Grey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian was impatient, "enough of the fucking foreplay" he growled and slammed Conrad back in to the wall. A framed picture dropped crashing to the floor.

"Dramatic aren't we, guess your mother was right," Shot back the stud stranger.

"Shut the fuck up, and don't call her that", bit back Dorian before turning grabbing a handful of Conrad's onyx locks and yanking the tresses pulling his head down to his crotch. "Suck me messenger boy," he bit out.

Conrad complied easily. He was impatient too. He gave the shaft a few cursory licks as if it were an ice-cream cone before blowing slightly on the head and engulfing Dorian in one plunge right to the base. Dorian arched his back off the wall with a strangled cry and shoved what little was left of his cock further down the throat. He grabbed a fistful of Conrad's hair and fucked his face mercilessly. In and out he plunged at the hot orifice, reveling in its warm moistness. It felt good. God it felt good!!! But he did not want to cum this way. He did not want to feel good. He wanted to physically feel the pain that he was emotionally. He yanked Conrad back up and without giving either of them time to grasp what was happening wrapped his legs around Conrad waist whilst leaning back against the door frame and plunged his infrequently used (not for entry anyway) chute down hard on the Conrad's fuck tool.

"AAAAHH shit!! Motherfuckingsonofabitch!" he cried out. He was slightly wet from the sweat and his juices flowing but it was not enough. But he had wanted this. Conrad stood there his legs straining and his cock pulsing in the tight hot channel. He's eyes had a look of untamed hunger. Dorian waited a few more seconds longer before getting impatient again. He rose up slightly off the shaft and slammed down hard feeling the steel stretch him further, enter deeper. This time the cry was from Conrad.

"Don't just fucking stand there. Fuck me", Dorian yelled. And Conrad did just that. He slammed hard into Dorian sending shudders into him. He slammed him further into the wall, shifting slightly to change angle and grunted with each thrust.

"You want this- huh? You want this fucking dick don't you? You're a fucking cock whore aren't you?" Conrad spat out, grinding his pelvis against Dorian's ass.

"And you -a closet case? Shut the fuck up and just do it man."

Conrad pounded Dorian's man pussy for several more minutes and the wall lost a few more of its adornments before abruptly pulling out and turning Dorian around. Now with Dorian's head pressed into the wall he reinserted his dick and begun long-dicking the tight vice that was gripping his love stick. Dorian's pain had long turned to pleasure and he moaned uncontrollably between profanities. Something deep inside him told him that this was not wise but the animal in him was stubborn He wanted this, he needed this and he always got what he wanted, well almost always.

Conrad continued to assault him with his thick tool. He would alternate between fast shallow movements and a drawn out, languid stroke. But it was getting a bit too much for him. With a final thrust and a wail Conrad came hard, bright lights going off behind his eyes. Before he had to time to recover he was lying on his back, on the floor just in the entrance of Dorian's suite with the stormy eyed hunk of a sex machine leaning over him and his legs up in the air. The grey eyes hardened with lust and malice at the depraved humour he saw there, it reflected in the wicked grin that Dorian was giving him.

"My turn bitch" Dorian growled through his teeth and pointed his throbbing tool to what he was sure was a virgin hole. As he pressed against the opening his mobile beeped. He ignored it intent on completing his conquest. Just then Conrad's mobile went off as well. He too ignored it. Finally the suite phone started shrilling. Stopping, Dorian muttered an angry 'Fuck' and walked over to the phone. Like Conrad he was bottomless but still had his T-Shirt and socks on. Conrad lay on the floor in disarray, his dress shirt crumpled, his hair tousled and his trousers pooling at his ankles. His legs were still slightly raised and Dorian spied his pink cherry of a rosebud winking at him. He cursed again and lifted the phone to his ear. He knew the caller was already.

"You have the fucking worst timing ever Dani."

"Dorian, he's awake. He's asking for you."

***

In just three days Dorian Greyling's life had been turned upside down. And all because of the young man lying in the bed with his eyes closed. Dorian entered the hotel room and gasped as the figure turned slightly, the tiny gesture causing the face to contort with pain and the breathing to become shallower. Darren opened his eyes and looked in to that of he's brother.

"Hey", he croaked, "Thank You".

Dorian remained still, still too overcome to utter any words. He's brother lay there with tears shining which Dorian knew were on his own eyelids as well. How could anyone want to end this person's life?

He walked slowly to the bedside and sat in the space cleared for him. With great effort Darren spoke. "I didn't think you would come but you did. I'm so sorry for what we did, for the way I treated you for, ..."

"Hush," Dorian interrupted him. "Don't strain yourself its okay. Later. When you feeling better we can chat later." Dorian looked up at the doctor entering and asked him the question that was on everyone's minds. How?

Honestly, we don't know. Your brother is a remarkable person. He's strength is keeping him alive. But I'm afraid he's body is still weak. He's brain activity is still positive though. He's clear and is able to compile cohesive thoughts and sentences."

"So what doe this mean?"

"Well, we have to find a donor then. But that shouldn't be too hard..."

"A donor? What donor? I thought he had some incurable disease."

"I thought your parents would have explained to you."

"Those people are not my parents. So you telling me there is a way that He can be saved?"

With a sigh and a look at the graylings the doctor nodded.

"Until this point Dorian we did not think it would be feasible or necessary for Darren to receive a transplant. There is a way he can be saved with a bone marrow transplant. Your sister is a match and I would guess that you would be too. But with his former catatonic state there would have been no logical reason to pursue that avenue... but now... well now he can be saved.

"Thank you Doctor." With that Dorian got up and walked out of the room. He knew he would be followed. In the waiting room he turned on his family.

"How could you? How could you just give up and allow him to die? Why did you not tell me? You wanted him to die, didn't you?" But why? I thought I was the evil one, the one you wanted to be rid of."

"It was for the best, we do not want him suffering"

"So to kill him off. Dani, he's our brother, he's a part of us. Do you feel nothing? Have they brainwashed you so much? To hell with it. I'm going to do it. I'm gonna get tested and when I'm proven a positive match and you and I both know I will then it will happen."

He looked at his parents. They said nothing. He shook his head sadly and left to find the doctor. He did not see the Conrad standing there and brushed past him.

"So you knew he could be saved and you did nothing? Is all that money really worth it to you? Conrad asked.

"Don't speak about things of which you know nothing about", Duncan sneered.

"I think I know enough. Danika has told me about the trust and the additional life insurance policy that was taken out. So Darren dies and the remaining siblings share the trust fund and Danika shares the policy dividends with you two. Nice plan but it seems Darren may have a few objections to that. Dorian too."

"Babe, this is not the time and place. You don't know what you're saying, we care about Darren and of course we happy that he has a chance. If he Dorian wants to risk his own life to save Darren's then so be it. But its not a wise decision."

"Its not your decision to make. I've got to get going. I don't want to be around you people anymore. Good Bye Danika. Duncan, Mariette. With one last look he exited the building and hopefully the lives of the Greylings.

12