Grooming a Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like to fuck, don't you?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes!"

"Tell me, let me hear you say it."

"I like to fuck! I like to fuck you!"

"And what you really like is to fuck for money, don't you? That really gets you worked up."

He is drilling into me hard and I find it difficult to think. I know I love it, I love it so much. I don't want him to stop so without hesitation I give him what he wants:

"Oh I do yes! I love to fuck for money! I fuck for money, Money, MONEEEY!!"

He grabs the notes and puts them down on the bed next to my face. I can smell the crisp metallicity of them as his cock thunders in and out of me. With my words still ringing in my ear I convulse in a shattering orgasm, my body shaking all over. I can feel the leather belt cutting into my wrists. I have never had rough sex before, and the taste of the pain as my body continues to convulse makes me want it more. I am still panting and my pussy is still clenching tight around his hardness. I cannot get enough of this guy and the more he abuses me, the more I need him to. So in spite of my efforts, he pulls himself free and my ravaged pussy collapses over a dreadful emptiness. I need him back inside me. I have never known such an insatiable lust before, but the more lost I am, the more I want never to be found.

He walks around the bed as I lie there, hands still firmly locked behind me, breathing heavily waiting for what he is going to do to me next, waiting and hoping he will take me to another level, that he will push me still further. He grabs at my hair and pulls my head back. I open my mouth for his cock, but instead he pulls my panties violently over my head, forcing it through one of the leg holes and pulls with all his might forcing the crotch into my mouth. I can taste my juices upon it pressed against my tongue and the acrid flavour trickles down my throat. The material is forced deep tight behind my teeth as he pulls as hard as he can and knots the rest of the material behind my head. My mouth is wide open and I am gagging at the invasion inside my mouth. The air is forced from my lungs by the shock of his swift movement, and yet absurdly my thoughts fuss over whether he has ruined my panties by stretching them so far. My mouth is sealed up, snot drains down my nasal passage and my stomach is clenched with fear and excitement.

"I told you not to wear panties when you meet with me. Every time you come to me wearing panties, I will be forced to stuff them down into your mouth and make you eat them, do you understand?" He is aggressive, angry. I feel stupid as I recall what he had said.

I nod hoping to placate him. Suddenly I feel afraid of this man. I cannot explain how it is I can feel such fear of what this man might do to me whilst at the same time longing for him to do it. I know it doesn't make sense, and yet that is how I feel.

He moves round back between my legs and drives his cock hard into my pussy. He spreads my ass cheeks and I want to protest. I want to tell him I have never had anal sex, and yet I know it wouldn't make any difference. I didn't want it, I knew that, but he was going to push me. I was on a journey, a journey to see what I could take. He was going to push me and it didn't matter one hoot whether I wanted to follow or not. That is what is so exhilarating about it. It leaves me wanting more all the time.

I struggle trying to say "No", as best as I can with my panties lodged into my mouth and my face pressed deep into the pillow. The banknotes slide down and nestle against my cheek as I feel his hands prising apart my ass cheeks. I'm sure he must have understood that I didn't want this, but he was intent on ignoring my protests.

His voice is in my ear as I feel his weight over my back.

"I'll pay you extra for your ass."

His words just rattle around inside my head. Absurd as it seems in my mind I think, at least I will get extra. His cock is hammering into me as his finger collects my secretions. He begins to work his fingers around my asshole, and I can feel the cold as the moisture evaporates from my heat. Was I ok with this? I know I didn't want him to stop, I didn't want him to check with me, just make me take it. Force me that one further step. At least for now it wasn't the rubber cock he was forcing up my anus! I try to relax, try to accommodate him, I know I just have to stop fighting and cave in to him and then he would show me more. Little by little my old self was dying as he was reinventing me. After a short time I can feel the fleshy tip of his finger penetrate my ass, pushing past the tight ring of defences that are no match for his insistent pressure. His finger turns in big circular rings around and around my opening and my juices leak down the sides of his finger and into my back passage. His finger inside me feels really tight and I guess I must still be gripping myself trying to keep him out. I try desperately to think of something else, but all that comes round again and again is the thought I would earn extra. I feel sick.

With his finger still buried in my ass I can feel something pushing into my pussy. I imagine it is his cock again but as it gradually works its way deeper into my pussy I realise it is too big, too wide, stretching me apart. I realise it must be the big rubber dildo he is pushing into me. Only once he has got it well inside me do I realise this is another toy as he switches it on and I can feel a vibration massaging the walls of my pussy. I buck and twist as best as I can from the sensations riding up inside my womb, but his finger in my butt holds me firm and makes sure I cannot escape and must lie there and take it. I am fully occupied coping with the sensations from my pussy when I realise he is back at the puckered hole of my ass again. His finger now is all gooey, covered in some sort of lubricant and it is cold to the touch especially against the heat radiating from my groin. Now at last his cock is pressing against my asshole. He pushes with slow persistent pressure and instinctively my body tries to keep him out.

It is to no avail as he forces his way in and I scream into my gag. It hurts so much and I am consumed by the heat burning my ass. I resist, I couldn't help myself, but the pressure is unremitting. I have to give way in the end and suddenly his cock slides right up inside my virgin entrance. I feel sure I am shitting myself as I howl into my gag. The mixture of the searing pain and heat, the discomfort I feel inside and the sheer brutal humiliation of being forced in the ass leave me in a state of panic. He is lying still on top of me, the muffled sound of my sobs and the insistent whine of the vibrator buried in my pussy are inescapable. I loathe myself for liking this so much. He waits, giving me time to get used to these strange new sensations that we both knew that henceforth I would accommodate and want from him again.

Slowly, ever so slowly he begins to fuck me. My body pulls back, reluctant to let him leave, and the next moment I am thrust hard back into the mattress. The air is sucked from me and I gasp for what little air I can get with each stroke. My mind is assailed by so many contradictory sensations. The huge buzzing vibrator is stoking my pussy and feeling him inside me and knowing he is fucking me leaves me gasping for more. Yet he is fucking my asshole and ripping it so that it may never close properly again. The bite of the leather of his belt eats into my wrists trapped between our bodies sending sharp whiplashes of pain intermingled with the pleasure. I am heady, lost, out of control. It is both awful and fantastic. My hips are humping of their own accord to meet his thrusts.

This time Will comes first, and I can feel his hot semen pouring deep into my belly, invading into private integral parts of my body. Suddenly I find it all too much and I come squeezing as tight as I might at both the vibrating cock buried in my pussy and my tight asshole contracting around his cock. I am furiously milking them both. I have never experienced my body to feel so open and invaded before.

Slowly, finally, reluctantly he turns off the vibrator and pulls it out of my sore pussy which has endured so much. He unties my wrists and releases the gag. I spit out over my panties the accumulated drool that has already soaked into them. I am a wreck, and I hate myself for I know that I want more of it, I know I have just absorbed some new fetish and a piece more of me has forever compromised.

"I didn't want you to fuck me in my ass! I told you no!"

"But you liked it after all, didn't you?"

I blush and nod, "Yes, at the end I did."

"You like this treatment. There is no point to try and deny it, I can see it in the way your body responds; and now you have earned a bit extra cash too. Not much of a hardship really, was it?" He grins as he looks at me. I don't know what to say. I know that deep down I have wanted him to push my boundaries, force me into new experiences and swallow me whole inside unforgettable sensations. He pulls me into his arms, wipes away the tears from my face with his finger, and kisses me. I cling to him. I am disgusted with what I have just done and whisper, "You have turned me into a complete slut!"

He doesn't say anything, but turns away, gets up and dresses. He digs out some more money and drops it onto the bed along with the rest.

"Get dressed and take the room key back to the desk." He laughs. "That receptionist will be very amused when she sees you again so soon and realises you only needed the room for a couple of hours."

Still laughing he walks out back to the car. I hurriedly collect my skirt and top. I throw my underwear in the bathroom - it was ruined anyway and fumble with the button on the skirt that barely covers my raw pussy. I have a quick wipe of my ass, scooping up some of the cum that has dribbled out. There is no time to clean myself properly and I know that more will leak out and stain my skirt, but that can't be helped. I am getting accustomed to entangled emotions. The more disgusted I feel about what Will makes me do, the more arousing and exciting I find it. I know that even if she says nothing, the receptionist will make her disapproval clear and the knowledge that the old me would have done the same drives a need in me to endure it.

As I step into reception she looks up and smiles. She is ready to be helpful, imagining there is something we need to make our stay more comfortable. I drop the key on the desk and tell her we are checking out. It is then that she looks down at my dishevelled clothing and my heels. I am not even walking straight with the soreness in my behind, and this does not escape her either. I watch as her expression changes.

"I am not having any cheap trash here. This is a respectable hotel. You can take your customers elsewhere. I am going to remember your face, you little slut, and if you come back here again I will call the police."

She grabs the keys and turns to hang them on the rack behind her. My face burns crimson with shame. The worst of it all is, I can't feel angry as I know I would say the same. I am trash. I turn and walk away without saying anything. I am conscious that more cum is seeping out of my behind and I pray that it doesn't show at least until I reach the car.

We are driving back from the motel, a damp patch grows under my bottom and all I can think about is how sore my ass is, and how my skirt will look when I climb out with his semen soaked into it. Will stares straight ahead and says,

"From now on I'll pick you up from your house." I just stare in front of me thinking about how I walked out on my decent job and for what? I have become trash, someone to be derided by people like myself, or people like I was. Now all they see is Will's whore.

"What's your address?" I give it to him. If I had any decency I would have run a mile, but I couldn't bear the thought of his not returning for me.

12