Grey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came suddenly. I had forgotten completely about orgasms. I was feeling safe and perfect and completely over stimulated and suddenly liquid heat broke over my me and drenched me, leaving our chest dotted with streams of my cum. My orgasm lasted longer than any other I had experienced, and longer than my ejaculation, long after the streams of liquid stopped muscles in my whole body contracted in slow waves leaving me breathless and exhausted.

I lay against the pillows, completely limp and sated as Grey's thrusts became erratic and he flooded me. The warm torrent caused one more long drawn out spasm in my channel, leaving me completely unable to move. Grey sighed contentedly and rolled so I sprawled across his chest, still connected. I embarrassed myself yet again by breaking into sobs. Grey hummed and petted my hair. For the third time I fell asleep to begin the day anew.

"I thought you might be hungry," the noodles and veggies on the tray looked and smelled delicious. I'd eaten half before I'd stopped to think. Oh my God. What had I done?

"Grey-" I began.

"Alex there's nothing to be-

"Grey I was screaming! Everyone will have heard!" Never mind what I had done, oh my God, how was I supposed to eat when I'd had Grey's- well- in my mouth. I looked down at the noodles; they suddenly didn't seem as good. I became aware of the wicked assortment of ached and pains. And worst of all the dull tickle deep inside-

"Alex, really they understand, its and natural part of life. They will be happy for us-" I scrambled out of bed, my hips hurt, really hurt really hurt, almost as much as- I could feel my cheeks flaming. Flaming. I banged open the closet. The Closet. Where was my mind going? I couldn't go in there, it was too late. I felt a hysterical giggle building in my throat.

I felt a trickle down my leg, milky white, just a bit viscous- ew, ew, ew. I stood as still as I could and clenched my cheeks together as hard as I could. Damn that hurt. Everything hurt.

"Alex?" Grey sounded hurt. Well I hurt. I had to find some fucking clothes. I pulled on some blue boxers that probably weren't mine and some jeans, but I couldn't do the zipper with my destroyed fingernails. Why had he let me do that to myself? I threw them down and suppressed and shriek. Now was not the time for a temper tantrum. I grabbed some sweats and a tee and stomped out of the room. Time to find Carol. Maybe she could find some way to fix this.

12