Groped at the Company Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

Donna turned back to me and with a humiliated look on her face said, "I had never had a man talk to me like that, so I said, 'Yes sir, I will suck it for you.'"

Donna continued, "Then, I saw how big and hard his penis was now that it was right in my face. So I said, 'Mr. Reasoner, I have never sucked one this big. I don't know if I can get it all in my mouth.'"

Donna then said, "Mr. Reasoner told me to try my best and that I could do it if I try. So, I sucked it. I tried my very best since he was expecting me to swallow the whole thing like I did with my fist. I tried and tried and finally got my lips to the base of his big penis. This is embarrassing to say, but I knew I had done it when I could feel his testicles on my chin."

Donna asked if she had to continue and Mr. Reasoner quickly said that she did. I felt like throwing up.

She looked at me apologetically and said, "Mr. Reasoner got very excited and then asked if he could titty fuck me like my boyfriend does. I said yes or at least tried to say yes with his big penis still in my mouth!" All of the executives laughed at that.

"So he put his penis between my breasts and I sucked on the head. Before long, Mr. Reasoner told me he was cumming. I usually swallow a guy's sperm when I suck a penis, but he pulled his penis out of my mouth and ejaculated all over my breasts, face and hair."

Donna was blushing and looking at the ground as she talked about sucking Mr. Reasoner's dick and letting him cum all over her. I felt sick to my stomach and weak in the knees. However, there was more.

Donna said, " Mr. Reasoner had me lick the sperm off of my breasts and face. He then got dressed, went out of the office to get a towel and brought back his secretary to help me get the sperm out of my hair."

Donna looked embarrassed as she said, "It was humiliating for the secretary to see what I had been doing. I was still naked and covered in sperm. I tried to cover myself, but it was pretty obvious what I had been doing. The secretary was a nice lady and she helped me get the sperm out of my hair and clean up my breasts and face. Then we came back out here."

The executives were silent and smiling as they listened to Donna's story. They started cheering loudly and congratulating Mr. Reasoner as soon as she finished. Mr. Reasoner had a smug look on his face.

Donna could not stop blushing and said she felt like a whore.

I felt totally humiliated, but my cock was hard as a rock. I sort of liked the idea that my girlfriend had acted like a whore in public. I couldn't be too mad at Donna since I had asked her to tell me in front of all these people and I was the idiot who brought up her blowjobs. I felt like Mr. Reasoner had totally humiliated both of us.

The other executives were asking Donna to come to their offices and I think she might have gone with them, but I grabbed her hand and took her to my car.

In the car, I kissed her passionately forgetting that she had just swallowed another man's cum until I tasted it in her mouth.

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers
12