Greywolfe Strikes Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If there's anything you need, you tell me, my lady." She said softly.

"Could you bring a mirror?"

"Apologies, my lady, but the only one on the castle grounds is very large and gilded. It's in the great hall."

"Oh, I just don't like the way I look, I must look a fright." I said with a half chuckle.

"I could help with that. I'll refill the basin and come back with a comb and help you, the apothecary also has something that could help with your, er, bruises and, uh, the tenderness...you know?"

"Really? Oh that'd be great. Thank you so much, uhh..."

"Lysa, my lady."

"Lysa, great name. And please, you shouldn't call me 'my lady' I am not noble born, and here I am just a prisoner. Just call me Andrea." I said then took a huge bite of bread while sweeping away a tear.

This girl is such a kindhearted person I nearly unloaded my burdens on her, I so wanted to tell her everything, tell someone, anyone, everything; but I couldn't, knowing how much she would suffer with me. And no doubt she would tell her master all the hateful things I said about him. Besides, it was burden to bear and sharing it would not ease my guilt or humiliation.

Lysa remained silent as I finished my breakfast. I didn't finish it all though I wanted to, I think all the days with so little food has changed my eating habits. Time was I had only two meals a day and neither were as big as what I had just finished.

"Thank you, Lysa. You are so kind, thank you." I said as sincerely as possible while looking her in the eye.

Minutes after she left with the tray and basin, she returned with the basin filled with fresh water, a towel and some herbs. After about an hour of helping me wash and combing my hair wet she smiled and said, "You look amazing, m—Andrea."

I smiled a grim smile and said, "Thank you so much." It wasn't until that second that I realized the only people to see me will be her, and The Brute. I just wasted all this energy on getting pretty for him. I had to turn to control my anger and my stomach that was threatening to expel my breakfast, so much hatred I had for that man.

"This decoction, basically a mix of herbs in hot water, will help with the healing process, it's a remedy used for a great many things, and I'm not going to lie it's going to taste terrible." She said with a little smile. "But I promise it will make you feel better sooner."

She left shortly after, I was alone the rest of the day; with nothing but my thoughts. My shame at the idea of having to remain naked for this horrible man; my guilt at remembering the things I said that first night and then what I had done the night before: I did not even think to fight him.

I decided then that though I could not fight him, unless I wanted another bruise on my body, I would resist him—but how? You might know if you ever experience something similar, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, but when you take something like that laying down, without resistance, it does something to you, changes something deep inside you.

I spent the next few hours thinking about it. Then Lysa returned with another full tray of food. I knew I could not eat all that so I asked her to join me, this time she agreed. There was pork again and some type of bird-duck I think, some steamed vegetables, rolls and strawberries for dessert.

We talked a little, she told me about her day and I mostly just listened to her, I didn't offer much because I hadn't done much today besides eat. Listening to her talk about her day filled with chores, I almost forgot where I was and what I was; this girl has a talent for talking I think. She had brought me another decoction, it tasted terrible but I was sure it was helping the bruises on my hips were already a bit better, turning yellow on the edges. I drank it then nibbled on another strawberry.

She gathered the tray and bid me good night. Once again I sat in front of the window and watched the sky change colors; I decided I should be naked and ready before he came in; I took off the sheet and then lay on the bed on my side, still looking out the window.

I swore to myself one of us wouldn't enjoy this tonight. I heard the latch and watched him come in; I turned my head to face him, and raised my knees. As he took steps closer he removed pieces of clothing. First his shirt, step, then he untied his breeches and pushed them down with the next steps he stepped out of them, and used his knee to lift himself onto the bed.

"Are you going to stop trying to fight me, my little morsel?"

"I can't compete with you."

"I'm glad you realized that it is pointless to fight with me, with this." While his hand cupped my face, his manhood pressed at my opening. I gasped in sheer fear, tensing up, his size is still an overwhelming concept; I can't understand how it fits inside me.

Other than that gasp and my back arching then releasing, I didn't move. I did my best not to react. I laid perfectly still and looked him in the eye, not letting him break my resolve. He moved inside me, I could feel it all, but I didn't let my body betray me. I forced my face to remain calm, breathing slowly, and purposefully not letting any emotion or feeling show on my face.

He pulled my legs to wrap around him, then lifted me to hold me up while he still moved inside me, trying to get me, my body, to react to his. My legs went around him, but then just laid there same as my arms, they just dangled. I'm sure it looked like he was fucking a rather large rag doll but I wasn't going to give in.

He grunted things like, 'You know you want me,' and 'You know you can't deny me." I knew I otherwise, I knew I could resist him. God help me I will.

While he continued to thrust into me, I could feel him slow down. I was winning. He grunted and then pushed me back on the bed, he gathered his clothes and stormed out. I was able to hold my breath till he slammed the door, then I smiled. I giggled and laughed for five minutes and eventually fell asleep.

~~*~~

I knew that by now he had realized that though I had let him do what he wanted with my body I was fighting him mentally, so to speak; I was trying my best not to be aroused by him. I hoped that if I actively didn't respond to his demands that he would get frustrated and leave me be.

Because though my body did excite in the feel of man inside me, I hated him, I hated what he was making me into, I hated that I liked it, so I forced myself not to like it, forced myself to not react to him.

The day passed quickly. Lysa brought only one meal, around midday she brought bread and eggs, and a fresh basin of water. She didn't talk much today except to comment on the power of her elixir. I was nearly completely healed. I drank down another decoction and she brought me a strawberry to eat after so I didn't have that horrid taste in my mouth, God bless her.

