Grocery Store Girl Ch. 01-A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted, as a pulse of pleasure fired though me.

"I guess that means my dick still wants to fuck you." I replied.

In an instant I flipped her over on to her back and pinned her wrists above her head with one hand. She yelped and her jaw dropped in surprise. Then her cute little features flashed over with lust. Her breathing became quick and shallow.

I slowly leaned my face down towards hers, and she strained up to meet me. Our lips touched and I gave her a deep sensual kiss. I began to rake the fingernails of me free hand gently over her skin: down her arms, down her sides, and down her thighs. She started to moan and writhe.

As I teased my fingernails over her, I could feel her slowly open her legs up for me.

I pulled my face back and looked down at her.

She opened her lips and mouthed the words, "Fuck me."

Whilst keeping her wrists pinned, I positioned my body between her legs. Then I gripped the base of my cock with my free hand and directed it towards her open pussy. Her teeth clenched with expectant tension and her eyes widened.

I felt the head of my cock press against her labia, then I pushed it slowly inside her. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back in pleasure. A groan of wanton lust exited her lips.

Once again the wet warmth of her pussy enveloped my cock and I grunted as it went all the way in. I held it there and waited for longer than she perhaps expected. Her body began to gyrate gently, but I didn't move.

She opened her eyes and bit her lip.

"Oh God," she said.

Slowly I withdrew, then I went back in only slightly. I began to fuck her with tiny shallow strokes, teasing her hell out of her.

She shifted under me desperately, and wrapped her legs around my body, trying to force me to fuck her deeply. The heels of her feet pushed hard against my back, but her little body wasn't quite strong enough to make any difference to a man much bigger than her. I continued to tease her. The head of my cock pushing no more than two inches inside her before withdrawing, over and over.

"More!" she gasped!

I laughed at her playfully, "Does my bad little girl want more of my cock?"

"Yes!" she squealed.

"Well you'll have to wait for it," I said back. I'd wager than none of the boys in her class had ever said that to her before.

"One..." I started to count, slowly completing a single shallow stroke.

She moaned.

"Two..." I repeated my motion, and she moaned again, more desperately.

"Three..."

I could see how badly she wanted to be fucked deeply, but I kept going, counting every shallow stroke all the way through the ninth. Then I paused and grinned at her, my cock hovering just inside her pussy. Her eyes locked on to mine.

"TEN," I growled, and pushed my cock deep inside her. A loud juddering wail left her lips.

Her pussy clamped around me, and I held my dick deep inside her.

Then I started the process afresh, again counting out loud as I repeated slow, shallow strokes, but this time I made sure I finished my deep stroke on 'nine'. Then on the next iteration, "eight," and so on.

On each deep stroke her wails became louder and more tortured. She became frantic, struggling and writhing as the anticipation built. She knew a deep hard fucking was getting closer and closer, but she had to wait for it. She knew I was in charge and I could tell that was dialing her arousal ever higher. Wetness was flooding out of her, soaking my dick and balls.

"Please, please, please, please, please!" She begged, her body shifting from side to side in intense frustration, but I held firm, continuing my process.

Eventually, I did my deep stroke on the count of 'two', she screamed in desperation, then I paused.

"Do it!" She yelled.

"Do what?" I teased.

"FUCK ME HARD!"

"Well... I guess I should give the birthday girl what she wants!"

I gripped her wrists tightly. Tensed my muscles.

"ONE!"

I slammed into her quickly and repeatedly, thrusting hard and deep.

Her eyes closed as waves of pleasure crashed through her. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod" she mouthed breathlessly. Her perky little tits jiggled with each of my thrusts.

"Look at me," I said.

She opened her eyes, and I stared straight into them. Her pupils were dilated and cute little whimpers leapt from her throat with each deep stroke of my cock.

I could clearly see the tension building on her face, and, in my peripheral vision, I could see it building all across her body. Her tan abs began to flex and tighten. The muscles in her arms began to pull.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good!" I growled, in primal pleasure as my dick drilled in and out of her tight, wet hole. The delicious warm sensations flooding through my body.

"Do you like getting fucked?" I rasped.

She nodded unable to speak. Her whimpers blending into one long moan.

"Do you like my dick going in and out of you?"

She managed the tiniest nod.

"Is my bad little girl going to cum all over my dick?"

She didn't answer. She couldn't answer. Her jaw dropped open wider and wider. Her neck started to arch back, but she kept her eyes locked on mine. Her hands bunched into tight little fists.

"Cum for me!" I growled at her loudly.

Her pussy clamped around my cock so hard it almost pushed me out. But I kept on drilling her, thrusting through it. Her back arched. A scream pushed out of her mouth.

Then she exploded. Her pussy convulsing. Her body bucking and shaking. But all the time she kept her eyes locked on mine. It was almost as if there was a white hot link between us, pulsing with heavy throbs of sexual energy. I could feel her contractions on my dick and I could feel her contractions in my soul.

"Cum for me like a bad little girl!" I said.

Her body kept on shaking.

"It keeps going on and on, doesn't it," I rasped, "Your body can't help it, can it? It just wants to cum."

And it did.

Each of her contractions sent a wave of pleasure through me. It was getting overwhelming. I could feel the temperature rise in my dick. I could feel another burst of cum building up inside me.

"BAD."

"LITTLE."

"GIRL." I roared.

Our eyes stayed locked.

"Cum... for... me!" she wailed almost inaudibly.

And I came for her. "FUUUUUUCCCKKK!" I moaned, as my sperm thundered through my cock and shot out the end. Waves of ecstasy shuddered through my loins as my cock pumped, emptying out its entire load.

A look of pure joy radiated from her face as my cum filled her and her contractions squeezed every last drop from the tip.

"Oh... God!" we both said, simultaneously.

I could see tears forming in her eyes as her and trickle down her cheek.

I pulled out of her and wrapped my arms around her hot, shivering body.

"Are you ok?" I managed to whisper, as tenderly as I could.

I looked into her teary eyes, she nodded, "Oh... fuck... YES!"

I smiled an exhausted smile and she smiled back.

I held her tightly... letting her come down from the high... and letting myself come down from the high. She closed her eyes. Then I closed mine. I don't know how long the embrace lasted, but it felt like an age... a long beautiful age. Her soft, young skin seemed to merge into my own, so we were one combined ball of joy.

Eventually, after I don't know how long, I opened my eyes and kissed her forehead. She exhaled happily and opened her eyes.

"Whoa!" She said.

"Whoa." I replied.

We both laughed.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" I asked.

"Nah..." she said, a huge grin spreading across her face, "do YOU want to take a shower?"

"You're the birthday girl," I said.

"Ok... let's do it oldie," she said and started pulling me off the bed.

Chapter 02 - Coming Soon (for real this time!!!)