Greyhound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

circle it and pump it gently in and out. He tilted his pelvis up and lifted his knees higher, never stopping the steady rhythm of his licking. Though I was distracted by his maleness and the control I had over him, it was becoming harder and harder to ignore his tongue. He dropped his arms and brought his hands up beneath me to my titties and began stroking and squeezing them. He squeezed hard and pinched the hardened nipples between his fingers and it might have hurt at some other time, but now the luscious pain only made my pussy hotter and his tongue strokes more fiery.

I sucked harder and plunged my finger deeper into his ass and suddenly his wonderful tongue stopped stroking and drove itself into my ass as if to answer my finger's probing. At the same time he pinched my nipples hard and closed his thighs on each side of my head.

My explosion was completely out of control. My hips humped his mouth and I felt the hiss of my liquid gift as it squeezed out of me.

"Oh yes!" he cried! "Oh yes! Pee for me baby! Pee for me. . . ." and his tongue licked madly.

My orgasm was so huge that I lost all coordination and could not continue to suck him, but as soon as my spasms began to recede I began to suck hard and pump with my finger. I felt the clenching around my finger first then the swelling and twitching of his dick as he came. There was almost no liquid. He had spent most of that earlier, but the clenching, humping, bucking of his body was stronger than it had yet been and he groaned with the pleasure of it.

I collapsed completely, my face between his legs, my oozing dripping pussy full in his face. Neither of us could move; only sleep.

I took him to the airport the next morning and watched as he walked down the corridor toward the plane. He turned before going through the gate and lifted his hand. I did not know his name; he did not know mine. Completely Zipless -- except that now each time I see a Greyhound bus I feel a tingling just below the elastic of my panties, and every time I ride the bus I look for those sharp, sad eyes and that dark hair that is just a little too long.

12