Grosseputain Parish Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conroy39
conroy39
861 Followers

"Yes," said May Belle darkly, "an' that Roy Owens and his magic nine-pound balls is going to be gone too in a moment unless he comes up with some good answers."

"I can't believe he could ever kill anybody," said Gloria Marie breathlessly, jogging to catch up with the madam as she stormed past down the hall. "Specially not in a... well, you know, a way like that. Cutting up a woman and all. He just don't seem that kind!"

"I don't think he did," admitted May Belle, "but I still ain't pleased that my house is mixed up in --" Reaching the door at the end of the hall, she rapped on it sternly with her knuckles, then shoved it open. "Roy Owens, you had better start doing..."

May Belle's voice trailed off. Gloria Marie gasped, clasping her hands over her mouth.

Roy lay sprawled on the bed, unconscious. One leg hung limply to the floor, and his arms were askew, awkwardly gripping pillows. His chest rose and fell steadily. But Roy's wide and staring eyes had turned a blank, opaque silver.

"Now, I was afraid of this," muttered May Belle.

conroy39
conroy39
861 Followers
12