Grinch's Dilemma

Story Info
Grinch reluctant to help neighbor with marriage problem.
3.2k words
4.25
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
123 Followers

I received a somewhat challenge with the Grinch so I am going to try to run Grinch for a year.

There is only nudity, no, erotic sex scenarios.

All mistakes and errors are mine and mine alone, sorry that you will have to deal with that. It is what it is, amateur writing for my enjoyment and maybe yours. Hope you enjoy

***

'Well, where does Fred begin on this one', Fred thought to himself. New Years went well, mostly, except for the couple of bumps in the road.

Then things began going south for awhile. Cindy had come to visit Betty and they had a full afternoon. It seemed there was trouble on the horizon. Betty corned Fred later that night to talk.

"Fred, sweetie, Can I talk openly to you about something?" Betty started.

Fred and Betty had just finished a short romp. Fred had noticed Betty was not quite herself, like something was on her mind. Fred sat up and leaned against the head of the bed.

"Sure, shoot. What is on your mind angel." Fred said.

Betty smiled and began. She told Fred that Cindy had come to visit and they had quite the conversation. Fred listened intently, not interrupting.

Betty told him Cindy and Ryan were having issues and had been for a while but the issues seemed to be getting worse and Cindy was getting frightened.

"Whoa, right there a minute." Fred told her. "I don't mess in other peoples lives, they have counselors for that, OK. That is none of mine or your business."

"I know sweetie, but, just hear me out. Please?" Betty begged.

Fred grumbled and agreed he would listen and Betty went forward.

It seemed the issue was with intimacy, things had cooled. Cindy said she was trying everything to heat it back up, she was feeling neglected and taken for granted. Then Ryan went just stone cold after that dinner they had with them. That thing with the bets on the game New Years, Cindy only did that for Ryan. They had done something like that before, but, they were at home and alone. Cindy told her she had been trying to spice things up. Then she dropped in what this all lead up too for informing him.

Betty was curled up next Fred and stroking her hand in his chest hair.

"Fred.. would you may be..."

"No! it is none of my business!" Fred told her in definite terms.

"Fred, he is your friend and he respects you a lot. So if Ryan came to you, would you listen at least or tell him that it's none of your business?" Betty said.

'Damn it, she has him there. He would at least listen, some times it helps just to have an ear to bend' Fred thought. He told her yes he would do that, but didn't think it would happen. Little did Fred know right then.

Two days later Cindy and Ryan came by for a visit. They all sat around in the kitchen laughing and being light hearted. Fred was watching Candice, ready to corral her if needed, but what he was seeing was different.

Every time Candice would slide up next to Ryan, which Ryan previously enjoyed, he would move away. It was definitely not from nervousness, it was more of being upset. It was like, not being really angry, but not happy either.

Fred decided he would ask Ryan and they stepped outside. Ryan told him it wasn't Candice doing her thing, it was something else. He has a lot on his mind and some issues with himself. Fred told him, Okay, just checking. Then Ryan asked if they could talk, that he respects Fred's opinion a lot, even if it is no opinion and chuckled.

Fred and Ryan went back in the house and Fred announced to the ladies those two were going down to Riley's. They grabbed their jackets and headed for the door, listening to some protest as they went out the door. Last thing Fred and Ryan heard was Betty.

" Shit, let the little boys go, we have all the free drinks we need right here and they can go play with their sticks and balls." Betty said loudly.

That brought load laughter from the ladies, and from Fred and Ryan has they headed off to Riley's bar to the pool tables. Once there, they took their beers and headed to a table. They played a round then had to set out as others wanted the table. Fred got the sordid details from Ryan. Even that Ryan had installed cameras in the house he was so worried. After another game they left and headed home from Riley's bar.

They arrived back at the house, of intoxicated women. They were giggling and dancing. Right at that time it was a slow dance song and Candice and Cindy were slow dancing giggling. Candice was behind Cindy and had an arm wrapped around Cindy, her chin resting on Cindy's shoulder swaying. Cindy's feet were slightly parted and her sweat pants looked low on her, when she saw her husband. She looked up at her husband laughing and saying.

"Hey.. Hi shweetie, you twoo finsh playing wih your balls an shicks."

Cindy bent over laughing loosing her balance with Candice trying to catch her as they went to the floor. Betty came back in from the kitchen seeing the two laying on the floor cackling and she joined their laughter looking at them.

Fred and Ryan were greeted to quite a sight. Betty leaning against wall laughing and splashing her drink. Candice and Cindy laying on the floor laughing with Cindy's pants off her ass now and her panties, somehow slid down just below her ass cheeks.

Candice struggled out from underneath Cindy as Cindy rolled to her back, her pubic bush shinning. Now all three woman were on the floor laughing, two sitting and one laying.

Ryan spoke out with a 'What the fuck'

Fred and Ryan walked over to Cindy and sat her up, then she looked up then down at herself.

"Sheeit, teekeela will make err clhoes faw off." Cindy began laughing hard again.

Fred looked at Ryan and Ryan looked Fred and they began laughing shaking their heads.

"Fred, I don't think I can get her home tonight." Ryan said through his tears of laughter. "Can she spend the night here?"

They got Cindy laid on the couch and her sweat pants pulled up some how while she laughed. Fred then got Betty up and in a chair as Ryan got Candice up. They surveyed the situation.

Betty then left her chair still giggling and staggered towards the bathrooms. Fred got a blanket and pillow for Cindy and ushered Candice off to her bed. Ryan cleaned up Betty's spilled drink and said he was going home to let the sitter get home, it was only 9:00 o'clock.

Fred then remembered Betty and went to check on her, she made it to her bed. Her pants were down and her top was off and she was laid out on her back. Fred finished undressing her and tucked her in bed. Then he went and made a drink for himself, planning on watching some TV.

Cindy stirred and then sat up saying she had to pee. She tried standing and almost fell, Fred caught her. He took her to the guest bath but it was now occupied so he took her to the master bath. Fred got her pants down and set down as she held to his neck.

"Thannks swheetie." Cindy said through half closed drunk eyes and gave Fred a drunken kiss.

Fred chuckled knowing that really wasn't meant for him and moved back seeing she seemed stable enough. He quickly checked to see which drunk was out of bed. Fred returned to Cindy who had managed to strip off her pants, and panties, and was struggling with her top. Fred helped not wanting to see her struggle and hurt herself in the bath room. Now she was completely nude and trying to stand and walk. Fred tried to guide her back to the sofa but Cindy made only as far as his bed. Fred just shook his head.

Fred pulled the covers back and picked a sleeping Cindy up and put her to bed. Then he watched Candice stagger past and made sure she was in bed. Then back to his drink and TV. Everything seemed quiet and after his programs Fred went to bed, hoping all the children were down for the night.

Cindy was on the very far side lightly snoring as Fred undressed chuckling, he left a night light on in the bath room just in case. Fred had put extra pillows between them. He felt secure and drifted off to sleep his back towards Cindy.

Fred was awakened by someone crawling over him, he rolled to his back. The body's legs straddled him and then it laid on him, head on his shoulder. The voice whispered out.

"Honey I thin I drun to mush." Cindy said before falling to sleep again.

Fred chuckled and said in a soft whisper. "Ya think."

Chapter 2

Fred got up before anyone else in the house to get off to work. He arrived home in the afternoon and walked in giving Betty a hug and a kiss. Then Candice received her top of the head kiss. Fred noticed they looked like they felt rough.

"Any one up for a run?" Fred teased. He received two groans.

"Rough night?" Fred asked. "Must have been a hell of a party." Fred snickered.

Fred asked, when Cindy finally left. He knew Cindy's kids were in school and Ryan could handle the morning duties.

