Grounded in Toronto Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful," is all that she said. She leaned forward and gently rolled my right nipple between her index finger and her thumb. Sparks went through my body and a soft moan rested on and was released from my lips as I exhaled. No man had ever touched me with such tenderness. Now I knew I wanted more. I gently touched the back of her head and she knew what I wanted. She brought her lips around my erect nipple and lightly traced around my areola with the tip of her tongue, then going deeper to suck it into her mouth. Her tongue dipped even lower, reaching for the sensitive underside of my breast.

I eased myself onto my elbows so I was laying almost prone on the bed with my calves and feet dangling over the edge. I closed my eyes waiting for her next move. I felt her unbutton and unzip my jeans and then place her hands on each side of my hips. I raised my hips off the bed and felt her slide my pants down to my ankles and then off. She pushed her finger against the damp fabric of my panties and I could feel the cool dampness of the panties against my sex. The slight pressure of her finger caused my hips to involuntarily raise.

My eyes were still closed and I could feel her breath next to my face. She whispered into my ear, "I can't believe how much I want you." I wanted her too. I opened my eyes, turned my head to face her, grasped her head with my hands and kissed her. Her lips parted and our tongues danced around each other. Her hand went inside the waistband of my panties and started to rub it against my sex. It increased the level of passion of our kiss as her fingers started probing further, with one sliding inside me.

"Ohhhhh," escaped my lips.

She pulled her finger slowly out, broke our kiss and slid the finger inside her mouth to taste me.

"You are a very naughty girl," I admonished her.

Eleanor paused for a moment and then looking me in the eye said, "You haven't seen the half of it."

"I would like to see the other half," I replied.

She slid off the bed and onto her knees. She positioned herself between my legs. I lifted up my bottom and she slid my sopping wet panties off. I paused momentarily to contemplate what was to come. I had never been with a woman and Eleanor was the first who showed romantic interest in me. I decided that I wanted her. There would be no more hesitation on my part. My legs were shaking with anticipation and my breath was quickening.

She tapped the inside of my knees and I opened them for her. She was deliberate in her actions. Instead of pushing forward she took a moment to look at me and to savor the smell of sex emanating from my pussy. She began with slow deliberate kisses on the inside of my thighs, alternating back and forth between my two legs and ascending to that delicious junction that was the destination of her affections. I couldn't resist the urge to place my hands on each side of her head as she reached the dewy entrance of my sex. She tentatively kissed my labia, and then probed with the tip of her tongue, sweeping upward and brushing against my distended clit.

"My God, Eleanor, you're driving me insane." I pulled her head towards my cunt until her lips formed a perfect seal over my clit. My clit was treated to a slow circular motion of her tongue, with the suction from her mouth drawing it out so that her tongue could maximize its effect on me. Eleanor slid a finger inside me, massaging my g-spot and coaxing a generous amount of lubrication that enabled her to easily slide two more fingers into my sopping wet pussy.

I pled with her. "Please, please, hurry." But my pleas went unanswered. She continued the slow motion of her tongue and the deliberate pumping action of her fingers which staked out a tortuous path to a head splitting orgasm.

I could feel my body taking each stair step to my orgasm, a slow delicious ascent that was expertly managed by Eleanor. Just when I thought I couldn't take the glacial pace of her seduction, she doubled the speed of her stimulation and my body rocketed to an orgasm, the intensity of which surprised both of us. Eleanor continued to lick, nibble and finger me until I was so sensitive I used what little energy I had left to push her away. I was gasping for breath on the bed, eyes closed, hoping that the vertigo caused by the orgasm would not cause me to fall off the bed.

"Eleanor, Eleanor, where did you learn how to do this?" I whispered.

"The same place you'll learn, between the legs of many women. Now let's begin your first lesson."

I opened my eyes. Eleanor was now kneeling on the bed. She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders and the bra slid down her arms. She cast it to the side and I was now gazing at two perfectly formed breasts, coming more to a point then well rounded, with only a hint of sag. She had removed her pants and panties and her clean shaven pussy was presented to me as a ripe piece of fruit to be plucked by my inexperienced lips. She shimmied up my body so that her pussy was right over my mouth. I looked up at her magnificent breasts, inspired to use my hands to caress the underside of each of them, feeling their full weight, and the moving upwards to roll her erect nipples between my fingers.

"Ahhhhh . . . . You're a fast learner Camille. Play with my breasts and taste me."

I felt no awkwardness with Eleanor. She, like me, was living in the moment, and whatever my sexual proclivities were in the past, she cast no judgment on me and accepted my lovemaking as a sincere gesture to form a bond. I wanted her, and only her. My new boyfriend was already relegated to a mental storage box, to be savored as a memory but not as a destiny. I poured all of my emotional energy into Eleanor.

With conviction, I thrust my tongue deep into her sex, catching her by surprise.

"Ohhhhhh . . . . Camille . . . "

I let go of her breasts and used my hands to gently push her a bit higher on her knees so I would have unfettered access to both her pussy and her ass. I rimmed her anus and then made a broad stroke of my tongue across her pussy and her clit. I could sense that Eleanor used all of her available muscle control to resist pressing down on my mouth as the pleasure she felt made her legs weak.

"Lord help me, you're the naughty one Camille."

I fastened onto her clit, sucking it into my mouth and using my tongue to lash it. I moistened a finger by inserting it into her wet pussy and slid it against her anus, feeling the tight anal ring give way. I felt the smoothness of the walls of her ass until my finger hit the end of her anal cavity. I massaged that endpoint, which had a direct connection to her clit. I could feel the veins in her ass pulsing as Eleanor started to howl.

I was in fear of the neighboring rooms calling the front desk, or worse the police, but also in fear that if I stopped Eleanor would strangle me. I decided to risk the neighbors and escorted Eleanor through the floodgates of her orgasm, with her fluids gushing onto my face. Her howls of pleasure gave way to a mewing as her shortness of breath wouldn't allow much more. She rolled off me and onto her back. I was still lying on my back, my face now drenched with the product of our lovemaking. With the glare of the overhead lights on our faces we both drifted off into a dreamlike state.

I wasn't sure how much time elapsed, but I became aware of my surroundings again with Eleanor stroking my face with her hand. I turned my head to look at her, her aquamarine eyes giving me a blissful stare of newly discovered love.

"Camille, I understand Toronto is beautiful this time of year."

Needless to say, the plane left without us. And Toronto was beautiful in June.

12