Group Fun in the Jacuzzi

Story Info
Wife takes on three young men with husband's support.
1.5k words
4.06
333.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Julia, I am in my mid 30's, married to James, around 10st, brunette and slim but with large DD tits that my husband adores!

I have always enjoyed a little exhibitionism and I have a great sex life with James, recently we had exchanged a few fantasy texts about exposing myself publicly and it got me a little hot thinking about it. James would take it further wanting me to be a complete slut, fucking other men and texting him what I was doing.

On this occasion I was on holiday with my mother, a short cruise around the Adriatic Sea. There were few English aboard, mainly Italian and the staff were mainly young Italian men. We had chatted to many of them and in my little summer outfits I had received a fair amount of attention.

The previous day I had been lounging on a sunbed on deck with three older guys opposite whilst James had been texting me, he got me so hot that I ended up exposing my hot pussy to these guys and even came in front of them! Since then our 'fantasy' texts had been relentless and my pussy was aching for some attention.

The next day we were disembarking so I wanted to relax before getting the flight home in the late afternoon. I though about using the jacuzzi. James text saying that I should wear the bikini he had bought me and placed in my luggage. I should mention at this point that this tiny camouflage bikini is the smallest I have ever seen, hardly capable of containing my tits and even struggling to cover my shaved pussy lips! The thing is our texts and the attention the previous day had gotten me very wet and horny and coaxed on by my husband I took control and told him that I was going to the jacuzzi for a couple of hours to unwind and tease the locals and get myself hot with a bit of exposure.

I was just about to shower and shave my pussy when James text again, asking what I was going to wear. I replied, 'its sunny today so I am going to wear the new bikini you bought me, the camouflage one, I have shaved as it doesn't cover me. I am off to the jacuzzi soon and the taxi not booked till 1 so plenty of time to put on a show and there's lots of men staying at this hotel!'

The bikini in question was from Malibu Strings so small is an understatement, it hardly covered my large nipples and my pussy lips would often 'pop' out!

James got very excited and replied saying that I looked awesome in it and would get lots of attention. Of course that's what I hoped for and he was keen for me to tell him my plans though at this stage I had none, just a bit of teasing and attention.

When I arrived at the hotel jacuzzi it was empty so I entered, closed my eyes and relaxed thinking about my next fantasy. After five minutes or so a young man arrived and entered the jacuzzi. He was Italian looking, mid 20's and quite slim. At this point I was just sat in the jacuzzi so he could just see my face and shoulders. Whilst he was quite good looking I did not really fancy him but just felt like exposing myself. As I started thinking about it more though I could feel my pussy start to tingle and my nipples harden slightly.

After another 5 minutes or so he was joined by a friend of similar age and build and they began talking, confirming that they were indeed Italian. Occasionally they would look across and smile.

Now I started thinking of what I should do 'Shall I remove my bikini top or just sit up on the step or side with it just covering my nipples?'

I decided to sit on the step with my large tits out of the water and my elbows back against the side pushing by tits forward and stretching the fabric of my bikini top. When I looked up they were smiling so I decided to 'adjust' my top, accidentally exposing my excited nipples! God my pussy was on fire now and I could feel it throbbing, I was enjoying this.

After a while I raised my knees, placing my feet on the step I was sat on, I parted my knees and began gently rubbing my pussy through my bikini bottoms. I was still underwater but I am sure my face and moving arm gave away what I was doing and their faces suggested they knew and began to look excited.

One of the young men said that I looked very sexy in broken English, I smiled and thanked him and gently dropped my head back and started to run my fingers over my hard nipples.

I knew that James would be wondering what I was up to and was probably sitting somewhere with his phone in one hand waiting to here my story and his hard cock in the other so I decided to text him to tell him what I was up too. Wow what a response, so many excited questions but followed by the statement 'You can play with them if you want babe, sit on or suck their big cocks or have them cum over you' (another fantasy of mine!) 'Let them suck your big horny tits!'

I became instantly more aroused with the encouragement of my horny husband and only jumped slightly when one of them asked if he could touch my large breasts. I am not even sure that I responded but one of them immediately pulled my top to one side exposing my tits and began sucking and squeezing them. He sure sounded like he was enjoying himself, it felt awesome. It looked like the other guy was just rubbing his cock through his shorts as he watched his friend devour my breasts when another guy came in that clearly new them. He didn't get in but just sat and watched for a while before undoing my bikini top completely.

Fuck I was wet by now, my heart racing and I could hear my phone vibrating as text after text arrived from James asking if their cocks were big and encouraging me to fuck them.

I sat up now on the edge of the jacuzzi, the first guy still devouring my tits and kissing my stomach whilst the 3rd guy was kissing my neck and feeding my tits to his friend. God I felt so wet and horny and so desperate to cum, yet I couldn't. The guy behind me got up and stood beside me, lifting my hand to the mighty bulge in his shorts before he pulled them down exposing his very hard and impressive cock. I reached up and gently felt the tip which was oozing pre-cum.

The guy in the jacuzzi now lifted himself out, pulling down his shorts and sat there stroking his awesome cock in front of me. Oh fuck I was horny, the guy sucking my tits kept moving down my body toward my pussy and then back up to my tits, each time he came back up I could feel his erect cock rubbing against my horny cunt. I just loved it and continued gently stroking the cock in my right hand.

After a while titie man pulled back and just looked at me, I let go of the cock and pulled my bikini bottom to one side, gently sliding my finger over my very wet and freshly shaved pussy. I was soaking. He seemed to appreciate my baldness so I rubbed my excited clit for a while before taking my fingers and placing them in his mouth. I kept rubbing my very wet pussy and feeding my fingers to him for sucking and then he offered them to his friends until all three of them had had a turn in licking my juices from my fingers and then I slowly licked my own fingers before rubbing myself some more. I was on the edge desperate to cum and so desperate not to cum so I stopped and lay back offering my pussy to a willing tongue. Oh yes he was good as he licked me slowly and sucked up my juices. The other young man was sucking my tits and watching my cunt being licked by his friend while the third one was stroking his enormous cock. I beckoned him over so he was now stroking it over my tits and the other one stopped sucking my tits and put his cock in my mouth.

So here I was having my pussy licked and it was throbbing with a cock about to burst over my tits and another one in my mouth It was just getting very close for everyone when I spotted the camera and realised we were being watched also by the hotel staff. I came instantly pulsating into the Italian mans mouth while he licked and sucked me fast and then I felt hot cum burst into my mouth and hot spurts all over my tits. We were done in every way and I just lay there steadying my heartbeat and letting the juices run over my tits and down my legs, while watching the smiles of three very happy men!

To be continued...