Grocery Store Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'd love too. Watcha cooking?" she asked.

"I'm making a pasta with grilled garlic and parmesan encrusted tiger shrimp, grilled asparagus, bell peppers, and a parmesan cream sauce," I said.

"Oh wow, that does sound good," she stated.

We went into the kitchen and as I cooked, we began to talk about her, her plans for the fall and college, she asked about me, my job, why I was single. I told her about how I was married, but we had split amicably and I just hadn't gotten back into the dating scene yet. As I was cooking, she was just leaning on the counter and I kept stealing glances at her. She looked so deliciously gorgeous.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I asked.

"Oh, I'd love one," she replied.

I pulled out a nice Pinot Grigio, a sweeter variety incase she wasn't quite accustomed to something stronger like a chardonnay, but that would still pair well with the dinner. I poured her a glass and one for myself and then held it up and said, "here's to a great evening."

She clinked my glass and we both took a taste and then she said, "oh wow, that's really good."

"I'm glad you like it," I said.

I finished cooking dinner and we moved to the table. I grabbed a lighter and lit the two candles I had put on the table. She looked at me and just smiled. I went over and pulled out her chair and she sat down. I then grabbed the chair next to her at the square table and served her a portion of the pasta and topped it with some of the grilled shrimp.

She blushed again and looked down and said, "thank you for doing this. This is really sweet and it is a great birthday present."

"Oh trust me, it is my pleasure," I replied. I refilled our glasses with some more wine and we ate our dinner, talking more about each other and our lives. She was young, but there was an air of maturity in her. She knew what she wanted from life, she was going to college to study pre-law as she wanted to become a business attorney. I was very impressed with these mature goals.

"So, what movie did you bring?" I asked. She mentioned the name of some Nicholas Sparks movie and while this makes most men groan, I realized the effect that his novels and movie adaptations have on women. "That sounds like a good one. I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard it is good."

"Oh good, I was worried that you were going to roll your eyes or something at a romantic movie," she said.

"Absolutely not, this is your night, remember, whatever the birthday girl wants," I said.

"Be careful what you say, I may just take advantage of that," she said back with a smile.

"I can think of worse fates," I replied.

Her smile got even bigger and she said, "Steve, that was an amazing meal. You are a really good cook."

"Thank you, that means a lot," I said. "So, would you like to move over to the couch and get started on the movie?"

"I was hoping you would say that," she said.

As she moved into the living room, I went and grabbed another bottle of wine and opened it and returned to the living room. She was sitting on the couch with her legs pulled up under her to the side. She had removed her flip flops and I saw them sitting on the floor.

I moved towards the Blu-ray player and inserted the movie. I turned back to her and asked, "so, how long do I have you for tonight?"

"Well, technically, I am spending the night over at my friend Samantha's house tonight, so I would say you have me for all night if you want," she said, playing with her hair.

"Yeah, I remember Samantha," I said with a smile.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I sent that too you. We were pretty drunk last night," she said and whipped her face into her hands hiding herself.

"Trust me, I didn't mind," I said and moved towards the couch. I turned on the TV and Blu-Ray player and started the movie. I sat down next to her with her on my left and we sat there watching the previews of the movies.

She moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder so I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in. She readjusted her self and cuddled up next to me. I placed my hand on her side, just above her hips and marveled in the feel of her very toned body thru the sheer material of her sundress. I could smell her hair, very clean, very young, it was intoxicating. She had her hand on my chest as she laid there and the movie started.

We watched for a little while, silently, enjoying the movie, but truth me told, I was more interested in feeling her body against mine. I was trying to control my breathing, but I knew my heartbeat was beating faster than normal and with her head where it was, there was no doubt she could tell. I was slowly rubbing and caressing her side as we sat there. I was the first to speak. "So, what made you pick a romantic movie for tonight? Was it just an excuse to be able to cuddle up with me?"

"Well, I had thought about bringing over the movie Lolita since it seemed appropriate....," she teased. Realizing her joke, I took my hand that was on her side and began to tickle her. She squirmed and squirmed, trying to get away, but I just attacked her and tickled her. She was laughing and play screaming, grabbing at my hands and trying to fend off the attack and when she saw that wasn't going to win, she grabbed my hands and threw her weight at me. She ended up straddling me, with her knees on either side of me and her holding my wrists up on either side of my face.

"That was no fair. That was a sneaky attack on your part," she said.

"Hey, you got what you deserved with a comment like that," I replied back with a sly smile.

"Hey, what is it you like to say, 'I call them how I seem them'? Admit it, you have been wanting to get me here on your couch for quite awhile now, haven't you," she asked.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said slyly. "I thought we were just going to have dinner and watch a movie...."

"Uh-huh, and that's all you wanted, is it?" she asked with that fake stern look she had given me the day before.

We sat there for a moment, her straddling me holding my wrists and we looked each other in the eye, feeling each other out, reading the internal thoughts and desires we both obviously had. The intensity was getting stronger as we both knew what was about to happen, but waiting, living in the moment before that first kiss.

Finally, she lost the ability to hold off any longer and leaned in, her soft full lips making contact with mine. The kiss was soft, sweet, tender with a bit of timid apprehension behind it. She lingered there, her lips pressed against mine, holding as they seemed to grow together. I kissed her back, pressing mine harder, yet still gently into hers. I opened my mouth ever so much and we began to kiss passionately yet still slowly with tenderness.

I pulled my arms free and wrapped them around her tiny waist and began caressing her back. She moved her hands to my face and continued to kiss me. Our kisses began to become more wanting, more intense. With our mouths becoming more open, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and I felt hers begin to dance with mine. Her hair fell down on either side of my face, closing off the rest of the world. For now, it was just the two of us.

I removed my lips from hers and moved to her neck. I kissed her neck and lightly nibbled on the muscles in her neck. I heard her moan slightly and I could feel her slightly gyrating her tiny body on top of me, a slave to the desires and urges that were building up inside of her. I slipped my hands down and cupped her perky ass thru the thin material of her sun dress.

Her ass was so tiny, yet perfectly formed and very tight. Her straddling me had pulled each globe apart and I marveled at how each cheek fit perfectly in my hands. I moved my hand down, under her skirt and grabbed her ass cheeks, electricity shooting up as my skin made contact with her smooth skin. I felt around and realized she was just wearing a small thong with the tiniest piece of fabric disappearing between her perfect cheeks.

She was moaning louder now as I was caressing her ass and continuing my kisses and nibbles on her neck. I moved back and we began kissing again with stronger, more intense kissed. Our mouths mashed together, our tongues dancing and then she moved and began kissing on my neck as I had done to her. It felt like bolts of electricity was shooting thru my body. I grabbed the bottom of her skirt and began to lift. She sat up and let me pull the sun dress up and off of her young, tight body. Her perfect breasts came into view and they were glorious. Small, perky with extremely hard nipples pointing out. Looking at them now, I would say they are probably a small b cup, but with how perky they are, she would probably not need to ear a bra for support.

She sat back on my lap, proudly displaying her young body to me. "Do you like my body?"

"Oh my God, yes. You are so fuckin sexy," I exclaimed before moving my hands to her perky breasts.

"Even with my small boobs," she asked.

"Ashleigh, literally, you are perfect, I wouldn't change a single thing about you," I said and leaned forward and began kissing in the center of the upper part of her chest while I continued massaging her breasts. Her head fell back and she was moaning. Her left hand was holding the back if my head, playing with my hair and her right hand was rubbing on my left arm and shoulder.

Her body was gyrating against mine, her panty covered mound was grinding into my very erect cock and I moved my mouth to her right nipple and took it in my mouth. I kissed it, sucked it and lightly nibbled on it causing her to squirm in ecstasy. I moved to the other side and repeated the process, savoring her young breasts in my mouth.

I quickly readjusted us, flipping her onto her back on me between her spread legs. My knees were on the floor and I went back to kissing her perfect breasts before kissing down her stomach. She continued to play with my hair and her head thrown back in passion. Her tight body was squirming under me, her legs draped across my shoulders.

I got down to the bottom of her stomach where the top of her panties were and continued kissing her flat tummy. I then moved down and kissed the sensitive area on her pelvis on either side of her panty line. This caused her to writhe around. I then pushed her legs gently apart and began kissing the inside of her thighs. I continued teasing her, building up the want inside of her and then moved my mouth over her panty covered pussy. I could see how wet they were and I flattened my tongue and ran it up the center of her pussy, over the fabric. A gasp escaped her lips.

I clamped down on her panty covered clit and began to lightly suck and lick thru the material. Her grip on my hair tightened and I heard her moan, "please..."

I grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them off, she lifted her legs to allow me too, and then I moved back, placing my mouth about a quarter of an inch away and breathed in her heavenly aroma while also breathing on her. She squirmed some more, thrusting her hips up and I pulled back enough to deny contact.

"Please..." she moaned again with a little more yearning in her voice.

"Tell me what you want," I said, my mouth hovering over her soaking pussy.

"Please, put your mouth on me, taste me, I need it so bad," she said, a strong desire dripping from the words as she spoke them.

I reached out with my tongue and ran it up the center of her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar. She moaned loudly and I felt her body quiver. I continued to lick her pussy, going deeper and deeper with my tongue. I sucked on her lips and enjoyed the feeling of her tight labia as I sucked on the succulent skin. I moved up and clamped my mouth on her clit and began lightly sucking while flicking my tongue over the sensitive nub. She began writhing around and I held her body with my hands, determined to ride her out till her body gave up her ultimate pleasure. She continued to thrust against my mouth and I could feel her body starting to tremble.

"Oh! My! God! Please! Don't! Stop! Oh! Fuck! Oh fuuuuuuuuuck," she said and I felt her body begin to convulse as her orgasm rocked thru her. I continued my sucking and licking and her orgasm continued to pulse thru her.

She finally came down from her orgasm and I continued to softly lick her, savoring her taste.

"Oh my God, I've never had an orgasm like that," she said, looking down at me as I continued to please her. "Wow, even what you are doing now, just lightly licking me, feels sooooo good."

Her legs were still over my shoulders so I repositioned myself so that I was kneeling down, but I was on my feet. I reached my arms out under her back and lifted her off the couch and moved into a standing position with her up high, her legs draped over my shoulders and her pussy facing me. I stood up and she let out a surprised gasp.

With her in this position, I walked over to the wall and rested her back against it. "whoa, what are you doing crazy man?" she asked with an excited giggle. I just replied by pushing up under her thighs and diving back into her pussy. Her hands went up to the ceiling to steady herself and she again, closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations my tongue and mouth were providing her. "You are insatiable," she said, "but you can eat my pussy for as long as you want, oh my God it feels so good."

I lapped at her pussy knowing the slight adrenaline rush from being up so high would add to the pleasure. I did this for a little bit, enjoying her body. I finally stopped and carefully pulled her down and she wrapped her legs around me and put her arms around my neck and we began kissing.

I walked into the bedroom with her locked on to my body and stood in front of the bed. I grabbed her wrists and separated her grip around my neck and then playfully pushed her onto the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows and her legs were bent at the knees but still spread showing off her delicious pussy to me. She was magnificent to look at.

I pulled my shirt off and then began unbuckling my pants and removed them leaving my boxers on. She smiled at me and told me I looked sexy. I crawled onto the bed, but when I got to her, I grabbed her by the wrists and flipped her over onto her stomach. I held her arms out above her head and straddled her. I held her wrists easily with one of my hands and began running my other hand down her tan, toned back. I bent down and began to kiss her upper back and removed my hand from her wrists. I used both hands to feel her sides and back as I kissed my way down her back. I reached her ass and began to knead it and play with it.

I pulled up on her hips and moved her into a doggy style position, but then told her to put her head back down on the bed. She did as I said and her glorious ass was presented perfectly for me. I went back to squeezing and caressing this beautiful ass. I pulled her cheeks apart and gasped at the sight of her beautiful little pucker. I lightly spanked her right cheek and she let out a surprise gasp.

"Oh, Mr. Harris, have I been a bad girl," she playfully asked.

"Yes you have, young lady," I said back to her.

"Well, I won't learn my lesson with such a soft spanking, maybe I should be taught a more forceful lesson," she said back in a sexy voice. I brought my hand down a little harder this time and she moaned, "harder..."

I came down with a good smack in her ass which ended with me grabbing her cheek and shaking it. She sighed with pure pleasure. I grabbed the other cheek and squeezed it to and again held her ass open, but this time I bent down and ran my tongue across her tight pucker and she squealed and moaned at the same time.

"Oh my GOD, Mr. Harris, that feels so good. No one has licked my ass before," she said.

With confirmation that she enjoyed it, I dove into her ass and began to lick it, rimming her. I would also dive down lower and lick from her pussy to her ass. She was shaking her ass back and forth and pushing back against my face all while moaning. She loved it. I so badly wanted to stick a finger in her tight ass, but I didn't want to get to freaky just yet. As I was eating her ass, she said, "oh my God, I need you."

She squirmed away from me and got off the bed. She grabbed my arm and pulled me off with her. She kissed me on the lips and then dropped down to her knees. She saw the tent in my boxers from my cock and got wide eyed. She reached out and grabbed my cock thru my boxers and began to stroke it, my boxers providing the only barrier between her small hands and my hard cock.

She looked up at me and said, "Mr. Harris, I do believe you've been hiding something very big from me." She had a glorious smile on her face as she stroked my cock. "I've never seen a dick this big. Is this all for me?"

"It is, but believe me, it looks even bigger outside of my boxers," I said.

She just smiled and reached up thru the leg openings of my boxers and her fingers began caressing my inner thighs and grazing my cock and my balls. This always drives me crazy. As she did this, she never took her eyes off the bulge in my boxers. She leaned in and let my boxer covered cock rest against her face. "It's so hot," she said.

With her face still close to my cock, she pulled my boxers down, slowly, and watched as it came into view. The waistband of the boxers finally passed the head of my cock and it bounced up, free at last and in full view of this glorious young girl who was half my age and sitting before me, naked and horny.

Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Oh. My. God! Its so big," she said staring at it in fascination. She pulled my boxers all the way off and then went back to staring at my cock. At 8", I know it is bigger than average with great size and proportions, but it is not one of those unrealistic, monster ones . I'm proud of it. It's somewhat tan below my circumcision scar and slightly lighter above it. Its a good girth, has one large vein running up the shaft and a big mushroom head to top it off. I keep it and my balls shaved because I like the look and feel better.

She reached up with her right hand and grasped it and began slowly stroking it. Her tiny hands made me feel even bigger. "Damn, I should have turned 18 awhile ago," she said and looked up at me while continuing to stroke. "I can't believe how big you are."

"Have you never had a dick this big before," I asked.

"Hell no, you completely blow away any guy I've ever seen naked away," she said.

"Well, it's yours to do what you want with it," I said and smiled at her while caressing her hair on her head.

She smiled at me then looked back at my cock and continued to stroke it, but she also took my balls in her left hand and began to rub them gently. I let out a moan and this encouraged her. She lifted up my cock and slowly licked it from the base to the tip. I again let out a moan. She did this again, but this time when she reached the tip, she took the head of my cock into her warm mouth and swirled her tongue around it. I kept my hand in her head as she kissed and sucked on only the head of my big cock. She was taking her time with it, enjoying the feeling of being so full with the head of my cock, but also teasing the hell out of me.

She continued her oral teasing in the head of my cock, but would come off and say one word and then go back and take the head back in her mouth and make out with it then come off again, say another word and repeat. "Tell. Me. What. You. Want."

"Oh baby, suck my cock, take it in your mouth," I said, moaning the whole time.

Once I said this, she plunged down on my dick and began to give me a slow, amazing blowjob. She could only get a little more than halfway down, but it was sweet, velvety, warm and incredibly sexy. She occasionally would come off and lick my balls and lick up and down my shaft, only to go back down and begin sucking my cock with slow, deep plunges all while running her tongue all over my cock as it was pumping on and out of her mouth. She looked up at me with those big eyes and looked me right in the eye as she continued to make love to my cock with her mouth. I felt the familiar feeling in my body and I didn't want to miss out on fucking her.