Greta and the Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"Are you joking? Does it really say that?" asked Greta.

Otto chuckled. "Almost, anyway it's place to start."

He found the page and read in silence for a long time. Davos and Greta had time for more coffee. When they became bored Otto finally lifts his head.

"OK, there is good news and bad news. Which do you want first?"

"The good," said Greta.

"There have been cases during our existence where human women have carried werewolves and then given birth to them. Both mother and pups turned out fine."

"Fantastic, what's the bad news?"

Otto closed the book and looked at her. "You have to become a werewolf."

"Bullshit, I can't do that."

"There is only one way that could happen, and that is if one of us bites you or scratched you deeply enough to insert our DNA into your blood stream. Then at the next full moon you have to drink human blood."

"C'mon, is that really necessary? Why can't I give birth as a human?"

"The book said a human would never be able to give birth to pups, and she couldn't feed them. You only have two breasts, and you will need more."

"I could feed them in turn?"

"No, they have to be fed at the same time, for several months."

"OK, there is not much else to do is it," said Greta.

"You know you could die during the transformation, it does happen. Not every human can become a werewolf," Otto said.

"I will be OK. When do we do it?"

The two men looked at each other and grinned. "I think now is as good as any, and there is a full moon in two days time."

Greta stood and said, "Go ahead, bite me or scratch me whatever you need to do, I'm ready."

Davos chuckled. "Why be boring? We could go back to bed and do it there. I mean, it must be nicer for you having some cock before we bite you."

Greta grinned and nodded her head. Then she took them by there hands and the three of them walked up the stairs.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers