Grounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What the heck', Dad said at last, 'Go ahead, fuck your brains out, out here, but I'm gonna do the same with Barbara.' Wilma went inside after that, but only to switch off the lights in the porch and in the room with the windows facing the porch, then returned naked asking if the others could see. Dad said he would like to have the lights on again as he could not see what he had to see as she asked if he could. Wilma said, 'Good, then you won't see what Walt and I are doing.' Soon Walt's pants flew through the darkness to land on Mom and they returned the favour throwing all their clothes to the place where they could vaguely see the other couple laying together on one deckchair. Seems they put on quite a show for each other, knowing it would be mainly a radio play.

Anyway they all got very excited and very vocal when they came, and both Mom and her sister noticed they made a mess of sticky fluids... Oh, I had promised no more nasty details. Sorry about that."

"If your mother has told you and she doesn't mind you telling it to me, it's OK. I could learn something. I'm quite inexperienced as it comes to sex."

"Good, the nasty details then. As far as she told me. She and Wilma were oozing sperm and pre-cum and their own juices that had been flowing abundantly during the 'radio play' and their thighs got sticky and they were about to get the deckchairs stained, so Wilma said 'I think I go watch the kids for a moment, for I have to go in to clean up a little as well.' And Mom went inside with her, both staggering like goose as they both were walking with a hand over their pussy to try and keep the fluids inside. They giggled endlessly when they saw each other after Wilma put on the light in the living room again. She tells me they were quite sure their men were watching them through the window, so they put on a show walking like goose and swaying their bums as they walked over to the door at the other side of the room. So far just joking, a little sexy but just jolly banter... Or am I so much used to swinging parents that I'm mistaken fucking side by side, just in the darkness, is jolly banter?"

"People get carried away sometimes. You're right they were just having fun, fun in the sense your parents talk about having fun, but the normal way, with their own spouse."

"Good, I'm not too brainwashed by my parents, or at least you can live with my moral standards. Anyway Mom and aunt Wilma went in the bathroom together and cleaned. That still isn't too weird, two sisters together in a bathroom cleaning themselves... if you forget about why and what they were cleaning. They watched Marc and I too, noticing we were still sound asleep, both in our own room, that was not entirely our own bedroom as we had to share it with our parents... I can't remember I complained about the sleeping arrangements in those days. Strange, I must have changed... So far so good. Then they went back to the deck, switching off the light in the living room so it would be totally dark on the deck again and each went to their own spouse... that is the deckchair were they left their own spouse. But they soon discovered the men were pulling a joke on them by switching places. Afterward Mom and aunt Wilma told they noticed as soon as their brothers in law kissed them welcome back on the deck, but they both also thought they could turn the joke on their own man, by doing like they didn't notice, as he would be knowing his wife was fooling around with their brother in law, but could not be blamed for it."

"It sounds like a farce comedy to me," Harry interjected.

"It was, but it didn't stay at kissing utmost passionate and cuddling very close and naked. Very soon they were on second base, feeling up each other, and it seemed no one was about to stop it telling the others had been fooled and soon the man were rock hard again... I saw that! Your wiener twitched. It's getting hard again from you listening to my story..."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. When you get hard I know I do a good job telling. Where was I... rock hard cocks, and those very soon where in pussies that had turned very wet again." Heather looked at Harry's wiener as she said that. She smiled knowingly when it twitched again. "No one had spoken a word, as no one wanted to give him or herself away by the familiar sound of their voice, but then otherwise they were more vocal than when they had been fucking their own spouse. Especially the sisters put on an even more erotic, or should I say pornographic, radio show. The men were merely grunting or making slapping sound, by banging their sisters in law's buttocks to cheer them on. It seems it takes men more time to come for a second time in a row, as they have to make new sperm to shoot, anyway Mom thought the fucking lasted at least twice as long, while they were fucking wilder than the first time. She told me when Dad does her a second time in a row it doesn't only last longer, but Dad fucks more leisurely. Leisurely fucks always last longer... I guess you knew that... But you wanted to learn so I confirm it... Did you know women usually need more time to cum, so a loving man better make it a leisurely fuck... Where was I again?

They fucked both long and wild. Now Mom and Wilma came twice in one fuck. Anyway while they were having fun that way, the moon rose, if only less than half full, but gradually no one could keep pretending they couldn't see they had changed partners. Dad was the first to speak, still pretending he was fucking Mom. He said to Walt, 'Barbara is even hotter than the first time, I bet she likes fucking side by side. How's Wilma doing.' 'I don't know', said Walt, 'I just see Barbara here on my loins, fucking my brains out. I was wondering were Wilma was.' From that moment on it really was useless to pretend any longer. The men admitted they had been trying to prank their wives, but said they had expected it to end with screaming sisters somewhere while they were just kissing. The sisters stated they wanted to prank them back and just wanted to see how far their husbands were willing and daring to let the joke take them. Dad said he couldn't have hoped Mom would let him and Wilma go as far as they did, but to be honest he had hoped it would go as far as it had, if only for a change. Well that's how things got started. Later Walt and Wilma did the same with his brother and the wife of that brother and as he told my parents and asked if they were willing to share and have fun with the six of them, Dad said he would like to have fun too with Valery, the wife of his brother Vic, so another aunt and uncle of me. I could tell you how Mom and Dad seduced them and later introduced them to the club, but I think you can grasp that yourself. Anyway with eight members by then, you could call it a club. I think at the time there are eleven couples that participate in their club. Well that's about it."

"Are they all family?"

"No. Any of the four first wives also introduced their best friend and her husband, and uncle Vic introduced two good friends of him, of course with their wives. I am a child or a niece of only three of the couples. And don't think of it as incest. No one fucks his sister or her brother, or even a niece, just their family in law. Mom's cousin Claire and her man Chris also are members, but Mom with Chris or Dad with Claire also is just family in law. I thought the fun they have was at least normal in the sense man fucked women and women men, although sometimes two men fuck one woman or the other way around, but since I overheard the thing about the birthday present gang bang I know at least sometimes women in the group satisfy each other. More questions."

Harry had to think about it, but all he could think of he put aside as not important as Heather had told him everything just to see how he would feel about her having parents and family like that. He was glad he knew now what she just told him, but it didn't change his mind about her. So at last he had just one question.

"Are you still grounded next week Friday night?"

"Why? Yes. Till Sunday thereafter."

"That's a pity, because I'd like to take you with me that weekend to play beach volleyball."

"Beach volleyball?"

"Yes you're good at volleyball and mixed teams are allowed, so I wanted you to play with me at the annual beach volleyball tournament at my parents naked peoples club."

"You ask me to join your family at a nudist weekend?" Heather jumped up from where she sat and embraced and kissed Harry.

As soon as the latter had overcome his surprise over Heather's sudden behaviour it turned into a kiss that she would qualify as a real first base kiss. While the kiss lasted Heather changed from standing on the floor, bent over to Harry, to straddling his lap, and as she did and shifted forward, pressing her chest in his, they also touched crotches and as they still were naked, it was skin to skin crotches and chests touching breasts, so real second base stuff.

Heather didn't let go for over a minute and Harry embraced her too, pulling her tits even firmer in his chest and feeling up her buttocks. It was frightfully thrilling being that close together, being that intimate, by far the most intimate he or she had ever been, but Heather interrupted the kiss.

"What a nice way to say you really don't despise me for having swinger parents," she said then kissed him again. After an even longer kiss that got them even more excited, hot and bothered, Harry interrupted it.

"Volunteering to join me at our naked peoples weekends, is the nicest way I can think of to tell me you don't despise me for having naturist parents and practising their manners myself."

He really meant what he said, but he also had broken the kiss because he feared otherwise he would shoot his cum, still they kissed some more. As they did Heather wiggled her buttocks on Harry's lap. As she shifted backward Harry's new hard-on that had been touching the crack of her buttocks, jumped free and up and she trapped it between their bellies by shifting forward again. She resumed wiggling, rolling Harry's hard-on between their bellies like you'd roll a piece of dough between your hands and the kitchen counter when you make a baguette. At first Harry felt bad he got hard and tried to hold back, but he was also very pleased with the playful way Heather showed she liked she could get him rock hard and throbbing, even while she disliked her parents sex live so much and wanted to save herself for marriage. It made him overcome his embarrassment, so he felt just happiness and excitement. Then Heather broke the kiss again.

"I like it, you get hard each time I kiss or touch you. I'm kind of proud I can get a nudist guy a stiffy."

"Is the talking over now?" Harry asked, "So we can feel each other up not to waste the time we have to sit naked together anyway."

"I would like to talk about history some more as you do it so enthusiastically, but we're not allowed to do homework anymore. No other items on my agenda. Is there anything in particular you would want to feel up."

"I would love to feel you up all over... But since you wanted second base stuff and I only felt your breasts, and since you felt my dick and nuts, I'd like to touch your pussy in particular."

"I was hoping you would, but when you did you would be the very first boy doing that. I wouldn't be your first girl though."

"No! You would be," Harry protested, "Why do you think I feel up other girls, let alone their pussies?"

"You go to a naked peoples club. Would be a waste of being nude with everyone there and not feel up the beautiful girls."

"The naturist club isn't a sex club. Naturists in the club might even behave themselves more than people in normal weekend resorts," Harry felt he had to explain. He had hoped Heather would not have this prejudice about naturist, but he knew it was common. "I mean they are very inclined to respect each other's privacy zones, and surely they don't feel each other up. The most touchy I've seen people there was at the end of a dancing night when there was slow music. But all couples that danced close, embracing each other and touching chest to chest while dancing, all those were couples already, husbands and wives or at least steady boy- and girlfriends. Really, apart from that it is not the least a bit sexual at our club. Maybe also apart from what they do when they are one on one at some place and time. Their beds, or a far corner of the resort late at night." Harry had remembered something he thought he had to tell as Heather had been honest and open too, "In fact I've witnessed by accident a couple that did it on a clearing in the shrubbery on the far side of the pond. I was looking for our cat and I heard noises that didn't sound like Tom... you know our cat's name is Tom, don't you?... I thought it was a couple of hedgehogs, and I sneaked up to where the noise came from and I thought I was lucky as they didn't run away, but then I saw the couple. Only in the very dim light and through the leaves and branches, but I saw the guy on his back on the ground, the gal squatted over his loins, moving up and down. As soon as I knew what they were doing I sneaked back even more careful than I had sneaked up to them. Later I thought they would have been more terrified when they knew I had seen them than I was for being coughed spying on them."

"I walk in to my parents going at it often enough," Heather interrupted, "They are quite careless as it comes to making sure they have their privacy to do it. They don't seem to care too much when I walk in on them. They don't stop doing it, just look at me and ask 'Would you mind doing your things somewhere else for a moment' or 'There's an ice cream for you in the fridge.' I told you my parents are quite unusual."

"So we're lucky they told us to stay upstairs?"

"They never start fucking when I'm in the room. If I don't leave when they start necking they will ask me to within a minute or two."

"It sounds like they are quite normal in that respect, only more casual about it than most parents."

"You keep being mild about their behaviour. Thanks. But tell me more of the naturist live style."

"I thought talking was over for tonight."

"You want to touch me? Touch my pussy?"

"Feel you all over, so also your pussy."

"You still got a boner. A very nice stiffy. OK, you may touch me all over so also my pussy. I'm glad I am your first girl."

"To be completely honest, I remember touching a girls pussy at the resort, but that's when we were only six or something. She wanted to hold my wiener as I would pee, and I let her as she wanted to write her name in the sand with my wee-wee. Then later she wanted to strike out her name with her own wee-wee and she said she could pee standing upright as well as a boy. She stood in front of her name in the sand with her legs spread and her hips forward and I thought it would fall down just in the sand between her feet, but she really started a jet of water going forward and down in a curve and I didn't want her to delete her name so I put my hand over her pussy and we both got very wet and dirty. She was a little angry with me, not because I touched her pussy or made her dirty with her own urine, but because I didn't let her pee over her name. Then I made up to her by jumping up and down over her name, deleting it with my feet and we went in the pond to clean ourselves. When we were friends again, and still friends in crime -we were not allowed to pee on the little beach- she wanted to have a better look at my wiener as she only had a sister. I wasn't too eager to let her, but she offered I could have a better look at her pussy. That's what we did, laying down on the sand on our sides with our faces near each other's crotches. She used her hands too and when I said I couldn't see much as her pussy was mostly hidden between her legs, she stuck up one leg in the air and showed me how to open up her pussy lips with my fingers then left it to me as she went on looking at my foreskin sliding off my glans and back again as she moved it with her hand. As I was having a good look in her opened up pussy she suddenly started to pee again. I remember so well as I thought it odd she had a larger opening to pee from than I had, but when she did it came from a place more to the front, where I had not noticed a pee opening before. Well she laughed as she had peed on me and I got angry, but we cleaned again in the pond and she made up with me by sharing her sweets with me later... That's all the nasty details. I thought you liked nasty details."

"I do, but your wiener not, he's deflating. Maybe he's right. It were very childish nasty details. Shall I kiss you hard again?"

"Kiss on the lips, with tongues? Or were you thinking of kissing a wiener."

"Kissing a wiener is third base, anyway when it's a sucking kiss."

"And you don't want to reach third base. OK, I didn't ask you to kiss my wiener, I just asked what you meant when you wanted to kiss him hard again. He'll get hard probably when you touch him again."

"I didn't plan to reach third base, but I also didn't plan on reaching the first or second." Heather took Harry's dick in her hands again, and he had been right it would get hard again. "Third base is very, very intimate for a teenage girl not wanting to marry before she's graduated at university and threatening her horny parents not to fuck before marriage."

"I said we don't have to go to third base if you don't want. But I think I would be very, very happy if you let me be the one to marry you in the end."

"Is that a proposal?"m

In a way it was a proposal, anyway Harry had been very honest again. For some time now he had been thinking of Heather as the one to spend the rest of his life with, a thing he had never thought of in connection with any other girl. On the other hand he had not planned to propose as he knew he was very young and in other fields of interest he had learned, once bitten, twice shy, not to expect the first shot would be the best, so wait a little and look around some more. But he had looked at Heather a lot more from both sides that night, and learned a lot of very private things about her that not scared him away -she had told him more than twice- so he felt more sure than ever he wanted her in every respect.

"I think it was. I only didn't plan to propose tonight already. I could wait till I am twenty five. But if I had found the right girl, twenty also would have been a good age to do it, but I think I found the right girl already, so yes, let me pop the question. Heather Thomson, will you marry me?"

Heather let go his dick to embrace him and as he thought she was going to kiss him, first base style, again she stopped in her track to say, "Yes, I will, if you can wait till I'm a DMath or at least twenty five." Then she kissed him eagerly holding him tight. And he kissed and hugged her back. And as far as he had not been hard already he was within seconds. They kissed for a long time, only pausing for breath, then smiling happily at each other and continuing kissing. At last, during the umpteen's breath break, Harry spoke again.

"I promised your dad to tell him as soon as I had popped the question and you would have said 'Yes'."

Heather was quite surprised he had already announced to her father he was going to propose to her, so Harry had to explain again what had been said between him and her father at the front door and that he had been speaking only theoretically about what to tell the parents of a daughter he was befriended to. Heather didn't resume the kiss however, nor let him go downstairs to tell her dad, as they were still grounded upstairs, but she said now they were engaged she thought third base would only be fair, because normal people didn't engage before they had at least reached that base. She made Harry lay down on his side and laid down herself in sixty nine style so they could touch each other's genitals and have a close look.