Grounded in Toronto Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived home with her luggage and an extra bag with packages in it. She was wearing a tweed jacket and matching skirt and her hair was in the familiar chignon. Of course she looked fabulous, even after a full day of working and a flight from LAX to SFO.

She eyed the floral centerpiece and candles. "Camille, to what do I owe this honor?"

"Every day is worth celebrating when I'm with you."

"OK, we've been together long enough that there's more to this story."

"Let's enjoy dinner and then I'll discuss it with you after."

"That's fine. I need to catch my breath. Can you be a dear and pour me a glass of chardonnay?"

I did, and she took the glass and went into the bedroom to change. I took the time to get dinner on the table. My mind was racing with the possibilities after our "conversation."

Dinner was uneventful. Fortunately the rack of lamb was excellent and Eleanor was famished. We polished off a full bottle of merlot so Eleanor was in a rather ebullient mood. "So Camille, what did you want to discuss?"

"I ... uh ... I wanted to tell you that I've had some extracurricular activities that you should be aware of."

Her eyebrows raised. "Indeed?"

"I ... uh ... met a woman named Kasey Parker and ..."

"I'm all ears." Now her tone was serious.

"uhh ... we kissed a couple times and she demonstrated her toys on me. We didn't really have sex, but she ... uhh ... helped me."

"Helped you what?"

"Helped me have an orgasm."

"And how did she do that?"

Then the dam broke. I told her about the rabbit, the clamps, the blindfold and the crop. I even pulled down my blouse so she could see the faint red mark on my breast. I talked about her dancing, the jealousy, and Kasey's seductive behavior. I was talking a mile a minute when Eleanor held up her hand.

"Whoa, cowgirl. So let me get this straight. You didn't actually have sex with her. You pleasured yourself with her help."

"Yes."

"And she didn't take off anything except her blouse."

"Yes."

"And you had the best orgasm of your life."

"Yes."

"Well, I guess we need to go toy shopping." She smiled and opened her arms to me.

I practically leapt into her arms. "Eleanor, you are the best. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"No, not really. The way I see it is that nothing happened. You tempted fate. That's all."

"I did, and it won't happen again."

"I know. Camille, I got you a little something on my trip." She walked to the bedroom and returned with a small powder blue box. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. I felt dizzy.

"Open it."

I pulled off the ribbon and opened the box. There was a diamond engagement ring in it.

Eleanor jumped in while I was still in a state of shock. "Look, I'm no spring chicken and I know it's quick. But I know what I want. I want you. I'm as sure about this as I have been about anything. Camille, will you marry me?"

"Of course yes, a thousand times yes," I declared. There were fervent kisses, hugs, more kisses, then tears. We held each other not wanting the moment to end. Then Eleanor pulled away from me and with an impish grin said "You didn't happen to hang on to Kasey's card, did you? I once wrote a hot story about a lesbian three-way that we could re-enact."

I gave her a playful push. "You're kidding, right?"

"Am I?" Eleanor went back to her travel bag and retrieved another package.

"In anticipation of you saying yes, I've prepared an engagement present for you."

I took the wrapped package and ripped off the blue foil paper. It was a bound manuscript.

"It's my next book. I've dedicated it to you."

I looked at the cover. "Grounded in Toronto, by Eleanor Burton."

I was teary eyed. "It's perfect, and so are you."

12