Grocery Store Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed hard at these two playing and watched as Ashleigh straddled her friend, her shorts tight against her perfect ass and riding up high, and she began to tickle Samantha with a frenzy of fingers into the blonde's sides. Samantha squealed, screamed and laughed as her friend relentlessly attacked her.

"I'll teach you not to throw things at me," she playfully scolded as she continued her attack. Samantha was doing a good job of trying to defend herself, but Ashleigh continued to find access. I sat back laughing as these two gorgeous girls continued to writhe and gyrate against each other.

Ashleigh paused her attack and looked down at her friend. They were both breathing heavy and small residual laughs breathlessly escaped them. Ashleigh then surprised me by leaning down, moving her own hair out of the way and kissed Samantha sweetly on the lips for a few seconds, their lips melting together and I could clearly see their tongues playing with the other. Samantha's arms started to wrap around Ashleigh's body as they kissed.

She stopped kissing her friend, smiled at her and then looked over at me. "So," she said, "do you think my friend here is pretty baby?"

I looked at them, Ashleigh straddling her friend and both of them still breathing hard and they were breathtaking. "Yeah, I do. You both are," I said leaning forward on the couch.

Ashleigh smiled and said, "Me too." She then leaned back down and started kissing Samantha again. It was so fucking hot watching them make out on my couch only a few feet away.

Ashleigh stopped kissing Samantha but kept her face very close to her friend's. "Now," she said and kissed her once more, "if there was only a man here," ...kiss..., "a real man," ...kiss..., "that could handle us both."

Ashleigh went back to kissing her friend and, taking my cue, I got up, walked over and knelt next to them. I ran my hand across Ashleigh's tight ass and up her back which elicited a tiny moan from her. My hand reached her head and I then cupped my hand on the opposite side of her head, tilted her face towards me and kissed her on the lips mere inches away from her friend Samantha. Samantha's arms were still wrapped around Ashleigh as she watched me kiss her friend. I pulled away, looked Ashleigh in the eyes, smiled and said, "I got this."

I could hardly believe this was actually going to happen. I was about to have a threesome with two incredibly gorgeous 18 year old girls. I guess if you did this all the time, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but for me, this was huge. I was twice as old as both of these girls. That just made it even more erotic.

I stood back up and stepped backwards. "I only see one problem," I said.

Ashleigh, who was still straddling her friend, said, "What's that?"

I smiled and said, "You two are wearing entirely too much clothes."

That wicked smile of Ashleigh's returned and she enthusiastically said, "We can remedy that." She got up and reached down with her hand to help Samantha off the couch. "You are so gonna love this. Now you get to see what it is like to be with a real man, not some little boy."

Samantha got a huge grin on her face as she stood up next to Ashleigh. Ashleigh started slowly gyrating her body and moving her hips back and forth, dancing for me in her tight, casual clothes. Samantha got the idea and started doing the same thing. These girls started putting on a show for me. Each of them had the bottom of their shirts in their hands and were slowly teasing them up as they danced together, their bodies occasionally coming into contact with each other.

Ashleigh leaned over and whispered something in Samantha's ear and Samantha just smiled and nodded. Ashleigh then proceeded to lift her own shirt completely off her body and toss it to the side. She was, as always, stunning. Her small breasts were smooth and firm and her little nipples were rock hard. I loved watching her tiny frame sway back and forth. The girls were giggling and smiling as they presented themselves for me.

Ashleigh then went behind Samantha and began to run her hands up and down the blonde's amazing body. Samantha pushed her ass back against Ashleigh and grinded herself against her friend. Ashleigh let her hands run up and cup Samantha's large, perky breasts through the thin material of her shirt. She looked at me and said, "You are going to love her tits baby. They are so amazing."

With that, she reached down and grabbed the bottom of Samantha's shirt and began to lift it, slowly. Her flat tummy was driving me crazy, but I was dying to see her breasts. Slowly, inch by inch, Ashleigh continued to pull her friend's shirt up as they continued to sensually press their bodies together. She got to the bottom of her breasts and lifted the shirt up just enough to see the bottom curves of her tits, again teasing me. She looked right at me, winked and then lifted her shirt all the way up.

Samantha's breasts were breathtaking. They were round and firm with a great amount of cleavage between them. There was a bottom crease where her breasts sat upon her tiny frame and her nipples, more pink than brown, stood high up on breasts and, like Ashleigh's, were extremely hard. I was blown away at how magnificent they were. They were gravity defying and simply perfect. I absolutely love Ashleigh's breasts, but as any man (and a lot of women) will tell you, you never get tired of seeing a new set of tits, especially when they look like Samantha's.

Ashleigh threw Samantha's shirt aside and returned her hands to her friend's breasts. She was still behind her and I loved watching her tiny hands cup and caress Samantha's large tits. Samantha had her head back against Ashleigh's shoulder as she was being played with. Ashleigh ran her hands down Samantha's tiny frame to her shorts and hooked her thumbs in the waistband. She began to slowly inch the tiny shorts down, side by side, exposing a little bit of skin at a time. She finally pushed them down past her hips and the tiny shorts slid down her legs. I now had a good look at Samantha's pussy, and like Ashleigh, she was completely bare. She didn't even have any sort of landing strip or anything of that nature, she was as bare as the day she was born.

Samantha stepped out of her shorts and Ashleigh stepped back and landed a playful slap across the blonde's naked ass. As I was standing in front of them, I got to see the wonderful expression cross Samantha's face as she became momentarily wide-eyed and let out a small surprised yelp followed up by a small moan. This was definitely something we were going to have to explore further as it appeared our new playmate had a liking for spankings. Maybe I would teach Ashleigh the proper way to spank her friend so that each one sent a jolt right to her pussy.

Ashleigh let out a giggle after spanking her friend lightly, but with enough force to elicit the response she got from Samantha. She then reached down and dropped her own shorts leaving the two girls completely naked in front of me. "You liked that didn't you, you little slut?" asked Ashleigh to her friend with a smile and a giggle.

"Oh yeah, I love being spanked," said Samantha who then burst out laughing with her friend and then they both went back and started gyrating their naked young bodies for me to watch.

I walked up to them and they stopped their dancing. I let my eyes run over both of their bodies and soaked in their natural beauty. They were so beautiful. Both of them were incredibly sexy, firm and athletic. I loved their flawless skin, their flat tummies, bald pussies and firm asses. They were both looking at me with eyes wide in anticipation.

I looked at Ashleigh who was standing on the right, her full lips were now slightly parted and I reached up with my hand and gently grasped her head on the side, my hand resting on the side of her face and I pulled her towards me. I stopped as our lips barely touched, savoring the tension between us. Even though we had already kissed twice tonight, it is still rather easy to create that anticipation again. She tried to push forward to fully engage our kiss, but I kept her at bay, teasing her lips with little shocks of pleasure as our lips danced dangerously close. When I heard her whimper, I finally pulled her all the way in and kissed her, our lips pressing gently together. Our kiss became passionate and our tongues danced together. I felt her hands gently rest on my waist.

I pulled away and looked deep into her eyes and she returned my gaze with the same intensity. With an ever so slight movement of her eyes, she motioned towards Samantha. It was the most minute expression but it spoke volumes. She was giving me her permission to move forward and engage in intimacy with her friend. I felt this was key because even though it was completely obvious what was going to happen, Ashleigh was still the one that I was seeing and for us to move forward, I wanted to make sure she was completely ok with this.

I reached out with my left hand and grabbed Samantha's head in much the same way that I had done with Ashleigh. Samantha quickly turned her head to Ashleigh for approval and Ashleigh just nodded with a smile plastered across her face. Samantha looked back at me and I pulled her face close to mine. Ashleigh stepped up and began to run her hands up and down both of our backs as we inched closer. This was new territory for both of us.

As I did with Ashleigh, I teased the moment. I held her close, our lips mere millimeters apart. I could feel her breath on my mouth as her breathing became labored. No longer were they giggling and laughing. This was pure sexual tension. It felt like minutes before I finally pulled her to me and began to kiss her sweetly, soft at first but quickly becoming more wanting. Small whimpers and moans escaped her as my tongue explored her mouth.

While I was kissing Samantha, I heard Ashleigh quietly say, "This is so hot."

I broke the kiss stepped back and looked at them both. "Your turn," I said, darting my eyes back and forth between them.

Ashleigh turned to Samantha and grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face her. She moved her hands up and cupped her face on either side and brought her in close. Every time Samantha would lean in, Ashleigh would pull her head back at the last second rich before their lips touched and bit her lip and said, "uh-unnnh." By the third time, she was giggling as Samantha became more and more flustered and was whimpering. I was enjoying the show and the tease.

On the fourth time when Samantha leaned in, Ashleigh did the same thing but as Samantha was retreating once again, Ashleigh quickly moved forward and forcefully pressed her lips against Samantha's. The kiss was passionate and hungry. This wasn't the kiss of two girls pecking each other to the delight of someone else, this was a deep, passionate kiss of two people who were used to kissing each other because they enjoyed it.

They moved closer, their bodies pressed against each other, their breasts mashing together. Their hands roamed over each other, seeking out the different textures of each other's skin. Samantha was rocking her hips against Ashleigh and she straddled one of Ashleigh's legs to grind her pussy against.

My cock was ready to rip through my shorts so I decided to move this along. "Ok, get on your knees and come here," I said. I was now standing a few feet from them so they dropped down and walked on their knees till they were about a foot away from me.

With them on their knees, I looked down at them and then I removed my shirt. "You two look so good on your knees," I said. "Having fun?"

They both smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

"You ready to make me feel good?" I asked.

They both smiled bigger, their eyes got bigger and the both nodded even more exaggerated than before.

"You are some good little naughty girls," I said. "Start rubbing my cock through my shorts. Ashleigh, introduce her to your favorite toy."

Ashleigh giggled, winked at me and said, "Ok!"

With that, four tiny hands made their way to the front of my shorts to the extremely obvious bulge that Samantha had been stealing looks at the entire time she had been kneeling in front of me. They began to rub along my cock, feeling it from the head on down.

Samantha was wide-eyed and transfixed on it. She quietly muttered, "Oh...my...God." Now, as I've said before, I'm not ridiculously large, but at eight inches, I still feel it can be rather impressive.

Ashleigh turned her head towards Samantha while they continued to rub along my cock and said, "Now this is my baby's cock. It is amazing, just like him. You better do everything you can to please it and make sure he feels good, do you understand you naughty little girl?" It was so cute to see this side of Ashleigh.

Samantha nodded and said, "Uh-huh," as she continued to rub her hands along my length, her eyes still locked on it.

"That feels so good," I said to them with a smile. "Now take it out."

Ashleigh moved her hands up and started to undo my shorts. Samantha's hands dropped down to her side but her gaze never left my crotch. She pulled my shorts down but left my boxers on. I stepped out of my shorts and kicked them aside.

Ashleigh's left hand went back to my cock and started stroking it through the material of my boxers. She looked over at Samantha and said, "Oh my God, you have to get your face in here and feel how hot it is." She reached out with her right hand and grabbed the back of her friend's head, her fingers entwined in her hair, and pushed her face forward till it was pushed up against my cock.

"Doesn't it feel awesome?" asked Ashleigh which elicited an approving sound from Samantha. Samantha continued rubbing her face against my cock while Ashleigh held her close. I reached out with my hand and also aided Ashleigh in pressing the blonde's face against my erection.

"Holy shit, this is so fucking hot," said Samantha who apparently could not hold out anymore and reached up and pulled my boxers down releasing my cock. It sprang free and she squealed.

Ashleigh took her hands off of Samantha's head and both of them grasped my cock with their hands and ran them over my length. They weren't grabbing it hard and jerking with everything they had, instead they were lightly running their fingers and hands up and down my shaft, over the head and even down to my balls. It was very exploratory and it felt fantastic. One pair of hands always feels great, but two pairs which belonged to the two gorgeous nude teens kneeling before me felt out of this world.

As the girls continued to stroke and tease my cock, Ashleigh leaned forward and placed her lips on the head and began to kiss it, swirling her tongue around me. She started shallow at first just taking in half of the head, but was soon taking more and more of me into her mouth. Her right hand was down around the bottom of my shaft with her left hand cradling and rubbing my balls. Samantha continued to run her hands on my shaft and balls as well, but her movements had slowed as she watched her friend.

I let a small moan escape me as Ashleigh was making her way farther down me. Her mouth, combined with all of their hands felt amazing. Ashleigh was taking a good amount of me in and out of her mouth with each bob of her pretty head and "mmmmmmmmm" sounds kept coming from her as she did. She pulled off, and then pointed my cock towards her friend Samantha. Samantha leaned forward and took me in her mouth and, without the slow pretense that Ashleigh had used, went right to taking a good portion of me into her mouth. She began to slowly give me head, her warm mouth and swirling tongue felt amazing. Both girls had their own style. Ashleigh, after many times with me, knew what I liked and she now instinctively pleased me the way I wanted but Samantha was exploring me for the first time so she was slow and deliberate as if she was trying to feel every new texture. She was very talented in her efforts.

Ashleigh watched her friend for a bit and then looked up at me and smiled. "How does it feel baby? Is she doing a good enough job for you?" she asked with genuine concern and interest in her voice.

"Oh man, she is doing a great job. You both are amazing," I said as I looked down and smiled at her. I decided to take a little more control and I reached down and grabbed my cock and pulled it from Samantha's mouth and then swung it towards Ashleigh. I grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed my way into her mouth and began to thrust in and out of her as she looked up at me. I did this for a few strokes then pulled out and did the same with Samantha. I went back and forth a few times and then said, "Ok, let's see who can get the most in their mouth."

I pushed into Ashleigh's mouth and started sawing in and out going deeper and deeper. I was able to get about three-quarters of the way in before she had to pull off, choking and laughing, with saliva pooling up on her chin. I then moved to Samantha who repositioned herself for the challenge and I pushed into her mouth. After a few thrusts into her mouth with my hands on the back of her head, she pushed forward on her own accord and took me fully into her mouth and throat. It was so hot seeing her gorgeous face pressed firmly against my pelvis and Ashleigh must have shared my sentiments as she said, "Holy shit, that's awesome! I can't believe she took it all."

Samantha held herself there for a short bit before pulling off with a gasp. They both giggled but I could start to see a glaze forming in Samantha's eyes. I knew that look. She was becoming extremely turned on.

With them looking up at me, I took my cock and gently started slapping it on Ashleigh's face. She closed her eyes and pushed her face up to encourage me to do it more. Each slap left residual traces of saliva and my own pre-cum on her face. I then switched to Samantha and did the same thing. Like Ashleigh, she closed her eyes and as I slapped her face, she was letting out little whimpers and moans. I went back to Ashleigh and then to Samantha again who, just by natural reaction to the situation, were getting closer and closer to each other so I was able to easily go back and forth with my slaps.

I then switched it up a little and I slapped Ashleigh's face my cock and then rubbed it around. Her face was so smooth, so soft and just the sensations of rubbing my dick on her face felt wonderful. I did the same thing to Samantha as well. They really got into it and both of them were squeaking out small, approving moans.

"Now both of you together," I said and put my hands on the back of each of their heads and pushed them together on each side of my shaft. They instinctively understood what I wanted and started kissing and licking on each side of me. They ran their lips and tongues up and down their respective sides and got into a rhythm where they were going from the base up to the head at the same time. Eventually they got to a point where they were at the head of my dick and they began to passionately kiss each other with the head in-between them. Samantha then took me into her mouth and Ashleigh readjusted herself and began to lick on my balls. Their heads were so close to each other but somehow with Samantha bobbing up and down and Ashleigh contorted to lick my balls, they never managed to knock heads or get in each other's way.

I pulled away from them and stepped back to the main couch. They had a look that I can only describe as disappointment mixed with anticipation. They appeared to be enjoying this as much as I was and didn't want it to stop, but at the same time were curious as to what I was going to do next.

I sat down on the couch and spread my legs. I looked at them and said, "Come here, you're not done yet." Both of the girls smiled and immediately started crawling over to me. They got to me and ran their hands over my legs trailing up towards my cock. It was so sexy to see these two gorgeous girls crawling all over me, their young tight bodies twisting and moving in a beautiful symphony of visual stimuli. Both of them were kissing up my legs and letting their hands explore my thighs. When they got to my erection, Ashleigh lifted it up and took me into her mouth and Samantha went straight for my balls. They took turns sucking my cock with the other one kissing and licking my balls. They both ran their tongues together up and down the sensitive underside. They stroked me and kissed in front of me. Never did it become too confusing or seem like either of them was getting in the way of the other, they just perfectly worked together to create an unending series of different pleasures directed solely at me.