Grounds For Divorce Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

"Have you ever touched one?" Evan asked softly. Tom shook his head no. "Go ahead." Evan continued. "I've done it several times. It's fun." Again Tom shook his head no. Tom stepped even closer to Tom and put his hand in his old roommate's hair. Tom didn't fight him as Evan pulled his head closer to his leaking penis. "Go on, Tom. Taste it." Tom didn't even answer this time and Evan took hold of his cock with the other hand. He flexed his hips and the end of his cock touch Tom's lips. Tom clenched his lips tight and his eyes closed but he didn't try to pull away. Evan wiped his cock all over Tom's face, leaving a trail of precum, glistening in the soft light. He finally moved back to Tom's mouth then he forcefully pushed against his lips. Evan guessed Tom's lips must be hurting from being pressed against his teeth but still he pushed.

"Go on, Tom. Oh, I know. I bet we should get Tracy back here. I think you're really a disgusting pervert yourself and you'd like nothing better to taste her pussy on my cock."

Tom groaned in response and finally his hand came up and grabbed Evan's cock. Evan pulled out his cell phone. "What's her number, Tom. I bet she'd love to see you like this."

"Nooo." Tom moaned, weakly. "It's wrong. It's evil." Even while he was protesting he rubbed Evan's cock over his lips then snaked his tongue out to lick at the precum.

"I think you've been afraid all along to let out your freak because you were afraid you'd scare her." Evan jacked his cock with two fingers where Tom wasn't holding on to it, milking out more viscous fluid. "Well guess what. That little slut is probably as much of a freak as you are. And as much as eighty percent of the population is." When he saw Tom licking his lips again he forcefully shoved his cock forward, the first inch going into Tom's mouth, unrestricted. Again nothing was said for a moment until Evan felt Tom's tongue softly exploring the head of his cock.

Evan tapped Tom on the shoulder and handed him the phone. "Dial the number." He said. "I'll talk."

Tam balked for a minute and Evan squeezed out more juice into Tom's mouth. Tom groaned and held the phone up to his face so he could see it. He punched in the numbers and handed the phone back to Evan. Evan hit the send button and held the phone to his ear. After several long minutes he was about to hang up when a matronly voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi. My name's Evan, I'm a friend of Tom's. And Tracy. Uhh, could I speak to her a minute?"

"She's pretty upset right now. Can she call you back?"

"No, no. I won't upset her more. I just need a quick word with her. I think I can help."

"I suppose. Just a sec."

"Okay, thanks."

Tom waited a minute and looked down at Tom, now slowly moving his head back and forth. "That feels fuckin good, Tom." Then, "Oh, hi! Tracy! Oh nothing. Listen, I think I can help. Yeah. Um, you have to come home. Can the kids stay there? Okay, good. I think this'll work out fine. Don't worry, but don't be too long. K, bye."

Evan was watching Tom swallow about half of his dick now. "She's on her way, Tom. You wanna show her how freaky you can get?"

Tom just groaned and removed his hand from Evan's knob. He put his hands on his ass and pulled him in, swallowing his dick down until it touched the back of his throat. Evan closed his eyes and rocked his head back. As much as he didn't mind sucking and being sucked, he still preferred women and he recalled the events of last night where Tracy was the one doing the sucking. He couldn't believe how eager Tom was, sucking and jacking and kissing his dick. Evan wasn't sure he wanted to cum yet so every time he got close he would pull back a bit. Finally, twenty minutes later, they heard the front door open then Tracy's voice calling out. Evan stepped away and quickly replaced his pants. Tom looked disappointed but he took a seat in the recliner.

Evan called out and Tracy came down the steps, a feeling of deja voux washing over her. As she rounded the bottom of the stairs it intensified because both guys were silently watching her. Tom's face was still red and she could feel her ire rising again when Evan stepped forward with his hands spread in a placating gesture. "So, Tracy." he said. "I think I've figured out what the problem is."

Tracy looked over at him but just as she turned away from Tom she noticed his eyes dropped, like he was embarrassed. "What would that be, Evan? Aside from the fact that my husband kind of let me turn myself into a slut."

Evan stepped closer to her and quickly whispered "Follow my lead." Then louder he said, "Well, Tracy. The problem isn't so much that he let you turn into a slut." He walked around behind her then nudged her to face Tom. From behind he began to caress her shoulders. "I think the problem lies in that you turned into a slut and he didn't follow along."

