Grounds For Divorce Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Kees' face went bright red as he stammered, "I, uh, I mean I know what it's like to get a blow job."

Tom looked at him intently and now Kees couldn't meet his gaze. "YOU!" Tom hissed. "You've been with her, haven't you, you bastard."

Now it was Kees' turn to despair and he jumped up and grabbed Toms hands in his. "Please, Tom! It was only once. I felt terrible about, I was as weak as she was. It was about four years ago, just a blowjob. We never had intercourse and she wouldn't do it again although I'm ashamed to admit I tried. Said she couldn't do that to you. I never pursued it and I thought she'd stopped."

Tom stood and looked down to him. "Some man of God you are." he hissed.

Kees sat back down and chuckled wryly, "After the tale you just told me, you can hardly condemn me. I am after all, a man, a sinner like you."

Tom looked at him for a minute then grinned sheepishly before sitting down again. "Okay, you're right." He watched Kees take his seat and tried to imagine Tracy on her knees servicing him. Again, the thought disturbed him and aroused him. "Well, I'm not sure what to do now. I think I'll just go home, enjoy the rest of the weekend, then Tracy and I will talk about it after Evan leaves."

Kees agreed. "I think that's a good idea." He leaned forward and put his hand on Tom's forearm. "Tom, I'm sorry about what happened. It was a moment of weakness for me and it never should have happened."

"You're right, Kees. It shouldn't have. But it did and I'll have to see where we go with it. I mean we. I won't mention it to anyone here." He gestured with his hand, encompassing the church. He turned to go then turned back to Kees. "Thanks for your candor. And Kees, I think it's best if I take myself off the table for a deaconship position."

Tom gathered up his kids and took them back to his in-law's. He spoke with Catherine, Tracy's mother and told her that he and Tracy still needed a day or two to work on some problems. When she pressed him for details he would only say it involved intimacy issues but he loved Tracy and was determined to work it out. He stopped at the market and picked up some steaks and salad fixings for dinner and headed home. When he got there he saw Evan's rental car was gone and wondered about that. He crept in the house and when he heard the shower running upstairs he took the steaks into the kitchen and put them in a bowl with marinade sauce. He thought about the past night as he worked and he felt... serene. The only turmoil at this point was because he thought he should still be upset. For some reason he wasn't and that confused him. Maybe the talk with Kees had been cathartic. He busied himself making a pot of coffee and washed up the few dishes in the sink and when he heard the shower finish he went upstairs. When he walked into the bedroom he sat on the bed with his back against the headboard and waited for his wife to come out of the shower.

Tom was getting excited thinking about seeing his nude wife, watching her dress or maybe even fooling around. He was shocked though when Evan walked out of the ensuite bath. Evan had a towel wrapped around his waist and he almost tripped when he saw Tom.

"Tom! Ummm, hi." He looked around. "Is Tracy with you?"

Tom jumped off the bed, trying not to look like a hopeful kid on Christmas morning. "Uhh, no. I don't know where she is but I'm guessing she took your car."

"Yeah. Uhh, she expected you back earlier and she was worried, you weren't answering your cell. She went looking for you."

"Yeah, uuhh, I had to talk with someone. I muted my phone and forgot to turn it up."

Just then the phone rang and Tom picked it up.

"Hello? ... Oh, hi hon. ... No, I'm okay, I think. I just had to talk with someone. ... Well, no. I took the kids to church and ... Your just getting to your mom's now? ... Yeah, she asked me what was up. ... I didn't tell her much. ... I took the kids and I spoke with Kees about a few things. ... Oh, just the deaconship and stuff. I'll tell you later. .... Okay, love you too. Have a nice visit. ... Bye, bye."

Tom looked at the phone in his hand for a minute then at Evan. "Wanna grab a coffee?"

"Sure."

"Okay, get dressed,, I'll meet you downstairs. We can go out to the club."

Tom watched Evan turn and drop his towel to dress. He watched closely as Evan's butt cheeks parted when he bent to pick up his underwear and Tom caught a glimpse of his anus. Tom was trying to evaluate his level of interest in his own gender and was somewhat relieved when he felt no stirrings at the sight.

