Growing Acceptance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again!" Mocha barked.

I lashed out with my left in a weaker strike. Shaking my head, I set my feet beneath me and tried again. A one-two combination with a right followed by a left.

"Once more!" She demanded.

I complied, throwing a looping punch to the side. Followed by a quick jab in the middle, just to be contrary.

I still owed her a little after the elbow during soccer, despite what I said to Lexi.

"Enough!"

I was breathing heavily despite the relatively short amount of time that'd passed, pleased that the sense of wrongness I'd felt at punching Lexi wasn't anywhere to be found when it came to Mocha.

Something about her gets my blood pumping. Like a rival or a competitor.

"You did good," she said after a few seconds. Readjusting her tank-top, she covered her skin and felt the areas I'd punched. "Now, are you ready to learn?"

"Yes," I responded, the blood surging through my veins.

"This will be the single most important lesson I'll teach you. Your first line of defense if anyone ever threatens you. Are you ready?"

I nodded sharply, hands at the ready.

"Okay, watch closely and try to hit me."

Treading forward, I raised a fist to strike out. Before I could hit her, Mocha spun and took off at a dead sprint, moving fifty feet or so away before slowing and spinning back to face Lexi and I.

"What are you waiting for? Try to hit me," she shouted in a teasing voice.

I blinked at her, confused by the events that'd just happened. Then it dawned on me and I began to laugh. Mocha joined in as she jogged back to where I stood.

She patted her thighs. "These will be your best weapon in keeping yourself safe. If you can outrun them, then they can't hurt you, no matter how strong they are or how well developed their technique."

"I didn't even think of that," Lexi said from the side.

"That's 'cause you're too used to thinking about handling things with your strength and your fists. She's not like that. She doesn't have that killer instinct inside her. If it came time to put someone down for good she would hesitate, considering the ramifications and empathizing. She doesn't have the necessary dissociation required to attack without regard, to consider the enemy an obstacle needing to be overcome."

As she spoke my frown grew more pronounced. It felt like I was being insulted about being soft.

"She's a better person in that regard. There's a reason we ended up on the employment paths we did," Mocha continued to speak with Lexi. Looking over to me, she rubbed at her neck and my anger melted at the sad smile on her face.

"You're right." Lexi appeared frustrated and annoyed with herself. "How could I not see that?"

"Too close. Can't see the sex through the pubes or whatnot."

Lexi snorted and the cloud of negativity that hovered around her dissipated. "Thanks for this. I appreciate it."

"No problem, I was kind of in-between assignments anyway and this keeps me from sitting on my ass and masturbating relentlessly."

This got everyone laughing.

Mocha turned her eyes on me again, her gaze logging my face, my tits, and my hips in turn. "Plus this might provide a little more mental fodder to help with that."

I blushed and played with a tress of my hair.

Why am I still surprised at the sexual openness in the succubi? You'd think I would've gotten used to it by now.

"Keep it in your pants." Lexi came to my defense, wrapping me up in her arms. "If she wants you she'll let you know."

"You scared?" Mocha asked.

She then went through a series of rather flattering poses that did a good job of showing off her muscles and drawing attention to her physique. And I would be lying if I said it didn't make my heart beat a little bit faster. And judging by the way Lexi lowered her eyes and smirked, she'd noticed. My blush deepened to a deep scarlet.

Belini would you be so kind as to strike me dead?

There was no convenient lightning bolt.

At least teleport me away from here? ... No? I swear gods these days have no mercy. Sheesh. You would think I'd get a little leeway, being her priestess and all.

Mocha, for her part, continued flexing and turning to show off different parts of her body. "Scared that once she sees my body up against yours she'll reconsider her choice?"

"What do you think?" Lexi asked, curling her body around mine and laying her chin on my shoulder. "You reconsidering your choices?"

Great, now I'm getting it from both sides. Well, two can play that game, lovely succubus of mine. Maybe then it'll teach her to mess with me.

I let my imagination run wild, stripping Mocha's clothes from her body and imagining those wonderful muscles splayed out beneath me, her skin a stark contrast to the white sheets. Lexi's sharp inhale informed me that my ploy had landed, her body accutely sensing my arousal.

"I don't know," I said, coyly biting my bottom lip. "She has a wonderful body and she's obviously proud of it." I broke free of Lexi's slack arms and sauntered over to the astonished looking Mocha. She froze in place, as if any movement might spook me and I'd go darting off. I worked my way around behind her, running my pointer finger along the taut curve of her shoulder. Stretching up on my tippy toes, I placed my chin along the junction of her shoulder and neck, mirroring Lexi's pose with a little extra bit of effort. "It may be a bit of fun." I'd expected to see Lexi staring back with a bit of lust and maybe a fair amount of jealousy.

What I saw was a heaping helping of naked arousal and eagerness. Her lips were parted so much I half expected her tongue to loll out to the floor like a cartoon.

I may have made a slight miscalculation.

"If you let me, I won't let you down. I will please you to the best of my ability," her voice was nearly raw with earnesty and yearning.

I backed away slowly, a little proud of myself that I could affect her like that, but was not willing to push my luck.

Learned that lesson last time.

Affecting a befuddled expression, I pressed my lower lip out coyly. "I thought we were just playing."

"We were," Lexi chuckled, shaking her head ruefully. "And it seems like you may have won our little game."

The sexual tension that hung heavy on the air lightened at the laughter the three of us shared.

"I don't know about you girls, but I find myself in need of a bit of exercise. Or a cold shower," Mocha muttered that last bit to herself but I was still close enough to hear. "Let's get to work." She said, starting off at an easy jog.

An easy jog for her the muscle-brained giant. It's something just shy of a sprint for me. Although, the view is pretty good from back here.

Lexi passed me with a slap to my behind, shooting me a wink before moving up to run next to Mocha.

Twice the view.

It wasn't long before my attitude would change and I lost the energy for frivolous admiration of the female form, once again regretting my earlier thoughts.

I wish for the blissful ignorance of not knowing what my body can do.

Flopping in the dirt, I struggled to breathe when Mocha called it a day after far too many miles.

"You did good. We'll get you where you want to be," Mocha praised, using the seemingly immaculate tank-top to mope away non-existent sweat from her brow.

Fuck you and the perfectly-muscled horse you rode in on.

"Same time tomorrow?" she continued, looking down at me.

I groaned and flipped her the bird until even that was too much work, my arm falling limp to the ground.

"Sure thing. See you then," Lexi replied for the both of us. She approached my still supine body as Mocha took off in her car. "How you doing, sport?"

"Hate you," I groused, but I accepted her offered hand to pull me up. My legs went full-on jello and I had to lean on her.

She kissed my cheek and scooped me up into a princess carry. "Thank you for doing this."

My pride wanted to object but my everything else was fully on board with the pampering. "Take me home and feed me and I'll consider forgiving you."

"Your wish is my command, lady of mine."

I wrinkled my nose at the appellation but it only made her smile grow.

"There might even be a foot massage for you later."

I let my head curl into her chest. "That sounds good. I do love you."

"Love you too," Lexi replied, whisking me away to the safety of our relatively free-of-running house.

Time passed and the three of us settled into a routine. For ten days, we sweated and worked together, drilling the defensive maneuvers until I could, and probably did, do them in my sleep. And running. A lot of running. Too much running. And then more running. Although, to Mocha's credit, I did get better at running. And it took an unfair amount of bargaining to get Lexi to make me an athletic bra that kept the girls from bouncing. And Lexi and Mocha both groused for days after she did. Spoiling their fun, as they put it.

As time passed, I found myself less and less intimidated by the easy physicality of the large succubus. Thus it was a surprise, but not an overly shocking one, when I opened my mouth and the following came out after the latest day of working out. "Do you want to come over for dinner?"

Mocha and Lexi both paused what they were doing and stared at me.

"What?" I asked. Wiping the sweat from my brow and draping a towel I'd taken to bringing to the workouts around my shoulders.

"I was... Under the impression that you did not particularly enjoy my presence."

"Why? Because you gave me a concussion when we were playing soccer?"

"... Yes?" She answered with uncertainty, like my question had been some sort of trap.

I chuckled a little. "I've had way worse than that in the past. One of my best friends in elementary school ran underneath me when I was going for a layup in basketball and I sprained my wrist. Pretty badly too. Within two days we were back to eating lunch together and playing video games like nothing had happened. Bottom line is, as long as you didn't do it on purpose, while I'm not happy about it, I'm also not going to hold a grudge over it."

"I've been open about my desire to sleep with you. I'd hardly risk that by purposefully injuring you."

"Then, I'll ask again, want to come over for dinner?"

This time Mocha smiled, her teeth brilliantly white against her skin tone. "I would love to."

I looked over to Lexi who was shaking her head with an amused smile.

"I've no problem with having her over."

"So it's decided. Do you have any preferences or allergies for food?"

"...You're going to cook for us?"

I arched a brow. "Is it that strange?"

"I know she's not going to cook anything." She pointed at Lexi. "For as long as I've known her she hasn't had the patience for anything more than boiling spaghetti. Or cooking up those nefts she catches. And I just... When someone looks the way you do, they..."

"Make certain assumptions," I finished dryly. "Like they can't cook and are spoiled?"

Mocha winced and began to protest. "That's not what I... Yeah. Kind of. Sorry."

I shook my finger at her accusingly. "Your poorly hidden attempts at flattery won't work. People only think that of people who are like, model gorgeous. Like Lexi." I whispered that last bit to myself and turned to head toward the car without waiting for a response.

"Does she... really not know?" Mocha asked Lexi.

"She's had to get used to a lot of things in a short amount of time. And I'm still working on it."

I decided to make a nice oven-roasted chicken recipe with a little bit of strained salad on the side. It turned out to be delicious and we as a group settled in to watch a simple comedy superhero flick and enjoy a bottle or two of wine. It was nice and it didn't feel weird to have Mocha in our home.

We should have people over more often. Turns out I like having people come over and share this house with us.

After the movie finished, we set Mocha up in the guest bedroom and headed to bed ourselves. We finished up with our nightly rituals and I climbed into bed, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. The moment my head hit the pillow, I noticed that Lexi hadn't gone to her side of the bed, instead choosing to hover over my side. And she had that glint in her eye that could only mean one thing.

"Nuh uh. I don't think so," I hissed, covering my naked chest with the comforter. As if that would dissuade her. "Lexi, we have a guest in our house," I tried again, using logic this time.

"You think I don't know that?" Lexi advanced with sure, confident steps, her tail swishing behind her like a cat's. "It'll be fine honey. She's safely settled into her room. There's nothing that says we can't have a little fun." She crawled on all fours onto the bed, attacking me from the side.

Taking her pillow, I interposed it between us and peeked out over the top. Unable to withstand the way she looked at me, I retreated, already considering giving in. She poked her head around the left side. But instead of going around or tearing the pillow away, she retreated. Only to repeat the process to the right. She kept alternating sides, cutely peering around the edges but never advancing.

Shit. She's using adorableness. How did she know that was one of my weaknesses?

Eventually, she bit the pillow with her teeth and I let her toss it to the side. Leaving nothing between us but a thin pair of cotton boxers.

"You win," I groaned, throwing my arms open for her.

But instead of jumping into them, she crossed hers over her chest and frowned. "If you're gonna be like that, I don't think I wanna."

I blinked at her in astonishment before I noticed the throbbing erection between her legs. "You- You- You tease!" I exclaimed louder than I would have wished. Throwing myself forward, I forced her onto her back.

"There she is, there's my girl." Wiggling her hips, Lexi attempted to align her cock with my pussy.

Wrapping my fist around it, I caught it before she could sink it home. "I don't think so. You've been naughty. And mean. And I think you deserve to be punished." Stretching out, I captured her tail just below the spade tip. "Very naughty." I rubbed it for emphasis, making sure she understood just how serious I was.

Lexi groaned as I brought the soft, pliable tail to my mouth, sucking on it lightly, getting it thoroughly lubricated with saliva for what was to come. Reversing my grip, I guided it down towards my nethers and it's inevitable destination. My pussy waited, glistening and swollen with my arousal. The snakelike appendage slithered into the warm den it was offered. My knees rubbed against her thighs, twisting involuntarily as I adjusted to my new occupant.

"You learned your lesson yet?" I teased, giving her cock a slow stroke.

Fluttering lips and a gaping mouth were her only responses.

"I guess you haven't." Leaning over, I captured a plump pink nipple in my mouth and set about lashing it with my tongue. Pinching it between my front teeth, I spoke around it, my words only slightly muffled by her breast. "Let me know when you do." Then, I slowly, oh so slowly, stroked her cock at a pace that would assuredly keep her from orgasming. All the while holding her tail hostage, allowing it to twist and wriggle inside me until I spilled my joy across her stomach. A generous pool of milky fluid that marked her in the oldest of ways mine.

"Please. Learned my lesson. Syd... Please," she whined.

I grinned at her. "Alright. I guess if you've learned your lesson." Spinning off her, I laid on my back.

After rising from her back, she surprised me by pressing down with her thumb on my mons, forcing my cock to spring from my flesh with a wet squelch. Climbing atop me, she skewered herself without delay. Her tail popped from my pussy, spreading my juices across the floor like oil from a flicked blade. Bouncing up and down on me, she began to stroke herself, curling over me like a possessive dragon covering its hoard. Riding me hard, she stroked her cock even harder, a vision of strength and beauty.

I was so enthralled by her, that I had totally forgotten my earlier reluctance. Specifically the reason for it. Thus I was completely astonished when the door to our bedroom poked open and Mocha peeked inside.

"I was wondering where the glasses for water were-" She fell silent as she absorbed the sight of Lexi and I copulating on the bed. For a couple of seconds, she said nothing as we stared at each other.

Lexi, who hadn't even noticed yet, pressed my cock firmly into her delicious pussy. The staring combined with the sex proved to be too much and I was unable to stop the echoing moan that issued from my mouth. Somehow, Mocha's presence elevated the experience.

The way she's looking at me with such obvious envy and desire...

Mocha, the considerate succubus that she was, turned to leave without saying another word. In the throes of sexual fulfillment, my inhibitions were lowered enough that my thoughts were on one thing, and one thing only: What do I need to do to feel the best?

Thus I surprised everyone, including myself, when I opened my mouth and said a single word. "Wait."

Mocha's eyes widened in my profile view and she fell impossibly, inhumanly, still, as if the act of moving might shatter the moment.

Lexi also halted, but it was a more normal freeze, her body continuing to sway a bit over me. She was waiting to see what I wanted to say, no judgement in her expression.

I bit my lip, uncertainty overcoming me for a moment. Then my body took control, taking up the slack left by my partner's lack of motion, pressing up into her with my cock. It was enough to let me get the words out. "You can stay... If you want."

Mocha blinked, taking time, allowing what I said to sink in. Then she moved with decisive purpose. Three quick strides took her to the love seat in the corner. Once there she swiftly pulled her shorts and plain panties to her feet, revealing her glistening pussy. The arms of the chair depressed under her feet as she drew her knees up high. Her lips parted, mouth opening as her eyes lidded with desire, already running her fingers across the surface of her slick flower, teasing the folds of her vulva.

And those eyes, I can fucking feel them like caresses against my back.

"Unngh," I moaned my back arching off the bed as Lexi began bucking around my cock again.

Lexi directed my hands to her tits, drawing my attention back to her face. Her expression indicated that she'd noticed the presence of her friend.

Oh no. What's she gonna think-

"Love you," she crooned around her labored breathing. "Love you so much." The stroking of her cock had reached a furious pace, the red swollen helmet almost angry that it hadn't been able to loose it's payload yet.

I believed her. I finally believed her when she said she didn't care who she shared me with, as long as she remained in my heart.

"Love... you... too," I grunted. My heels scrabbled across the mattress in an attempt to push as deeply into her as possible, an involuntary instinct to bury my seed as far as I could. My orgasm crested across my nerves and my fingers mauled Lexi's breasts. My partner ground into me. Her abs flexed once, twice, before finding her own satisfaction. White cum spilled across my stomach and the bottom of my tits, glazing them in a swiftly cooling coating.

Her eyes blinked slowly and her lips curled into a grin. "There, now we're even."

Then a sound came from the corner of the room. My eyes widened and I watched out the corner of my eyes as Mocha gushed around her fingers to soak into the creamy brown leather. Her thighs quivered, and in the waves of my own sexual repleteness, I felt good about allowing her to stay.