Group Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering what she wanted, Mark pulled Rachel away from Emma. They parted reluctantly, but as they separated the rest of us could see how they were covered in cum. Mark tried to ease Rachel onto her back, like he had Emma, but she shook her head and quickly straddled him, her ass in the air. His cock was waving about between his legs, but he quickly reached down and fed it into her pussy, both of them letting out deep sighs of pleasure as he entered her.

I knelt on the edge of the bed behind Rachel, and eased her cheeks apart, wanting her ass. Emma was beside me now, and leant over to kiss me, her tongue slipping easily into my mouth as she reached for my cock and guided me towards Rachel's waiting ass. But Rachel reached around and pushed my cock downwards, a muffled "No" escaping her lips, her mouth already full of Lee's cock as he knelt directly in front of her.

Rachel wiggled her pussy at me, and I realised what she wanted. She leant forward so that Mark's cock nearly came out of her. Emma pulled my cock towards Rachel, laying it alongside Mark's. I jumped as I felt the heat of him against me, his cock throbbing against mine. And then, gently and slowly, I fed my cock into Rachel's pussy alongside Mark, Emma's hand wrapped around both of us until we disappeared.

The sight of her pussy stretching around us, the tightness of her, the feel of another cock alongside mine, were all amazing. We fucked her slowly, easing our cocks into her in a steady rhythm. Lee was fucking her mouth slowly as well, his heavy balls hanging down for Mark to lick. Jack was kneeling beside Rachel, her hand moving steadily up and down his thick shaft.

Emma leant over and probed gently at Rachel's ass with her tongue, licking and fucking her with it while she reached under her to caress her full breasts and rock hard nipples.

Rachel was crying out all the time, sobbing and moaning as we all fucked her, as her body was wracked with pleasure, as we used her and she used us. Gradually our movements became harder and faster, deeper and more urgent. As orgasm after orgasm tore through her body, Rachel cried out, telling us to cum, to fill her body, for someone to fuck her ass.

This time there was no hesitation. I pulled my cock out of her cunt, leaving Mark to fuck her frantically, and drove my cock into her ass. Thankfully, Emma's tongue had already made her wet, and that – along with the sticky juices already spread over my cock – meant that my urgent plunge into her ass quickly left me buried up to my balls. I fucked her quickly, matching Mark's thrusts into her cunt, Lee's thrusts into her mouth, and Jack's thrusts through her hand.

Rachel screamed out as her body was wracked with pain and pleasure. We all cried out as we came, Mark and I deep inside her wanton body, Lee and Jack all over her face and breasts. Desperate for release, Emma pushed Lee to one side, and pushed her body onto Rachel's mouth, cumming almost immediately as Rachel plunged her tongue into Emma's hot pussy. We slumped together on the bed, exhausted, before gradually unravelling ourselves.

Later, I led Rachel to the bathroom, and ran a hot bath for us to share. I held her close, caressing her gently, before we washed each other. Afterwards, we found our clothes and dressed, leaving the others dozing on the various beds. I took Rachel back to her flat, staying the rest of the night with her, curled up in her single bed, holding each other,

I woke up early, but even so Rachel was up before me. I heard the shower running, and silently went through to the bathroom. I could see Rachel through the glass of the shower cubicle, her body glistening wet and gorgeous, the water cascading off her.

I opened the cubicle door, and squeezed in beside her, taking her into my arms. Her body was already slippery from the soap, and felt incredibly sensual against me. I ran my hands up and down her back, squeezing her bum when I reached there. She did the same to me, before turning around so that I could reach around and give her breasts a soapy wash. We washed each other gently, our hands slipping easily over each others bodies.

We rubbed each down with towels, before going back through to the bedroom. Rachel lay on the bed, and asked me to rub some baby oil into her back to help keep her skin moist. She lay on her front, and I sat over her thighs, my cock resting on her. I poured some oil onto my hands, and then reached up to her shoulders, smoothing the oil down to the base of her spine. I massaged the oil into her gently, my hands occasionally straying to her sides to caress her breasts.

After finishing her back, I moved to one side, and ran some oil up and down her legs. As I rubbed the oil into her smooth skin, my hands moved upwards towards her thighs. I sensed the change in Rachel's breathing as I slipped my hands between her thighs, close to her pussy. Her legs opened a little, but I moved my hands away, sliding them up to her bum.

I rubbed both cheeks, before sliding my hand between them, teasing her as I moved up and down, sometimes down to her pussy, sometimes not. I gently rubbed her tight little hole, before slipping my finger down to her pussy again. She arched her back as my fingers entered her, pushing her ass up, so that I could slip them deeper inside her.

She moved more rapidly, her back arching, fucking my fingers as they pumped in and out of her. She squeezed her cheeks together, intensifying her pleasure, as her breathing got more ragged. She cried out as she came, holding my hand inside her.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

I climbed on top of her, my cock rigid in front of her. She arched her back again, so that I could slip my cock between her thighs and into her hot, wet pussy. I held my cock deep inside her, savouring the sensations of her pussy holding me. I reached down and rubbed her bum again as I began to stroke my cock in and out of her body. I fucked her harder, her cries echoing around the room, and then held her tight as I came, as she came again, my cum pouring into her hot body.

Afterwards, Rachel dressed as I made us some coffee and toast. We ate quickly, before heading to my place so that I could get changed. Rachel watched me, but shook her head and pointed at her watch when I reached out to her.

We got to work just in time. For the first time, I wondered if the rest of them would be there for the second day of their course. I needn't have worried – they were all waiting for me, all of them looking as tired as I felt.

I looked around, suddenly feeling that something had changed – apart from us. It was the white board. The agenda for the day that I had so carefully written up had a bold line through it. Below it, someone had written:

"Same as yesterday..."

Underneath, someone else had added:

"... with any luck."

I looked around at my grinning students.

Now that sounded like a good idea!!