Groped at the Company Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

The first shot from Dillard hit her in the forehead, nose and eyes. It burned, but she was mostly afraid she had messed up by not catching the cum in her mouth. She frantically tried to catch the cum in her mouth as Dillard blasted her face. She finally just put the cock in her mouth and started sucking the sperm directly into her mouth as he came.

Cum ran down Harriet's face and dripped onto her big tits as she sucked the rest of the cum out of Dillard's cock. When Dillard had quit coming, Harriet began to scoop up the cum with her fingers and fingernails and feed it into her mouth. It was extremely sexy to see her scoop the cum off of her big tits and eat it.

After she recovered a little, Harriet stood up and assumed that they were through. She smiled at her daughter and said, "We did it!"

Donna looked behind her and said, "Maybe not just yet, Momma. Mr. Johnson likes to shoot his sperm twice most of the time with me."

Harriet looked behind her and saw the obese store manager with his cock hard and a big smile on his face. "She is right, Mrs. Kelly. I want to fuck you now. Lay on the couch with your legs spread and I will fuck your brains out."

"Please don't use profanities in front of us, sir," said Harriet.

"Shut the fuck up and spread your legs, you pompous skank!"

He turned to Donna and said, "Donna, I want you to lick my balls as I fuck your mother. "

"Yes, sir," said Donna.

Reasoner and Dillard sat in chairs watching as Harriet got up and took a seat on the couch still covered in cum. She did not look very happy at the prospect of having sex with the crude blackmailer. However, she knew she had to endure this to set her daughter free. "Does my daughter really have to watch this?" Harriet asked.

Johnson said, "Yeah, she does. She should have a really good view of her momma getting fucked as she licks my balls."

Harriet felt disgusted as she asked Johnson, "What do you want me to do?"

"Spread your legs, bitch!"

Harriet slowly and reluctantly spread her legs. She felt completely exposed.

Johnson made her feel worse by laughing and saying, "A stuck-up, Sunday school teaching bitch with big giant tits and a big hairy wet pussy covered in cum! My favorite!"

Johnson grabbed Harriet's legs, spread them wider and put his fat body between her legs. Harriet felt nauseous as he moved her body in position to enter her. All she could see was his huge belly and his big chubby face.

Johnson rammed his big fat cock into Harriet. His cock was much, much thicker than the only cock Harriet had ever felt. It took her breath away. It hurt and felt great at the same time.

Johnson turned to the men watching and said, "This is one tight pussy. You need to try it before we cut her loose!"

Harriet did not want to act as if she enjoyed sex with the disgusting fat man, but she had never felt anything like his thick cock inside her. The pleasure and the pain were wonderful. Harriet felt like she might orgasm soon. She always did when she had sex with her husband.

Then Johnson rammed his cock all the way into Harriet's pussy and said, "Now, lick those balls Donna!"

Harriet was disgusted that this animal would make her little girl lick his testicles when he was deep inside of her. She was panting from having the thick dick in her and was slow to speak up.

Then, Harriet heard Johnson moan and say, "That's it. Lick those balls baby!"

Harriet could feel him press harder and harder into her as Donna licked his balls. Harriet again thought about an orgasm despite her displeasure with Johnson.

Then, Johnson pushed them to a new disgusting limit. He said, "Okay, Donna, now lick my ass as I fuck your mother!"

Harriet started slapping the fat man fucking her and screamed, "No, you filthy pig! You can't make my daughter do your nasty perverted acts!"

"Lick my ass Donna or plan on getting fucked tomorrow at work."

"No!" screamed Harriet.

"I have to end this Momma," said Donna.

Donna climbed behind the huge bottom of the fat man and started slurping away at his crack.

"That's it girl! Lick my ass as I fuck your nasty momma!"

Donna licked his ass. It didn't really taste as bad as she would have thought, but the concept was totally disgusting to her.

"Stick your tongue up my ass, Donna. That's it! Deeper baby!"

Johnson smiled as he fucked Harriet and said, "Mrs. Kelly, tell your daughter that you and her father are very proud of her!

Harriet refused to acknowledge Johnson. Donna was totally humiliated.

"Tell your daughter you are proud of her as she sticks her tongue up my ass!"

"No!"

"I thought you were proud of your little girl!"

"I am."

