Group Sex Surprise

Story Info
She was too horny to be satisfied with one man.
1.5k words
3.62
37.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up felt something hard at my head and I was not capable of opening eyes. It was my extreme dildo I used yesterday. I got home horny like hell and bottle of wine helped me to relax later. My pussy and my ass telling me that perhaps I drunk a couple of glasses too much. Who cares I needed that as I'm single and horny. Washing toys under shower turned me on again but I decided that next thing inside my pussy will be something meaty, something from a man.

I throw toys on a bed and went to a city. My hairstylist was happy to see me and really made me a hot haircut. Then my nails were done and finally Brazilian waxing. The pure girl that waxed me. She saw my wet pussy shining under the light, she touched it "accidentally" few times and that makes it even wetter. In any other day, we would lick each other already but not today. Today next who will play with my pussy will be a guy.

It was already late. I dressed black string underwear, red short skirt, white top and laceless bra. The last whisky for better mood and I took stairs.

Taxi was there waiting for me. A handsome guy, I must say I could easily jump on him. He kept looking in the mirror, looking for my legs and 45 minutes later he stopped at the best club in the city.

"That would be 25 euro!" He said.

"Or what I have between my legs? What would you prefer to see?" I asked him naughty.

He waited for a moment.

" I know how euros look like, show me what you hide."

I moved my legs and skirt went up by itself. My fingers moved panties that hide my all through wet pussy. He looked like he never saw hairless and wet pussy before. My panties were so wet I just could not put them back on so I took it off and throw them to a driver.

"Bonus for you! Give me a number as I will need you to take me home also!"

He gave me the business card and I left a car.

The club was full and I just walked around searching for somebody, searching for some nice guy that I will fuck today. Some boys I consider too young for me watched me and I teased them stepping wide on the top of the stairs. In half darkness, they saw nothing but knowing I had nothing on kept me horny.

I notice an empty seat at the table with two guys and a girl. Two seems to be a couple as they were all over each other, kissing, touching while the guy was just there, like a 5th wheel in the car. I took a glass and they allowed me to sit there.

The couple was hot. Each had one arm under the table and by their faces, I knew what they are doing. I was wet from home already and that was just a fuel on a fire that was burning between my legs. At one moment girl pushed table away from seats, lift her skirt and sat on a guy.

Damn you two. They kissed and fucked in front of my eyes. In front of my horny, dick needing pussy!! I could kill her and jump on him instead. I was like hypnotised watching them while my pussy was so wet that for sure under light could be seen on my skirt.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my leg and heard the other guy talk something. I did not care what he was telling me I just open legs. He was kissing my neck and ears while his hand was travelling up on a leg.

He stopped for a moment when got to pussy with no panties on, but start to play with clit in no time. I was in heaven. A GUY finally. Just at the moment when our lips found in a first kiss, he entered my flower with his finger.

He kissed and finger-fucked me so nice and easy that I finished like some schoolgirl that was finger-fucked for the first time. I want to return him that when some guy came and said to a guy from a couple something. With no words, he put a girl on a seat, kissed her and went away.

"What was that??? You can't leave a girl you fuck just like that!?" Crossed my mind.

But she did not look mad she turned to us instead.

"What we have here?" she said.

In next moment she kissed me with such a passion that I would never let her go. Her hand found its way between my legs fast like lightning and she and guy finger-fucked me like one. I murmured from pleasure but I wanted more.

"We need to go somewhere," I said and took my phone while they still kissed and fucked me.

The taxi driver picked up so fast and I asked him to get here as soon as possible.

"I never left, I'm waiting outside!" He answered and we were out faster than ever.

We sit in the cab with me between them.

"Home!" Was all I could say.

The taxi driver knew the address and start to drive. Boy (I knew him now as Christian ) and girl (Lucy ) kissed me all the time. He played with my pussy and fucked me slowly while Lucy took down my top and kissed my breasts. She was a small girl with a big dose of love.

I kissed her and played wit her pussy one hand and in another hand, I had Christians dick. Hard and huge dick. We got to my place fast. Driver (John) parked and we went out like we were in a taxi, half naked.

Without any words, Lucy took Johns hand and drag it with us. We went directly to action. Don't remember when it happened but I was there naked on Christians dick. I felt he was stretching pussy to her limit. I saw Lucy giving a blowjob to John while he was licking her pussy and fill it with one of the dildos I left on a bed.

I closed my eyes and just kept on riding.

"Oh, my God!! Your dick is huge! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill my horny pussy!"

Christian was smiling and kissing me while played with my breasts. Suddenly I felt hands on my back and a finger that was playing with my ass. I was full of expectation when John enters with his dick. I felt it was smaller but for ass fucking it was excellent.

"I'm in heaven!! Oooh! Yes, yes, yes!"

Both guys fucked me like one well-done sex machine. Lucy watched us while she was trying to get one of mine extreme dildo into her tiny pussy. Amazing how she managed to do that.

I felt how two dicks hit each other inside my body and they speed up. A few moments later John finished on my back and moved away while I was still jumping on Christians dick.

I finished after few more moves but Christians dick was still ready. I asked Lucy to came and sit on his dick faced to his legs so I could kiss her and play with her body. I like girls also. No guys kiss and lick like a girl do.

Shortly after I felt a pressure on my pussy and ass. John gets back with two dildos and starts to fuck me with them. I really needed that and just like before I was in heaven. Meanwhile Christian asked Lucy to get on four so he could fuck her from behind.

"Guys you are amazing!" I said when John sped up moving dildos.

I was watching from close how really big Christian dick was. Not just big it was huge. He entered small Lucy like she would be a toy. Lucy asked me if she can borrow John also as she would like to get both holes filled. I want to see her get same joy I had and pushed John to her.

Christian pull Lucy back so she was on him with her back and wide opened legs. But then he took it out from her pussy and aimed to her ass. I still had two dildos in me and pushed them in and out even more when watching Lucy getting Christians dick in her ass.

Lucy took it in slow and I could see she really enjoyed. She murmured from pleasure. John approached and put his in her pussy. They fucked her hard while I fucked myself with dildos. I could not resist kissing Lucy's boobs one moment and guys in the next. We fucked like one and we finished the same - like one.

Neither of us had enough so we fucked again and again and again.. Night was too short.

They left my flat in the morning. I was so fucked up that was not able to walk. I was just laying on the floor naked with legs still wide and pussy still wet. Seems for her it was yet not enough ...