Grocery Store Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I contemplated leaving the groceries, but I decided to get what I came for. However, I didn't want to re-tread the aisles looking for soup and pasta.

When I returned home, I realized I'd still have to clean my apartment and that I should've purchased the extra groceries. Plus, since I hadn't picked up any erotica, I'd have to surf on-line for appropriate 'stroke' material.

Inserting the key to my apartment and opening the door, I discovered a delicious fantasy made reality before me. My apartment was miraculously clean. The empty juice bottles, candy wrappers, and lube cartons were gone. Plus, the food parcels I had forgotten to pick up sat in bags on my kitchen shelf, arranged by type. When I went into the living room, wondering what had happened, I saw a DVD labeled 'security tape.'

Beneath it someone had attached a message, "I know you always need a good fucking after our marathon sessions, but that you always go grocery shopping immediately after. I selected one of your lit friends who wanted to help you out. He's one of the good ones, so if you're still in between guys, he's wiling to provide your daily cum. Hope you enjoyed the surprise, especially the stroke material we're supplying -- from Han and your friends on lit."

Beneath it I noticed the card I tossed. "I want to fuck you again, slut. Call me. Push your fingers in your pussy when you dial."

I smiled. Han and I would never make a good dating team. However, he was my best friend and always knew what I wanted sexually. I couldn't wait to return the favor in similar, nasty ways.

12