Grounds For Divorce Ch. 01

Story Info
A cheating wife's infidelity is revealed.
9.8k words
3.55
196.5k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Chapter One: A slut is found out.

Tracy Jenkins stared at the guest she was admitting to her home on Saturday evening. The minute she saw him she knew she was in trouble. He was her husbands ex-college roommate and he was in town on business for Monday. At her husband Tom's insistence he came in two days early for a visit and stay with them, their first reunion since graduation almost ten years earlier. The problem was that he had actually come in three days early. And Tracy had picked him up last night in the airport hotel bar and they had spent a wild night between the sheets while she was supposedly visiting her mother.

Tracy had, on occasion, gone out and picked up a guy for a night just as she had last night. Her trysts were infrequent and were intended more to satiate her uncontrollable urges than as straight infidelity because she loved her husband, deeply. She knew there was always a chance she could get caught so she always stayed at an airport hotel several hours from home where she would more than likely see lonely travelers. Her pussy, still tender from the pounding she took last night, throbbed in glee at his appearance but the look Evan gave her, even though she was made-up and dressed completely different, let her know she was busted and he did not look pleased at the revelation.

Dinner went smoothly, if only because most of it was catch up conversation between Tom and Evan. Tracy tended to the children, Lisa 8 and Thomas Junior 6, and stayed out of the talking. After dinner the men went downstairs to the rec room and Tracy played with the children until it was their bedtime, when she gave them their baths. She could barely think, at times nauseous and at times filled with rage. She knew both men had got their degrees at a Christian university and Tom had always maintained that their unimaginative sex life was adequate because of the bible's teachings. When she did try to become more adventurous he insisted married women shouldn't want sex the way she did. Only harlots and whores wanted to feel a cock in their mouth. Only gays and degenerates wanted to have their assholes touched. He insisted there was nowhere in the bible that decreed a man was to put his mouth on a woman's filthy place. Each time he had said those things a knife went through Tracy's heart. She otherwise loved him with everything she had, he was a good father and husband. When they married he knew she'd had a couple previous lovers but he 'forgave her' and insisted he would be everything she had been looking for.

As she finally tucked Lisa into bed she reflected on the fact she had been a perfect wife until Thomas Junior's, or TJ's, third birthday. That was when they decided they weren't going to have any more kids and Tom insisted she get her tubes tied. It wasn't healthy for a man to get a vasectomy. She had gone ahead and had her tubal ligation thinking that at least they might have more sex but from there what sex life they had went rapidly downhill. They only had sex every couple of months and only after much begging and pleading on Tracy's part. Tom was more than up to the task, strong, virile, and enthusiastic at those times, bringing her to several climaxes. Still it was only straight forward, lights out, missionary for them. She knew he masturbated too and her self esteem paid the price when she tried to reason out why he felt the need to do that and not come to her for relief. Finally the children were in bed and she had no more excuses not to go sit with the men. Steeling herself she walked towards the basement door, ready to face the music.

Tom and Evan had spent the two and a half hours since supper talking about their lives. Tom raved about his job as a purchasing V.P. at a major corporation in town. He also praised the church they belonged to and was excited he had been nominated for a deaconship. It was a progressive church and he thought a little too forward in it's thinking but he figured he could help guide it back to the path once he was made deacon. He also spent not a little time bragging about his beautiful wife and how she had fought to regain her figure after having the kids. And he raved about how smart his children were. Evan was similarly exuberant about his own children, even though he and his wife had divorced several years previous. He was generally subdued during the rest of the conversation though and finally Tom felt obliged to ask him about it.

Evan looked at Tom for a minute without answering. When he finally spoke his voice was strained. "Tom, I have to tell you something and I think it's going to be a shock."

"What is it, Evan? You can ask me anything, man." Tom figured Evan was going to ask him for help, either borrow money or for a professional referral.

"Tom, I met Tracy last night."

"What do you mean? Tracy wasn't in Winnipeg?" Tom laughed. "She was at her mother's in London."

"No Tom. I flew in last night so I wouldn't be exhausted today. I met a client this morning before driving here. I stayed at the Royal Hampshire in Burlington, by the airport. I met Tracy in the bar, only I didn't know it was her."

Tom laughed. "No Evan, you're wrong. Tracy was in London. Maybe she just looked like her, you know. The lighting, the alcohol."

Evan looked at Tom for a minute before answering. "She has a mole inside her right thigh. Right up near the curve of her ass."

Tom blanched and jumped up, his fists clenched at his side. "You're having an affair?"

Evan got up and went to the rudimentary bar. He poured them each a scotch on the rocks and swigged his. "Tom, I just met her for the first time last night. She was dressed to kill and without too much trouble I got her back to my room. I'm ashamed to say everything we did. Suffice it to say... actually there's hardly anything we didn't do."

Tom drained his drink and fell back into his chair. Tears filled his eyes as he whimpered, "Tracy?"

"I'm sorry Tom." Evan put his hand on Tom's arm and Tom jerked away from him.

"How could you?" Tom was staring into space, obviously referring to Tracy.

"Maybe I should go, Tom."

Tom roused for a minute. "Umm, no. Not yet anyways. I have to think."

Unfortunately he didn't have long to think because they heard Tracy coming through the door at the top of the stairs. When she came to the bottom she looked at the guys and she knew. And Tom knew Evan was telling the truth. He could see it in Tracy's eyes. She just stood there and her bottom lip started trembling. She tried to hold it in but her whole chin started to contort and she threw her hands over her face and sobbed. Tom jumped up and ran over to her, staring down at her in disbelief.

"Why?" he shouted. "How could you betray me like this?"

"I'm so sorry!" Tracy moaned as she collapsed on the second step, against the wall. "I didn't want to! Dear Lord, I didn't want to!"

Tom screamed at her, "You slut! Don't bring the Lord's name into this. You've been listening to the devil." He turned and went back over to the bar and slammed another shot of scotch.

Tracy got on her knees and assumed the prayer position with her hands clasped in front of her chin. She knee walked towards the bar.

"Tom, baby, please! I love you!"

"Well, you've got a funny way of showing it, slut!"

Although Tracy was looking up at Tom she timidly replied, "Well so do you."

"What?" screamed Tom. "What on earth could I have done to deserve this treatment. How many others were there?"

Tracy was starting to get mad. "It's not what you did. It's what you didn't do. And there were five other times over the years, since you basically cut me off." She glanced a quick look at Evan, not really wanting to bring up her issues.

"Oh, don't give me that shit. Just because you were a slut, I should have known you would always be a slut."

"You bastard!" hissed Tracy. "I had three boyfriends before you. I met you when I was twenty three. Just because I had sex with three steady guys doesn't make me a slut!"

"Maybe not, but you're a slut now!" Tom was screaming again.

Evan stepped between them, "You guys better keep it down or you'll have the kids down here."

Tom looked at Evan as if he was just seeing him for the first time. "So, friend." Tom sneered as he spoke. "How was she? Was the slut any good?"

Now Evan was getting angry, "Tom, back off. I didn't know she was your wife."

Tracy looked at Even for a second before she spoke. "I'm sorry Evan. I certainly didn't mean to drag you into this. Thank you for last night. Maybe you should go."

Tom looked on in astonishment. "You little bitch! You have the gall to thank him in front of me?"

Tracy's tears had stopped and she looked around resignedly. "Tom, you are the best fuck I've ever had. For a straight fuck. Your dick is one of the biggest I've had and you certainly know how to use it." Now she raised her voice, "But I've never fucking seen it! You won't let me play with it. You won't let me taste it." She turned to Evan, "What kind of man doesn't want a blowjob?" Back to Tom. "You won't cuddle, you won't fuck in any position other than missionary with the God-damned lights out! You won't suck my tits or eat my pussy!" She turned to go, heading to the stairs. "We've talked before about all of this and you always answer by making me feel like a slut for even asking. Well, you know what? I guess I am a slut. And now you can kiss my ass. As much as I love you, I can't take any more of you making me feel like a bad person. I'm taking the kids and going to my parents place." She disappeared up the steps and Tom was left standing there staring at Evan.

"How the fuck did that happen." Tom asked. "I was getting mad and I was gonna tell her she needs to stop andsheends up leavingmefor it." He went and poured two more drinks and handed one to Evan. They could hear Tracy upstairs getting the kids ready to leave. They didn't say much until they heard the garage door closing.

"I had no clue, Evan. None. No idea."

"Well, it sounds like she covered herself pretty well. She didn't stay near home, she always had a good excuse, I assume?" Tom nodded. "And really, five guys over the course of what, five years? It's not like she was out all the time slutting around."

"Evan, she's my wife! She fucked other guys and she did stuff with them she's never done with me! Did she suck your dick last night?"

Evan looked at him for a minute before answering. "Yeah, Tom. She did."

"Jesus!" Tom looked away for a minute then looked back at Evan. "I want to hear it. Everything, from the start."

Evan brought the bottle back to the table and poured more scotch for them both then began. "Well, I wanted to come in early so I wasn't wasted today from traveling. Since my first contact was in Oakville I flew into Hamilton, Burlington and got a room at the airport Westin. I had dinner then I figured I'd go to the bar and watch some football or hockey. I'd had a beer or two when I noticed a scene in the corner. Tracy was having dinner with some guy but he was a boor, running his hands all over her. I must say, she looked gorgeous and he was being a pig, rude talking and stuff. I went over to see if I could help and I guess the guy was intimidated 'cause he left. Tracy left the booth and sat with me at the bar. She kept saying she had to go but it looked like she was arguing with herself. Finally I asked if she wanted to have a drink in my room. She hummed and hawwed but she finally said okay. Well, we got to the room. One thing led to another and here we are."

They were both quiet for a moment before Tom spoke again. "That's all very enlightening Evan but I want to know what happened in the room."

"We had sex. Twice."

"No. More details."

"Well, we got back to the room. My room. I ordered up a bottle of wine from room service and we talked. She told me she was married to a man she loved very much but she needed more than he was willing to give." Evan took a drink and looked sharply at Tom. "Are you sure you want to hear this, bud?"

Tom's voice had a strangled quality to it but he clearly said, "Go on."

"Well, after telling me that she didn't want to talk about you anymore, she got up and we danced for a bit. Not much, just a couple of slow dances. We kissed a bit, just to get warmed up. It's funny now that I think about it, she didn't do anything, ummm, lascivious. She was strictly business. Like she was there to get a job done."

"Are you fuckin serious?" asked Tom. "Is that supposed to make me feel better, asshole?"

"I'm just telling you what I saw. And what recent experience revealed." Evan waved at the stairs where they last saw Tracy. He took a minute to replace their drinks which seemed to have evaporated.

"So, I just kinda stood there while she stripped. I wasn't sure how she wanted to proceed so I let her set the tone. When she was down to her underwear she came over to me and stripped me. No finesse, just bam! Naked. She got down on her knees and sucked me in. I admit, I was as hard as a rock. I mean she's better looking than my ex, Cynthia. Your wife is a beautiful creature. So, she's sucking me in and I almost blew it."

"Already?" asked Tom. He had no idea his wife's hidden talents.

Evan laughed. "I don't mean that. I mean I almost blew the night. I started laughing."

Tom was puzzled, "Laughing? Okay, she was that bad?"

"No, no." Tom chuckled. "While she was sucking me she kept moaning something about fuckmeister." I had to pretend a sneeze to cover my laugh."

Tom turned white. "Fuckmeister? Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah. It wasn't the last time she said it either. I never asked but she kept saying it all night. What's it mean?"

Tom looked away for a few minutes before meeting Evan's eyes. "Honestly, we were both looking forward to our wedding. I wouldn't have sex with her until we got married. In fact I was a virgin. Well, just before we got married there was a movie out, a stupid one, and one of the characters added meister to his last name as a joke that he was some kind of sex master. After we got married and started having sex she called me Fuckmeister."

"God damn! Dude, she was fucking me and imagining it was you." Evan burst out laughing. "That's fucked up. I feel so used."

"ThEre's no need to use the Lord's name like that. And that's my fuckin wife you're talking about, asshole."

"You're the fucking asshole, Tom. Don't you get it? All the things she did to me last night, she wants to do with you. In fact she was imagining it was you she was doing it to. She never opened her eyes, not once, while we were active."

"Yeah, well no offence Evan, but all those things are sick, disgusting, filthy actions that Satan puts into our heads."

Evan looked at Tom incredulously. "Tom, you're outa your fuckin mind. All those things are things she wants to do with her husband, within the sanctity of a marriage ordained by God. Not some possible maniac in a cold hotel room a hundred kilometers from home."

"Whatever." Tom looked away. "What happened next."

"Well,my friend," Evan's voice dripped sarcasm. "she blew me. I mean she blew my socks off. She worked my dick over better than anyone I've ever had. Once I was done cumming in her mouth she just knelt there and tilted her head back. She slowly swallowed it all while periodically swishing it around her mouth. Then she just got up and lay on the bed with her legs spread wide, eyes closed. I didn't know what she wanted. Did she want me to eat her or just fuck. I stood there for a second stroking her leg then I decided I wanted to get something out of it rather than just get my rocks off. So I grabbed her legs, pulled them together, then spun her over on her stomach. God, she looked so beautiful in those panties. She squealed when I pushed them aside and she started to protest when I pulled her cheeks apart and I ran my tongue across her asshole."

"For fuck sakes, Evan!"

"You asked. She was squeaky clean, except for the taste of her pussy juice that had, I guess, run down while she was honkin on bobo."

"Honkin on Bobo? Really?"

Evan grinned, "Yeah. Really. Except for the fact that she was pretty much ignoring me, she was moaning and groaning and shit while she was blowing me."

Tom grimaced and waved his hand. "Get on with it, Bobo."

Another set of drinks poured and Evan continued. "So she kind of fought it when I did that, the first few times. But after that she loved it. Pushing her ass back to my face. I was gonna dive right in to her pussy but she liked what I was doing. After I got her really hot I did start fingering her pussy. I flipped my fingers over," He made a hook out of his middle two fingers, palm down, and emulated his earlier actions. "and stroked her G-spot,"

"Her what?" Tom had never heard of a G-spot.

"You don't know what a G-spot is?"

"No. Never heard of it."

"Hmmm. Okay. You know that place right inside her pussy, at the top behind her pubic bone. When she gets really aroused it feels swollen and rough on your finger tips?"

"Umm, no. I've never put my fingers inside her."

Evan looked at Tom in astonishment. "Man, you are fucked. You've been married ten years and you've never put your fingers in your wife's pussy. Jesus, Mary and Joseph! You tell me one place in the bible, in scripture, where it says you're not supposed to do these things with your wife."

"It doesn't have to be in scripture. It's evil. Base pleasure that Satan uses to tempt us."

"Tempt us to do what? Do it again with the woman we're legally married to? Show her that we love her? Unless you're so scared of losing control and raping and pillaging the neighbourhood if one day your wife doesn't excite you any more."

Evan stared at Tom for a minute without saying anything. The wheels were spinning madly in his head.

"What?" Tom asked, his voice suddenly wary.

"She doesn't, does she?" asked Evan. "She doesn't excite you? Either you're almost asexual, or you're a closet fag."

"Oh fuck off." Tom protested. "I love her and she's very exciting to me. I just don't approve of those despicable acts."

"Well, Tom. At least some of those despicable acts are remarked on with approval in the bible. And most religious leaders and scholars will still allow a man to love his wife in any way that is legal and mutually satisfying."

"You know, she was still on her stomach with her ass tilted up and I slid right in. When I slipped my cock in between those soaked pussy lips she reared up and squealed in pleasure. Oh, she was so wet. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping my cock. It was beautiful. I looked down and saw her wet asshole framed by her perfect ass. I couldn't help it. I came. I filled your wife's pussy with my cum."

"You don't have to be that graphic, asshole."

"You don't get it? You should be mad. You should be, well, either horny or mad. You don't look horny. But you haven't tried to hit me either." Evan stood up and undid his belt buckle. "How about this?" He dropped his pants and watched Tom's eyes as he hooked his fingers into the waistband of his Fruit Of the Looms. He slowly pulled out the elastic and lowered the shorts. He watched as Tom's eyes fought a losing battle and flickered away from his own eyes to focus on his uncovered penis.

"So." Evan whispered. "That's it then. You're either queer or very bisexual." He dropped his shorts all the way and stepped out of them. He took a few steps closer to Tom. "Go ahead. Take a good look." Tom's eyes flickered up at him and he shook his head. Despite his motion in the negative Tom's eyes dropped back down and soaked up Evan's hanging cock. He kept looking as Evan's hand dropped to his rigid meat and slowly stroked it. Evan knew his dick was almost exactly in the middle of the so-called average range, but not outstanding. That's why he had felt no compunction before his marriage, and on few occasions since, to inhibit his sexual experiences. Within minutes he was fully tumescent. Tom subconsciously licked his lips as he watched a bead of moisture appear at the tip of his old roommates cock.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers