Grounds For Divorce Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

"Tom, honey. Feel how hard his cock is. When it seems to get a bit bigger, a bit harder, that means he's going to cum. As you can tell, I like the taste of it so I like to swallow. You don't have to. You can point it at me, give it to me, whatever you want."

Tom nodded his understanding and kept sucking. When, after several more minutes, Evan began grunting in earnest, Tom felt Evan's hands grasp his head and he felt Evan's dick swell a bit. He pulled his head back until just the head was in his mouth and he jacked harder with his hands. Evan's dick was covered with Tom's saliva and his hand made a slopping noise as he worked.

"Oh Tom!" Tracy whimpered as Evan's cries filled the room and his seed exploded into his old roommates mouth. She had moved a hand down to her pussy and was busily frigging herself. She couldn't get over the turn their lives had taken in a few short hours. She was right on the verge of cumming when her husband turned to her and kissed her. The stream of cum flowing into her mouth sent her body into paroxysms of pleasure. She kept her lips locked to her husband but he had to hold her or she'd have fallen over in her ecstasy. They both swallowed Evan's seed as Evan staggered back, this time it was his turn to collapse on the couch.

When their kiss eased and Tracy's orgasm subsided, Tom eased her back onto the floor. He held her legs wide and got a good look at her pussy, hair matted, lips swollen in their arousal. He positioned himself in front of her and slid his hips forward and once again he watched his rod penetrate his wife's pussy. He saw her arch her back in pleasure, her eyes fixed on his. Tom was mesmerized by the fleeting expressions he saw dancing across her face. He slowly slid in and out, amazed at what he had been missing all these years, right before his very eyes. He vowed then and there to do everything he could to bring pleasure to Tracy.

"Show me." Tom whispered. "Show me how you like it, what you like." Tracy nodded but didn't say or do anything for several long minutes. Her eyes kept opening and closing as she concentrated on her feelings. Tom could sense when she was getting hotter as her whimpers and moans increased and her hips started bucking back at him. Finally she looked at him and moaned, "Faster." and Tom increased his pace. He took the cue and as she neared her orgasm he increased his pace, pushing her towards the brink.

"Oh Tom!" Tracy cried out. "I'm going to cum, baby! Fuck me!"

Tom began slamming his cock into her. For a finishing touch he clasped her breasts and squeezed them and pinched her nipples. With a scream Tracy went off, her whole body rigid, her teeth clenched together, her face frozen in a rictus of pleasure far beyond anything that Tom had ever imagined. Her body vibrated as her orgasm crested and as she slipped over the crest she started humping wildly at him. Tom could feel her pussy grasping at his cock, so tight it was almost painful, even though she was flooded with a fresh flow of juices. Tom wasn't quite ready to cum yet so he just played Tracy's body like an instrument, adjusting his angle and pace to keep Tracy riding the edge. After a minute Tracy's paroxysms abated and Tom resumed a slow steady pumping. Tracy softly moaned her appreciation.

It took Tracy several minutes to recover and when she did she had something else she wanted to try, while she had the chance.

"Tom, honey?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you mind if I go with Evan again?"

Tom stopped dead. "Go with Evan?" His face was a mask of incredulity. "But...?"

Tracy understood and put her hands on his chest to reassure him. "No, no! I don't mean, 'to go with him'. I mean have a go with him. In front of you. Maybe with you. Can we do that?"

"Umm. Okay, if you want." Tom was unsure how this game was played and who had a veto in what was proposed.

"Okay. Wait right here until I call for you." Tracy scooted away from Tom and stood up. She sauntered over towards the couch where Evan's erection was obviously ready for whatever she had in mind. Tracy pulled on his knees until Evan was leaning against the couch back with his butt just on the edge of the couch.

Tom watched in amazement as Tracy directed Evan, then she stood on the couch edge with her feet on either side of Evan's hips. He saw drips of their combined juices seeping out of her and landing on Evan's cock. She lowered herself until her pussy was hovering over it and Tom had to lean over a bit to watch, he was loathe to miss any of it. He watched her delicate fingers come back and position Evan's tool until her pussy lowered far enough to take it. He watched every millimeter of that thick meat slide into his wife's sodden pussy and he shook with a mixture of emotions. Part rage at her audacity to fuck this man in front of him, part despair that she could do it so easily, but mostly arousal at the image she was providing him with. A view he would never have otherwise been able to see of his sexy wife. Once she had pumped a few times she repositioned her feet.

As soon as Tracy was set she began frantically pumping her hips, fucking Evan hard for several minutes. Her had was resting on his shoulder and her hands were gripping him hard enough to leave marks. Before too long she began to wail until she finally slammed down on top of him, her body quivering. Tom could actually see her asshole rhythmically pulsing with her orgasmic contractions. As soon as she was done though she pulled off Evan, just far enough to release his dick. She looked back at Tom and wiggled her ass and Tom moved forward and sunk into her, to the hilt. She groaned at his penetration but after he stroked for a minute she pulled off him and dropped onto Evan's dick. Tom thought she wanted to switch back and forth and he was willing to accommodate her but this time she didn't move. She looked back at Tom again and then looked down at her backside. Tom didn't get the hint but he followed her gaze and she clenched and release her butt cheeks. Finally it dawned on him what she wanted and he recoiled in disgust. He couldn't believe she wanted his cock in his ass.

"Please, baby. It feels so good. It will for you too. Just go slow."

Tom backed away for a minute and walked around.

"She's right, Tom." Evan gasped out. Tracy was still slowly posting on his dick.

Tom couldn't believe she'd ever done such a thing. And she'd never once hinted to him that she liked it or even tried it. Not that he would've responded any differently, before. He looked at Evan, "You've done this?"

Evan nodded. "Not with her. That's one thing she wouldn't let me do. But I've done it before, with others. Go ahead. You won't believe it."

Tom paced back and forth for another minute while Tracy slowly stroked up and down on Evan's glistening rod. He kept his eyes on them while he thought about it and they watched him watching them. Finally he moved in behind Tracy again and she pulled off Evan.

"Put your cock in me to get it wet, honey. Then swab my juice all around my other hole. When you're ready, hold onto your shaft and slowly push it in. Slow and steady."

Tom slammed his cock in her pussy, as if to punish or reclaim her, drawing a sharp squeal from her then a moan as he quickly fucked her for a minute. He pulled out and pushed her hips down so she slid back onto Evan's cock. His eyes narrowed as he focused on the sight of the purple head of his dick up against her impossibly tiny puckered hole. He actually held his breath as she slowly opened, after several minutes, to his invading rod and he almost backed out when his head slid through the ring and she let out a gasp. She quickly reassured him and just asked him to take it slow. Tom refocused and slowly slid into his wife. When he was about halfway in he withdrew and pushed forward again, another centimeter further. He kept doing that until he was fully buried inside her.

Tracy looked back at him again, a look of intense concentration on her face. "Okay, baby. You back out a bit and I'll do the moving."

"You've done this before? With two guys?" asked Tom.

Tracy shook her head, no. "Unh unh. I've only done anal twice before. But I've thought about this a lot. Now, when we get going you need to keep dribbling saliva onto your cock, for lube. Okay?"

Tom nodded as he withdrew about three quarters of the way and released a rivulet of spit towards his cock. Only about half made it on but he quickly pushed in and out to spread it around, then waited.

Tracy slowly pivoted her hips back and forth. Each time she backed off of Evan's cock she backed onto Tom's, one going out while the other was going in. She knew her ass was going to be sore the next day and she had the thought that the guys should be reversed. But after her last anal experience she swore she wouldn't let anyone into her ass except Tom. She dropped her head onto Evan's chest and groaned.

"Oh, God!" Tracy moaned. "That's so fucking good." She twisted around to reach her head towards Tom and their lips met briefly. "Thank you, baby. So good." she hissed.

She turned back and lowered her lips to Evan's. After several heated kisses she thanked him too, for his participation in this breakthrough evening. "When you're done here I need to be alone with Tom. Are you understand?"

Evan nodded and kissed her again and slowly Tracy increased the tempo of her gyrations. Her moans and shrieks were almost enough to be heard outside the house. Tom would have found the sounds intoxicating but he was concentrating as hard as he ever had not to cum. Three times Tracy wailed through an orgasm, her juices puddling on and between the couch cushions, before Evan moaned that he was about to cum too. He held Tracy still and he pounded his cock in and out. Tom copied him and both were penetrating and withdrawing at the same time. The extra fullness brought Tracy to another shrieking climax, this time joined by Evan and Tom's shouts. Tom and Tracy had never had a simultaneous orgasm before and Tom was again struck that they were having another first experience tonight. Tracy lay against Evan, still impaled on his softening meat. Tom was leaning against her back, his own tender cock unceremoniously ejected as it became flaccid. Tracy felt the fluids rushing out of her and she moaned at the mess they probably made of the couch.

After several minutes Tracy turned her head. "Tom, honey. You should probably go wash off. You might be messy."

Tom pulled back and looked down. Sure enough there was a distasteful ring around his cock so he hopped off and rushed into the bathroom to wash.

Tracy slid to her knees in front of Evan and began to lovingly clean the massed juices form his groin area. She could taste two distinctive flavors of semen and her own juice and she cleaned as much as she could. She got up and gave Evan another warm kiss. "I don't know where this is going to go." She softly stroked his cheek with her hand. "If we'll ever be able to do this again. But I want you to know I really enjoyed myself. Last night and tonight."

Evan responded in kind, "I had a lot of fun too, Tracy. I'm glad things worked out. I do have a feeling you and Tom are going to be taking quite a walk on the wild side, for a while anyways. I'd like to be a part of it, if I can."

"I hope you are. Umm, anyways, you can use the bedroom down the hall, or just sleep on the couch here and watch the TV. There's a shower in the washroom there," Tracy pointed to where Tom disappeared a moment before. "We'll see you in the morning." She stood and made a pointed display of disconnecting herself from their activities by pulling her clothes on even thought there were still occasional globs of mixed juices leaking from her two holes. When Tom came out she said she was ready for bed and took his hand to lead him upstairs. She figured even after their fun Tom would have a lot to say about what happened. Tom bade Evan good night and followed Tracy. To Tracy's surprise Tom just wanted to sleep. He fell off quickly and Tracy got up and showered before succumbing to her fatigue. She hoped tomorrow wouldn't be as awkward as she feared it would be.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers