Grounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"Would be a pity if he got grounded too," said Bob as the door to the hall closed behind them.

"I hope not," Barbara answered, "I really like him to visit us some more. Both as Heather's homework buddy and as her lover and fiancé. And it's not his fault he will be home late. You made them stay upstairs and of course he had to tell us about the engagement when he was allowed back here." She thought for a moment than said she should call Harry's parents to take the blame for him being late.

"You don't have their phone number," Bob said matter-of- factly.

"I think I do," Barbara contradicted taking Heather's cell phone from the windowsill where she had to leave it as a grounded daughter also is not allowed to use her phone for talking to people she cannot visit or go out with.

"'Harry Cell' and 'Harry Home'" she said checking the contacts folder, "I think I try 'Harry Home'."

"You can't tell them about the engagement," Bob warned her, "He was very decided he should be the one to tell his parents as soon as possible like he did to us."

"He was good at it. Better than you way back then," Barbara said listening to the call-up signal, "But your answering speech had a much better second part than my father's... OK, we just take the blame... Oh, uh.. Hallo. Barbara Thomson speaking. Are you Mrs. Davis, Harry Davis' mother?... Yes, I call you about that. He has been doing homework with Heather, our daughter... Oh, you know her, that's fine. What I wanted to say, he's on his way home now," she said the last as Heather came back in the room, "It is NOT his fault he is late. We made him stay and talk. Really it's our fault... No, I just wanted to stipulate that because he was so kind to help Heather preparing her history test as she couldn't go to their homework group, as she's grounded. It would be an awful punishment if they both got grounded at the same time... That's nice. Thank you... No really, I was worried he would. Oh... Uh.., I'm not going to tell you what it is, but Harry has a big surprise for you. So don't go to bed yet. He will be home shortly now... No, that would spoil the surprise. Good night. Give my regards to your husband. I hope to meet the both of you soon... Good night." She switched the cell phone off.

"Mom," Heather started to say, but Barbara spoke telling her Harry's mom said he could come over doing homework with her as long as she was grounded. Heather kissed and hugged her again to thank her.

"You call us cuddlesome when we kiss and hug that often," Bob noticed, "But I don't despise you for doing the same."

Heather agreed she was hopeless, but said she couldn't help it as she was so much in love and she gave him the same treatment.

"Actually it's time for you to go to sleep," Barbara noticed looking at the clock, "But if you want to talk some more, I can understand. You don't get engaged every day."

"Nor deflowered," Bob added.

They decided to put Heather in bed together and after some discussion they concluded the last time they had done so was the night of her thirteenth birthday when she was too excited to sleep at once as they had given her horse riding lessons as a birthday present and the next day would be her first lesson. This time Heather, laying in bed, good tugged in under the blanket, her parents sitting on the bedside, told them, as excitedly as she had been then, Harry's parents were kind of unusual too and about the naturist club and how she had volunteered to be Harry's first friend from normal live he could bring along to stay the weekend with them at the 'naked peoples club' after her grounding was over. As Bob seemed more than lightly interested, she told him not to get ideas as there was nothing sexual about it as, as naked as they spent their weekends at the resort, they didn't even touch each other.

"But they do walk around naked all day and sleep without pyjama's?" Bob asked.

"Yes, I guess," Heather answered, "We didn't talk about the way they sleep, but it seems weird to put on pyjama's after a day in the nude."

"You stay grounded till Sunday next week, but you can go with Harry and his parents to their club on the condition you stay naked all weekend," Bob surprised her. Heather was speechless for a moment, but Barbara thought quick.

"Does that mean you want me to stay naked all weekend too, not just the evenings?"

Bob had not thought about that, but now she mentioned it, it seemed to him to be an excellent plan. Moments later they shared a group hug every one thanking every one with kisses.

Heather wondered if Harry and his parents would do the same.

* * * * *

Epilogue

Inspiration for this story presented itself to me when I ran into a photo on the internet (I'm not allowed to give you the URL here, but maybe you can still find it. Tell me if you succeeded) The picture shows a mother and daughter casually laying down on the floor, their heads resting against the seat of a couch, both totally naked. On the picture is this text:

"HOUSE RULES:

1. Girls who are 'grounded' will spend their evenings at home naked.

2. A mother should give moral support to her daughter.

When Heather ran a bit wild Dad wanted to ground her for a whole month. Mom thought that was too long and so on the first night she stripped in solidarity. Dad was so impressed he agreed to cut the period to two weeks provided they both spent each evening undressed in the lounge, no matter who was there or came to visit. NO EXCEPTIONS!!"

If you sent me some other inspiration, I might write you another story.

Ed Marcgrave