Tracy was dumbfounded. She was standing facing her husband who had essentially caught her cuckolding him. And the guy who'd done the cuckolding was standing behind her, basically showing her off. His stroking hands had turned to outright fondling, moving from her arms to her breasts. He cupped them and hefted their weight.

"Damn, Tom. Your wife has some fantastic tits. Did you know that?"

Tom finally looked up at her and Tracy was surprised. There was a look on his face she had never seen before. Evan's words had beckoned him but their eyes never met, Tom's having stopped on Evan's occupied hands.

"Tom!" Evan repeated, sharply. "Did you know she has fantastic tits."

Now Tom looked up and he looked into Tracy's eyes. "Yes." He said, quietly and slowly. "I've always loved her breasts."

Tom quickly grasped the sides of her blouse and ripped, sending buttons flying at Tom. He then found the front clasp of her lacy black bra, undid it and cupped her tits. "Did you know she wears such sexy underwear? I mean, it's no special occasion and she's wearing a pretty bra." He rubbed his finger tips over the nipples and Tracy had to fight to hold back a moan. "Were you even aware of who you are married to? Most men would give their left nut to have a wife like her."

Tracy had an idea what was going on but she wasn't sure and she didn't want to get her hopes up. All she knew was that she was getting horny and her husband was watching another man play with her.

"C'mon, slut. You love it don't you." Evan's low voice was insistent.

She watched Tom's eyes, trying to decipher which answer would mollify him. Not knowing, she told the truth. "Yes." Tom's eyes went big and he licked his lips. His eyes dropped to Evan's hands again.

"The thing is," continued Evan. "Tom's a dunce. He wants to make you happy but he has no idea how. He has a lot of other ideas though and we're gonna have to teach him." Evan twisted her nipples sharply and Tracy shrieked with the sharp pain, then let out a groan. She could feel her knees getting weak. She just looked at Tom, waiting for a reaction.

"First off, Tracy. I think you should show Tom what a good cocksucker you are." Evan pushed down and forward on Tracy's shoulders and she dropped to her knees and crawled over to her husband's chair. Knowing what she was about to do, finally, sent waves of electricity coursing through her pussy. Behind her, Evan quickly stripped down to his shorts. His erection was prominent against the thin blue cotton. Tracy could feel her moisture gathering as she reached into his lap and undid his jeans. She could see his eyes glazed with lust and realized she had never seen that before. Whenever they'd had sex the room was always dark, hiding the nuances of his expressions. When he was unbuttoned, unzipped and unbuckled she tugged strongly on his jeans and underwear. Tom took the hint and raised his ass allowing her to pull his jeans down and then off.

She looked at his cock in the dimmed lights of the rec room and tears dimmed her vision. She looked up at Tom and whispered, "You know, this is the first time in ten years together that I've seen my husband's naked, hard dick."

"I'm so sorry." He fervently whispered back. Their eyes stayed fixed on each other as she lowered her mouth to the head of his cock. He groaned and jerked as her lips engulfed him and slid down his pulsing shaft. And at thirty one years old he barely lasted twenty seconds before his cum erupted, accompanied by cries and whimpers, and for the first time in his life he almost blacked out from an orgasm. He hadn't really thought about what she was going to do when he came but his wife kept her mouth locked over his cock and she took all his seed in her mouth, her eyes still locked on his.

Tom fell back, panting as though he had run a marathon. He stared at his wife in wonder as she returned his gaze and slowly licked the remnants of his orgasm from her lips and his dick. Astonishingly he stayed rigid, only softening a bit. Previously after he'd cum inside his wife, in the dark, he'd quickly roll over and either pull his underwear back up from his ankles where he'd left them, or he'd get up and actually wash off.

"Did you like that baby?" asked Tracy. "Did you like the way I sucked your cock?" She was really getting in to acting the slut.

Tom just nodded.

"Tell me." Tracy slowly sucked his cock into her mouth and Tom groaned and twitched. His cock was more sensitive than it had ever been.

Tracy stopped what she was doing and looked at him questioningly, waiting for an answer that Tom couldn't yet bring himself to give. She shrugged then said. "Well, if you can't tell me, maybe Evan can." She turned on her knees and Evan moved over to stand in front of her. She was intimately familiar with his dick, the taste, texture and volume of his emission. If she was going to be a slut, she wanted to enjoy it. She fished through the access flap of his boxers for Evan's dick while she talked to Tom.

