Group Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back down, the atmosphere now more tense, more expectant than before. I spun the bottle. Emma. We watched quietly as she undid her bra, her breasts swelling forward as they were released, her nipples dark and erect. Lee pulled her to him, kissing her, his hands quickly running over her practically naked body.

Emma pulled away and spun the bottle, her breasts swaying forward, her ass in the air. I stroked my cock as I watched her, oblivious to the others, my eyes locked on her.

At first I didn't realise that the bottle was pointing at me. But then the others starting chanting.

"Forfeit, forfeit..."

Either I had to do something to Mark, or get him to do something to Rachel. I looked at her, and then spoke quickly.

"I want Mark to help Rachel out of her dress."

She looked at me quickly, and opened her mouth to speak, but by now Mark was stood in front of her, holding his hands out to her, his long cock clearly visible in his shorts. He grinned at her as he pulled her to her feet. She fell into his arms, and they kissed, the rest of us watching carefully. Rachel slipped her hand between them, and as she stepped back, his cock was free, jutting out from above the waistband of his underwear. The tip was wet, the head red and swollen.

Mark moved to stand behind Rachel, his cock resting against her ass as he stood close behind her. She shivered with anticipation as his cock pressed against her, as he ran his hands gently down her body, over her breasts to her tummy, and then onto her hips and down the front of her thighs. She moaned, pressing back against him as he held the hem of her dress and slowly began to pull it up.

The room was quiet again as we all watched. Rachel's eyes were half closed, her breathing ragged, as Mark eased her dress up her legs, so slowly, so sensually. Firstly, her tanned thighs came into view, the skin soft and damp. I waited, knowing what was to come. I suddenly realised that I was holding my breath, waiting for the others to react as Mark pulled her dress higher.

They moaned in appreciation as they realised that Rachel wasn't wearing any underwear, and then gasped as they took in the sight of her totally naked mound, of the pale, plump flesh, of her wet, pouting lips, of her engorged clit standing out from its secret hiding place.

Emma reached past Jack and gently touched Rachel's naked pussy. Rachel sighed at the gentleness of her touch, pushing her hips forward to meet Emma's fingers, wanting more. But Emma sat back on her heels, watching as Mark pulled Rachel's dress higher still. Her flat belly was uncovered quickly, but then Mark slowed again, teasing us, teasing Rachel.

As the soft curves of the underside of her breasts appeared, Rachel reached her arms into the air. Her breasts sprung forward as Mark swept her dress over her head, her nipples rock hard. Her breasts bounced softly, her nipples pointing at us. Mark threw her dress to one side, and then – holding her hips – turned her around slowly to show her off to us.

For a moment the bottle was forgotten, but then Rachel kissed Mark and dropped back to her knees, reaching for the bottle. Mark was just taking his place again when she spun it. The atmosphere in the room had definitely changed as we all watched the bottle.

Mark. He tore his pants off, wanting to get on with it, his long cock springing free. He spun the bottle again. Lee. He was even quicker. Rachel. The chant went up again.

"Forfeit, forfeit..."

She didn't hesitate.

"I want Jack to strip Emma's knickers off... with his teeth..."

Emma leapt to her feet with a squeal, her breasts bouncing as she moved to stand in front of Jack. Her knickers were tiny, little more than a thong with lace ties at each side. There was already a huge wet patch in the front, the material clinging to her pussy.

Jack held her hips and leant forward to kiss her mound through her knickers. She sighed, holding his head and pushing against him as he reached for her ass. He turned her around, nibbling and kissing her hips and ass, before tugging at the second tie he came to with his teeth. Emma's thong slid slowly down one hip. Jack nibbled and kissed his way across to the other side, biting gently at her mound through the flimsy material, his tongue poking at her pouting lips.

He tugged at the other tie, his hands on her ass, her knickers falling away from her a little more. She moaned as he crawled around behind her, took the thong between his teeth, and started to pull it downwards. From where we were sat in front of her, we could see Emma ease her legs apart slightly, but even so as Jack tugged, her thong dug deeply between her wet, swollen pussy lips. It dragged across her cunt and clit, sending spasms of pleasure through her as Jack pulled the material down and out from between her legs.

As he crawled back in front of Emma, her thong hanging from his mouth, she reached for her pussy. But Jack pushed her hand away, and dropped the knickers at her feet, before placing a soft, lingering kiss on her mound, his tongue flicking inside her. She wriggled and sighed as his tongue teased her briefly, before he took his place back in the circle, a huge grin on his face.

My cock had felt ready to burst as I had watched Jack and Emma's little show, and I'm sure that Mark and Lee felt the same. We had all been rubbing our cocks, while Rachel had been rubbing her clit, all of us wanting the show to continue.

Mark grabbed the bottle and spun it again, making sure it stopped pointing at him.

"I think Jack should finish what he started..."

Jack quickly moved back in front of Emma, his tongue reaching out to her pussy even as she pushed her hips forward to meet him. She grabbed him, one hand behind his head pulling him towards her, her other hand on her breasts, rubbing and tugging at her erect nipples.

Jack drove his tongue into her hot, wet cunt, fucking her with it, sucking on her engorged lips and clit as Emma held him tight to her, her back arched, grinding herself onto his face. Her legs felt weak as Jack's tongue sent waves of pleasure through her, and she stumbled backwards to sit on the edge of the bed.

Rachel stood up, and went to them, pushing Emma onto her back before leaning across her to suck one taut nipple, and then the other, into her hungry mouth. I stood up, my cock rigid in front of me.

"I think Dave should fuck Rachel," Mark yelled, spinning the bottle wildly.

I moved quickly to where Rachel was leaning over Emma, her ass high in the air, her dripping pussy pouting at me from between her wet thighs. I rubbed the head of my cock across her hot pussy. As she pressed back against me, moaning into Emma's breasts, I drove my cock into her, forcing her down harder onto Emma as I fucked her as fast and as deep as I could.

The girls were crying out now, Rachel from my cock driving into her, Emma from the relentless attention of Jack's tongue and fingers. Their cries became muffled as Mark and Lee climbed onto the bed and fed their cocks into the girl's eager mouths. I watched as Emma stretched her mouth around Lee's enormous cock, taking as much of him as she could. Mark had pulled Rachel away from Emma's breasts and was fucking her mouth, the two of us quickly hitting a good rhythm as we fucked her from both ends.

I knew that none of us would last long, and sure enough it seemed like only seconds later we were crying out, before I felt the hot gush of Rachel's juices on my cock, before Lee and Mark filled the girls mouths, before Emma filled Jack's, before my cum erupted into Rachel's wanton pussy.

The room echoed to our cries as we all came, and then to our harsh breathing as we slumped together on the bed, fighting to get our breath back.

"What about Jack," someone asked, realising that he hadn't cum yet.

Jack was sat on the floor now, his thick cock still rigid in front of him, poking out the top of his boxers. Emma dropped onto the floor, and crawled across to him, her ass wiggling as she reached out for his cock. She squeezed his balls through his underwear, and then leant forward to kiss the wet tip of his cock. Jack leant backwards, his arms behind him, as Emma ran her tongue hungrily up his shaft.

Rachel joined her, kneeling beside Emma, sharing Jack's thick cock with her. They both ran their tongues over his balls and shaft, taking turns to suck on his cock head and balls, the two of them wrapping their tongues around his cock before kissing each other, his cock trapped between them.

I was on the floor now, sat beside Lee watching this, while Mark was still lying on the bed. We all had our rapidly recovering cocks in our hands. There is only a certain amount of time that I can resist the sight of a swollen pussy begging for attention from beneath a perfect ass, framed by soft, wet thighs – and in this case, as I watched Emma and Rachel, it seemed like only seconds. I leapt forward, Lee alongside me, our cocks bouncing around wildly.

I moved behind Emma and grabbed her hips. Her pussy seemed to suck my cock into her as the tip touched her. Glancing over, I saw the amazing sight of Lee's cock disappearing into Rachel's pussy, her lips stretched around him, his dark cock in deep contrast to her naked, white pussy.

I held Emma's hips and drove my cock into her, pushing her mouth down onto Jack. Beside me, Lee matched my rhythm as he pounded into Rachel, his long cock reaching deep inside her. Their cries may have been muffled by Jack's cock and balls as they continued to try and share him, but ours weren't as we fucked their delicious hot cunts.

Jack's cries echoed around the room, until Mark moved to the side of him and fed his cock into his mouth. For the second time that day, I saw a man sucking a cock, but this time with Jack and Mark reversing roles. For a moment, I wondered again what it would be like to taste a cock. As if he knew what I was thinking, Mark looked across at me, a grin on his face. A surge of pleasure shot through my cock at his look, at the thought of sucking his cock.

As Lee and I fucked the girls, Mark fucked Jack's mouth, just as Jack was fucking Emma and Rachel. This time Jack came first, his cries escaping from around Mark's cock as he pumped his cum into Emma's waiting mouth.

She pulled away from him and wanked him furiously, watching as his cum spurted into the air before splattering all over her breasts, all over Rachel. She leant over, Jack's cock still in her hand and licked some cum off Rachel, sucking her nipples as her hungry mouth moved over her body.

Rachel did the same to Emma, Lee and I moving with them, making sure that our cocks stayed deep inside them. Emma never let go of Jack's cock, and amazingly it stayed hard. Jack stood up, leaving the girls leant over the bed, their asses in the air, their cunts full of cock. I was still fucking Emma, aware of Lee beside me with Rachel.

Jack appeared at my side, his cock in my hand. I looked at him, at his cock, hesitating. I knew what he wanted, what I wanted, and leant over, letting him feed his cock into my mouth. Beside us, Mark had his cock in Lee's mouth, the girls twisting their heads around to watch.

I couldn't take any more, and drove my cock into Emma, my cum gushing into her as she came, as she cried out. Jack's thick cock was still in my mouth, seeming to fill it. As her pussy relaxed, Emma wriggled away from me, my wet cock slipping from her. She turned and dropped to her knees with me in front of Jack. We both sucked his cock, sharing him, licking and sucking his shaft and balls, her hand reaching down to stroke me.

A few feet away, Mark was fucking Lee's mouth as Lee fucked Rachel. She had turned over now, and was leant back over the bed, her breasts bouncing as Lee ploughed into her, as she watched Mark's cock pumping into Lee's mouth. As I watched, Lee and Mark changed places, Mark's cock sliding easily into Rachel's hot body as he sucked Lee into his mouth.

Jack pulled my head around, and started to fuck my mouth. Emma was cupping and squeezing his balls. He felt huge in my mouth, his cock reaching deep inside me. Emma licked along his shaft as I sucked him, my tongue lashing across his cock head. Emma wanked his shaft as he cried out, his cum hitting the back of my throat a moment later.

I pulled away, gagging, watching as his cum spurted out of his cock. Emma dragged his cock into her mouth, sucking his cum from him while she rubbed her clit frantically, sending her over the edge yet again.

Beside us, the others were crying out, cum and juices seeming to splash everywhere as they came. We all fell back onto the floor, exhausted, slumped together. I pulled Rachel to me, kissing her gently. I looked around at the others, at their nakedness, all of us wanting more.

We retrieved the cups and glasses that were spread around the room, and opened another bottle of wine. I snuggled up to Rachel on the small bed and sipped at my drink, my arm around her. Emma was lying on the double bed in between Jack and Mark, while Lee was laying on his side on the floor, his long cock hanging across his thigh.

We laughed and chatted for a while, at ease with our nakedness, but always aware of it, of each other, of our desire. It was sometime later when I woke up with a start. I must have dozed off. As I looked around, Lee caught my eye and nodded towards the other bed. I moved carefully, as Rachel was asleep next to me, her body warm and sexy against me.

Emma was lying on her back, with Mark and Jack each side of her. She was reaching down for them, their hard cocks in her hands. She was wanking them both slowly, rhythmically, peeling their skin back and forth. They were both hard, their cocks slick with pre cum. Emma's eyes were half closed, her breathing ragged as their hands moved over her body, touching and caressing wherever they could reach.

As I watched, Mark rolled onto his side and sucked a plump nipple into his mouth, his hand running down her body towards her pussy. Jack moved as well, turning around so that he could suck on her rubbery clit while Mark finger fucked her, her hands still on their cocks. Rachel was still dozing, but Lee was watching with me, his cock starting to rise up now, half hard and swaying in front of him as he knelt up.

Through her moans, Emma was whispering to Mark. I couldn't catch what she was saying, but the look on Mark's face and the lust on hers told me everything. Mark rolled onto his back. Emma moved to lie on top of him quickly, her back to him, her large breasts thrust up into the air. His cock sprung up between her thighs, rubbing against her pussy as he reached around for her breasts.

Emma reached down and pulled his cock towards her pussy, moaning as she fed him into her. We all watched as he jerked his hips, sliding his cock into her wanton cunt, her thighs and ass already slick with her own juices. After a couple of long, deep thrust, Mark eased out of her. His cock was wet and shiny from her juices as she reached for him again.

I watched, my cock hard and throbbing in front of me, as she wriggled over him, sat up slightly, and began to ease his stiff cock towards her ass. She took her time, with Mark lying still beneath her, letting her sink down gradually onto him. When he was deep inside her, she laid back again, her knees drawn up, his cock buried deep inside her ass. She let out a deep moan as Mark wriggled a little, moving his cock inside her tight hole.

Jack was still kneeling at their side, his cock in his hand. He didn't need to be told what Emma wanted next, but moved quickly to the end of the bed when she glanced across at him and nodded. He moved onto the bed and knelt between her legs, his cock waving about in front him. Emma grimaced as his thick cock entered her, moving against the bulge of Mark's cock where it was already inside her body.

They started to fuck her slowly, the two of them moving together, quickly establishing a good rhythm, for them and for Emma. She moaned softly as their cocks slid into her pussy and ass, so close together inside her hot body. I eased my arm out from under Rachel, and climbed off the bed, just about reaching the others before Lee did. He climbed onto the bed, his cock waving about. He pushed it towards Emma's mouth. She sucked on it greedily, reaching out for my cock as well, pulling on me.

It was only Lee's cock buried in her mouth that stopped Emma from screaming the place down as we all fucked and pleasured her. She had her hands and mouth and ass and cunt full of cock, with hands reaching out to touch and pull and caress her body, her breasts and nipples, her clit and pussy.

After only a few minutes of this, her body was tensing as her orgasm built deep inside her, and then swept through her, reaching every part of her body. As we fucked her, she came again and again, each explosion of pleasure, of pain, blending into the next one, her juices flooding from her.

Mark came first, his body stiffening beneath her as his cum gushed into her tight ass. Lee pulled his cock away from Emma as he came, his first jet of cum hitting the back of her throat before he wanked the rest of it over her breasts as they bounced wildly from Jack pumping into her.

I grabbed my cock away from Emma, pumping my cum over her as I came, watching as it mixed with Lee's on her breasts and belly, watching as Jack threw his head back and drove his cock into her one last time before he came as well. He filled her cunt with thick cream, before pulling out and sending the last few spurts up onto her belly.

We were all gasping for breath, especially Emma, who was almost limp on top of Mark. She eased away from him and lay back on the bed, all of us looking at the pools of thick cum on her breasts and belly glistening in the light.

"I hope I'm going to get the same."

We all looked around at Rachel, aware of her for the first time in ages, all us thinking that she was still asleep. I don't know how long she'd been awake and watching, but a good few minutes judging by the glazed, lust filled look in her eyes, and how wet her fingers were as they rubbed gently along her pussy.

"I hope you boys are going to get it up again quickly for me," she added as she got up from the bed and crossed the room towards us, her hips swinging sensually.

We all took in the sight of nakedness, her beauty, her firm breasts and erect nipples, her naked pussy, her boy shimmering in the pale light. We automatically moved on the bed so that there was room for her to lie down beside Emma.

The atmosphere in the room was electric as he leant over and kissed Emma softly, their tongues moving slowly against each other, their lip barely touching. As they kissed, Rachel trailed a finger up Emma's belly to the pool of cum that had collected between her breasts. As there lips parted, she scooped some of the cum up onto the tip of her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..." was all she said, before scooping up some more and holding her finger out to Emma.

Emma sucked on Rachel's cum coated finger slowly, sensually, sighing as Rachel leant over her again and softly kissed one swollen nipple, and then the other. We all watched as she kissed softly over Emma's full breasts, her tongue and lips sweeping over her before sucking some more of our mixed cum into her mouth. Then she moved up to kiss Emma again, to share our cum with her as their tongues thrust into each others mouths.

Emma reached for Rachel, pulling her on top of her as they kissed. Rachel straddled Emma, their breasts squashed together, their pussy mounds grinding together. I stroked along the length of my rapidly hardening cock as I watched Rachel press her body hard downwards, her perfect ass clenching as she forced her pussy down onto Emma's.

By now, all four of us were getting hard again as we watched Emma and Rachel together. I moved forward first, reaching out to run my hand over Rachel's ass, my other hand still on my cock. I slipped a finger into the tight crack between her cheeks, rubbing lightly at her ass before tracing downwards to her pussy.