Growing In Japan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the kitchen, where my mother was making breakfast. Strangely, I didn't feel that hungry; it seems that my mother's cum was enough to sustain me for a while. I said good morning and sat on the floor, the crushed table swept out to the back of the house.

"Good morning, Sato. It seems that we've turned back to normal for the day." She was in one of her old kimonos, her hair was shorter again, but she was still gorgeous. "I wonder if we wore out the sexual energy yesterday, or something like that."

"No, it's not that. I just prayed to the shrine god. Our bodies are back to normal for now." I really did want to explain the oppahana to her, but she might be pissed that I used it on her.

"Well, honestly, I sort of miss it," she said. She sat across from me on the floor, twirling a bit of her hair with one of her fingers, looking wistful. "I liked how big my breasts were, and I really liked how big your cock was." She had LIKED it? This was fantastic news! "Speaking of which, is it hard? You need me to help you with it this morning?"

"Maybe after breakfast," I said. Now I didn't feel uncomfortable telling her about the plant. As we ate breakfast, I told her everything the village elder told me about oppahana, and the dosage change I had made two days ago. She nodded and listened silently while we ate and I talked. "I'm sorry I put you through this, mom," I said, "I didn't know it would have such a big effect as it did."

She stared at me again, as she had the morning she first changed. Then, she slid over to me and hugged me closely. "I love you, baby. Thank you so much for this. You could've picked any other woman in the village. And you picked me. Thank you." She kissed me on the lips, fiercely, and held me close. "Now, do you need me to take care of your penis? Is it hard for your mom? Don't worry about anything, baby, and let me take care of you."

We fucked liked rabbits for the rest of the day. We decided that we would absolve from the oppahana tea for a while; we would only use it for special occasions. We didn't bother cleaning the house, since it would get dirty again, anyway.