Tom went downstairs and turned the coffee maker off. He waited for Evan then they drove out to Tom's golf club. Tom was a frugal man, and he rarely spent money on frivolous things but he'd found over the years that he enjoyed golfing. He found it relaxing and it was a good way to meet with people informally. As a regular he knew the wait staff and he was seated quickly. Both men ordered beer with their burgers and talked casually, about football, the recession, and the stock market while they ate. After lunch Tom ordered another pair of beers and they retired to the patio to talk.

Evan knew Tom had some things he wanted to say so he didn't push it. He hoped Tom would be okay with what had happened, he didn't want to mess up their friendship over some casual sex.

"So, Evan." Tom started, staring out over the 9th hole. "Have you done that sort of thing often?"

"Actually, no. Last night was the first time with a married woman, that I know of, and the first threesome with another guy."

Tom grimaced slightly, "What about... that thing we did. I did."

"Tom." Evan spoke but waited for Tom to look at him. "You're not gay. Probably not very bisexual either. I've gobbled enough dick over the years to know about different types of guys. I like a little more myself but a lot of guys are like what you probably are. It's called Bi-oral. You like sucking dick and that's it. And that's okay."

Tom looked relieved as he continued. "What about Tracy? How experienced would you say she is?"

"Tom, I don't think you need to go there. I mean, it's obvious she loves you and she wouldn't have been stepping out except for... well."

"Yeah. But I mean, I'm still mad. She cheated on me. She lied to me. What else is she lying about? Is she lying about how often, or how many?"

"I can't say Tom. I don't think so but there's really no way to tell."

"But what about her experience? Wouldn't it show?"

"Not really. She's enthusiastic. It's obvious she likes sex. But when I first saw her in the hotel she didn't seem overly invested in getting shagged. And when I did get her to my room, after a lot of cajoling, the sex was... mechanical. Like she was disinterested in me and just there for the festivities. If I were to put a term to it, she seemed like a reluctant adulteress."

"I've really no idea where to go from here. I'm still mad. But I'm excited. I'm excited by her and, perversely, excited to think of her with you. That's not me. That's never been me and it scares me."

Evan leaned close and placed his hand on tom's arm, "Tom, do you love her?"

"God help me, I do." Tom choked out.

"Then it's like everything else in a marriage. You set out ground rules, guidelines. Agree on what you both want and need out of the relationship. You may never do this again, but you may decide that you want to do it every month or so. Maybe more, maybe less. But agree on what you don't want or can't do."

Tom finished his beer quickly while looking at Evan. "Okay. If Tracy wants, we can continue this until you leave tomorrow night. We'll see where it goes from there."

Tracy pulled into the driveway at her parents house. She was nervous because her mother knew that Tracy wasn't happy with the physical aspects of her marriage. Tracy had asked for her advice over the years, and although Catherine had never come out and said anything about it, Tracy knew she suspected her of infidelity because Tracy had had to ask her to cover for her on one of her trysts. She'd made up some inane excuse and her mother had let it slide but they both knew what the other knew. Now she knew her mother would want some answers.

Tracy walked up to the door and her mother opened it as she got there. The first thing Catherine did was envelop her daughter in a big hug that they held for well over a minute. As they moved towards the kitchen Catherine told Tracy that their grandfather had taken the children to a matinee so they were free to talk.

"So, Trace." Catherine cleared her throat. "Is there anything we need to clear up?"

Tracy looked at her mom, her lower lip trembling and she struggled to control herself. "I, umm, I've cheated on Tom, mom."

"I know that, darling. I knew it when I covered for you, that time. What happened? Did you get caught?"

Tracy just nodded, her eyes glistening. "I've only done it a few times, really. I just need... more. Tom and I talked about it and he wasn't interested enough to give it to me. But the other night the guy I hooked up with turned out to be the guy Tom had invited for the weekend. He spilled the beans and Tom and I had a huge fight. That's why we came over here. His friend, Evan, kind of understood my side and told Tom he was an idiot and when he called last night I went back to work it out." She couldn't quite bring herself to say any more.

Catherine watched her for a few minutes before saying anything. "I cheated on your father, once."

"You did?" Tracy was astonished. Her parents had always had the type of relationship they seemed to write country songs about. The happy songs.

"Yep. I can't say I'm proud of it. You were six years old. Your dad had just come back from Viet Nam and he couldn't have sex for almost two years. He couldn't do it and he wasn't even interested. We had a bunch of fights about it then he told me if I needed it so bad, to go out and get it. Just not to do it around here."

"So what did you do?"

"I went to visit my cousin, Fiona, in Ireland. I stayed there a month. I got my ashes hauled properly and when I came home I was good until your father got his appetite back."

"Mom, does daddy know? About me, I mean?"

"He does, in fact. He's not happy about it but he doesn't blame you entirely, either. He thinks Tom is a horses ass in some ways, and you are definitely your mother's daughter, so he doesn't really blame you. He's just happy that you didn't leave Tom or go slutting around town."

"Well, there's more, mom."

"Oh, no. You didn't catch something, did you?"

"God no. But last night, after I went home, Tom was different. I don't know what Evan said to him but we ended up having sex. Right there in front of Evan, in the rec room, with the lights on and everything. I was so happy I cried. Then Tom watched me have sex with Evan. Then I had them both at the same time."

"Good God, girl." Catherine sat back in her chair, a hand over her mouth. "No wonder Tom said he had a lot to think about. So where is he now, then?"

Tracy sighed. "He and Evan went to lunch at the club. We talked just before I got here. After all the thinking he's done, I'm not sure what he's going to do. I mean, last night was, like, the excitement of the moment sort of thing. But today, after seeing the kids and going to church, I don't know. Reality, you know?"

Catherine nodded then got a look on her face. "Wait, where were you when Tom was at church?"

This time Tracy blushed. "I was home. In bed. With Evan."

"And Tom knew?" Catherine was sitting back with her fingers over her mouth again and a look of astonishment on her face. Tracy just nodded yes.

"So, while my son-in-law was standing here, talking to me, you were home in his bed getting screwed, and he knew it?"

"Well, we were probably done by then mom, but yes. I probably passed Tom on his way home. But yes. He told Evan before he left, before I even woke up in fact, for us to have fun. Yes, I was fucking Evan while Tom was at church." Tracy felt a thrill go through her as she admitted her flagrant indiscretion to her mother.

Catherine giggled, then blushed. "I can't imagine."

"I have to say, mom. It was amazing. Two men at once. Wow."

"If you don't mind... How did you do it? I mean, where...?

"Mom! You wanna know how I had sex?"

"Weeellll." Catherine wash blushing but she had an expectant look on her face. "I'm just curious. I've never done anything like that."

Tracy got up and grabbed her purse. "This is too weird, mother. But if you must know I had Evan in my front and Tom in behind."

"I can't believe it!" Catherine exclaimed. "Tom screwed your ass?"

Tracy leaned over and gave her mom a hug and whispered in her ear. "If things go the way I hope, I'll have them both again tonight. Evan's leaving tomorrow." Catherine was left with a stupid grin on her face as Tracy walked away. At only forty eight years old she still had a healthy sex life and her daughter had given her something to think about.

Tracy stopped at the liquor and grocery stores to pick up supplies. A couple bottles of wine, some Romaine lettuce, steaks, and baked potatoes would do nicely. She had to laugh when she got home because the guys were out on the deck sipping beer. On the counter was a new bag of potatoes and in the fridge was a container with marinating steaks. The only thing different that Tom had picked up was fixings for a garden salad rather than Caesar. She went upstairs and changed into a sundress and joined the guys on the deck with fresh beers for all. Once again she surprised Tom by walking over to him and sitting on his lap. She gave him a toe curling kiss and let one hand run through his hair while the other caressed his chest. She'd never done that because she knew he never would have approved of it before. She figured she had some training to do now.

Tracy got up and bent over Evan, giving him a lingering kiss also before pulling a chair close to Tom and sitting with him. As they talked about anything other than what was on their minds Tracy let her hands and fingers constantly stroke and caress Tom, wherever she could reach. They spent several hours like that, just talking, letting Tracy get to know more about Evan, and even some things she hadn't known about Tom. Every time they ran low on beer Tracy got up to replenish their glasses. She always gave Tom and Evan the same kiss when she was done except she added some more caresses to her appreciation of Evan.

Finally as the sun fell below the house behind them and the air started to chill again Tracy got up and lit the barbecue. She put the steaks on the side table for Tom to cook and she went inside to ready the potatoes and salad. She microwaved the potatoes for three minutes and took them out to Tom to finish cooking with the steaks. After setting the dishes out on the counter she went upstairs and had a quick shower. She made extra sure her vagina was clean and she even trimmed the hairs around it somewhat, using a razor to neaten up closer than she ever had before. She closed her eyes and shuddered as she drew a finger through her wetness. She'd been seeping all day, partly from her constant touching of Tom and partly because she couldn't get her mind off of what she wanted to do again with them both. She wore another sundress but this one was a little more elegant than the last one. It fit a little tighter and the observant voyeur would see she wasn't wearing a bra or panties with it.

When Tracy returned to the kitchen Tom was just putting all the food on a platter to be eaten outside, with Evan's help as a porter. They sat and ate quietly, each one's thoughts turning inward regarding the approaching events. The only one not too perturbed was Evan. While he wanted to fuck Tracy again, and suck Tom's cock, it really mattered not a whit to him whether they played or not. He was enjoying himself now and was equally amenable to either circumstance. Tom and Tracy both were having, not really second thoughts, but wondering whether they should continue down the trail that was blazed the previous night. As much as Tracy had been thinking about enjoying two men again, she was conscious that her lust was driving that need and not really her heart. She was waffling between getting her pussy stuffed and not going so overboard that she freaked Tom out. Tom, on the other hand, could barely think of anything else. After a lifetime of self imposed oppression he just wanted to see his wife cum. He wanted to hear her scream herself hoarse and be the one to drive her to it. He just hoped he would measure up to his wife's previous lovers. Before any of them knew it supper was over and they were cleaning up.

Tracy pushed Tom towards the bedroom urging him to take a shower. After he left the room she turned to Evan and gave him a lingering kiss. She rested her hands on his chest and pressed herself against him. After a minute she again raised her face to his. "Evan, I don't know if we're going to go through with anything tonight and if we don't I want you to know how much I enjoyed our time together." She gave him another soft lingering kiss then drew her fingers along his erection as she pulled away. She swayed her hips like a runway model as she walked around the corner towards the bedroom and Tom.

Tracy was sitting on the bed when Tom came out of the bathroom. He didn't say anything, just looked at her with a hopeful smile as he made to get dressed.

"Tom, we have to talk."

"I know, baby. After Tom leaves tomorrow."

"Sure. That's good. But we have to talk a bit now too."

Tom was a little concerned. He'd reconciled his feelings about his wife's infidelities and his role in them to a degree but now he was afraid of what Tracy was going to say. He looked like a child who's favourite toy was about to be taken away. "Okay." He sat on the bed beside her. "Tell me what's on your mind."

"Tom, first off, the things you did to me, the things you let me do to you last night, were amazing. That was almost everything I ever dreamt of doing with you and I hope that we can do a lot more of that for the rest of our lives."

"Mm, hmm." Tom laid back then rolled onto his side and pulled Tracy down beside him. He stroked her arm and her face as she looked intently into his eyes.

"But I'm afraid. Afraid of a couple of things. I really liked it with both of you and I'm afraid after Evan's gone you're going to go back to the way you were. I'm afraid it's going to come between us and you'll end up hating me for what I've done."

Tom thought for a minute before responding. "Baby, I love you. Evan was right, I was a closet perv, if you will. I've dreamt of doing those things to you since before we got married. I was afraid that I either wouldn't measure up to your other experiences, or that I would try those things and not like the reality and tell you we have to go back. The truth is, I used the church to cover for my own feelings of inadequacy. I've also thought about the things I did with Evan, too. I liked it, and I'm glad we did it, but it's still you I dream of. Your pussy." He rolled onto his back and pulled Tracy over him so her groin was against his obvious erection. He softly ground up against her. "I don't want to go back. Even if we never do anything with Evan, or Kees Hildebrand...," Tom watched Tracy's eyes widen and he ground against her again before he continued. "I still want to taste everything you have to offer. But I'd like to explore others still, if you want to." He hastened to add that last part, he didn't want to pressure her.

Tom pushed Tracy over on her back. He knelt with his knees on either side of her as he pushed her sundress up her torso urging her to rise so he could remove it. The sublime vision of her light skinned hips and mons surrounded by darker, tanned skin and punctuated by the dark hair pointing to her hallowed treasure was intoxicating to him. He reached a finger out and traced it through the moisture gathered at her opening. He slid a finger inside her and moved it in and out. Tracy groaned in response and thrust her hips up a bit. He slowly stroked himself as he looked at her

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers