Groped at the Company Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,851 Followers

Johnson said, "God almighty, that body makes my dick hard every time!"

Harriet said, "Please don't be so crude in front of us."

Donna sat on Dillard's lap relieved to not be the center of attention. However, Dillard immediately started feeling her up as she sat on his lap. Her mother looked on disapprovingly as he openly squeezed her big tits. Donna made no attempt to stop him from rubbing her big soft boobs.

Johnson said to Harriet, "Time to undress, Mrs. Kelly! Let me help you."

"I can do this myself, sir," said Harriet.

Harriett stood and looked resigned to a sad fate. She unbuttoned and removed a bulky sweater that she was wearing over her dress. As she removed the sweater, she revealed her big breasts that were even bigger than Donna's.

Harriet then slowly unbuttoned the small buttons down the front of her dress. When it was completely unbuttoned down the front, she sighed and slowly slid the top of her dress off of her shoulders. She then lowered the dress and stepped out of it.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Johnson. "Look at those knockers!"

As Harriet straightened up, the men could see her magnificent breasts in a giant bra. She had spent her adult life hiding her breasts and found it stunning to be standing in front of strangers in her underwear. Her body was like her daughter's body except her hips were a little wider and her tits hung slightly lower than Donna's. However, she was slim and sexy despite the old fashion underwear she was wearing. Her breasts looked to be a little larger than Donna's. They looked firm and round in her bra.

Harriet asked Johnson, "Is this good enough for you?"

"No, take off everything."

Harriet stood before the men for a moment and then unfastened the back of her bra. It had numerous hooks holding the big melons in place. She held the big bra in place and said, "Nobody but my husband has seen these. Are you sure we can't do this in the dark? I will let you touch my breasts."

Johnson laughed and said, "I am going to touch them, but it is going to be in the office with everyone watching you getting felt up."

Harriett looked disappointed, but let her big bra come off of her boobs. The soft tits bounced around in front of her. All three men in the room made sounds as the big tits were revealed. Harriet stood in the middle of the room standing erect letting three men see her topless. Her nipples were hard.

"Let's see that pussy!" Johnson moaned as he openly stared at her monstrous tits.

"Please watch your language," Harriet said as she slid the panties down and once again stood tall in the center of the room.

"I cannot wait to fuck this bitch!" moaned Johnson as he quickly pulled off his clothes.

Harriet looked disgusted by Johnson's language, but she saw the second penis of her life when Johnson pulled down his underwear. His cock was fairly long, but extremely thick. It was bigger and much thicker than the penis of her husband. It was also hard.

Johnson walked directly in front of Harriet and grabbed both of her big tits in his chubby hands. Harriet had never had her breasts fondled by anyone but her husband. It was exciting and disgusting. She was surprised that she actually found it exciting even though she was completely embarrassed to have her breasts groped in public. Her nipples got very hard.

After a few minutes of squeezing Harriet's tits, Johnson said, "Get on your knees bitch and suck my cock!"

"Excuse me?" said Harriet. "I agreed to have sex with you to save my daughter, but I never agreed to perform deviant sex acts for you. I would never do anything like that. I have never done anything like that with my husband and I certainly won't with you."

Johnson continued to rub her boobs, but looked at her incredulously and said, "Come on. We all know you have sucked your husband's dick. Now suck mine."

"I have never done anything like that and don't intend to start now! No respectable lady would put her mouth on a man's thing. I am not a common prostitute."

Johnson laughed and said, "I knew your daughter was hot, but I didn't know you considered her to be a whore!"

Donna cringed.

"Take that back!" said Harriet. "My darling daughter is a nice girl who has been abused by you animals."

Johnson laughed again and turned toward the chair where Donna was being groped by Dillard and said, "Donna, come over here, get on your knees and show your momma how you suck cock."

Tears welled up in Donna's eyes as she said, "No, please don't make me do that! Please, Mr. Johnson!"

"I guess you can refuse and I will send some interesting videos to your father and your pastor, among others."

Harriet looked on in surprise as Donna got off of Dillard's lap and got on her knees in front of the obese store manager, Johnson. Donna turned to her momma and said, "Sorry, Momma."

Harriet then said, "No, don't do it!" as Donna slipped her lips around the fat head of Johnson's hard cock. She was soon bobbing her head on Johnson's thick shaft. Donna was wishing that the earth would swallow her up to end the humiliation.

Johnson touched the back of Donna's head and said, "Take it deep, Donna." Donna opened her mouth wider and took the thick cock down to the base. Tears were streaming down her face.

Johnson moaned as Donna sucked. He turned to Harriet and said, "Look at this, Mrs. Kelly. Your daughter sucks cock like a common whore!"

Donna was dying inside as she sucked away on the fat man's cock.

Johnson laughed, looked at Harriet and said, "I guess your little girl forgot to tell you that she was caught on camera sucking Mr. Reasoner's cock at the Christmas party. Ask her about getting her face and tits covered in cum. It is a great film. You would be amazed at what your daughter will do."

Harriet was sick to her stomach watching her precious child sucking away on a cock. She let out a long sigh. About that time, Rick Dillard came up behind Harriet and grabbed both of her big breasts. She gasped and her nipples became hard as a rock as the handsome young man rubbed her boobs from behind. Then, he swung her around and kissed her. Harriet had not been kissed like that in years and wanted to melt into his arms. She could not believe she was naked in another man's arms and was enjoying it.

Harriet was feeling hot and sexy. She surprised herself by pulling away from Dillard for a second and then lifting her chest and pressing her large breasts against his chest. She used to do that for her husband and he loved to feel her big breasts on his chest as they kissed.

After a few minutes of kissing, Dillard said, "Mrs. Kelly, get on your knees and help me take off my pants."

Harriet slipped to her knees in front of Dillard and started unbuckling his belt and removing his pants. She was very excited. She hated that she was very excited, but she could not help it. She felt tingly between her legs and her nipples were hard as they could be.

Dillard thanked her as he stepped out of his pants. Then, he said, "Pull my underwear down, Mrs. Kelly."

Harriet could barely breathe as she reached for the top of Dillard's boxers and pulled them down slowly. As the boxers came down, Dillard's big hard cock sprang out and was aimed right at Harriet's face. She had never seen a cock as big as Dillard's cock. She had never seen a cock as beautiful as Dillard's cock. She was overwhelmed and actually thought she might faint.

Harriet wanted Dillard and wanted him badly. However, she did not want to act like she wanted to have sex with a blackmailer in front of the others.

Harriet got up on her feet. As she did her heavy breasts swayed from side to side. She moved close to Dillard and whispered in his ear, "Order me to have sex with you. I will do it for you."

Dillard said, "Please get back on your knees in front of me, Mrs. Kelly."

Harriet looked at her daughter with a thick cock in her mouth and at Reasoner who was watching her every move. She then looked back at Dillard and tried to think of a way to satisfy him without completely losing her dignity. She got back on her knees and noticed how her breasts jiggled and swayed as she moved. She found it embarrassing and was surprised to find that it excited her.

About then, Johnson said, "Donna, tell your momma what you are doing."

Donna pulled her mouth off of Johnson's cock and said, "Please, Mr. Johnson! Don't make me do that in front of my mother."

As Donna quickly put Johnson's cock back in her mouth, Johnson said, "Tell her what you are doing, cunt!"

Donna started to whimper as Harriet said, "Please don't speak disrespectfully to my daughter or me."

"Your daughter is the one being disrespectful by refusing to tell you what she is doing even though I have told her to do it twice." Then he grabbed Donna's head, jammed his cock in her mouth and said, "Tell your momma what you are doing, bitch!"

Donna heard a gasp from her mother and then quickly pulled her mouth off of Johnson's fat cock and said, "Momma, I am sucking Mr. Johnson's penis."

"Come on, Donna! Say it like I taught you!" said Johnson.

"Donna sat silently on her knees for a moment or two with a hard cock in her face and then reluctantly said, "Momma, I am sucking his cock. . . . I am a cocksucker."

Harriet was embarrassed for her sweet little daughter.

Then, Johnson rammed his cock back into Donna's mouth and said, "Now tell us you are a cocksucker with a cock in your mouth!"

Donna hesitated a minute and then mumbled incoherently with the dick in her mouth, "I am a cocksucker."

Johnson seemed pleased and Harriet was disgusted by the fat store manager. Harriet hoped that she only had to have sex with Dillard and could avoid contact with the crude obese blackmailer.

Harriet looked up a Dillard's handsome face from her place on her knees and wondered what he wanted her to do. She hoped that she could retain some small amount of her dignity in this process. She had already let strangers see her naked and did not know if she could stand much more humiliation.

Dillard looked at her and said softly, "Go ahead, Mrs. Kelly."

"Go ahead with what?"

"Give me a blowjob like your daughter is doing."

"I don't know how to do that. I have never done it. It looks disgusting to me."

"Really? Never?"

"Never!"

"You should try it, Mrs. Kelly," said Dillard. "You may like it. I think your daughter does."

Harriet was embarrassed at even the thought, but she was excited about the look of Dillard's penis and wanted to please him if she could. She said very quietly, "Okay, tell me what to do."

Dillard smiled and said, "Start by kissing my cock."

She gave it a quick peck on the head. She was very pleased with herself.

"Now, lick the head."

Harriet slowly put her tongue up to the cock and started to slowly lick the big hard head of Dillard's cock. The head was big and very well defined.

Johnson looked over and yelled, "Look at the church lady licking a cock! I knew she was a whore!"

Harriet was appalled. She jumped up, said, "I cannot do this," and ran for the door of the office.

She sat in a chair in the hallway and cried.

A moment later, Mr. Reasoner came out of the office with Dillard close behind. Reasoner knelt down beside the busty farm wife, sent Dillard back to the office and said, "You have to do this for Donna. You have to help us get away from that creep. I am afraid that the poor girl will be stuck with him for life if we don't do something right now. I am also afraid I will never get rid of them."

Through her tears, Harriet said, "I cannot stand that creature. He is evil and unbelievably mean!"

Reasoner said, "I know. I can't believe my company hired him. We just have to do whatever we have to do to end this blackmail."

After a few minutes of crying and consoling, Harriet agreed to come back to the office.

When she reentered the office, she saw Johnson fucking Donna from behind. Donna was bent over the arm of a couch and big, fat Johnson was humping her from behind. Donna was gasping and moaning as he pounded her. Donna's beautiful boobs were bouncing with each thrust.

Donna could not make eye contact with her mother as she did this.

Harriet returned to Dillard and kissed him. Dillard seemed like a nice guy. She could not imagine how he got hooked up with Johnson.

Johnson said to Reasoner, "Hey, Mr. Reasoner, Donna's mouth is empty. Why don't you strip down and stick your cock in her mouth while I fuck her!"

Harriet gasped in shock. Reasoner tried to refuse, but Johnson threatened to share the videos from the Christmas party with his wife if he did not do as he was told.

Reasoner reluctantly removed his clothes and walked across the office. Harriet noticed that the silver haired executive had the largest penis in the group. He went to the couch where Donna was being fucked and positioned his cock in front of Donna's face. He apologized to Donna as he stuck his cock in her mouth. She started sucking it hard.

Harriet felt warmly toward Mr. Reasoner. She felt that if someone had to have a penis in her daughter's mouth, she was glad it was Mr. Reasoner. Despite his misgivings about participating in the sex with Donna, Reasoner's dick was soon hard as a rock in Donna's mouth.

Harriet thought that the obese Johnson looked like one of their bulls breeding a cow back home. The only trouble was that her daughter was the one being bred.

Donna felt like a total and complete slut as she sucked a cock while being fucked from behind. She concentrated on sucking Reasoner's dick so that she did not have to think about the embarrassing position she was in. She also tried to forget that her mother was watching.

Harriet was letting Dillard feel her up as they kissed. Harriet was getting very excited. She moaned quietly as Dillard rubbed her giant tits and pussy. She whispered to Dillard, "I will put your thing in my mouth again if you want."

Dillard looked at her with surprise and said, "Get on your knees Mrs. Kelly!"

Harriet got on her knees again feeling submissive and sexy. "You will have to tell me what you want me to do."

"Suck my dick!"

"I am sorry, but I don't know how."

"Put my dick in your mouth."

Harriet opened her mouth widely and put the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Watch the teeth, please!"

She quickly took her mouth off of his cock and said, "I am so sorry! Did I hurt you?"

"No, just be careful. Now put it back in your mouth."

Harriet put the long cock back in her mouth a little further than last time. She closed her lips around the cock. It tasted better than she would have thought possible. Even though she thought putting a penis in her mouth was a perverted act, she was actually enjoying the taste and the feel. She could see how a man would like this. She was scared about what would happen when the sperm came out.

Harriet stayed there with the dick in her mouth and wondered what else she was supposed to do. She noticed that Donna bobbed her head up and down on Johnson's penis, but she did not want to do anything wrong. She also noticed that Donna somehow put the whole thing in her mouth. She could see how a man would like that, but she was afraid to try.

Harriet wondered if her friends from church put penises in their mouths. She also wondered how her daughter had learned how to do this so well.

Dillard enjoyed the sight of the busty married woman with his cock in her mouth for a few minutes and then said, "Suck it, Mrs. Kelly! Suck it hard!"

Dillard loved it when he saw Mrs. Kelly's cheeks indent as she started sucking on his hard cock. He could feel the suction and loved the view. He noticed Donna taking a quick look at her mother with a hard cock in her mouth.

All on her own, Harriet decided to try to take more of Dillard's cock into her mouth. She wanted to try to do this right. So, she started slowly taking more and more of Dillard's cock into her mouth. She slowly took it deeper and deeper.

Johnson looked over and said, "God, she looks like such a nasty whore!

Harriet could not comment with a hard cock deep in her mouth. She actually had the thought that she probably did look like a nasty whore and she sort of liked it. Just having these thoughts embarrassed her and made her feel submissive to the man she was sucking.

As Mrs. Kelly was learning how to suck a cock, Johnson was pounding Donna from behind. He was sweating and puffing as he humped the young girl. He was making loud grunts and groans as he fucked her. Donna thought sure he was about to cum in her.

However, rather than cum in Donna's pussy, Johnson told Reasoner to switch positions. Johnson had Donna get on the floor on all fours with Reasoner behind her and Johnson in front of her face. Reasoner entered Donna from behind. It was the biggest cock she had ever had. She could not take it all at first despite being stretched out by Johnson's fat cock. Donna loved the feeling.

Johnson was so horny he could barely control himself. He knelt in front of Donna's pretty face and said, "Suck that cock, you worthless whore!"

"Please don't call me names, Mr. Johnson. I will suck it for you."

"I have to call a cocksucking slut a cocksucking slut! It looks like dick sucking runs in your family!"

Donna started to say something when Johnson grabbed her head with both hands and jammed his thick cock deep into her mouth. Whatever she was going to say was muffled by the hard dick entering her mouth and pumping in and out of throat.

Harriet wanted to say something to Johnson, but she did not want to take her mouth off of Dillard's hard dick.

Johnson screamed, "Suck it cunt! Suck it you worthless cocksucker!"

Donna sucked hard and felt herself cum as she was being fucked by Reasoner's big dick and insulted by Johnson. She was mad at herself for cumming, but could not help it. When Johnson figured out she was cumming, he could no longer control himself.

He pulled his cock out of Donna's mouth and said, "Show your momma how you take cum, bitch"

Harriet pulled back from Dillard's dick and watched as Johnson screamed and shot cum all over Donna's face and hair. She was dripping cum off of her face.

"Lick it up, cunt!" said Johnson.

Donna started feeding the cum off of her face and the floor into her mouth. Harriet could not believe her daughter was eating sperm. However, she thought that she may be doing that soon.

Mr. Reasoner was extremely excited watching Donna cum and eat Johnson's cum. He was fucking Donna harder and deeper than ever. She was moaning as he did.

Johnson saw him getting close and said, "Reasoner, go cum in her momma's mouth. She need some cum!"

Reasoner quickly got up and walked to where Harriet was on her knees sucking Dillard's dick. She took Dillard's dick out of her mouth and said, "I don't know about that, Mr. Johnson. . . . "

Just then, Reasoner grabbed her head and directed it to the tip of his big cock. He pressed it to her lips and she took the big cock in her mouth. She liked Mr. Reasoner and wanted to help him. Then, he said, "Sorry, Mrs. Kelly!" as he exploded in her mouth.

Harriet gagged on the mouthful of cum. Some of it ran out of her mouth and down her chin. She swallowed as fast as she could once she recovered from gagging. She liked the sweet taste of his cum and liked the fact that a man she respected had cum in her mouth. He shot more and more cum in her mouth and she swallowed as much as she could. She was trying her best to please the man who was saving her daughter.

Dillard was excited watching Mrs. Kelly take her first load of cum from a big hard dick. As soon as she finished swallowing Reasoner's cum, Dillard shouted, "Open your mouth, Mrs. Kelly! I have more for you!"

With Reasoner's cum still running down her chin on to her massive boobs, she turned to Dillard and tried to position her mouth in front of his stiff cock. She had obviously never been so close to so many cocks. She was about to cum.

ret123
ret123
1,851 Followers