Grounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another of Mom's lessons. Saliva is the best lubricant for a hard dick in a condom, with the added fun of holding the dick in your mouth while applying the saliva and getting an even harder dick too."

"Your Mom is quite helpful. Why does she, or did she before you told her you'd save your cherry for marriage and not marrying young?"

"She likes giving hints to improve my up till now almost non existing sex live. You heard her advertising her dildos and vibrators. Now don't ask questions anymore. Make love to me." Heather let herself fall back on the bed again, spreading her arms and legs for Harry once more. Harry positioned himself on his knees between her outstretched thighs. He bent over, leaning on his hands, placed on both sides of Heather's body, for a kiss. As his lips reached hers she closed her legs and arms around him in a double embrace, pulling him in so tight he had to shift to resting on his elbows to allow her to pull his chest to her tits. The kiss was sweet and wet and with a lot of feverishly moving tongue and lasted at least a full minute. Harry had used the freedom of his hands, now he didn't rest on them anymore, to caress the sides of Heather's breasts and she released the arm embrace to allow him to shift to her nipples, which he did. Heather stopped the kiss to speak.

"I'm glad you thought of the condom yourself. Mom says boys our age are too eager to fuck to remember when the moment is there."

"I'm not going to fuck you. I love you and I'm going to make love to you."

"You're my sweet lover. Love you too. Now make love with all of my body, especially my pussy."

"First I check if my condom is well lubricated. I'm going to move it over your clit." Harry's dick was positioned over Heather's pussy, his scrotum resting between her thighs touching the underside of her pussy, his cockhead on her belly a little south of the bellybutton. He moved back and forth pressing the underside of his dick in her slit.

"Oo," Heather uttered, "That was the rim of the condom going over my clit. But the rest seems to be smooth and well lubricated. Now check if it moves smooth inside of me too."

She let go her embrace so Harry could move around and position his condom clad hard-on at her entrance. He did, but as the tip touched the right place he stopped.

"Are you sure you won't regret it if we do this years before marriage?" he asked. Heather looked at him inquiringly.

"Are you chickening out now? I told you statistics show at eighteen 61% of the youth has had sex already. You're three months older than me, so you're quite late. Or did you make love to another girl already?"

"I didn't. I just make love to girls after I've fallen in love with them. You're my first love."

"When you proposed you said 'Why wait now I've found the right girl already'. That goes for me too. I've found the right boy, remember? So why wait till we make love?"

"I love you."

"I love you too. Make love to me!"

Harry moved stiff Harry forward carefully, looking at Heather's lovely face. After the first inch it showed pain. He had noticed she was tight around his dick, but not in a way that caused him pain, but he stopped looking inquiringly at her. She smiled than urged him on, telling him she wanted to feel him deeper inside her. Relieved he moved on. She was tight indeed, but her saliva on the condom, combined with the juices of sexual joy her pussy had provided made him move in smoothly till his scrotum touched her anus.

"You feel wonderful inside," Harry offered.

"You feel wonderful inside me," Heather returned. Both where smiling broadly at one another. They basked in the feeling of being united for some moments then Harry bent over to kiss Heather again. The kiss was sensual from the start, warm and wet and lustful, much more than an eager teenagers kiss, the kiss of a woman and man deeply in love with each other. Their lips locked on, but still moving around over, each other's. Their heads moving to enable their lips other positions, their noses touching tip to tip and at the left then at the right side, with the movements of their heads with locked lips. Heather's agile tongue taking the lead dancing around in the suite of two mouth cavities, Harry's tongue doing all he could to follow, chasing after Heather's each time it danced away. At the start of the kiss Harry's dick was stationery deep inside Heather's pussy, the only movement being its throbbing and pulsing, but as the kiss lingered he gradually started moving out and in again, first just slow tiny movements, later long strokes bit-by-bit faster and more solid. Heather's legs were around Harry's waist again and as he moved inside her, her hips moved with his, but after some time she loosened the grip of her legs as she had the urge to move opposed to him, to meet with her pussy each thrust of his dick into her.

As Harry interrupted the kiss to look at his lovers lovely face Heather spoke looking dreamingly up at him, "You popped my cherry." She smiled at him telling him without words it was the best that ever had happened to her. The smile he returned was apologizing nevertheless.

"You've deflowered me," she repeated in other words.

"You turned me into a man," Harry demonstrated he too knew the source for finding all covered ways to tell people have had intercourse for the first time: the romantic novels on his mother's bookshelf, thus giving away he read them on the sly.

"I like my new man," Heather sighed, "I love him as much as I loved the boy he was when he first saw me naked... the one that consoles me when I need it..."

"I love my new and deflowered women... as much as I loved the girl that can't stand Mrs. Norris but loves mathematics so much..."

Heather put her hand on the back of Harry's head and pulled his lips to hers again. They resumed their kiss as tender yet as hungrily as the first part had been, lovemaking with mouths, tongues and saliva. Heather's hand on the back of Harry's head played with his hair as tender and eager. Harry took a wisp of hair that lay on Heather's shoulder and twisted it around his finger. His hand moved to her breast, easily finding the nipple and as his finger teased it, the hair around it teased it too, but more feather like. All this was part of the lovemaking Harry had promised Heather, but in their mid section where their movements had increased in pace and force it had become the plain fucking he had thought misplaced in his relation to Heather. Nevertheless it felt good, too good to stop it or even slow down. It was obvious they felt the same about it. Harry only tried to slow down when he felt another spurt of his semen start to become inevitable. It was hard slowing down as Heather didn't and his dick was urging him on, but he remembered Heather telling him, teaching him, a loving man better fuck leisurely as women usually need more time to cum.

So he almost forced his hip movement to get shorter and more quietly. Not to make Heather think he wanted them to stop he increased the kissing, sucking her tongue hard. He also changed from caressing Heather's breast and nipple to holding them tight, almost pinching them and his other hand found her other breast to do the same. Heather noticed the change and as she knew her mother's warning from first hand she recognized the signs and knew -in theory- what to do to catch up with her lover. She retrieved the hand she had still on his back to hold him close, then wriggled it into the narrow space between their bodies. She soon found her clit with the tip of her middle finger and pressed it down. Instead of brushing the hood of her clitoris with his pubic hair on each down stroke, Harry's pubic bone now clashed into her fingertip which in return pressed down harder on and moved over her now uncovered clit. Barbara's advise proved to be a good one when the theory became Heather's first practise and it worked. She had to gasp on each of Harry's down strokes, and as that is hard to do when your tongue is being sucked, she had to turn her head away and free herself from their lip lock after just a few more strokes. She forcefully sucked in air and cried out Harry's name, arching her back up from the bed and her head down into the mattress.

Harry recognized Heather too was about ready to explode, but as he remembered very clearly hearing Barbara's voice as her body apparently had been in the same condition, he was worried Heather's parents would overhear the sounds that would soon become louder than the rock music that had been filling the room since their first arrival. He reached over and covered her lips with his, kissing then giving room for the both of them to breath. His hips had resumed their long fast strokes which made Heather gasp and squirm and cry out again, but each time she did, Harry kissed her muffling the sound. Four more kisses and Heather's body convulsed, her vagina clamping rhythmically around Harry's dick, and as Harry came hard filling the condom deep in Heather's pussy with his spunk, her pussy tightened more powerful around his dick and he felt the tension in her limbs and body release. Then she lay spend on the bed. They both were covered in perspiration. They both were panting.

"Sorry...," Harry sighed, "for muffling you... with... kisses... But you... were as... vocal as your... Mom too..."

Heather waited till she had regained her breath before she spoke.

"You may always muffle me with kisses. I love your kisses."

"I loved making love with you a lot. It was wonderful!"

"It was. But it shouldn't have been."

"Why not?"

"Mom told me and the teacher taught us at sex education class. The first time you shouldn't do it right. The boy too eager. The girl too shy or too afraid and both are nervous. But you were wonderfully patient with me. You did it leisurely, giving me time to get hot and bothered and on the brink of orgasm and then you gave it all to me. Thank you. It was wonderful."

"Thank you. You helped me not being nervous. All the good lessons from your Mom. And you're awfully easy to make love to. You're wonderful."

"Little Harry should leave now. He is shrinking so his Macintosh is getting too large."

Harry pulled back. Little Harry was deflating but still stout enough to fit nicely into the condom.

"I'll take it off," Heather said, but she took her towel first and sat on it, "We try not to make a mess again." She bent stiff Harry down to make sure the sperm wouldn't spill. She put a knot in the condom, 'Another of Mom's lessons', and licked Harry and his Nuts clean.

"You want me to clean you that way too?" Harry asked.

"Nope. I would get too excited and we don't have time for another round. It's ten forty five." She cleaned herself, getting the towel dirty.

"You really took my cherry," she noticed showing Harry the evidence, a red stain on the towel, "Cherry juice. It didn't hurt too much though. But you broke my hymen."

"Sorry."

"Don't be silly. It had to happen one time. I'm glad you were the one to do it."

"You had used your mother's vibrator before. Didn't that brake your hymen?"

"No, I used her smallest one. I could put it in without real resistance. Stiff Harry is at least twice as large around. We should go downstairs now. What time you are supposed to be home?"

"Mom didn't set a time, but when I had asked I would have to be home before eleven. It's a week day."

"Then hurry. You got ten minutes and you have to dress before you leave."

****

"What took you so long?" Bob inquired when they entered the living room. Another surprise for Harry, but for Heather too this time. Both her parents were naked, sitting on the couch, both with an arm behind the other's back.

"We had a lot to talk," Heather answered then asked, "Have you been grounded too?"

Bob and Barbara laughed over the question.

"I just felt silly, being the only one dressed. Why should I dress if even the guests are naked... What was the talking about?"

Heather had been right they had been talking a lot, but Harry felt she just said so to hide the fact that they made a homerun, pausing on all bases.

"Sir, I had promised to tell you as soon as possible," he said, confusing both Bob and Barbara, and Heather too, "And that time arrived, so here I go. Sir, Madam.., I have proposed to your daughter Heather and she agreed on the condition the marriage ceremony will wait till she is a DMath or at least has reached the age of twenty five years. I'm willing to meet that condition, in fact I'm delighted as I didn't want to marry too young myself, but as I found the right girl I thought it better to ask her now already. Furthermore, it gives you the time to think it over, maybe get to know me better, before you decide wetter or not to consent to the marriage, so take your time if you want to. Another thing... In fact there were two conditions, but I had to meet the other before I could even become her boyfriend. She feels very strong about it, and I admire her for that, that she cannot be friends with someone who would despise you, her parents, for being 'quite unusual' in the way you are. She explained to me how unusual you are and she says I meet that condition too."

"He met that condition beyond expectation," Heather interrupted Harry's stream of words, "He just can't think wrong of you."

Bob and Barbara had been silent, apparently because they were flabbergasted by the news, but as their daughter started praising Harry to the sky, Bob came to his senses.

"Marry my daughter?" he said loathing rather than asking, "I suddenly can see the point of view Barbara's father had when I mentioned to him we were going to marry," he had shifted forward on the couch and sat upright. His naked torso was more impressive than his dressed torso when he opened the door for Harry. His face was stern. "What means of living do you have to offer my daughter? Where did you think you could live and be your own family? Did you build a house or buy it? How are you going to pay the mortgage? Didn't you notice you changed your mind on many subjects the last couple of years? That's what they call adolescence. The years you have to try and find an opinion, the years you think you're sure of everything, but you really don't know nothing yet. You think you're in love. Don't make me laugh. Just fleeting amorousness. You will change your mind on who you love at least six times the next two years..."

"Bob," Barbara tried to interrupt.

"Not now. I'm talking," he put her off.

"But Dad," Heather tried.

"One more word and you're grounded another two weeks.

Where was I? Right, you're going to change a lot, boy-who-thinks-he's-in-love. Let me tell you this. I've been there too, and without my future father in law lecturing me I probably never would have been stubborn enough to keep on loving his daughter all these years. So what you need is the same lecture, so I can be sure you'll still be loving my daughter and caring for her in twenty years. You may think you don't need that, but as I said at your age you can't be sure you think of it the same tomorrow. I thought the same then, and Barbara did the same and we have proven we were right. So proof me you still love my daughter and you, Heather, proof me you still love this Harry on the long time. And now something my father in law did forget... Congratulations! You both made a the best choice and together the best decision you could make. Heather is a splendid girl and will be a splendid wife if you give her the right discipline, ground her from time to time, and I know Harry just shortly but I know you can rely on him, not just to discipline you, that may be his weakness, too in love with you, but he sure will support you, comfort you and keep your secrecies and foolishness for himself. Here let me hug and kiss you."

Harry was speechless, but got time to recover as Bob stood and turned to Heather first. Barbara stood too and probably would have hugged and kissed Harry but Bob and Heather hugging and kissing blocked the way for the moment. It was a tight hug and a series of solid kisses. When they parted Bob turned to Harry offering him a hand while Heather turned to her Mom to receive her congratulation's hug. The handshake was firm, testing the sturdiness of Harry's hand. When Bob ended it he also hugged Harry. It was a masculine hug, like soccer players do after a goal, but with both man naked they both could test the sturdiness of each other's dick as well. Harry thought for a moment 'no wonder, after so much practise', but then had to concentrate on Barbara hugging and kissing him. She hugged him as tight as Bob had done and her body felt good against his, having a young mother in law sure is an advantage. Her kisses were full on his lips, like they had been very close for years, but there was no tonguing.

"Welcome in our family," Barbara said as she ended kiss and hug.

"Thank you, Madam, sir," said Harry.

"Before I give you that permission to marry my daughter," Bob said, "That 'sir' and 'Madam' must stop. Call me either Bob or Dad, or I will think the waiter is speaking to me."

Harry thought it over thinking 'Bob' felt wrong because of the generation gap, and 'Dad' was confusing as he called his own dad 'Dad', so he asked if 'Daddy Bob' was alright and Barbara accepted for Bob telling him to call her 'Mommy Barb'.

"Mommy Barb, Daddy Bob," said Heather, "I've more good news for you. Harry and I have reached second base tonight, even before we reached the first, but we did that too, only a while later."

"Good girl. How was it?" Mommy Barb asked. It still felt weird to Harry this kind of conversation between mother and daughter.

"It felt wonderful. I can get Harry to sport a boner just by kissing or touching and it is so nice feeling him grow in my hand. And then Harry proposed to me. And we got engaged as I accepted, you know with the twenty five year clause, I thought we could as well go for third base as most people getting engaged already have been there or further. And we did and we made a mess but it was yummy and Harry made me come so hard yet so wonderful. What do you think?"

"Good for you. But I don't think I could have limited myself to third base on the night Bob proposed to me. You're so moderate."

"We showered together, cleaning each other," Heather went further, "And Harry got hard again. And when we were back in my room, I asked Harry if he wanted to go home, but he said he couldn't as you and Dad were still going at it down here and I said I didn't mean him riding back home on his bicycle, but him bringing me home now we had been on the three other bases. Then we did. You were wrong. The first time isn't always a disappointment. It was wonderful. And Harry was wonderful. You don't mind we used one of your condoms, do you?"

Barbara had been sitting down again, but now she jumped up and hugged Heather again, congratulating her and welcoming her to the world of love and fun. Harry stood flabbergasted again, but was brought back to life by Bob slapping his back and saying "Well done, lad. A good review from Heather, then you must be really good. I have had bad dreams in which she'd turn out to be frigid, but, when I saw the two of you working together When I send the both of you upstairs I hoped for some petting and kissing, no more, but I thought 'He might cure her on the long run'. One night! Excellent job."

Harry didn't know what to say, but he didn't need to as Barbara hugged and kissed and congratulated him again. She took her time showing her enthusiasm where less 'unusual' mothers would have been mad finding a boy had popped her daughters cherry. Suddenly Harry broke free from the hug.

"I'm sorry, but I should have left the house already. Should be home by now. Would be a silly engagement period if we both had to sit home being grounded." That ended Harry's first visit to the Thomson homestead. Hurriedly he dressed, went back to the room to kiss his future mother in law goodbye and shake hands with Daddy Bob, then he went to the hall again to leave after kissing some more with Heather.