Betty just looked at him. Candice just laid her head on her arms. Then Betty quizzed him about why Cindy was in his bed. Fred explained it all to her why and how she ended up there, then chuckled. Betty asked, then why was Cindy bare ass naked in his bed, Candice perked up then.

Fred told Betty they would have a conversation on that subject and the one she involved him in at a later time. Candice just moaned saying she always misses out on the good stuff and headed for her bedroom. Fred didn't see Candice for another hour or so.

Cindy came by the next day wanting to piece together some blank spots, but, Betty didn't have all the answers for her, yet. Cindy told her that what ever happened the tension with her and Ryan had dropped considerably. Cindy also wanted know how she ended up naked in Freddie's bed, Betty told her, she wanted to know that too.

Fred left this simmer on the burner for awhile and Valentines Day was coming in a few weeks. He ordered flowers for Betty for three days with a note attached.

Fred would get home and give Betty an extra special kiss each of those three days. Betty was suspicious now and asked why and Fred told her just because. Candice wanted to know where her flowers were and Fred told her these are special flowers for her mother and hugged Betty tightly. Betty worked those next few nights, reclaiming her place.

One evening Fred told his ladies they were going out to dinner and a movie the next evening.

The Grinch trio arrived at the restaurant and after speaking to Fred the maitre-de took them to their table. While en route they happen to pass a couple they knew and stopped for just a minute's greeting.

"Ryan, Cindy, fancy meeting you lovebirds here." Fred said.

Betty smiled broadly as did Candice. Ryan returned his greetings and Cindy's eyes went wide and she blushed with what appeared to be embarrassment and little gasp. This was the first time she had seen Fred since that drunken party night and still didn't have an answer.

Ryan turned his head to chuckle slightly, which Betty saw. Fred told them nice seeing them there and they moved on.

Once seated Betty looked at Fred and gave him a raised brow evil eye look. Fred just smiled and kissed her hand and shrugged his shoulders. They had their dinner then went to a movie, romance of course, with Fred seated between the ladies.

On the way into the movie they stopped to get popcorn and drinks. An older gentleman working there spoke, saying how nice it was to see a father taking his daughters to the movies. Fred chuckled and said thank you. Betty smiled broadly and giggled. Candice threw out a little remark in teenager style.

"Ya, Daddy, he's the bestest."

Fred held the popcorn container in his lap and whispered out to the ladies to be careful of the popcorn surprise. Betty giggled and Candice just said 'Huh'? Fred chuckled loudly and was shushed by the other attendees. The movie was excellent and Fred had two lovelies resting their heads on his shoulders with his arms around them. There was not any surprise, just a few shed tears about the movie.

They returned home and chatted about the dinner and the movie, then they retired for the evening. Betty told Fred she didn't know what he was up too, but she would like some answers. Fred politely declined and told her that a group discussion was needed for that. Betty wasn't real active that night, but Candice did help her mother out and substitute for her. They all cuddle up in the big bed and went to sleep.

Chapter 3

Saturday came and Betty informed Fred she had invited Ryan and Cindy over for a lasagna dinner. Fred smiled and told her that would be wonderful giving her a hug, knowing dinner was not the only thing on the menu.

Cindy called Betty telling he she might have to cancel because of sitter issues, Candice spoke up, she would baby sit for her if she wanted her too. That worked out well for Fred knowing where the evening would lead.

When Ryan and Cindy arrived Fred notice Cindy being a bit nervous. Fred assumed Cindy was nervous about any explanations that might come out. Betty tried to use some lead in conversations before dinner, but Fred would redirect the conversation. Dinner was served and consumed with Betty getting many compliments, as usual it seems.

The two couples sat around and chatted for awhile sipping on wine and beer. Cindy didn't want any thing stronger, say, like tequila. Betty thought it might be fun to play Truth or Dare game. Fred chuckled and Ryan grinned, knowing where this game was going to go.

The little game started out cheery with silly dares and easy truths. While playing Fred pretended to get phone alert, he sent a photo he had held back from Ryan. Ryan looked at his phone then Fred, the silent signal was given and Ryan chuckled. Cindy asked what that was about and Ryan said.

"Just Candice saying the kids were being really silly."

Then Betty finally hit Fred with the Truth question, reminding him it was a truth he had to tell. Ryan acted shocked at the question.

"Fred, was Cindy naked in your bed all night when she stayed over?" Betty asked.

Then Ryan said that might be the reason Cindy had been acting so horny the past few days to Cindy. Cindy of course was trying to explain that had nothing to do with that night and she doesn't remember some things, but, that never happened. Ryan just feigned a frown.

Betty was looking to Fred for the answer with some fire in her eyes. Then Ryan pulls out his phone and shows the picture to Cindy he had just received. Just to jog her memory he told her.

The picture. Cindy was laying face down in the middle of Fred's bed with a two pillows under her hips. Her arms were beside her head bent at the elbows. Her hair was strung all over her face and her mouth was slightly open and eyes closed. With her ass in the air and legs spread open, it looked like, well you know. Fred even added some creamy hand lotion globs. Fred was proud of that picture and how he posed Cindy.

Cindy put her hands to her face stuttering. She started breathing heavy not looking at any one. Betty jumped up and looked at the picture, her mouth open wide has she gasped. She stared Fred in disbelief.

"Oh! My god! Fred Grinch! you son of a bitch! you motherfucker!" Betty screamed.

"Leave my mother out this!" Fred growled back, to the best of his ability. He got up and walked outside.

Cindy was chattering like monkey now, trying to explain she doesn't remember any of that, that couldn't.. have happened, clinging to Ryan's arm. Ryan then headed for the back door after Fred.

Betty and Cindy could hear some muffled yelling. Then like something being knocked over, and Ryan walking back in the house. Fred followed back in after a minute. Fred appeared to have blood running from his mouth and staggering. Betty rushed to him checking on him, even though she was still pissed at him.

"Fred! you alright baby, sweetie, come here sit down." Betty said. She turned and glared at Ryan.

"Ryan what did you do?" Cindy gasped, as she started over to Fred.

"Protecting my wife's honor and reputation." Ryan stated flatly.

Cindy stopped dead and spun to Ryan and went back to his arms. Then Fred spoke up after Betty set him down.

"Ryan, maybe we should really have waited until April first for this one." Fred told him. Ryan agreed flatly, again.

Ryan stepped over to the counter hand poured two whiskeys, one for him and one for Fred.

"Now about that truth you were supposed to answer." Ryan said almost cheerily and even snickered, Ryan already knew. Betty saw that. She figured out quick someone, or two, had just been played.

Fred began his tale, wiping the red color off his face, of what took place that night telling everything. Even about the incident of Cindy climbing on top him in the night thinking it was Ryan. That is when he got the devious idea of posing Cindy.

Betty wasn't saying much then but Cindy was now almost in tears.

"So..that photo... that didn't happen?" Cindy questioned.

"No, Cindy, that didn't happen and never will." Fred told her.

Cindy breathed out a sigh of relief and clung to her husband. She now glared at Fred.

Cindy said she needed a tequila shot to settle her stomach and nerves. Betty got up and poured them both one. The four them set around for awhile longer, discussing that night and relationships and such things. Then Ryan and Cindy headed home for the night. They seemed a happier and more connected. Fred still felt something amiss though.

Fred and Betty expected Candice home, but got a text saying she was spending the night there. That was fine with Fred and Betty. Betty said she had some activities she had been neglecting to catch up on, anyway. Bedroom aerobics she told Fred when he asked.

Fred's phone alerted awhile later during a rest break in the aerobics. He read the text, 'Help!' Fred texted back. Fred figured that thermostat was still set too high and he would get the full story later on.

'NO! you are on your own stud.' (smilely face)

prinnavea
prinnavea
123 Followers