Growing Anticipation 03

Story Info
The Story Continues.
2.8k words
4.21
66.9k
54
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story picks up after the end of Growing Anticipation-continued. It has the same themes as the previous stories. Credit goes to authors HugeErectson and Peaceender for their respective parts. I wrote to the previous authors to ask if they didn't care if I wrote another chapter and received no response. So here is part three of the Growing Anticipation saga. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

*All characters are over eighteen

Wow, what a summer. Where to begin. After our vacation my sister returned to art school and mom and I went back home in the city. With everything that happened over the summer I didn't even think to enroll in a university, all my time was spent at home. Work was going great for mom, she received several promotions and was able to do most of her work from her home office, she only had to go in to the office for board meetings once a month. It was around November that she received word that the company was being sold.

The corporation that bought her company agreed to pay upper management a hefty amount and gave them the option to either keep working or leave with benefits. Since she had received those promotions she was in that category. The payout amounted to several million dollars! We didn't have to worry about money anymore. To add icing to the cake, she can continue her work as a consultant. She doesn't have to work more than a few days a month, leaving more time at home.

After the new year we set out to find our dream home. We found one out in the country. It had everything we could need, a pool, lots of land with a pond, plenty of rooms and even a sauna among other things. The closest neighbors were two miles down the road, out of site and out of mind. We don't have to run to town for food either, thanks to Amazon's food delivery we don't have to leave the house if we don't want to. With the help of a financial planner we can live off the interest from the buyout. It looks like mom's huge breasts payed off.

Speaking of huge breasts. Mom's were still giant after our use of the growth pills. She doesn't need to keep taking them, but we still add the pills to her milk. I, on the other hand, must keep taking mine to keep my libido up. I don't mind though, they make me feel energized and it would be a shame if I had a two-foot pole that didn't work.

The three of us were worried towards the end of the past summer, both started to look pregnant. They took several tests, and all turned out negative. I emailed the company that made our pills and they explained that in their tests if a man and woman were using the pills at the same time then the increased fertility side effects cancelled themselves out. They tried to explain in more scientific detail, but it was way over my head. So, I asked them why they appeared to be pregnant. They explained that their bodies weren't used to processing that much semen. I was basically overfilling them. The company stated that in time their bodies will adapt to handle the excess amounts. They were correct, now it only takes a day or too for the bloating to subside.

After we moved into the new house we wasted no time in christening each room. Luckily there is no carpet in any of the rooms, it makes it so much easier to clean up the extra cum off the floor. Once a week, usually on Sundays we take extra time to clean the walls of my spunk. Even with all that effort to clean we still find semen, once mom opened one of the kitchen cabinets to find a spider web of sticky cum trying to keep it shut. The ceilings are the most annoying to clean, the spot above the couch in the downstairs living room especially.

One of my mother's favorite things lately has been what she calls her "Whale Call", sperm whale to be precise. During the evenings we will be downstairs on the couch watching T.V. She then reaches over and starts to play with my cock. Very quickly I am now sitting there with my two-foot rod pointing right at the ceiling. She reaches over and with both hands begins pumping. Thanks to the pills this will be the fifth time today that I will blow my load, but she can never get enough. It doesn't take me long before I release. I close my eyes as I shoot rope after rope of thick cum. It splatters on the ceiling and drips down on us. I sit there in ecstasy as my mother smiles and goes back to watching the show. The accumulated cum stain is still visible even after we clean.

Life was going great for a few months. The weather was turning nice again and soon we could make use of the pool in the backyard. I was also excited to fish out of the pond, I do enjoy the outdoors even though it has been harder to comfortable get around in real clothes. Yes, everything was perfect until one day. I had noticed over the past couple weeks that I was taking longer to cum and sometimes I didn't get hard as fast. Most days now I didn't even wake up with morning wood. I at first thought that I was just exhausted, constant sex would to that to anyone I believed.

That belief would be shattered one morning. I was sitting at the kitchen island reading the paper. Mom was making herself a bowl of cereal. She took the jug of "milk" out of the refrigerator and noticed it was empty. She sat it down on the counter and said, "I think it's time for a refill". My cock twitched as she said that. I stood up and dropped my sweat pants. My half erect cock sprung out. She was going through so much "milk" that we made a funnel with an adapter that sealed around the top of the carton. I reached into the bottom cabinet of the island to retrieve it.

My mom took off her sweat shirt, her massive breasts jiggling as she placed the funnel on the carton. She took my hands with hers and placed them on her tits. She started squeezing and kneading her tits with my hands. I was hard in no time. "Looks like my milk man is ready" she said. She left my hands on her chest and started pumping my shaft. This went on for a few minutes, longer than usual I thought, before I was ready. I let go of her breasts and grabbed the jug. I maneuvered the funnel over my cock head, it fit perfectly to create a seal, so nothing was wasted. Mom began to pump faster, and I came. Ropes of cum shot into the funnel and began to fill the milk jug.

I was speechless by what I saw. Normally I would either fill the whole thing or it would be overflowing. This time it was barely half full! "Well that's strange" my mom said looking at the jug confused. "Something's wrong" I said. I ran out of the room and upstairs to our bathroom. I locked the door and, in a panic, began to look for the measuring tape in the drawer. *knock knock* "Honey is everything ok?" mom had followed me upstairs. I finally found the tape and started playing with myself. "Come on, get hard" I hissed under my breath. It took several minutes of stroking for my dick to stiffen to its full size.

I opened the bathroom door to find my mother standing there with a worried look on her face "What's wrong honey?" I held up the tape, my fingers holding the line I just measured. "Twenty-two inches mom! Somethings wrong, I haven't been cumming as much lately, I thought maybe I was going to much but now I know something is wrong. I've been taking the pills everyday and now look, I'm two inches smaller!" I cried in a panic. She calmly placed her hands on my shoulders and said, "It's going to be ok, how about you email the company and tell them, they should have a solution" She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I felt a lot better, it took me a second to realize that she was holding two of my pills in her hand "Don't forget these" She said.

We took a break from fucking after that morning. I immediately emailed the company and it took two agonizing days to reply. They believed that since my growth was beyond any of their laboratory tests that the normal pills I was taking weren't enough to keep up with my libido and size. They believed that my body was reverting to a more manageable size. Manageable size? I didn't want to be a "manageable" size, I had taken pride in being the biggest, and I didn't want to lose that. I asked If there was anything they could do to keep me the same. Another day passed waiting on an answer.

This next email didn't come from the customer service department. No, this came from someone claiming to be head of the R&D department, the lead scientist. He told me there was new experimental drug. More powerful than the one before. They didn't yet know what the effects would be on someone who already reached the maximum limit from the other pills. I practically begged the man to let me try some. Several faxes and signatures later I was officially inducted into the clinical trial. I was to record all effects of the new pills and check in once a week. I did have to wait a week for the new bottle to arrive in the mail.

Finally, the day was here. I waited for the UPS guy to drive off before I grabbed the box off the porch. Mom was on a conference call in the downstairs office, so I hurried upstairs to our bedroom with my prize. Opening the box, I looked at the bottle within, no label but it did come with a log book and a pamphlet with the dose instructions. "Take only one every 24 hours" I read aloud. "WARNING, DUE TO EXPERIMENTAL NATURE, ADHERE TO RECOMMENDED DOSE!" I better not over do it, not until I know what it will do.

Opening the bottle, I poured one pill into my hand, it was smaller than the other pills, with a glass of water I gulped it down. I sat on the bed for about twenty minutes, "nothing yet, this better not be a placebo..." I suddenly felt dizzy, and hot, hot. Sweat broke out on my forehead and the world got dizzy and went black.

I awoke, still on the bed a few hours later, I slowly sat up. To my surprise I didn't feel sick at all. Maybe my body had an initial first reaction to the new pill. I stood up, I felt refreshed, I dropped my sweats, yup still big. Suddenly, the A/C kicked on and I felt the cool air on my cock from the vent on the floor. My cock started to harden, it felt more sensitive than before, I need to remember to log that down. My dick stiffened to its full size, I could almost see it throbbing, I certainly could feel it. I took a few steps towards the bathroom door, my balls felt heavier. I cupped them in my hand, they felt bigger too. I measured my tool again. To my relief, and happiness, I was back at 24 inches. I should log that to, I grew two inches in a few hours back to my previous size.

My first thought was to find my mom. I had to tell her the great news. I walked downstairs, cock leading the way. I noticed that since it got hard it felt harder than ever before. It wasn't even trying to go down either. I looked at the clock, hmm, 4'oclock. That is normally when she does hot yoga in the sauna room. The glass door was foggy with steam, and I could hear music from inside. "Just like always" I said with a little more bravado.

I opened the door slowly, trying to be as quiet as possible. There she was, lying on her back, she must be taking a rest between positions. She had on grey yoga pants and a simple black sports bra that barely contained her massive tits. The bra gave her a cavernous cleavage that glistened with sweat. My cock twitched at the site, precum already seeping out. She heard the click of the door latch and tilted her head up towards me. Without saying a word, she pointed at me, gesturing me to come over. She had an eager grin and bit her bottom lip as I stepped over and dropped to my knees.

Her face was right below the base of my shaft, she leaned up and began to kiss and suck on my engorged ball sack. I eased down and let them rest fully on her face. Still sucking, she reached up and began to play with my dick. She started slow stroking it and with one hand she cupped the head. To her surprise and mine, her hand was full of pre-cum. I don't think there ever was that much before. Releasing my nut from her mouth, she brought her full hand up and slurped down the semen. Taking my cock in hand she guided it towards her mouth. I had to scoot backwards to make way for my massive cock. Opening wide she slowly slid my cock head into her mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet, my cock filled her mouth and she slowly began to inch it down her throat.

I slowly kept sliding my cock down her throat, a visible bulge was apparent the more I slid in. I began to speed up, she had taken about eight inches of my massive tool in her throat. She wrapped her hands around the remaining shaft and began to pump and churn her hands as I fucked her throat. It only took a minute before I was ready to blow my load. My massive shaft swelled up inside my mother's throat, it felt like a big load, so I made sure to warn her.

"I'M CUMMING!" was all I could say as I blasted molten semen down her throat and into her belly. My mother tried to keep up with the flow, swallowing as much as she could, but soon she was pushing on my legs trying to back my cock out as semen began to back up and out of her mouth. I pulled my cock out and it spurted a couple more ropes of cum directly into her cleavage. Finally, my orgasm came to an end and I sat down, we both took several minutes to catch our breaths.

I helped clean my mother up and we went about the rest of the day. These new pills were great! I hadn't had an orgasm that good for a long time. It was in the evening, mom had finished dinner, spaghetti and meat sauce, she opened the cabinet and got out an empty milk carton. "Would my big strong milkman help a lady out?" she asked me. "What about the nearly full one in the fridge?" I replied. "I like it fresh" she said with a wink. She didn't have to tell me twice and I got the funnel out. In no time at all I was filling the empty carton, to my delight, this time it was full. Things were looking better already. After dinner my mother went to her office, leaving me with the dishes. After cleaning up I went to mom's medicine cabinet to get her pills. Her breasts had finished growing months ago, but she still took them for the lactation effect. I ground up four pills and poured them into the fresh carton of "milk". A quick shake and I returned it to the fridge.

Mom walked into the kitchen with great news; my sister was coming home in three days for her school break. We had her bedroom ready, so there was no need for a ride in the van this time. I decided that I should get her something for finishing the semester. It didn't take me long to think of it. I decided to save my loads for the next three days, it has been months since we last fucked and I wanted her to get the most out of it.

The next three days couldn't come fast enough.