Grim Fairy Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers

"Holy fuck, you made eight grand?" Jennifer said to Susan's nod.

"And got laid doing it," Susan said.

"I didn't have to strip at the club for the rest of that year," Jess said proudly.

I could only look at the screen in shock. My wife had fucked a fraternity of frat guys?

I knew she had been wild in undergrad, she had even hinted as much, but I had never imagined such things happening. In my small Community College the girls who stripped only went topless, and I knew of none of them giving private shows or 'extras,' using the term the girls had used.

"So what happened, do tell!" Jennifer said.

"Fuck telling," Mary said, "the whole thing was filmed," she laughed, looking over to my wife. "What the hell did you do with that tape?" she asked Jess.

Jess shrugged saying, "I think it's in a box somewhere with all my other NU stuff," she said.

"Jesus Christ Jess, you keep it around your husband? What if he finds it?" Susan asked, clearly concerned.

My wife shrugged again, her tits bouncing with the motion as she said, "I trust Jim, implicitly. He doesn't snoop around my things and I don't snoop around his. It's about trust, and I love and trust him. Besides, I've tried to mention things about my past so many times to the point where I've given up. He doesn't want to hear it," she said to the girls' obvious surprise. "To him, the past should remain in the past, and we both abide by that," she said.

My heart again felt warmed at her words; however, I confess as much as I never wanted to know about my wife's past, my mind was moving a thousand miles a second trying to remember where her Northwestern college stuff was stored! Maybe in the attic?

"I both don't want to and want to see that," Jennifer admitted as the other girls giggled.

"It's quite impressive," Mary nodded, "and would probably make a mint even on the market today," she said laughing. "One of the guys at the house was apparently a closet videophile and actually did a great job with the recording," she told the other girl.

"Oh my God, you've seen it?" Jennifer asked.

"We're BFF's," Jess said as if that explained everything, giving Mary a hug.

Turning to look at Jennifer Jess said, "If I find it, I'll send it to you. I'm not ashamed of what happened, and if Jim ever asked, I'd tell him, but as I said, he's had no interest in my past and accepts me for who I am now," she told Jennifer, getting another hug from Mary.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Susan stood up, "OK, enough bullshitting, it's time for the real fun to begin!" she announced, going to answer the door.

My first thought was a male stripper had arrived, but as the video showed, several men and a woman entered, the men wheeling hand carts with several boxes on them.

"What the hell is this?" Mary asked laughing.

Jess spoke up, "Well, you said no strippers. In fact, your exact words were 'If I have a naked man in front of me I'm going to fuck him, and I don't want to do that to Tim before our wedding,' am I right?" Jess asked.

Mary nodded, still looking at the boxes.

"Well, if we couldn't have a man here," Jess said, "we figured we would get the next best replacement," she laughed mysteriously.

"You ordered five cases of vibrators?" Mary asked jokingly.

The woman came over and handed a thick notebook to Jess, as well as having her sign several papers before she left, her only comment being, "Enjoy, girls!"

Mary once again asked what was in the boxes and Jess opened up the notebook.

Taking a mock recital stance she stated loudly, "For tonight's enjoyment, we have booked our own do-it-yourself Adult Toys Party!" she announced.

The other girls squealed as Mary asked, "Such things exist?"

I myself had never heard of such a thing, but Jess and Susan seemed to know all about it.

"Of course they do," Susan said as if it were a silly question. "It's like a Tupperware party only with dildos," she laughed.

"The only caveats given to us were that anything opened or used we have to purchase," she said, "but if we purchase at least five hundred dollars' worth of merchandise we get a fifty-percent discount on the party," Jess said with a grin. "Hell, looking through their catalogue online, I think we'll all spend at least that much each," she laughed with all the other girls.

Reading from the notebook in her hands, Jess said, "Welcome to the Secret Surprise Party package. To make this party special for all your friends, we recommend following the guide in order, displaying the items as they are listed. It is often fun for volunteers in your party to serve as a models for lingerie and various other accoutrements; however, please be advised any items damaged or opened from sealed containers are charged to your account and purchased," she stated.

"Fuck that," Mary stated with aplomb, "we're opening everything," she announced as the other girls nodded in agreement. "Hell, one of my bridesmaids' husbands makes almost a mil a year," she said looking pointedly at Jess who stuck her tongue out. "Well, it's true!" Mary said in response. "Besides, everything here can't cost that much," she stated.

"I told you!" Susan told Jess excitedly.

"What are you going on about?" Mary asked as Susan, who nodded her head towards Jess. "I told Jess you would want to try everything. It was an option when we ordered, but out girl jess didn't think you would be that interested," she laughed, "so went with the 'pay as you go' option," she laughed.

Marry held her hands to her heart, saying to my wife, "I am crushed that you don't know me so well," she sniffed mockingly at Jess. "So what's it all cost now?" she asked.

Jess laughed, "Well, Susan was rather persistent," she said at the other woman's laugh.

"And I had the deciding vote!" Jennifer stated.

"So we bought the whole package," Jess finished to Mary's squeal of delight.

"So who's our model?" Mary asked.

Susan and Jennifer both shouted, "Jess!" and my wife laughed.

"Fuck that," my wife said to them. "Since we bought everything, it's only fair we split it up. There are twenty lingerie samples, so we each get five," she said.

The other girls once again squealed in agreement.

I could not take my eyes from the screen as I watched each of them take a pile of cellophane wrapped packages.

They then played a quick game of Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide the order to model, stating they would each take turns, changing in the bathroom while the others read the description of the item.

Mary, the bride-to-be, was first, stepping out of the bathroom in black, one-piece teddy. Although Jess was undisputedly the most beautiful woman in the room, seeing Mary clad in sheer lingerie—her small breasts and ass on display, was not something to miss as she posed for the other girls to their claps and laughter.

"The Stretch Laced Noire Teddy is perfect for those 'naughty nights' with you and your lover," Jess read from the catalog as Mary posed for the girls. "Featuring a convenient crotch opening, it will tease and tantalize your lover without the need to take it off for more intimate moments," she said.

"Ooh, show us that convenient crotch opening," Susan shouted while the other girls laughed.

I could only stare in fascination as Mary sat on a chair off to the side of the couch in full view of the camera and slowly spread her legs. Moving her hand down, her fingers pried open the crotch of the teddy and exposed her slit!

The other girls shrieked in enjoyment as Jess got up with a package and went into the bathroom, handing Susan the notebook as Mary moved to the couch.

I could barely contain my excitement as I reached down and released my hardened cock from my trousers, slowly stroking it as Jess—the maid of honor—came out of the bathroom wearing a red with white laced trim bustier, red thong, and white sheer stockings.

She had kept on her silver high heels and looked stunning.

"Our Red Stretch Chemise and Thong ensemble is perfect for those 'woman in red' evenings to bring out the devil with you and your partner," Susan read with amusement. "Featuring a red with white lace trimmed satin jacquard chemise containing padded, underwire cups and laced up front detail, along with matching red G-string and stockings, this combination is sure to get the response you desire," she was saying.

I couldn't believe how sexy my wife looked, her breasts pushed up and bulging over the top of the outfit. As she turned I saw her perfectly shaped ass was bare, the red thong lost between her ass cheeks as she modeled her outfit for the other girls.

"Jesus Christ, you are so fucking hot in that Jess!" Jennifer said clapping.

"Yeah," Susan agreed. "If Jim doesn't end up ravishing you in that I will," she laughed with the other girls.

For the next forty-five minutes or so I watched as the girls, one-by-one, gave a lingerie show I would never forget. Although I loved my wife, seeing the other women dressed so provocatively—sometimes baring their breasts or asses—was not something to be missed.

My favorite outfit was Jess' last, my mouth hanging open as she walked out of the bathroom in a half bra—her breasts hanging bare above the dark red half cups—and a matching deep magenta lace panty, along with the red thigh-high stockings and silver high heels she had worn with the first outfit.

As she moved around the room I saw a sparkle of metal flash in the light and noticed hear wearing a chain connected to the red choker around her throat, realizing the chain dropped down between her cleavage to her waist where the chain branched off to a 'Y' and connected to matching wrist cuffs!

I stared excitedly, stroking my cock, as Jennifer read the description to Jen's ensemble.

"The Red Cup Bra and Panty set consists of a red shelf bra with padded under wiring to lift your chest to the most flattering of views. The heart cut-out panty provides maximum view and availability to your lover. Combined with the matching halter with wrist restraints, this ensemble is sure to please all," Jennifer described.

I could only stare as Jess turned around, showing her bare ass revealed by a heart-shaped cut-out, a thin strip of material between her ass cheeks meeting the rest of the panty as it encircled her lower cheeks and extended between her legs. Her ass looked magnificent framed by the red laced opening, and I felt my cock almost ready to explode as I watched my wife model for her girlfriends.

Jess was about to go back into the bathroom when Mary said, "Oh no, we have to wear whatever the last item is," she said.

Jess shrugged, her breasts bobbing freely from the demi-bra as she grinned and said, "Fine, but don't blame me if you girls can't keep your eyes off me," she laughed with the other girls as she sat down.

I continued to stare at my wife's bare breasts while the other girls put on their final outfits. Mary ended up with a bright pink lace chemise and thong set with garters and matching pink stockings. The bottom of the outfit consisted of a tutu-like skirt which attached to the garter straps. She was definitely enticing to the eyes, but still not as provocative as Jess' outfit.

Susan came out in a blue satin baby-doll lingerie set opened beneath her breasts, exposing her bare stomach. Her outfit also had an 'open-crotched thong' which she proudly displayed similar to Mary earlier.

Finally, Jennifer's outfit consisted of a sheer deep purple bra, panty, and garter set. Although the outfit was extremely sexy, it was too 'normal' compared the other girls' attire, even though her panty was a sexy thong which showed off her firm bubbled ass. To me, Jennifer's skin was too light for such a deep color; however, seeing her half-naked was nothing to complain about as I watched the girls sit on the sofa in their revealing lingerie!

Jessica was without a doubt the hottest amongst them, and I smiled to myself knowing there was not a man I knew who would not want to fuck her in what she was wearing.

I immediately sobered as the image of Jess naked in the hotel room with my co-workers fucking her pussy, her mouth, even her ass came into my mind. Trying to get the image out of my head, I focused back on the video.

"Next section," Jennifer was saying as she read from the catalog, "is Ointments, Lubricants, and Oils," she laughed as Jess got up in her half-bra and thong and brought a box to the coffee table, her breasts swaying in front of the girls as she bent over while Jennifer continued reading.

"Although it is fun to smell, taste, and feel the following products with your fingers," the hot girl read from the book, "applying them on somebody else or with your partner is recommended to ensure the mixture of body oils and odors make a proper combination when applied," she instructed.

"Why does this suddenly remind me of our Spring Break?" Susan laughed along with Mary and Jess.

"You mean the day we smeared sun tanning oil all over each other and got so preoccupied we never left the room?" Jess asked as her and Mary burst out laughing.

"OK, me and Mary and you and Jennifer can team up," Jess said, sitting close to Mary, her breasts jiggling as she bounced on the couch.

Mary pulled out a bright red, heart-shaped bottle as Jennifer announced, "The Hot Passion Raspberry massaging oil provides a slick surface for all involved, as well as the aroma and taste of fresh raspberries. Providing a warming sensation to the receiver, the giver is rewarded with the effervescent explosion of raspberries in their mouth," she giggled with the other girls.

I watched Mary get up with the bottle and move around the sectional to get behind Jess. My wife smiled and leaned forward, pulling her pony-tail to the side as Mary smiled and poured a liberal portion of the oil into her hands, rubbing them together before lowering her hands towards Jess.

I licked my lips in anticipation of watching another woman rub my wife's shoulders when my eyes widened in surprise as Mary instead reached around Jess and placed a hand over each of her bare breasts!

Jess did nothing more than sigh as she leaned back, giving me an unobstructed view of Mary's hands massaging my wife's tits.

Jess sighed again as Mary slowly rubbed the oil into my wife's gorgeous breasts, her skin sparkling in the light as the oil smeared across her yielding teats.

"No fair," I heard my wife moan as Mary chuckled, continuing to knead my wife's flesh.

"How's it feel?" Susan asked.

Jess started to answer, opening her mouth when Susan laughed and suddenly interrupted her, "The oil I mean bitch, not Mary touching you. We both know how great that is," she exclaimed.

I remembered the comment about their Spring Break, wondering once again what had gone on between the girls. My wife had never expressed an interest in women, but watching these four lovely ladies dressed in skimpy lingerie sitting nonchalantly while one of them massaged my wife's chest was giving my heart palpitations.

Jess moaned before finally answering her girlfriend.

"God, it's heating my tits up like I'm standing in front of a fire," she finally said. "I can really feel the hotness on my nipples," she said, suddenly gasping as Marry pinched both her nipples simultaneously with her thumbs and forefingers.

"Time for the taste test!" Jennifer said as the other girls laughed.

I thought Mary would simply lick her fingers, but to my wonder she moved back around to sit next to Jess, with Susan sitting on the other side. Both girls looked first at my wife, then at each other as Susan counted, "One, two, and three!" Immediately both girls bent down, each taking one of Jess' nipples into their mouths!

My wife groaned, her head falling back against the back of the sofa as her two girlfriends licked and suckleed her nipples and breasts.

"Wow, it's like an effervescent explosion of raspberries in my mouth," Susan mocked as Mary laughed, her face still sucking on my wife's breast.

"Don't lick it all off, I want a taste!" Jennifer laughed.

Mary pulled away and I watched in amazement as Susan began rubbing both of Jess' breasts, smearing the oil more as Jess' flesh protruded from between her friend's fingers.

"Wow, it even heats up your palms," Susan stated. "I can't wait to try this on my own tits," she said with a laugh before moving away.

Jennifer sat in her place and without any hesitation bent over my wife, taking her breast in her mouth as Jess let out a yelp, crying out, "Oh God, watch it!" she exclaimed. "That heat makes them too sensitive to bite," she laughed.

Then I watched in awe as my wife took her other breast in her hand and lifting it up, bent down and licked her own nipple, her tongue stroking across the pebbled flesh.

"Wow, that actually tastes good," my wife said after a few licks. Jennifer leaned back licking her lips, nodding in agreement. "I need to take a bottle of that home for me and Jim," my wife said, then adding, "I bet it would feel great on his cock," she giggled as I felt my dick get even harder.

"Oh God, can you imagine getting fucked with that on a guy's dick?" Jennifer laughed with the other girls.

They repeated the same scenario with two more oils, Jennifer taking off her bra and going bare-chested while Susan massaged her breasts, then Jess and Mary taking turns suckling her. Mary and Susan merely pulled the tops of their lingerie to the side, giving the other girls access to their breasts as they were then licked and sucked—all in the name of 'testing' the products.

I could not believe my eyes, my cock hardening each time the girls fondled each other. There was more to it than just trying out the products, as I watched each girl fondle one another repeatedly, doing far more than the notebook directions demanded.

Although watching each girl get their breasts suck and licked was an incredible turn-on, nothing was hotter than having watched them do it to Jess the first time. A close second was watching my wife suck on each of the other girls' breasts, the images stirring my arousal more and more.

The next item Jess grabbed she announced as 'Hathor Aphrodisia Lickeurs Lube' as Susan read the description.

"This all-natural lube includes botanical emollients believed to be aphrodisiacs," she recited as all the girls 'Oohed.' "Super for people with sensitivities, it is chemical-free, containing no colors, fragrances, glycerin or parabens. Not sticky or stringy, this thick gel formula works well for both vaginal and anal play," she said, accompanied by another group set of 'Ooh's.' "Available in Coconut Orange, Chocolate Strawberry and Hazelnut Caramel," she read.

Looking at Jess, she asked, "Which do you got?"

Jess smiled, saying, "Chocolate Strawberry," as she got down on her knees and crawled towards Mary.

Shock and excitement overwhelmed me as I watched Mary spread her legs, letting Jess crawl between them.

Jess kneeled up and slowly unhooked Mary's garter straps before reaching around Mary's waist and slowly began pulling her thong off. Mary lifted her hips without a word, letting my wife strip her as Jess backed up to pull Mary's panties off her feet before once again spreading Mary's legs and moving between them.

The other girls watched in almost eager anticipation—Jennifer even licking her lips—as my wife slowly re-attached the garters to Mary's stockings.

Once finished, Jess took the bottle of lube and slowly twirled the bottle around her index and middle fingers, coating all sides.

Then, as I and the other two girls watched, my wife lowered her hand between Mary's legs, slowly inserting her two fingers into her friend!

Mary let out a loud moan, her head falling back as my wife began to finger-fuck her best friend.

Amazed, I was speechless as I watched my wife slowly move her fingers in and out of Mary's pussy. I stared vividly at the screen as Mary then reached up and squeezed her breasts as Jess continued to slide her fingers in and out of Mary's core.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers