Group Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark said something to jack, and they quickly moved, pulling their cocks out of Emma and swapping places. As they moved around, their cocks stood out hard in front of them, wet from Emma. She cried out as Jack's thick cock filled her pussy, stretching her as he drove as deep into her as he could. Mark fucked her mouth slowly, feeding his cock into her as she sucked and licked at him, tasting herself on him, her hands cradling his balls.

Emma was moaning loudly by now, her hands on her breasts, her head tilted backwards so that Mark could slip more and more of his cock into her,. Jack was holding her hips and fucking her hard, pushing her onto Mark as they both thrust their hips forward. They came more or less at the same time, just as Emma moaned into Mark's cock as yet another orgasm swept through her.

The room was quiet then, just the hum of the computers and our harsh breathing breaking the silence. In a way, no one seemed sure what to do next, although I think we all knew what we wanted. Emma rolled onto her side, and was about to speak when the silence was shattered as the door was flung open.

I stood open mouthed, staring like a rabbit caught in a cars headlights, my cock in my hand, as Rachel came into the room. She had brought us come more coffee. At first she didn't seem to comprehend what was going on, the fact that we were naked, what had so obviously just happened. But then her eyes came out on stalks and she opened her mouth as if to scream. I crossed over to her quickly, taking the drinks from her as she started to drop them, telling her not to worry.

It seemed a pretty stupid thing to say to her, but it seemed to work as no scream came out of her mouth. I put the cups down, and then looked at her again. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she looked around the room, taking in our nakedness, the four hard cocks pointing at her, Emma's sexy body. Her eyes followed Lee as he walked past us and shut the door, his long, thick cock waving about in front of him.

For a moment, nothing was said, but then Rachel let out a deep groan. I saw for the first time how bright her eyes were, how full of desire. And then she was in my arms, our lips crushed together, her hand on my cock, my hands pulling at her clothes. I dragged her white tee shirt over her head, and quickly undid her bra. Her breasts sprung free, her nipples already hard.

I reached for her, touching her for the first time after wanting her for so long. Her breasts were bigger, fuller, than I'd ever imagined, but were still firm and shapely, and slightly pointed at the ends. Her nipples were dark, her aureoles wide and taut.

I pushed her skirt down over hips, taking her panties with it, gasping as she stepped out of them naked. Her body was tanned and firm, her ass perfectly shaped. Her pussy was partially hidden behind her short, blonde hair, already wet with her juices.

The others had been watching, but now started to move. Emma got up, and crossed towards us. She took Rachel's hand and led her to the table she had just got up from. Silently, Rachel perched herself on the edge. I quickly stepped between her legs. She draped her arms around my neck as we kissed again, my cock resting against her pussy. Seconds later I was inside her, my cock slipping easily into her.

She groaned against my mouth as I filled her, as her pussy moulded itself around every contour, every ridge, of my cock. Our tongues thrust into each others mouths as we fucked, her breasts hard against me, her nipples pressing into my chest. As we broke our kiss, Mark stepped forward and eased Rachel onto her back. She let him, knowing what he wanted, what she wanted.

She lay back on the table, her hands above her head, showing off her naked body to us in all its glory. Mark let her take his cock in her hand, and guide to it towards her mouth. She sucked on him slowly, gradually take more and more of him, just as I gave her more and more of my cock, pumping into her deeper and harder.

Beside us, Emma was perched on the edge of the table, her back touching Emma. She was holding Lee's massive cock, rubbing it against her cunt, begging him to fuck her gently. I watched his hard cock disappear into her, her red lips stretched wide around him. Jack was stood between Mark and Emma, wanking his thick cock as he reached out to Emma and Rachel, touching them, caressing them, leaning forward to suck on their breasts and nipples.

The air was thick with sex, with the wet sounds of sex, with the smell of sex. The room echoed to our cries, our deep moans, to the sound of our cocks driving into wet bodies. Rachel and Emma were both on fire, yelling out as their orgasms took over their bodies. Rachel sucked all of Mark's cum from him as I filled her pussy with mine, as Lee grunted as his thick cum gushed into Emma, as Jack's splashed over her breasts and belly.

Rachel sat up, my cock slipping from her. I held her tight, loving her, wanting her. Lee was the first to speak, suggesting that we "swap". At first I thought he was joking, thinking that he couldn't be hard again. But he eased me to one side, and dropped to his knees in front of Rachel. I watched open mouthed as he licked her wet pussy, my cum dribbling onto his tongue.

Emma held out her hands to me, drawing her knees up to show me her pussy, to show me her hard clit, her engorged lips. I hesitated for only seconds, before kneeling in front of her. I licked her clit first, tasting her juices on her. But as I licked and sucked at her, I tasted more and more of Lee, his cum dribbling over my tongue as licked and sucked at Emma.

She held my head, pushing herself against my mouth as her juices flooded from her, as she came again. I clamped my mouth over her clit and pussy, sucking on her, my tongue fucking her, reaching deep inside her. I could hear Rachel crying out to my right as Lee made her cum, but it was when I glanced to my left that I got a shock.

Jack was leaning back against another table, while Mark knelt in front of him, licking his cock, cleaning his cum from earlier off it. As I watched, he sucked it into his mouth, his tongue swirling quickly around the head before he went back to licking along the thick shaft. It was obvious that this wasn't the first time they had done this. Mark saw me watching, said something about "getting caught" and stood up, a grin on his face. For the first time, I thought I wanted to try it, to suck cock.

After what had just happened, we all suddenly seemed uncertain of what to do next. We got dressed slowly, sometimes struggling to find the right clothes. I would normally take my students out for a meal on their last night, and as this was only a two day course, I was more than willing to meet up with them all later.

We agreed on a time and place, and started to leave. Rachel offered me a lift, which I was more than happy to accept. We watched the others hurry away, obviously keen to get back to their hotel.

We were quiet in the car, perhaps unsure of what to say to each other. We picked some clothes up from my place, and then headed across town to Rachel's flat. As she opened the door, I thought back to the only other time I'd been there, sure that this time would be different. She turned and kissed me, as if she knew exactly what I was thinking.

She pointed me towards the lounge, and the wine, just like last time. But this time it was different, as it was only a few minutes later that she called me. I picked up the two glasses of wine I'd poured, and went to her.

She was in her bedroom, lying naked on her bed. She was stretched out, with her hands above her head, her long hair forming a sort of frame around her beautiful face. Her breasts were thrust upwards, her nipples already erect. She had her knees raised, and apart, showing me her whole body. For the first time, I realised that she was tanned all over. I looked at her pussy, at the moistness already forming along her slit.

I put the wine glasses down and moved across to her. She watched as I tore my clothes off, buttons flying everywhere in my haste to join her. She held her arms out to me, and as I moved over to the bed, she slid over so that I could lie next to her. She leant over and kissed me gently, her lips moist and welcoming on mine. Her hand slid down to my cock, quickly stroking me back to my full size.

She pushed me on to my back, and straddled me. Taking my cock in one hand she rubbed the head against her wet pussy, slowly easing her body down onto my cock. She rocked her body, lifting herself away from me, and then sliding down my shaft again, taking more of me into her warm, wet pussy.

She gasped as more of my cock slid into her, until at last my entire length filled her again. After pausing for a few seconds, she pushed down harder. We both savoured the intense feelings we were having. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. She felt warm and firm. I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs, and caressed her gently. She began moving against me again, lifting her hips so that my cock almost left her body, before dropping back down, driving me into her again and again.

She moved faster and faster, her head thrown back, her breasts thrust upwards, both of us breathing heavily. Our pleasure became more and more intense. She cried out as she came, her pussy clenching my cock. I came seconds after her – pumping jet after jet of cum into her pussy.

As her breathing got back to normal, she lay down on top of me, my semi hard cock still inside her. I felt her breasts against my chest as she leant forward to kiss me. She gently licked my lips, running her tongue from one corner of my mouth to the other. I tried to use my tongue, but she teasingly avoided me, before plunging her tongue into my mouth. As we kissed, my cock began to react.

I felt her pussy tightening around me as I grew inside her. I thrust my hips up towards her, and we quickly established a fast rhythm. She leant forward over me, offering me her breasts. I took first one nipple and then the other into my mouth, sucking them, savouring them. I licked her breasts and nipples, before sucking them some more. She gasped "harder, harder." I didn't know if she meant the thrusting of my hips or the sucking of her nipples, so I did both.

I reached around her and held her bum, moving her to our rhythm. She held my head tight to her breast as she started to cry out "babe, babe, don't stop," and then she came again. I felt her hot juices around my cock, running from her. I continued to pump into her as she cried out, and then I came again, filling her hot wetness with more cum. She collapsed on top of me gasping. After a few minutes she rolled off, and lay grinning at me.

"Why did we wait so long," she asked, perhaps knowing the answer.

I reached for our wine, and lay with Rachel on the bed, talking easily, totally as ease with each other. The wine was soon gone, and the talking dried up as we moved close together and lay facing each other, kissing softly, our hands roaming over each others bodies. We made love again, gently, lovingly, in contrast to what had happened that afternoon.

Only then did we actually talk about the others, about what had happened. Rachel mentioned Emma's pussy, and how it was partially shaved.

"Do you like it?" she asked, an innocent look on her face.

She knew the answer as well as I did, so it wasn't a surprise when she got up off the bed and came back minutes later with a razor, towel and some cream. She sat up at the end of the bed, propped up on the pillows and guided me as I carefully shaved her pussy. In only minutes she was totally naked, her mound plump and white and smooth, her lips and clit still red and engorged.

I reached for the baby oil she had brought in with her and smoothed it all over her. Later, I licked and sucked and kissed her deliciously naked pussy until her cries echoed around the whole flat.

I watched Rachel getting dressed, loving the sight of her naked body. She pulled on some black stockings, sliding them up her smooth legs carefully, the silky soft material looking so sensual. She reached for her black dress, and stood naked in front of, her arms high in the air, her body on show to me before she dropped the dress over her head.

"That's me ready," she told me as she looked at me, still naked on the bed.

The dress was short, very short, and barely covered the swell of her perfectly rounded ass. It clung to her breasts, the V-neck showing just enough of her deep cleavage. I looked at her, open mouthed, as I realised that she was going out dressed like that.

I drove us back into town, and we met up with the others. On the way, we talked about them and what they might have been up to in the last few hours. As soon as we saw them, we knew.

We went to an Italian restaurant, and sat at a large round table in the corner. The meal was noisy, very noisy as we laughed and joked together. We were eating our dessert when the conversation took the inevitable turn and got around to sex, and soon we were talking about our fantasies. Emma offered us hers first.

"Do you remember the restaurant scene in one of the American Pie films?" she asked.

I knew straight away what she meant, and laughed with the others when Lee asked what we were talking about. Emma took a gulp of her cold wine and slid slowly off her seat. I was still thinking about the film when Mark and Rachel moved closer together, partially hiding our corner table from the other people in the restaurant.

Lee still hadn't cottoned on – that is, until seconds later when Emma unzipped his jeans and dragged his cock out under the table. She sucked him into her cold mouth quickly, her tongue sweeping over his cock head. He gasped as she sucked on him, her tongue working overtime around his cock head. The rest of us laughed as Lee tried to keep a straight face, all of us turned on by what was happening. My cock was rigid as Rachel reached over and squeezed me, before leaning the other way and doing the same to Jack.

We could hear loud slurping noises as Emma worked her lips up and down Lee's cock, as she sucked him harder and harder, her hand stroking up and down.

He came quickly, his cum spurting into her mouth. Emma gagged a little at the sudden assault before swallowing all he had to offer. The waiter came to bring our coffee just as Emma slipped back onto her seat, licking Lee's cum from around her lips.

By the time we left the restaurant, we were all giggling uncontrollably – partially from talking about what Emma had just done to Lee, and the look on the waiters face as she had re-appeared from under the table, but mainly from the huge amounts of wine we had drunk as we helped Emma wash down the copious amounts of cum she'd sucked from him.

Emma declared very loudly that the party was "too good to stop now", so we decided to stock up on wine from the first shop we could find, and then head back to the hotel where the others were staying, all of us knowing exactly how we wanted this party to end.

Our giggling returned as we tried to cross the lobby of the hotel as quickly as we could. The wine bottles clanked as we crossed to the lift. Ignoring the disapproving looks from the young receptionist, we waited for a lift.

"She's only jealous," Emma declared, a little too loudly as we got into the lift.

"Of what," Mark asked innocently.

"Of these," Emma laughed, pulling her top down to show off her breasts as they tried to escape from her bra.

She fell into Mark's arms, kissing him easily as we watched on. They only parted when the lift stopped, and we all followed Lee towards the room that he was sharing with Jack and Mark. They had all been booked into a triple room, which as we all quickly saw was really a family room, with a double bed, a single bed and a long settee.

Emma and Rachel hunted around for enough cups and glasses for us all, while I opened the wine. One bottle just about enough for us all to have a drink, and we were soon all sat in a circle on the floor laughing and joking. As I sat, I was idly twirling the bottle around, spinning it between my fingers as it lay on the floor. Rachel watched me for a while before suggesting we play "Spin the Bottle". This drew more laughter, and a few "Oh no's" before it was declared "boring".

"Not the way I play it," she said quietly. Suddenly, the room was hushed, and she had all our attention.

"You spin the bottle," she told us, her voice suddenly husky, "and whoever it points at must take something off. After that, it forfeits – you can do something to the person on the left of you, or get them to do something to the person on their left."

"Oh yes!" declared Jack, leaning forward to spin the bottle.

It spun wildly, and then stopped, facing Lee. We all looked at him expectantly. He reached for the edge of his jumper, looking around at us as he started to ease it up over his muscular stomach. I looked across at Rachel. She was licking her lips slowly, her eyes locked on Lee. But then he stopped, eased a shoe off and threw it over his shoulder.

There was an immediate chorus of cat calling and jeering, especially from the girls. We decided that we wanted to be fair to Emma and Rachel, and that we should be evenly clothed. We settled on three garments for the men, and four for the girls. I quickly dragged off my shoes and socks, and threw them to one side. The others all followed suit, and soon the floor around us was strewn with discarded clothing.

I looked across at Emma. We all knew about her flimsy bra from the lift, and as she had bare legs, I assumed that she was wearing knickers. I looked at Rachel. She looked back, looking very demure in her short black dress. She had kept her stockings on. She smiled at me, knowing that I knew that they were all she had on underneath her dress.

The bottle was spun again. Emma. She pulled her skirt down and spun around, showing us her firm ass, and the fact that her thong did nothing to hide it. Lee was next, and this time he did take his jumper off. Then me. I thought for a moment, and then quickly pulled my trousers, everyone's eyes drawn to my more than obvious bulge. And then the bottle pointed at Rachel. My cock lurched as I looked across art her, wondering what she would do.

She was two people to my left, sat with her back to a bed, with Mark between us. Jack was sat next to Rachel, with Emma the other side of him. Lee was then between Emma and me.

Rachel stood up, and put one foot on the bed. Her dress slid up her thigh, revealing the elasticated top of her stockings. The room was quiet as we all watched her roll the stocking slowly down her long, sun tanned leg, her breasts pressing forward in her dress as she leant over, the thin material tight around her ass.

As we watched, I realised that because of the angle she was at, no one could see that she had no knickers on, despite how she was stood. But when she threw her stocking aside, Emma declared that one didn't count, and the other one should come off as well. We all joined in, and then watched as Rachel put her other foot on the bed.

I watched as she slid the other stocking down slowly, and then gasped as she very deliberately moved her knees apart. Emma gasped as well, because she was the only one who could see what I was now imagining – Rachel's wet pussy, now naked and wet, her lips engorged and red with her arousal.

Rachel threw that stocking to one side as well, and sat down quickly to applause at her sensual show, her dress now high up on her thighs.

A few minutes later, Emma was down to her underwear, which by now left little to the imagination, with her nipples showing rock hard through her bra, and her knickers clinging wetly to her mound. Mark, Lee and Jack were down to their underwear as well, while Rachel and I had not lost again.

Emma spun the bottle. Me. I stood up, the hard bulge in my boxers drawing a lot of comments, and pulled my shirt over my head. Before I could sit down, Emma spun the bottle again. A roar went up as it stopped, pointing at me again. They all started clapping as I pulled my boxers down, my cock springing free in front of me, rock hard and dripping with pre cum. Emma reached forward and stroked me quickly, a delicious look in her eyes.