Groped at the Company Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through her tears, Harriet said, "I cannot stand that creature. He is evil and unbelievably mean!"

Reasoner said, "I know. I can't believe my company hired him. We just have to do whatever we have to do to end this blackmail."

After a few minutes of crying and consoling, Harriet agreed to come back to the office.

When she reentered the office, she saw Johnson fucking Donna from behind. Donna was bent over the arm of a couch and big, fat Johnson was humping her from behind. Donna was gasping and moaning as he pounded her. Donna's beautiful boobs were bouncing with each thrust.

Donna could not make eye contact with her mother as she did this.

Harriet returned to Dillard and kissed him. Dillard seemed like a nice guy. She could not imagine how he got hooked up with Johnson.

Johnson said to Reasoner, "Hey, Mr. Reasoner, Donna's mouth is empty. Why don't you strip down and stick your cock in her mouth while I fuck her!"

Harriet gasped in shock. Reasoner tried to refuse, but Johnson threatened to share the videos from the Christmas party with his wife if he did not do as he was told.

Reasoner reluctantly removed his clothes and walked across the office. Harriet noticed that the silver haired executive had the largest penis in the group. He went to the couch where Donna was being fucked and positioned his cock in front of Donna's face. He apologized to Donna as he stuck his cock in her mouth. She started sucking it hard.

Harriet felt warmly toward Mr. Reasoner. She felt that if someone had to have a penis in her daughter's mouth, she was glad it was Mr. Reasoner. Despite his misgivings about participating in the sex with Donna, Reasoner's dick was soon hard as a rock in Donna's mouth.

Harriet thought that the obese Johnson looked like one of their bulls breeding a cow back home. The only trouble was that her daughter was the one being bred.

Donna felt like a total and complete slut as she sucked a cock while being fucked from behind. She concentrated on sucking Reasoner's dick so that she did not have to think about the embarrassing position she was in. She also tried to forget that her mother was watching.

Harriet was letting Dillard feel her up as they kissed. Harriet was getting very excited. She moaned quietly as Dillard rubbed her giant tits and pussy. She whispered to Dillard, "I will put your thing in my mouth again if you want."

Dillard looked at her with surprise and said, "Get on your knees Mrs. Kelly!"

Harriet got on her knees again feeling submissive and sexy. "You will have to tell me what you want me to do."

"Suck my dick!"

"I am sorry, but I don't know how."

"Put my dick in your mouth."

Harriet opened her mouth widely and put the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Watch the teeth, please!"

She quickly took her mouth off of his cock and said, "I am so sorry! Did I hurt you?"

"No, just be careful. Now put it back in your mouth."

Harriet put the long cock back in her mouth a little further than last time. She closed her lips around the cock. It tasted better than she would have thought possible. Even though she thought putting a penis in her mouth was a perverted act, she was actually enjoying the taste and the feel. She could see how a man would like this. She was scared about what would happen when the sperm came out.

Harriet stayed there with the dick in her mouth and wondered what else she was supposed to do. She noticed that Donna bobbed her head up and down on Johnson's penis, but she did not want to do anything wrong. She also noticed that Donna somehow put the whole thing in her mouth. She could see how a man would like that, but she was afraid to try.

Harriet wondered if her friends from church put penises in their mouths. She also wondered how her daughter had learned how to do this so well.

Dillard enjoyed the sight of the busty married woman with his cock in her mouth for a few minutes and then said, "Suck it, Mrs. Kelly! Suck it hard!"

Dillard loved it when he saw Mrs. Kelly's cheeks indent as she started sucking on his hard cock. He could feel the suction and loved the view. He noticed Donna taking a quick look at her mother with a hard cock in her mouth.

All on her own, Harriet decided to try to take more of Dillard's cock into her mouth. She wanted to try to do this right. So, she started slowly taking more and more of Dillard's cock into her mouth. She slowly took it deeper and deeper.

Johnson looked over and said, "God, she looks like such a nasty whore!

Harriet could not comment with a hard cock deep in her mouth. She actually had the thought that she probably did look like a nasty whore and she sort of liked it. Just having these thoughts embarrassed her and made her feel submissive to the man she was sucking.

As Mrs. Kelly was learning how to suck a cock, Johnson was pounding Donna from behind. He was sweating and puffing as he humped the young girl. He was making loud grunts and groans as he fucked her. Donna thought sure he was about to cum in her.

However, rather than cum in Donna's pussy, Johnson told Reasoner to switch positions. Johnson had Donna get on the floor on all fours with Reasoner behind her and Johnson in front of her face. Reasoner entered Donna from behind. It was the biggest cock she had ever had. She could not take it all at first despite being stretched out by Johnson's fat cock. Donna loved the feeling.

Johnson was so horny he could barely control himself. He knelt in front of Donna's pretty face and said, "Suck that cock, you worthless whore!"

"Please don't call me names, Mr. Johnson. I will suck it for you."

"I have to call a cocksucking slut a cocksucking slut! It looks like dick sucking runs in your family!"

Donna started to say something when Johnson grabbed her head with both hands and jammed his thick cock deep into her mouth. Whatever she was going to say was muffled by the hard dick entering her mouth and pumping in and out of throat.

Harriet wanted to say something to Johnson, but she did not want to take her mouth off of Dillard's hard dick.

Johnson screamed, "Suck it cunt! Suck it you worthless cocksucker!"

Donna sucked hard and felt herself cum as she was being fucked by Reasoner's big dick and insulted by Johnson. She was mad at herself for cumming, but could not help it. When Johnson figured out she was cumming, he could no longer control himself.

He pulled his cock out of Donna's mouth and said, "Show your momma how you take cum, bitch"

Harriet pulled back from Dillard's dick and watched as Johnson screamed and shot cum all over Donna's face and hair. She was dripping cum off of her face.

"Lick it up, cunt!" said Johnson.

Donna started feeding the cum off of her face and the floor into her mouth. Harriet could not believe her daughter was eating sperm. However, she thought that she may be doing that soon.

Mr. Reasoner was extremely excited watching Donna cum and eat Johnson's cum. He was fucking Donna harder and deeper than ever. She was moaning as he did.

Johnson saw him getting close and said, "Reasoner, go cum in her momma's mouth. She need some cum!"

Reasoner quickly got up and walked to where Harriet was on her knees sucking Dillard's dick. She took Dillard's dick out of her mouth and said, "I don't know about that, Mr. Johnson. . . . "

Just then, Reasoner grabbed her head and directed it to the tip of his big cock. He pressed it to her lips and she took the big cock in her mouth. She liked Mr. Reasoner and wanted to help him. Then, he said, "Sorry, Mrs. Kelly!" as he exploded in her mouth.

Harriet gagged on the mouthful of cum. Some of it ran out of her mouth and down her chin. She swallowed as fast as she could once she recovered from gagging. She liked the sweet taste of his cum and liked the fact that a man she respected had cum in her mouth. He shot more and more cum in her mouth and she swallowed as much as she could. She was trying her best to please the man who was saving her daughter.

Dillard was excited watching Mrs. Kelly take her first load of cum from a big hard dick. As soon as she finished swallowing Reasoner's cum, Dillard shouted, "Open your mouth, Mrs. Kelly! I have more for you!"

With Reasoner's cum still running down her chin on to her massive boobs, she turned to Dillard and tried to position her mouth in front of his stiff cock. She had obviously never been so close to so many cocks. She was about to cum.

The first shot from Dillard hit her in the forehead, nose and eyes. It burned, but she was mostly afraid she had messed up by not catching the cum in her mouth. She frantically tried to catch the cum in her mouth as Dillard blasted her face. She finally just put the cock in her mouth and started sucking the sperm directly into her mouth as he came.

Cum ran down Harriet's face and dripped onto her big tits as she sucked the rest of the cum out of Dillard's cock. When Dillard had quit coming, Harriet began to scoop up the cum with her fingers and fingernails and feed it into her mouth. It was extremely sexy to see her scoop the cum off of her big tits and eat it.

After she recovered a little, Harriet stood up and assumed that they were through. She smiled at her daughter and said, "We did it!"

Donna looked behind her and said, "Maybe not just yet, Momma. Mr. Johnson likes to shoot his sperm twice most of the time with me."

Harriet looked behind her and saw the obese store manager with his cock hard and a big smile on his face. "She is right, Mrs. Kelly. I want to fuck you now. Lay on the couch with your legs spread and I will fuck your brains out."

"Please don't use profanities in front of us, sir," said Harriet.

"Shut the fuck up and spread your legs, you pompous skank!"

He turned to Donna and said, "Donna, I want you to lick my balls as I fuck your mother."

"Yes, sir," said Donna.

Reasoner and Dillard sat in chairs watching as Harriet got up and took a seat on the couch still covered in cum. She did not look very happy at the prospect of having sex with the crude blackmailer. However, she knew she had to endure this to set her daughter free. "Does my daughter really have to watch this?" Harriet asked.

Johnson said, "Yeah, she does. She should have a really good view of her momma getting fucked as she licks my balls."

Harriet felt disgusted as she asked Johnson, "What do you want me to do?"

"Spread your legs, bitch!"

Harriet slowly and reluctantly spread her legs. She felt completely exposed.

Johnson made her feel worse by laughing and saying, "A stuck-up, Sunday school teaching bitch with big giant tits and a big hairy wet pussy covered in cum! My favorite!"

Johnson grabbed Harriet's legs, spread them wider and put his fat body between her legs. Harriet felt nauseous as he moved her body in position to enter her. All she could see was his huge belly and his big chubby face.

Johnson rammed his big fat cock into Harriet. His cock was much, much thicker than the only cock Harriet had ever felt. It took her breath away. It hurt and felt great at the same time.

Johnson turned to the men watching and said, "This is one tight pussy. You need to try it before we cut her loose!"

Harriet did not want to act as if she enjoyed sex with the disgusting fat man, but she had never felt anything like his thick cock inside her. The pleasure and the pain were wonderful. Harriet felt like she might orgasm soon. She always did when she had sex with her husband.

Then Johnson rammed his cock all the way into Harriet's pussy and said, "Now, lick those balls Donna!"

Harriet was disgusted that this animal would make her little girl lick his testicles when he was deep inside of her. She was panting from having the thick dick in her and was slow to speak up.

Then, Harriet heard Johnson moan and say, "That's it. Lick those balls baby!"

Harriet could feel him press harder and harder into her as Donna licked his balls. Harriet again thought about an orgasm despite her displeasure with Johnson.

Then, Johnson pushed them to a new disgusting limit. He said, "Okay, Donna, now lick my ass as I fuck your mother!"

Harriet started slapping the fat man fucking her and screamed, "No, you filthy pig! You can't make my daughter do your nasty perverted acts!"

"Lick my ass Donna or plan on getting fucked tomorrow at work."

"No!" screamed Harriet.

"I have to end this Momma," said Donna.

Donna climbed behind the huge bottom of the fat man and started slurping away at his crack.

"That's it girl! Lick my ass as I fuck your nasty momma!"

Donna licked his ass. It didn't really taste as bad as she would have thought, but the concept was totally disgusting to her.

"Stick your tongue up my ass, Donna. That's it! Deeper baby!"

Johnson smiled as he fucked Harriet and said, "Mrs. Kelly, tell your daughter that you and her father are very proud of her!

Harriet refused to acknowledge Johnson. Donna was totally humiliated.

"Tell your daughter you are proud of her as she sticks her tongue up my ass!"

"No!"

"I thought you were proud of your little girl!"

"I am."

"Stick that tongue in deeper Donna! Your momma is proud of you!"

To Harriet he said, "You did a great job raising a girl who will lick a man's ass while he fucks her nasty mother."

Harriet wanted to respond, but she was afraid he would make them do something even more disgusting. Johnson started to fuck her faster and harder.

"Lick my ass, Donna! Lick my ass!"

Donna tried her best to lick his big ass as he pumped her mother. He was panting and sweating as he fucked Donna's momma.

Harriet was trying to resist cumming. The thick cock felt good, but she did not want to give Johnson the satisfaction.

Then, Harriet heard Donna say, "Oh, are you turned on again Mr. Reasoner?"

Reasoner stood next to her with his big cock sticking straight out in front of him. He looked sheepish as he said, "This is embarrassing Donna, but I have never seen a beautiful girl do anything like that before."

Donna said quietly, "Do you want me to do it to you, sir?"

"Yes, if your mother doesn't mind."

Harriet was listening and felt so grateful for what Reasoner was doing for them, she wanted to do anything he wanted. Besides, this was the first thing he had requested from them. Harriet said as she was being fucked, "Yes, dear. Do whatever Mr. Reasoner wants."

Reasoner sat on the couch next to Harriet and pulled his legs up in a position similar to the position Harriet was in as Johnson was fucking her. Reasoner's long cock was stiff as a board and stuck straight up. He could see Harriet's huge jugs heaving and bouncing as Johnson fucked her.

Donna got on her knees in front of Reasoner, grabbed his hard cock in her hand and buried her face in his ass. She started immediately sticking her tongue as far as she could up his ass. Reasoner gasped and said breathlessly, "Oh, my God!"

Harriet was watching her young daughter stick her tongue up a man's ass. Reasoner saw her looking and said, "I am sorry, but I have never seen anything so sexy in my life!"

Harriet smiled at him and Donna said, "Thank you."

Reasoner could not believe that a sexy young girl was thanking him for complimenting her on how she licked his ass.

Reasoner looked down at the pretty hair of Donna as she plunged her tongue up his ass. He said, "Donna, if you don't mind, could you alternate between my ass and my cock?"

"Yes, sir!"

Then, the pretty girl started slurping on his hard cock for a minute and then returning to his ass. Harriet watched her daughter lick ass and suck cock as Johnson pounded her with his big fat cock. Donna sucked the big cock deep when she was on the cock. She buried her tongue deep up his ass when she had her face in his ass.

Finally, Reasoner yelled, "I'm cumming!" while Donna had her tongue in his ass. He shot his cum straight up in the air and it landed on Donna's head and back. Donna quickly put his cock in her mouth and swallowed the rest of his cum.

Harriet was so excited watching Reasoner and her daughter, she came. She was moaning and squealing as she came. She had never experienced such an intense orgasm.

Finally, Johnson screamed and filled Harriet's pussy with cum.

Johnson rolled off of Harriet and tried to catch his breath. Harriet was covered in Johnson's sweat and the cum of the other two men. Donna had cum in her hair and in her mouth. Harriet stood up and helped her daughter off of the floor. She hugged her and said, "It is all over now, baby! You are free from these creeps."

The busty women quickly got dressed and got ready to leave. As they were leaving, Harriet asked Reasoner when he was going to pay the million dollars.

Reasoner looked at the other men, laughed and said, "Given the video we have of you two tonight, I don't think I will be paying anyone anything. Donna needs to report for work tomorrow at one if she doesn't want us to share the video. We will be in touch with you too, Mrs. Kelly."