inside of her thighs. Very close to her pussy. I could smell her sex.

"Greg. I want you to do that to me. I want to try it once. If we don't like it, then at least we tried it." She whispered into my ear.

I said nothing. I could not tear my eyes from the TV screen. This was just too hot!

Marja removed the towel from her body just as dad's face contorted on the screen. He must have had one hell of an orgasm because he wrapped his arms around mom's waist and hauled her over onto her side. Mom was smiling and she reached a hand back and began to stroke dad's face. They lay there for a bit and mom finally got up from the bed and the camera stopped. The screen went blank.

"That's the end of the tape." Marja said and got up from the floor and hit the rewind button on the VCR as she shut off the TV.

I shook my head. Trying to clear it.

"Man oh live." I said. Still having a hard time believing what I had just seen.

Marja's towel had fallen from her body. She was kneeling in front of the TV set naked, waiting for the tape to rewind. Her back was to me. I walked to her on my knees and put my arms around her, grabbing her breasts and playing with the nipples.

"Ummm." She sighed. I kissed her on the neck.

"So you want me to do the same thing to you?" I asked.

"As soon as I put this tape back." She said.

When the tape at last stopped, Marja hit the eject button and the tape popped out of it's slot.

"Let me put this away. I'll meet you in my room." She said.

I nodded and got up from behind her. She reached her hand up to me and I helped her up from the floor and she went into my parents’ room as I went into hers and lay down on the bed to wait.

She appeared in just a few seconds and stood there staring at me as I spread out on her single bed.

"You look so handsome, Greg. I just want to eat you up. But first I want you feel you inside on me. Just like what they did." Her voice was soft and husky.

"Come here then." I said.

She crawled onto the bed and lay down next to me on her stomach. Her nose touched mine as she licked my lips with her tongue. I opened my mouth and her tongue dove into my mouth. I put and arm around her back and she moved over me more until I could feel the nipples barely touching my chest.

She pulled her mouth away from mine.

"Get behind me." She said. I got up and moved myself until I was behind her.

"Here. Use this." She said and handed me a tube of her spermicide.

"It is a good lubricant." She explained.

I squeezed out some of the clear jelly and coated myself with it. I squeezed out a bit more and gently dabbed it onto the anus.

"Work it in, gently." She said. I began to comply. With my index finger, coated with the jelly, I pushed against her anus until it just barely began to go in.

"Does this hurt?" I asked.

"No. It feels good. A bit different, but I don’t hurt. Do it some more." She said.

I continued to work her anus with my finger until I was able to move it smoothly back and forth inside of her.

"Now. Let me put you in." She whispered to me.

She leaned her head foreword and one of her hands appeared from between her legs. I moved myself so she could hold it in her hand and she guided it to her rear.

"Gently." She cautioned me when she removed her hand from me.

I grasped her by the hips and allowed her body to accustom itself to this new intrusion.

Marja was panting as my erection slid into her on its own accord.

"Marja let me know if I should stop." I said.

"Greg...god this feels so strange, but it feels good. I have never felt anything so wonderful...and strange." She said.

"Her goes." I said to her and made a tentative thrust into her.

"Ohhh." She gasped. I stopped.

"No! It's all right. Go on." She reassured me. I continued moving in and out of her pretty little ass.

It was only a matter of minutes until she got into the rhythm of this new type of lovemaking. My free hand went to her wet pussy and I fingered her clitoris. Once I found it, Marja's moaning and bucking was nearing more then I could control.

"Greg!!" She hissed as I continued to rub her between the legs.

"Marja. You are so tight and warm." I whispered into her ear. This was almost more then I could stand. I knew that I couldn't last much longer like this. Her abdominal muscles were squeezing my cock in ways that awesome.

"Greg!" She cried out again and one of her hands went between her legs and held my hand in place.

"Ohh...Greg!!" She cried out one last time and slumped a bit beneath me. She shuddered. I knew she was having one strong orgasm. My own was not too far behind.

Her hand left mine and she touched my testicles as they tightened and I emptied myself into her bowels.

"Ahhh!" I cried out as my whole body poured out through the head of my dick and into her. I was gasping for air and sweat was rolling off of my back. I collapsed on top of her and she yelped as she became pinned under.

"Greg. Get off of me. I can't breath." She pleaded.

I wrapped one of my arms under her belly and we turned onto our left side together. I gave her one or two more pumps but I knew that I was done for.

"Greg, honey. I loved it. Just like mom loved it. Greg I can feel your sperm inside of me. It feels so soft and warm." She said to me.

"I love you Marja." I told her.

We fell asleep like that for several hours. I got up from her bed and showered again. I went outside and sat on the front steps. Dad had some beer in the fridge and I had grabbed one. Sipping it I thought about my next move. I loved Marja with all of my heart. I knew that she loved me, but what was our next step?

I finished the first beer and got another one. Marja must have woke up because she appeared in the doorway still nude.

"Greg?" She said.

"Yeah." I said and popped open the beer.

"Get me one." She said and went back into her room. She reappeared in a moment in her nightdress and I handed her a beer.

"Just don't tell mom or dad. I'll get some more tomorrow." I said and went back outside.

Marja joined me. She sat down behind me and put her head on the back of my neck.

"Marja, where do we go from here?" I asked her.

She remained silent for a moment.

"I thought we both knew." She said softly.

"Yes. But I am pretty sure that mom and dad are not very happy about the scene yesterday." I said.

"Greg, mom and I talked. She knew for a long time that I had a thing for you. She's okay with it. If she's okay, then it's only a matter of time until dad accepts it." She said.

"I hope so. I would hate to disappoint either of them. They have been really good to the two of us."

"Don't worry. We just won't have sex when they are around. Greg, as far as the rest. I want you to understand that if you asked me to, I would have your baby right now. I love you that much. I don't ever want to be without you. I just hope that you feel the same about me." Her arms went around my neck.

"Would you be willing to make it legal? Marry me?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said without hesitation and kissed my ear. "Yes."

"Before we went back to school?" I asked her and turned my head around to see her expression.

"Yes." She said and looked straight into my eyes.

"Okay. Let's do it. When they come back we will talk to them. I want their blessing. If they object then it looks like we're on our own. I'll get a job and we'll elope." I said.

Marja looked sad for a moment.

"No. I want their blessing. If they object then we will wait." She said.

We finished the rest of the beer up. Marja was getting giggly as I led her back into her bedroom.

"Greg...can we do it again?" She asked me in the bathroom. She had stumbled and I caught her. She wrapped her arms around me and looked up into my eyes. It felt wonderful to be in love again.

"I don't know Marja. It might not be enjoyable. You've had four beers and I've had five. I think we should just go to sleep and try in the morning." I said.

"What a killjoy!" Her speech was slurring but she was a very happy drunk. We had formed a plan where we could be joined together forever. I would talk to dad. Surely he could understand where I was coming from. I didn't think he would object if Marja and I married. She might be my stepsister, but there would be no stigma of incest. We were not related (save my marriage) and we had different last names. It would work, surely he could see the devotion we had towards each other and would allow us to marry.

Marja forgot about wanting to make love as soon as her head hit the pillow. She was out like a light. I lay next to her and began to drift off to sleep. Today had been a very strange day.

Mom and dad returned two days later. They had been gone for a total of three days. Dad was pretty happy when he pulled up to the cabin in his Jeep.

Mom waved at us and gave us the thumbs up signal. She rolled down her window.

"He got it. Woo-hoo!" She shouted.

Marja clapped her hands together, "Way to go dad!" She said.

"Thank you honey." He said as he got out of the Jeep and Marja ran to hug him.

He looked at her after she buzzed his cheek.

"My little girl is all grown up." He said.

"Yes daddy I am." She looked up at him and he kissed her forehead.

"Greg." Dad released Marja and turned to look at me.

"Yeah dad." I said.

"Son, looks like I'm going to need your help for the fall. Is that okay?" He asked.

I thought for a moment.

"I thought, you know, college." I said.

"Later. This is a huge contract. In Boise. My firm's share is three million. I could use you."

"All right. I'll postpone for a quarter or two. Under one condition." I said.

"Let's hear it." Dad said.

I was nervous but I decided to play my hand.

"Marja and I want to get married. We want your blessing." I said.

Dad nodded that he had heard me.

"I need to talk to mom and Marja. I'll let you know." Dad said.

Marja walked over to me and put her arm around my back.

"Daddy. I want this also. So if you ask me what I have planned for the rest of my life, I'll just tell you that I plan to be with Greg. Forever daddy." Her voice was determined.

"I know. I've seen this coming for a long time. Ever since you were 16. I knew then." He said.

"But mom and I still need to talk."

Mom had gone inside to take a shower. She was tired. Dad went to the refrigerator and got a beer. He brought out three and handed one to Marja and the other to me.

"So where do you two plan on living?" He asked me.

"We'll get an apartment for awhile. Until after college." I said.

"I see. How? With what money?" He asked.

I opened up my wallet and handed dad the inheritance check.

"Where did you get this?" He asked, surprised.

"It was Chrissie's trust money. I was named as her beneficiary." I said.

"Wow!" Dad said and handed me the check back, "She was some girl."

"Yes she was. She wanted Marja and I to have it and make a life together." I explained.

"I know. She called me the day before she met with the lawyers to tell me her plans. She said that she would do it every year until the money was gone if nothing happened to her. But something did and now, well I guess the two of you belong together." Dad said.

"Daddy?" Marja asked him.

"Yes honey?" He asked.

"You mean that you have no objections?" She asked.

"I don't. But your mom is a little bothered by the whole thing." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"She feels strange by all of it. You and Greg are her children. Now I know all about the rest, how it's not incest and all. That you two are not related by blood. It's just an emotional issue with her. Don't worry, she's known how you have felt about Greg for a long time, Marja. She was just hoping that you would grow out of it. That's all." He explained.

"Daddy, this isn't puppy love or anything like that. Do you realize that I have only gone out on about five dates since high school? Do you want to know why? I'll tell you why. Most of those boys could not hold a candle to Greg. My very best girl friends all told me how lucky I was to have Greg living under the same roof as I was living under. More then once they told me what they would do if they were in my position and it was pretty explicit in detail!" She laughed.

"I'm glad that you both waited until you were of age. Please promise me that you'll respect my house and not have relations under my roof." Dad asked us.

"We promise. At least until we are married." Marja said.

"Thank you." Dad said and sipped his beer.

Mom came out after her shower. She was wearing a light summer dress and was drying her hair.

"Beth, these two want our blessing. They have decided they want to marry. Greg says that it's the only way he'll go to Boise." Dad said.

Mom looked at me. Her eyes narrowed a bit.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"And what happens after the novelty of sex with your stepsister wears off?" She said.

I was surprised by this question.

"Mom, the novelty never wore off with Chrissie. Do you think I would marry her just to have sex and then abandon her?" I asked.

"Beth, you know yourself that this has been coming for a long time. You are the one who first talked to me about the possibility of it." Dad said.

"Mom, you once told me that Greg should be allowed to pursue his own happiness. Well I should be able to do the same. I want your blessing, but I don't need it. Either way I am going to be Greg's wife. I would feel so much better if I knew that you could accept my own feelings for him." Marja spoke up.

"Honey, I have no problem with it. I just wish the two of you were older. Five years from now you might be pregnant and tired of each other. I don't want that to happen, but I do know that I have to allow you to make your own mistakes. So if you ask me for my blessing, no. If you ask me if I can accept it, I can. There's a difference, but I won't turn my back on you two, ever. I will always love the both of you as my own. I always have. If you want to marry, then marry. Prove me wrong. But if you ask me now, I will tell you that the both of you are just too young. Wait. Live together for awhile. Your father and I did. For two years we lived together and we raised the two of you. In all of that time I tried to get pregnant and have his child but I couldn't have any more children I found that out later. But I never regret one single day that I was with him during that time." Mom was very soft-spoken in her passionate speech.

"Mom, if I'm going to go to Boise with dad, I want Marja there with me. I don't want to be away from her. How long is the job dad?" I asked.

"Until mid-December." Dad said.

"I won't be apart from her for that long." I said. My mind was made up.

"Okay. Let's all go out to dinner tonight. Put this on the back burner. You two can go ahead and make whatever plans you want. You both are now legal. If you are going to see this through, then do it. If you want us present, well you know the number and we'll be there." Dad said.

Marja and I were married on September 1st of 1983. For our short honeymoon we flew to San Francisco. It was a short civil ceremony. When we returned back to Seattle, we immediately packed and drove east to Boise. We arrived one day ahead of mom and dad. Dad had arraigned the renting two condos during our stay in Boise.

Dad's company would be instrumental in the development and engineering of a new shopping mall in Boise. As he met with the city's engineers, I was at work gathering data for the environmental impact report. I had soil samples to take, survey crews to supervise, and the underwriters to placate. I would often work 12-16 hours a day. That left very little time for my new wife, but I am so very thankful that she was so understanding. Besides, she had mom there to be with her and mom loved to shop. Marja's wardrobe grew considerably in Boise.