She left without much more to say; I knew that that was going to be all I ate today, maybe for a while, so I ate slowly to savor every bite. I needed to remember it. I couldn't help occasionally smiling at what I had accomplished the day before, heh, maybe he was angry and yelling at people all morning long, perhaps that is why Lysa was not her usual cheerful self.

He came to me before full dark, and though he didn't look angry I knew he wasn't happy with me.

Today when he came in I was sitting in front of the fireplace, half turned toward the door, I wasn't expecting him quite yet. I was enjoying the feel of the fire (Lysa brought firewood every time she came here) I had built.

He came in slowly, closing the door very precisely, then turning around and facing me. He leaned against the wall for a moment, then I stood and made my way to the bed. As I approached it he said, "Stop."

I knew my confusion was plain on my face, I froze in midstride.

"Don't move." He took a step toward me and reached out to caress the spot where the bruise on my hip had been, then the one on my wrist; I stood there almost completely confounded. He circled around me to look at my face, it was the one bruise I couldn't see but my face didn't feel as sore as it had and I was sure it was smaller and probably at least yellow, maybe not as healed as the others, but healing nonetheless. Lysa's miracle cure to all things working it's magic.

He cupped that side of my face and said, "It's healing nicely. I'm glad."

"Y—ahem—Yes, sir. Um thank you for the food yesterday, sir. I am sorry if I appeared ungrateful." It literally pained me to say it, my stomach threatened to heave up its tiny contents, but God help me I was raised to be at least proper, so it had to be said.

"Hehe." He chuckled. "Yes, you were clever, my little morsel. But you are still mine, my prisoner, my whore, and you will do as you are expected from now on." He let the back of his hand graze my injured face. "Or else."

Could I survive that? I hadn't considered he'd resort to that, though I should have. --sigh- God help me.

I took a deep breath to steady myself, and said, "I cannot promise that I will simply give my will over to you, I cannot willingly become a who--, what you want me to be." I couldn't even form that word.

"Maybe not now, but you will."

He grabbed my waist and tumbled us over onto the bed. He tossed off his shirt then lowered his mouth to mine. "Mmm." I moaned, how I hated that my body responded to him so easily, he was so good at this. At being tender enough to make me think he actually cares. The food, the bruises, his kiss. How I hate what a liar he is.

"Ah." He said as he pulled away, "You taste like strawberries."

"Oh, Lysa brought me one."

"I see." He had managed to get his pants down, though I don't know when, his hands always seemed to be on me. He bent forward and I thought he was going to kiss me again, my mouth opened, but he started kissing my breast. For a second I was confused, then his teeth found my nipple and I gasped and arched and wrapped my hands around his neck.

As I was squirming beneath him a finger moved through the curls where my thighs met, then found that throbbing button. I could no longer bite my lip to keep from crying out. I screamed and screamed and a tear ran out of my eye and into my hair. Rapture: it was a thing I had heard tell of once in a story from the Bible, never understood it until now; the carrying of a person to a place of ecstatic joy or delight.

When I started screaming he entered me and I was soon riding a second wave of bliss. Jonathan suddenly stopped and without removing himself from my depths, he grabbed one of my ankles and spun me around so that I was on my hands and knees. He forced my face and head into the bed and he thrust into me from behind.

The different position and different angle gave way to a new and different stimulation that I had not felt before. Before I had fought the sensations and feelings but with this I never thought to fight him. I felt his finger glide around and down my stomach through the curls to that sensitive spot, that button he pushes to make my body betray me, he flicked then rubbed the button. I had been swimming in a river that was threatening to drag me over but when I felt him swell even larger inside me I let the waterfall take me. I felt hot, wet liquid inside my depths.

He yelled out something I chose to ignore when he spilled his seed inside me, and I screamed for all I was worth; half because the throws of ecstasy were too much for me, and half in frustration that he had gotten me to enjoy it again.

I fell down to the bed in exhaustion. Jonathan grabbed my hips and rolled me onto my side and settled in behind me, still inside of me. I fell asleep in much the same position as the first night, with him behind me and a hand cupping my breast.

The words he yelled as he exploded within me still ringing in my ears. "Andrea! I love you."

~~*~~

I had begged Lysa to bring me some parchment, ink and quills; she hesitated then said with a smile, "I was never told I couldn't."

I sighed, then she asked, "What do you want them for?" She asked tentatively, she didn't want to ask but knew she needed to.

"I can only hope that if I vent these horrible thoughts on paper that I'll finally be rid of them." I said softly as a traitorous tear escaped my eye.

When she went to get them, I moved to stand before the window. I opened it, I guess they figured the room is forty feet in the air, only and idiot would try to escape. I looked down toward the courtyard but let my gaze wander out to the gardens; there was a fountain there and the walls surrounding it were covered in white roses. How lovely they must smell.

Locked in this tower, with only the maid for company, plus the past three nights the brute came to me; I haven't been outside in so long let alone worn clothes, it's as though I've forgotten who I am. To not feel the sun on your face, to be denied something as basic as clothing, to be given only minimal food; this life was so devoid of humanity it can scarcely be called life.

Lysa returned then with the bundle, and I was pulled from my reverie, I thanked her over and over again. She must have sensed that I needed to do this alone, because no sooner did she leave everything on the small table that I usually ate on did she turn and leave. I set to work immediately, not five minutes later everything was written down and I was prepared. The makeshift rope, my blanket, tied to the bed post, and the end of it looped around my neck. I sat in the window sill took a last look at the lovely garden, closed my eyes, and took one last long breath then just let myself fall out.

I could only hope that God, in his infinite mercy, would take pity on me.

End of Chapter 2

12