"Stick that tongue in deeper Donna! Your momma is proud of you!"

To Harriet he said, "You did a great job raising a girl who will lick a man's ass while he fucks her nasty mother."

Harriet wanted to respond, but she was afraid he would make them do something even more disgusting. Johnson started to fuck her faster and harder.

"Lick my ass, Donna! Lick my ass!"

Donna tried her best to lick his big ass as he pumped her mother. He was panting and sweating as he fucked Donna's momma.

Harriet was trying to resist cumming. The thick cock felt good, but she did not want to give Johnson the satisfaction.

Then, Harriet heard Donna say, "Oh, are you turned on again Mr. Reasoner?"

Reasoner stood next to her with his big cock sticking straight out in front of him. He looked sheepish as he said, "This is embarrassing Donna, but I have never seen a beautiful girl do anything like that before."

Donna said quietly, "Do you want me to do it to you, sir?"

"Yes, if your mother doesn't mind."

Harriet was listening and felt so grateful for what Reasoner was doing for them, she wanted to do anything he wanted. Besides, this was the first thing he had requested from them. Harriet said as she was being fucked, "Yes, dear. Do whatever Mr. Reasoner wants."

Reasoner sat on the couch next to Harriet and pulled his legs up in a position similar to the position Harriet was in as Johnson was fucking her. Reasoner's long cock was stiff as a board and stuck straight up. He could see Harriet's huge jugs heaving and bouncing as Johnson fucked her.

Donna got on her knees in front of Reasoner, grabbed his hard cock in her hand and buried her face in his ass. She started immediately sticking her tongue as far as she could up his ass. Reasoner gasped and said breathlessly, "Oh, my God!"

Harriet was watching her young daughter stick her tongue up a man's ass. Reasoner saw her looking and said, "I am sorry, but I have never seen anything so sexy in my life!"

Harriet smiled at him and Donna said, "Thank you."

Reasoner could not believe that a sexy young girl was thanking him for complimenting her on how she licked his ass.

Reasoner looked down at the pretty hair of Donna as she plunged her tongue up his ass. He said, "Donna, if you don't mind, could you alternate between my ass and my cock?"

"Yes, sir!"

Then, the pretty girl started slurping on his hard cock for a minute and then returning to his ass. Harriet watched her daughter lick ass and suck cock as Johnson pounded her with his big fat cock. Donna sucked the big cock deep when she was on the cock. She buried her tongue deep up his ass when she had her face in his ass.

Finally, Reasoner yelled, "I'm cumming!" while Donna had her tongue in his ass. He shot his cum straight up in the air and it landed on Donna's head and back. Donna quickly put his cock in her mouth and swallowed the rest of his cum.

Harriet was so excited watching Reasoner and her daughter, she came. She was moaning and squealing as she came. She had never experienced such an intense orgasm.

Finally, Johnson screamed and filled Harriet's pussy with cum.

Johnson rolled off of Harriet and tried to catch his breath. Harriet was covered in Johnson's sweat and the cum of the other two men. Donna had cum in her hair and in her mouth. Harriet stood up and helped her daughter off of the floor. She hugged her and said, "It is all over now, baby! You are free from these creeps."

The busty women quickly got dressed and got ready to leave. As they were leaving, Harriet asked Reasoner when he was going to pay the million dollars.

Reasoner looked at the other men, laughed and said, "Given the video we have of you two tonight, I don't think I will be paying anyone anything. Donna needs to report for work tomorrow at one if she doesn't want us to share the video. We will be in touch with you too, Mrs. Kelly."

Groped At the Company Party Ch. 05

Donna decided that she could not take any more humiliation from her blackmailers and decided to do something about it. She knew that doing anything to save herself was dangerous and may result in everyone she loved seeing videos of her naked and having sex. She thought it over carefully and decided that the only person who could possibly help was her mother. She did not know what her mother could do, but she had always gone to her mother for advice and she desperately needed advice.

Donna knew that it would be embarrassing to tell her mother what she had been doing, but she knew her mother loved her and would forgive her. Donna did not have to work the next day, so she planned to skip her college classes and drive home to the farm to tell her mother her predicament. She had to call to make sure her father would not be around when she met with her mother. She could not stand the thought of him finding out she was having daily sex with older men.

She called her mother and told her that she had a big problem that she wanted to talk to her about privately. Donna's mother would not hear of Donna missing classes to talk to her, so she said that she would drive to Donna's apartment before Donna's classes began. Her mother got up at 4:30 every morning, so coming to see Donna early in the morning was not hard for her.

Donna's mother was Harriet Kelly. She had married Donna's father when she was 14 years old and raised two children on the farm. She was now 36 years old. She had attended church most every Sunday in town since she was a child and her social life revolved around the church. She had a pretty face and a stunning figure like her daughter. However, she was very modest. She only wore long, simple, baggy dresses that covered almost all of her and she wore glasses. Her blue eyes were big and beautiful. She wore her dark hair in a bun each day. She usually had a stern, serious look on her face, but she was kind and loving.

Harriet had enormous breasts that she tried to hide with her conservative clothes and sweaters over her dresses. She had a body like Kate Upton or a young Dolly Parton, but dressed like Auntie Em in the Wizard of Oz. She worked hard on the farm and was very fit and strong.

Harriet Kelly came to see Donna just after dawn the next day. Donna started crying and said, "Oh, Momma, you have to help me!"

Harriet said, "Tell me what is wrong, child, and I will try to help."

Donna told her about having too much to drink at the company Christmas party and having sex with the owner, Mr. Reasoner. She told her about the blackmail and told her about having to have sex with two men at work to prevent them from showing everyone she knew videos of her naked and having sex. Donna told her everything, but left out the details of the sex acts she had performed at the party and every day at work for the last few weeks.

Harriet listened quietly to the whole story. She looked at Donna and said, "I thought we taught you better than this. You have nobody but yourself to blame for the first time at the Christmas party. We have told you numerous times about the dangers of alcohol consumption and premarital sex. However, these men blackmailing you sound evil."

Donna told her about the threats the blackmailers had made and the precautions they had taken to avoid the discovery of evidence if Donna reported them to the police. Donna said, "Momma, they have it arranged to make it look like I am blackmailing the president of the company. I don't know how I can ever get out of this mess."

The mother and daughter cried and hugged and talked. It killed Harriet to see one of her children hurting.

After they quit crying, Harriet asked her daughter numerous questions in a no-nonsense style. She focused on the company and asked Donna if the owner, Mr. Reasoner, was part of the blackmail. Donna told her that she had been told that he was, but she had not seen him since the Christmas party.

Donna's mother insisted that Donna go to class and said that she had some things to do and would see her later.

After her classes, Donna returned to her apartment and waited for her mother to return. When she did, she seemed somewhat upbeat which surprised Donna.

Harriet told her daughter to sit down and then explained what she had been doing. "I went to see the owner, Mr. Reasoner. I told him what was going on. He said he did not know that you were being blackmailed, but he was not surprised because the same men were blackmailing him for money. They were threatening to show the video between you and Mr. Reasoner to Mr. Reasoner's wife. He was committing adultery when he took advantage of you."

"When I told him what those evil men were doing to you, he became very upset and said he would offer the blackmailers whatever amount of money it takes to end the blackmail of you and him. While I waited, he went to a private office and called the blackmailers. When he came back, he was sad and said that the best he could do was to get a deal that for his money the blackmailers would let you both go if they can have some sort of sexual relations with you for another year. I told Mr. Reasoner that was not acceptable. He was very remorseful and suggested that we all meet with the blackmailers tonight after all of the employees leave his office to try to work it out. I told him we would be there."

Donna said, "Momma, I was told that Mr. Reasoner was one of the blackmailers. How do we know if we can trust him?'

Harriett said, "He is offering to pay money to get those evil men to set you and him free. I think that shows where he stands. He is very sorry he was involved in the episode at the party that started all of this."

"I hope you are right, Momma."

"I think I am. Besides, Mr. Reasoner's willingness to pay the blackmailers is our best chance to end the blackmail."

Donna and Harriet went to Reasoner's office after hours and were escorted by Reasoner to his office. The blackmailers, Johnson and Dillard were there. They said hello to Donna and tried to meet Harriet, but she would not even look at them.

She said to Reasoner, "Mr. Reasoner, please tell these evil men that this blackmail of my daughter must end, now."

Dillard said, "Before we start our meeting, we need to make sure that these women have not been wired by law enforcement."

Reasoner looked at Harriet and said, "I think that is a legitimate request given the situation, Mrs. Kelly."

Harriet said, "I assure you I do not have any type of recording device."

Johnson, Donna's store manager, said, "Good. Why don't you prove it by the two of you taking off all of your clothes."

"Oh, you evil, evil man!" said Harriet. "I am a married, God-fearing woman. The answer is no."

Reasoner said to Dillard and Johnson, "Why don't you two pat them down like the police do on TV? Won't that work?"

"That should work," said Johnson as he got up to approach Harriet.

Harriet said, "We will permit a pat down so we can get on with the meeting. You two would not be so worried if you obeyed the law."

Dillard stood up and went to Donna who stood up to be patted down. Dillard rubbed up and down Donna's legs, caressed her pussy and ass quickly and then started squeezing her boobs through her blouse and bra. Donna did nothing to stop him. It did not look anything like a pat down on TV. Donna blushed as she realized her mother was looking at her being felt up by a man.

"Stop that!" said Harriet. "You are touching my daughter's private parts. You perverted men need to learn how to behave."

Dillard smiled and gave the big boobs one last squeeze. Donna secretly liked being touched by Dillard which made her blush even more.

Johnson then started to pat down Harriet. He ran his hands up her legs and over her ass. Then he ran his hands around her hips and stomach. Next, Johnson started to rub around the underside of her huge breasts touching her boobs as she went. Harriet stood there impassively. Then, Johnson started lightly and quickly rubbing her breasts with both hands.

Harriet looked at Johnson who was squeezing both of her boobs and said, "Would you hurry up, please."

Johnson gave both tits one last squeeze and said, "I felt something hard under her big tits. It may be a wire."

"That is a part of my brassiere, not a recording device," said Harriet impatiently.

"You had better show us if you want to have a meeting," said Dillard.

"I will remove it in the restroom and show you," said Harriet as she headed out the door.

While she was out, Johnson laughed and said, "I know where you got those big jugs, Donna. Your momma is bigger than you!"

Donna blushed and felt embarrassed that Johnson was talking about her mother's body in public.

Harriet returned with a huge white bra in her hand. She showed Johnson the underwire. Johnson looked at Harriet and said, "I need to make sure the metal I felt is gone."

As he said that, he started rubbing the underside of Harriet's boobs through her dress. She quickly said, "That is enough. There is no wire, just like I told you."

Harriet returned to the restroom to put her bra back on. While she was out, Johnson said, "That lady has some big, soft hooters. "

Donna was shocked that anyone would talk that way about her mother and said, "Please, Mr. Johnson, do not talk about my mother like that."

Johnson smirked and said, "I thought you busty women liked for men to notice your big tits!"

When Harriet returned to the office, Dillard said, "I can make this meeting short. Our best and last offer is for $1,000,000 in cash from Reasoner and Donna agrees to have sex with both of us once a month for a year. That is a lot less than she is doing now and you would have a solid commitment to end the sex after a year. We will agree to safeguards that will guarantee that we will keep our word."

Reasoner said, "A million dollars and you still want more from this girl?"

Johnson giggled and said, "She is a great fuck, Mr. Reasoner!"

Harriet lost it and said, "You evil perverts will not talk about my daughter like that again! I am praying for the strength to deal with evil people like you. You had better show some respect. "

Johnson laughed at the angry mother and said, "I respect the way your daughter sucks my cock."

"Oh, you heathen!" yelled Mrs. Kelly. "I know I have to deal with you evil people to free my daughter, but I will not listen to lies about perverted sex acts that my daughter would never do!"

Johnson got a confused look on his chubby face and looked at Donna who avoided eye contact, looked at the floor and blushed.

Reasoner took control of the meeting and said, "Alright, it is obvious we need to make a deal here. I will give you $1,000,000 in cash if you end the blackmail of Donna and me."

Dillard said, "We will cut you lose for the money, but Donna needs to pitch in too if she wants to be part of this. Sex once a month is not too much when you take into account that she is now having sex with us a couple of times a day."

Reasoner said, "I won't pay if the poor girl has to keep doing this."

Johnson jumped in and said, "You don't have much leverage Reasoner when we have the video of you at the Christmas party. Mrs. Reasoner would love to see that movie."

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers