Growing Anticipation 06

Story Info
Your growth, along with Tina and Rachel's continues.
3.7k words
4.45
26.5k
23

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The saga continues. Apologies for the delay, work has been hectic these last couple months and motivation to write has been difficult to muster. This chapter is a little shorter than the last one, but I hope you enjoy it, nonetheless.

As I said with all the others, this is my continuation of this story, the first two chapters were written by Hugeerectson and peaceender. As always, I suggest you read all the previous chapters to catch up before reading. Anyways, enjoy!

All characters are over 18

The first time the three of us had sex together was a little... awkward. Maneuvering with as big of a cock as mine around Tina and Rachel was difficult at first. Our first night ended with both of their bellies filled with cum

Sunday morning came and I awoke as I normally did. I went to the bathroom to relieve

my morning erection, but before I could the girls burst into the room. To my surprise they asked me to hold off on masturbating for a while. They were curious to know how big a load I would have with my combined growth pills.

I knew it would be a challenge, even more challenging than before, but I acquiesced to their request. The first couple days weren't so bad, but by Wednesday I decided to go without any sort of clothing. My spontaneous erections were becoming quite frequent.

I was awoken with a startle on Thursday when Rachel barged into my room with a cold compress. Before I could react, she placed it on my morning erection. I nearly fell out of my bed at the sudden shock from cold on my naked body. Rachel just laughed as she held it in place and watched my hard cock soften.

"How about a little warning next time?" I asked. She was more considerate the next morning when she gently shook me awake before icing over my crotch.

When Saturday came, I wasn't sure if I could hold out anymore. My penis was still growing, it had reached twenty-eight inches long and was as wide as a can of soda. I was worried that it would be too big to have sex, but Tina and Rachel showed me the huge dildos they had bought to practice on, and every night I could hear them two using them.

I didn't notice any adverse effects from using the new growth pills combined with the old. I didn't count the fact that my balls had grown to the size of softballs adverse, though it was very hard to walk. Hey, Tina wanted to see how much cum my sperm factories could make after a week and by the looks of it I might be able to fill a bathtub.

I wasn't the only one growing though, Tina had grown a massive pair of tits, I think they were bigger than mom's now. She was still taking more than the maximum recommended dosage, if she kept that up her breasts were going to grow down past her navel by next week. Another unforeseen problem my sister had was the amount of lactation she was experiencing. She had purchased a breast pump, but even pumping twice a day wasn't enough to keep pace.

Rachel also continued to take the maximum dose of pills and her butt was ballooning outward as well. Every night Tina and Rachel would purposely tease me by measuring each other's growth in front of me. Tina had reached H-cup size by Friday, and Rachel's ass looked like she had inflated a balloon for each cheek in her yoga pants. How she fit into those pants I couldn't figure out.

On Saturday morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. I ran cold water from the shower to lower my erection before heading downstairs. Rachel was sitting at the kitchen bar, Tina making three plates of bacon, eggs and toast. "Good morning! I made us breakfast; would you like some?" Tina asked.

"Sure" I replied. I pulled up a barstool next to Rachel, she was wearing only a pink thong and black camisole. Her ass had grown so much that when sitting on the stool the top was completely covered and hidden from view. Her thighs, once toned and firm, were now thunderous masses of flesh. Rachel's hips had widened obscenely as well. Combined with her thin waist her body resembled an exaggerated pear. I felt my cock begin to rapidly swell, this was nearly unbearable. The effects of my enhanced pills and the two girls deliberate teasing over this week was too much, I was trying my best to keep my composure.

"Hey sis, could you get me an ice pack?" I asked hesitantly, trying to keep my erection from growing to full size.

"Here you go bro!" Tina said. She slid the ice pack across the counter, I snatched it up and placed the cold surface on my genitals. The swelling began to subside, but this was only a temporary solution, I needed relief.

Tina placed a glass of milk next to my plate. I held the lip just under my nose, checking to make sure it wasn't from the jug full of my semen. It smelled like milk, but...different somehow. "Where did you buy this milk from?" I asked.

"I didn't, it's homemade" Tina hefted one of her huge tits, milk was already starting to soak through her shirt. I quickly put the ice pack back on my crotch.

"Tina, do you think it's a good idea for me to drink your breastmilk? I'm already on experimental pills and you have been taking more growth pills than recommended.

"So what? We have been drinking your super sperm out of this jug for weeks, what's my milk going to do?" Tina replied while shaking the milk jug.

"Maybe it will make you grow faster!" Rachel exclaimed. Rachel and I have spent a lot of time together this past week, one thing I haven't learned yet is the limit of her desire for the size of my cock.

"If this thing keeps growing, I'll be measuring with a yard stick before too long" I answered. Rachel visibly squirmed in her seat, just mentioning my size turned her on. The ice pack stayed firmly in place at that thought also.

"Just drink it, you'll be fine" Tina said while taking her seat on the other side of Rachel. If I know anything about Tina, I would bet that she spiked her breastmilk milk jug with more of my pills. With a sigh I slowly lifted the glass to my lips and took a couple sips. Not bad tasting, it had a different taste for sure, but it wasn't terrible.

The rest of the day was uneventful, Tina and Rachel left for a while and came back around dinner. It was late in the evening when I heard a commotion upstairs, so I went to investigate. Out in the hall I could hear moaning from inside, I slowly opened the door. I never felt my cock harden so quickly before.

On the bed Tina was on her back, head on the foot diagonally across the mattress. Rachel was on top, facing the opposite direction. Each had their faces buried in the others pussy. Rachel looked over at me, "It's about time you showed up!". Tina mumbled something, but I couldn't understand since her face was buried between Rachel's thighs.

I walked over to Rachel, she sat up to meet me, practically smothering Tina with her giant ass. She leaned in and began kissing the base of my penis. With me still standing and the massive size all she could reach was mid-way up the shaft. I ran my fingers through her hair as she then began to fondle my enlarged balls. I took a step back and lowered my cock head to her lips, opened her mouth and began to lick all around the tip and head. Rachel held out her tongue, she had enough pre cum in her mouth to equal a normal amount of ejaculate.

I sat on the bed, in front of Rachel and between Tina's feet. I started kissing down the side of her neck, and down her chest to her chest. Rachel's tits had grown larger this last week from drinking from the same 'milk' carton as Tina. They hadn't ballooned out like Tina's but her still at a large D cup. I sank my face into her tit while I squeezed the other with my right hand. With my left hand I reached down and began to play with Tina's wet pussy, I could hear her muffled moans from underneath Rachel.

Since I was leaning over my enlarged cock was resting on Rachel's shoulder, she began to stroke and lick as much as she could reach. This went on for several minutes before Rachel gently pushed my head off her tit. I stood back up next to the bed, Rachel took ahold of my cock and lowered it back towards her mouth.

Rachel stretched her mouth wide open and began to blow me. It took most of my willpower not to blow my massive load down her throat as her head inched further and further down. To my surprise Rachel then backed off, she must have felt my impending explosion.

"Let's not get to hasty" she teased. "There's some lube on the dresser, I think you know where I want you to put that monster" Rachel leaned forward, back on her hands and knees. Tina gasped for air, her fingers now playing with Rachel's pussy.

"Don't keep her waiting, she's been waiting for this all week" Tina said. I grabbed to bottle of lube and carefully, but generously, applied it to my cock. Tina reached up and grabbed two handfuls of jiggling flesh that was Rachel's ass and spread her cheeks. I poured a generous amount of lube into my hand.

Rachel moaned and squirmed as I rubbed the lube around her waiting hole. I stepped back and lowered my massive penis towards her. "A little help sis?" I asked. It was difficult to keep my cock on target, it kept wanting to rise back up. Tina grabbed right underneath my cock head and guided me in.

I gently inserted the tip, it was tight, but not as tight as I was expecting. Rachel must have been preparing for tonight over the past week.

"Oh God you're huge! Keep going, just be gentle" Rachel said between moans. Tina's eyes widened as I inched more and more of my member into Rachel's ass. Her face was mere inches away as I stretched out Rachel's hole. I pushed more and more inside.

"Right there! I don't think I can take any more!" Rachel cried. By my estimate there were at least twelve inches in, maybe a couple more. I grabbed ahold of her hips and began to slowly thrust in and out. Tina, whose face was directly below my cock, picked up the lube bottle and added more to my shaft during my thrusting.

I increased the pace. I was trying to be gentle but after a week of not getting off I couldn't help but go fast. Rachel didn't say a word about it being too rough, if anything her moans increased in volume. "Jesus! It feels like your dick is in my chest! Rachel cried. I looked down, even when pushed in as far as she could handle there was still over twelve inches separating our bodies.

If only I could bury my cock all the way up to her giant ass, these thoughts nearly sent me over the edge. I held off, wanting her to finish first. Tina resumed eating Rachel's pussy, occasionally kissing and licking the underside of my penis.

"I'm cumming!" Rachel screamed. I felt my mind go blank as my cock erupted with my own Earth-shattering orgasm. I felt massive ropes of cum blast into Rachel's insides as I tried to keep thrusting. Tina, realizing that I was struggling to do both, reached up and began pumping my cock.

My orgasm, that was beginning to subside, started to build again. It was a new sensation for me. It is hard to describe, I was still cumming, but another orgasm was building simultaneously.

"Oh fuck! I yelled as I came a second time. This orgasm wasn't as powerful as the first, but it still felt bigger than average. When it finally ended, I felt as if I came for a solid five minutes straight. My cock began to soften so I slowly began to pull it out of Rachel's asshole.

When finally, free I slinked down onto the floor, my body tired and spent. Semen began to ooze out of Rachel's gaping hole and ran down her pussy and thighs. Rachel rolled over onto her side while Tina sat next to me.

I must have passed out. I awoke still on the floor, this time a pillow was under my head. My body was sore all over, I can't be certain if it was because of the sex or from the floor, either way it was a struggle to stand up at first. Rachel was asleep on the bed, the blanket that covered her was only half on, exposing her ass to the open air. I looked and noticed a bright purple plug firmly wedged in her anus. I covered the rest of her with the blanket and left the room.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. It was half past midnight. I could hear the tv on in the living room. I walked into my sister on the couch, she was naked except for a pair of black panties. My cock began to fill at the sight of her massive tits. Each had grown so large they were nearly as big as her head. She smiled at me as I walked around to the back side of the couch. I placed my hands on her shoulders and began to kiss her neck.

Her breathing intensified as I nibbled on her ear lobe. Tina grabbed my hands and brought them down to her tits. I decided to use both hands on one breast at a time, they were so big and heavy, I couldn't get enough. I lifted her breast towards my mouth. Tina squirmed and moaned and breathed heavily in my ear as I sucked greedily from her engorged nipple. Tina grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down further, I was worried that I would lose my balance and topple over the back of the couch.

After some resistance she let go and I continued to bury my face and hands into her breast. Tina looked up; my rock-hard erection towered over both of us. I was over and to the side a bit to make room for it, as I mentioned before, sometimes being this large can be an inconvenience. Tina reached one hand up and began to stroke my cock, she could only reach up about midway. The other hand slipped under her panties. Her moans and movements increased, precum leaked from the tip of my cock and ran down my shaft as well. Soon her hand was full of it and being used to lubricate my shaft.

The increased lactation effect from overdosing on so many growth pills was also apparent, Tina's monstrous mammary filled my mouth with every few sucks. I drank as much down as I could. There was too much for me to handle and streams began to flow down into her crotch and all over her hand that was busy fingering herself. A large stream was flowing from her free breast as well, a pool of milk began to form on the couch cushion.

I switched breasts. Tina began to play with her pussy with both hands now. This went on for several minutes. My stomach was really getting full, so I let go and stood up. The stiffness I felt before was gone now, that or I was to horny to notice. Tina rolled over onto her right side and slide off her panties. She laid her head on the arm rest as I moved to the front of the couch. She lifted her left leg, placing her foot on the top of the couch, her right foot on the floor.

She bit her lip and slowly rubbed her clit as I got myself situated at her feet. I picked up her left foot and kissed her toes slightly. "Hey that tickles! Now quit teasing and fuck me" She said. I reached out and lowered my cock halfway, Tina grabbed it and lowered my cockhead right at her pussy. Her lips were a tight squeeze and as per usual I gently slid inch by inch inside of her.

Tina was more seasoned to my massive size than Rachel, she urged me to go faster and harder right away. Twice my cock slipped out and she had to guide me in again. After a few minutes we had found our rhythm. I was half sitting, half standing, I had my right knee on the couch, left leg straight to the floor. I held her left foot in my hand for leverage and balance.

We fucked for several minutes, I can't be certain for how long exactly, but the large amount of breastmilk in my stomach helped distract me enough so I didn't cum to soon. I took a moment to look down at Tina, her eyes were closed, hair splayed back behind her head, one hand also behind her head. The other squeezing her enlarged right breast as milk flowed freely.

As I looked further down a thought crept into my mind. A moment of self-doubt, a thought of why I would do this to myself. It was clear that my growth was the most extreme out of any other guys that have used the pills, even before using the experimental type. There was no way to have a normal life, it would be difficult to go out in public and there was no going off the pills without tremendous side effects. There was nearly two feet of separation between us, why have a twenty-eight-inch-long penis when an eight inch would suffice?

These thoughts quickly vanished as I looked at my sister again. Her moans of pure ecstasy brought me out of my funk. Tina and our mother had practically encouraged me to keep taking the pills. They didn't think I was a freak of nature, they loved it. And now I had Rachel actively hoping that I would keep growing. The fact that they themselves also changed their bodies was also helpful. Mom and Tina with their enlarged breasts, and Rachel with that massive booty.

Fuck it. Who cares? It's my body, and it feels good to be huge. All inconveniences included. My wandering mind was brought back to reality. Tina's voice became hoarse as her pussy locked on to my cock. Her toes curled in my hand and she arched her back as she came. I couldn't hold back either as my penis blasted her pussy with a powerful orgasm.

I could feel the massive ropes of cum flood her insides, I kept thrusting, trying to get all the pent up cum out. Not surprisingly Tina's pussy was quickly filled, and the excess flooded out around my cock and onto the couch. I pulled out and blasted several ropes on her stomach and tits. This was the most I've cum so far, and I wasn't done yet.

The spurts started to subside, but I felt like I had more. Tina had begun to rub her body, mixing her milk and my semen, as she came down from her own orgasm. Meanwhile, I started slowly jacking off my cock. Tina opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, she grabbed my cock head and guided it above her gaping maw. I stopped stroking as she began to churn with both hands' right underneath the head.

I shuddered as more globs of cum seeped out and oozed into my sister's mouth. Tina tried to swallow as much as possible still, several globs missed and ran down her chin and neck and mixed with the milk and semen chowder that covered her tits and chest. When my penis was completely spent, I sat at the end of the couch, it was the first time in a week that I felt fully relaxed. Tina and I sat in silence as we came down from our sex high. Tina just lied in the pool of milk and cum, nearly coated completely from head to toe.

"Holy shit Tina! You look like twenty different guys jerked off on you!" Rachel exclaimed. Rachel waddled into the living room, she rounded the couch and it was our turn to be surprised. Rachel's belly looked full enough to pass as pregnant. How much did I cum in these last few hours? "I would sit, but someone stuck a plug in my ass" Rachel said towards my sister.

"Hey! You were leaking all over the mattress and I forgot to put the cover on under the sheets!" Tina shot back. Rachel just scowled at her in return. She looked over at me now. "I can't believe you filled her up that much and then you frosted me like a cinnamon roll!" Tina said.

"I guess this is how much I can cum after a week." I said. I got up and fetched some towels from the kitchen. I tossed one to Tina and held out another for Rachel.

"You two have fun, I'm going to sit in the shower and... drain myself." She said. I helped Tina wipe off and she went to shower also. I went to my room, took my pill for the day, and passed out on my bed.

The next day, I awoke to a text. "Hey bro, we cleaned up the couch, gonna go to Rachel's and help her pack her things. I talked to mom this morning and she's cool with her moving into the extra room.

There was another one she sent right after. "Oh, also mom is coming home tomorrow FYI."