"I love sucking cock, Tom. I'd suck your cock every day if you let me. Watch me suck Evan's." Tracy turned back to Evan and practically inhaled his cock. It was slightly shorter than Tom's and she had no problem taking it right into her throat. She pulled out and pumped it with her hand as she licked all around the head. She moaned loudly and she looked over at Tom while she licked. Her voice was throaty when she spoke. "See Tom. I love it. I love the taste of cum. I'll suck any cock you let me. You want a deal on a car, I'll suck his cock. You want a deal on a swimming pool, I'll suck all the workers' cocks." A shudder ran through her as she spoke. She started squeezing one of her breasts and writhing as she went back to sucking Evan.

"Yesss." Evan hissed. "That's it you little slut. I love the way you suck my dick. You're so goood." He raised his voice, "Hey Tom, come over here. I think you need to see how wet your wife's pussy is."

Tom got up and stepped behind Tracy. He wasn't really sure what to do and he hesitated but Tracy stood up. She bent over at the waist so she could keep sucking Evan and let her hips slowly undulate back and forth. Tom admired her ass openly. In an effort to respect her dignity he'd never made a comment more direct than 'You're pretty.' or 'You're beautiful.' and even then rarely. He'd never openly ogled his wife's body although he'd often enough snuck peeks when he thought she wasn't looking.

"C'mon, baby." Tracy whined. "Touch me. Please?"

Tom stepped up behind her and pressed his cock against her ass then reached around and undid the button on her jeans and slid them down. He had to work them over her curvy hips and he was in awe of the vision of her black panty clad ass and he ground against her again, his cock wedged in her ass crack.

"Oh God!" squealed Tracy. "Are you going to fuck me, baby?"

Tom ran his hand over Tracy's ass. His first time fondling it, caressing it to feel her curves. His fingers trailed down between her legs and Tracy moaned. Tom could feel the heat emanating from her crotch as she spread her legs farther apart. Gathering his nerve, still in uncharted territory for him, he nudged a knuckle up against the gusset of her panties. He felt the moist heat and he unconsciously pulled his hand away. He ground his cock against her ass again as he brought his finger up to his nose and sniffed. A heady, tangy scent filled his nostrils. The scent filled his mind with vague thoughts of doing base animalistic things and he ground harder against his wife. He reached down and forced his erection horizontal and slid it under his wife's pussy. He could feel the wet heat again against the plum coloured head of his cock as he moved it back and forth. Tracy cried out and he reached down and tore away at her panties. When they dropped far enough and his dick was rubbing against her moist flesh, Tracy reached down and guided him straight inside her.

"Oh, fuckk!" Tracy's voice was a ragged moan, throaty and emotion ridden. "Fuck me, Tom! Oh God!" Tom held onto her hips and pounded into her, hard. No thoughts of finesse or technique, just straight rutting. Tracy tried to continue to suck Evan but her concentration was elsewhere. She leaned her head against his stomach and sporadically jacked his dick while her husband six inch dick brought her to orgasm. Since Tom had just cum minutes before he was in no danger of cumming too quickly.

"OH TOM!" Shrieked Tracy. "Fuck me, baby. Give it to me like I've always wanted!"

Tom was lost in his own mind, staring down at his wife's puckered sphincter while his hands tightly clenched her ass cheeks. He periodically slapped one side or the other drawing another sharp cry from his previously demure wife. He slowed his strokes down and watched his cock disappearing and reappearing inside her swollen slit. As he watched his meat, glistening with her frothy juices, framed by her ass cheeks and sliding back and forth, he briefly reflected on the fact that he loved doing this with his wife and yet he felt no urges to contact Satan or stop going to church. Maybe he had been wrong all this time. He started moving faster listening to his wife's noises, trying to read her responses. She was panting and whimpering, moaning and grunting. He leaned over her back.

"I'm going to cum, Tracy." He whined his release as he went rigid, his cock pulsing as it emptied inside her, each thrust depositing another load. Tracy's second orgasm rushed over her as well and he felt her pussy clutching at him harder than she ever had before. Her cries of passion helped prolong his own ecstasy. He looked up in a daze and saw Evan softly stroking Tracy's hair as she writhed between them. Evan was looking at Tracy's ass and Tom followed his gaze. He saw his cock now covered with a mixture of their juices as it moved in and out. This time he did soften and Tracy's still spasming pussy eventually evicted his limp member.

"Oohhh, Goodddd" Tracy moaned as she slowly started to calm down. She became conscious of Evan's dick against her cheek as his hands held her shoulder steady. She rubbed her cheek against him feeling his hardness and his heat against her.

Tom released Tracy's hips and staggered back, falling against his chair. "Holy fuck! That was amazing!" He was looking directly at Tracy's pussy, framed by her ass cheeks with her puckered anus above. There was an uneven rivulet of his cum leaking from her inflamed lips and he was one part disgusted by the blatant display and two parts excited.

"Tom?" Tracy's voice was still trembling as she caught his attention.

Tom looked at her face, still at Evan's groin, her hand slowly fisting the rigid cock right beside her face. When he caught her eye she shifted her gaze to the leaking cock at her cheek and slightly raised an eyebrow. He knew what she wanted and he also knew that they owed Evan a lot for his help. Even though he was still harboring feelings of resentment and jealousy because she went behind his back he could now, almost, understand why. His acquiescence was barely perceptible in his expression, a part of him still didn't want to give it, but Tracy saw it and she gave him a quick smile before she applied herself to the task before her. Tom consoled himself that at least she had asked for his permission. She still deferred to him. He sat back to enjoy her show.

Tracy had stayed bent over but now she dropped to her knees. She looked up at Evan's face and slowly stroked his cock before moving in and taking the head in her mouth. She sucked up all the precum she could before moving down to nibble on his ballsack and left her hand to slowly jack him. Even groaned his approval as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

"I really hope you don't mind me saying so Tom, but your wife is one hell of a cocksucker."

"I have to say I agree." Agreed Tom. "Although I've only had this one experience to go by, and what I can see of yours."

Evan looked at Tom in amusement. "All those years in college and I can't believe you've never had another blow job. I seem to recall you dated a few different women. None of them offered?"

Tom's voice still showed his evident exhaustion. "All harlots, the lot of them."

Tracy turned to look at him and Evan just raised his eyebrows.

"Or maybe I was just too stuck up." Tom quickly added. "I don't know but I'm glad I waited because that's how I ended up with Tracy." Tracy smiled sweetly at him and went back to sucking on Evan.

"And you've never even seen another blowjob?" Evan continued his line of thought and Tom just shook his head negatively.

"Well, why don't you come over here and see how it's done. Tracy can show you what she does."

Tracy looked up at Evan in surprise then over to Tom. She wasn't sure how he'd handle this but he seemed game. He slipped to his knees on the floor and joined the other two.

Tom moved right in pretty close and he realized how much he was enjoying this whole experience. From the feeling of his wife's blowjob, to the sight of her pussy being split by his own cock, and now the sight, sounds, and smell of her mouth on Evan's cock. He leaned closer to get a better look at his friend's veiny cock sliding through Tracy's lips. The excess saliva spilling down her chin, the look of rapture on her face, and the moans coming from both her and her lover were all very exciting for Tom. He didn't realize it but he licked his lips.

Evan had been watching Tom. He had already probed his latent bisexuality and he was pretty sure that Tom would want more. He staggered a bit, presumably from the passion Tracy was inciting, and shifted so that he was still between Tom and Tracy but had moved closer to Tom. He was pleased to see Tom getting into the spirit of things by cupping Tracy's ass and fondling it while she worked. Evan staggered again, this time his cock came out of Tracy's mouth and swung right by Tom's, so close he felt Tom's lip on the end of it. Tracy looked up at him as if he was crazy and he winked at her the looked pointedly at Tom.

Tracy glanced over at her husband and noticed he had closed his eyes but he hadn't pulled away. You could have knocked her over with a feather. Yesterday her pious, slightly overbearing husband would gladly condemn homosexuals for their presumed debauchery and today he had his mouth parted, breathing in and tasting the wet cock at his mouth. She looked up at Evan again in he mouthed the word 'watch' to her. She looked back at Tom and Evan slowly pushed his hips forward. Tom didn't budge and Tracy watched her husband's mouth open and swallow a cock for the first time. Tom fully opened his mouth and allowed the intrusion and Tracy felt his tension in his grip on her ass cheek, almost painful.

"Oh, fuck Tom." She whispered. "That's so fuckin hot." He started to pulled back but she quickly pushed his head back onto Evan's dick. "No, baby. I want to watch my husband, the cocksucker." She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off him as her husband tried out the things he'd seen his wife do so far today. He took Evan's cock as deep as he could, gagging a few times until he got the knack. Tracy showed him how to put his fist on the cock to limit it's depth and he began sucking while moving his head back and forth in a corkscrewing motion. Her one hand was caressing her husband's ass while her other hand was caressing her lover's. Her hands raced over their bodies, fanning her own flames. She fondled both their ballsacks, gently rolling the swollen testicles in her fingers. Both men were moaning and Tracy could tell that Evan was getting close.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers