Growing In Japan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Upwind
Upwind
67 Followers

Once they stepped off, I grabbed the cart's handles and pushed it far away, outside of the square and a bit of the ways down the road towards our home. With a hundred cups (forty glasses now), and Mikao matching my mom in size and lust (just as I had prayed), there was a good chance that the town square would be demolished. I just hoped the townspeople had the sense to get out of the way! I began shooting precum, thinking of all the growing that would be happening today, and wanted to just lay down and jerk off. But I had two beautiful women waiting for me! I ran back, cock swaying, precum flying all over the people I passed by.

When I came back, I saw my mom and Mikao sitting very close together. As in, Mikao was in my mom's lap and had her legs around her, both rubbing each other's pussies, Mikao's breasts squishing against my mom's face, and my mom's trapped between Mikao's bust and her own crossed legs. They were each very vocal about how much they were enjoying each other, and I stood directly over them and jacked off, my cock dripping precum onto their heads, down their backs, and all over Mikao's tits. The three of us came together, and I took a step back and pointed my bursting cock down, watching my seed inunduate the two women. My penis starting growing, too, and the head surged forward and pushed into my mom's face. Unfortunately, the strength of my ejaculations was too strong, and my mom was knocked down, pulling Mikao with her.

The two lay on the ground and grew. They were forced further and further apart as their tits expanded, until they were only touching by their breasts. Mikao's hair, ass, and hips, and waist changed as well, though there wouldn't be many more adjustments until her waist couldn't shrink any further, or her hips couldn't grow any wider. Their cum sprayed out, coating their thighs thickly, and creating a great big puddle on the ground. The puddle kept splashing about as they kicked their feet in joy and pleasure. I continued to blast them with cum, coating their bodies and mixing into the growing pile on the ground.

When we all finished, I reached my hands down between each of their legs, let them be soaked in their juices, and brought them back up. I sampled my mom first, licking each finger, delighting in the sweet, invigorating taste. And then I licked Mikao's cum.

Just a little lick, and I started immediately spraying precum. Whatever thoughts I had earlier were obliterated in the pleasure. How had my mom ate her out without dying from orgasmic joy? I finished licking it all off my hand, and then I reached down, pried Mikao's legs open, and slurped up as much cum as I could. I started cumming again, and began to paint the women in cum, though they already had a thick layer they were busy devouring. I felt like I could stay awake for three days straight and cum for half an hour without a break.

I finally came down from the intense orgasm. Mikao and my mom were scraping cum off each other and licking each other, trying to eat as much of my sperm as they could. A small crowd of people were watching, and two men and a woman were masturbating at the sight. I went over to the tea pot and glasses and poured myself a few glasses full. I drank three more, so now I had drank ten cup's worth. I went back to my mom and Mikao, who were still cleaning up. "How many glasses did you drink?" I asked.

My mom sucked some cum off Mikao's massive tit, making Mikao groan with pleasure, and turned to me. "Two. That's five cups." Mikao went ahead and sucked my mom's tit, and my mom grabbed Mikao's head and held it there, gasping. "Mmmm, could you bring theeaaAHH! The glass, over here? With, uuuhh, tea, please." Mikao moved along my mom's breasts, slurping up every drop. I spouted precum at the sight, and went over to fill my mom's glass. I drank four more while I was there, eight of the twenty I planned. I decided to bring the whole pot over to them, and came back to find the girls cleaned off and making out, having to lean far forward because of their gigantic boobs. The fondled themselves as well as they could reach, too. More precum began to shoot, and I placed the glass and pot down and said, "Mikao, could you get on your hands and knees for me?"

She broke the kiss and turned to me, an evil smile on her face, but I splattered it in precum. She started speaking, anyway. "What's that, Sato, do you wanna fuck me? Do you want to shove your dick far up into me, filling me to the brim and cumming deep inside? While I kiss your mom?" She put her hand in front of her face to stop the constant stream. "Or maybe you wanna watch my breasts bounce all over the place, jiggling with every thrust you make? I only let the men with the biggest, hardest cocks and the largest, tastiest loads fuck me. Do you have that? A giant cock, hard as stone, and a huge amount of delicious sperm for me to eat?" My lord, I thought my mom knew how to talk dirty. Mikao was taking it to a whole other level!

She got on her hands and knees, and I began fucking her while watching my mom drink the tea. Mikao's giant tits, scraping against the ground, only made her hornier, and she came within a minute, completely drenching my body. I couldn't fit all of my dick inside of her, but I could completely stuff her, and she loved it all, crying out in pleasure and keeping up a stream of unstoppable and arousing sex talk. "Oh please, keep fucking me, FUCK, stuff me, fill me, shoot inside me, I need, NEED your hot semen inside my pussy and all over me, keep thrusting hard, I love it so MUCH, AAAH FUCK!" She came again, and I pulled out everything but the tip of my dick and started to cum.

I grew again, my penis actually growing into her. I managed to spurt cum into her for a minute before she collapsed, her pussy sticking high into the sky and spraying both our juices at me, some of it leaking down her distended stomach and into her cleavage. She was still on her knees, but her face and arms were on the ground, and she couldn't stop screaming from her orgasm. I shot all over her, my cock growing until it reached the same size it was the last session, and then a bit more, since I had reset my cock afterwards to be a bit bigger than before. I had watched my mom drink seven glasses while we had sex, bringing her to...I couldn't figure it out, I was cumming and it was difficult to think about anything but sex.

I kept shooting all over Mikao, who had sank her knees to the dirt and was lying in a still-growing pool of my jizz. Because I had covered her and the ground so thoroughly in my cum, if it weren't for her huge tits, big ass, and red hair spread all around, she would've blended into it perfectly! I finally finished, my cock pointing far ahead and throbbing hard, ready for more action. Mikao was twitching in the pool, still leaking my semen and hers, sometimes flicking out her tongue to lap up any cum that was close enough to her face. Her tits were being squashed by her body against the ground, sticking far out from both sides of her back. I looked up to my mom, who was masturbating and alternating her gaze between the glazed god and my cockhead. With seven glasses, she was up to ten, now. Thirty more for her, and ten more for me! I walked over to the pot, poured myself five glasses, and drank them all. I walked up to my mom and stood directly on top of her, my dick hanging high over her face, her head turned up to gaze at the base of my cock and my huge balls, which were almost touching her. Her giant boobs were squished against my legs.

I was pretty tired from drinking five glasses at once, so I bent down and let a handful of my mom's cum collect in my hand, my dick smacking my mom's forehead and dragging down her face as I reached. That handful was good enough for me, and I grabbed my mom's tits, pried them apart, and forced my cock in between. She loved being tit-fucked, and came after only a few seconds. Her tits, they nearly knocked me down with their giant growth! I had to take a few steps back or risk get knocked over as her bust expanded. My feet were getting completely covered in her girlcum, and her boobs eventually became too wide for me to reach grab each side! She fell onto her back, humongous boobs growing higher and higher and spreading further and further out. I had a good view of her pussy until her breasts overtook it, and that image had me jerking off furiously, wanting to cum with my mom.

I came, completely taken over by the force of my orgasm. My cock was pointing high above my head, fountaining semen all over the three of us. I wrangled it down and had to stand a bit awkwardly to cover my mom. Mikao came around from behind me, huge sheets of my cum falling off her, and kneeled before my dick, lathering it in my own sperm as she jerked it, sometimes bringing a hand down to fondle one of my balls. I could only barely fit one in my hand, now, and she carefully kneaded them, making me spray out even more than I would have.

My mom finished her orgasm, and began to eat as I kept shooting at her. My orgasm lasted for around fifteen minutes, and I picked up Mikao during my cum session and plopped her down next to my mom, making a splatting noise as her legs hit the cum-covered ground. Mikao finally turned her attention away from my cock and saw the size of my mom's tits, and instantly started growing to her size. She reached it after just a few seconds, but somehow remained sitting, and I managed to cover both of the girls before my orgasm finally stopped. I was still shooting out cum, about as forefully as a normal-sized cock would have, and there was plenty coming out, but the amazing sensation had already finished. This was nothing but the final dredges. As they began to eat, I went and drank another glass.

I turned back to see Mikao pushing into my mom's back and kissing her on the cheek. Well, kissing and licking some cum off. As she pulled her mouth away, a large strand of my sperm stretched out, and my mom reached her hand out and lightly touched the end of the stand on Mikao's mouth, pulled it to hers, and slurped it up. I began to spout precum. The two women would take occasional breaks from their meal to watch the feat of sexual strength, and then turn back to their cum eating.

I sat down in front of them and masturbated, watching them eat, lick, slurp, gulp, rub, and drip cum everywhere. Before I could cum again, though, I decided I would just finish the other ten glasses I needed to drink immediately. To survive the wave of sleepiness from drinking that much, I said to Mikao, "Hey, I need some of your cum again."

She spread her legs apart, both my cum and hers making strands that crisscrossed between them. "Come on over here and get some," she said. I pulled the strands up and out of the way with my dick, and took a lick at her spouting pussy. The sensation was too great again, and I started shooting precum. My cock was resting right under my face when I had first knelt down, so when I got up to spurt, a couple second's worth went right into her pussy. "Oh FUCK!" Mikao yelled, and I stood up and shot my precum all over her while she started masturbating.

"You might need to tone down the power you've got packed in your cum," I said. "I can barely handle just one lick."

"Aww, if you say so." She snapped the fingers of the hand she wasn't fingering herself with, and looked right at me with a pouty face. This was, without a doubt, the ultimate pouty face. Her lower lip, bright red and still stained with sperm, was pushed far out. Her bright green eyes looked awfully, adorably saddened, and her cum-stained eyebrows furrowed. Her cute little nose wrinkled a bit, and a small drop of my cum fell on her lip. I have an obsession, no, a fetish for pouty faces, and faced off against such an overpoweringly awesome one, I needed only grip a part of my dick before I was cumming fiercely.

Her expression immediately changed to one of joy. "Alright, more cum! You were right, Shiori, that was easy!" She lay down, and I pointed my cock and blasted all over her. She started waving her hands and legs in the growing pile of cum I was creating; she was making sperm angels! After I gave her a good, thick coating, I turned to my mom, who was cumming again. I covered her, and covered her again, and covered her again. With a triple layer of my seed on her, she looked like some terrible cum monster, her mouth wide open and screaming in pleasure, her giant breasts swaying and launching semen everywhere.

This was getting a bit bothersome; all I wanted was the energy to survive ten glasses at once, and every orgasm I had was interrupting that! I looked around the square as I waited for them to clean up. Most of the watchers had gone back to the festival, but a few were watching and pleasuring themselves. Among them was the village elder, his dick as long as his arm, and he was having difficulty keeping it completely hard. Judging by the stains in front of him, he had already cum once. I waved at him, and he waved back. It was a very awkward greeting.

I turned back to the women. Mikao and my mom had eaten quickly, and most of the cum left was spreading across the ground. I walked over to Mikao, who was standing up now. "Can I get some of your cum now?" I asked.

"Since you've given me so much of yours, I'll let you have some of mine." She spread her legs apart while she stood, and I kneeled underneath her and set to work. Her cum was still powerful, and I started shooting precum after just a few swallows, but I stuck with it until I made her orgasm. Her legs turned to jelly, and she collapsed onto me, landing on my stomach and crushing me with her globes. She kept screaming, "Fuck, Sato, ooooOOOHHH, AAAAH! SATOOOOO!" Her cum completely covered me, and she started rubbing her pussy lips against the base of my dick. I was on the very edge, and shut my eyes and covered my ears to stop myself from cumming again. I shifted over, and Mikao fell off me and onto the ground, her huge boobs pushing her far up, her ass prominent.

I turned and quickly went to the tea pot. I filled the two glasses together, and drink ten glasses overall. I had drank my fill of the pot; the rest was for my mom. I didn't become fatigued, thanks to Mikao's girlcum, but I was absolutely horny. I walked over to Mikao, saw her pussy sticking out and cumming, and tried to shove my cock into it, without thinking. I was able to fit a bit more than my cockhead in, Mikao squirting cum all over me while she screamed incoherently and tears welled up in her eyes. I took hold of most of her red hair and pulled her head back as I forced myself a bit further in. "STOP!" she screamed, and I was awoken from my near-hypnotized state. I quickly pulled out of her, her pussy making an obscene popping noise when I was completely removed. It started closing up again, and I watched in fascination, her juices fountaining out onto the ground.

I looked to her face, tear streaks through the cum stains I had made on her cheeks. "I'm sorry," I said. "I couldn't help myself."

"That was too much, Sato." She gave me a stern glare, and my dick shot up to attention, as if it was a soldier being punished by an officer. "I'll let you finish growing, and then I'll shrink you down to a more..." she rubbed her thighs together, and licked her lips. "...manageable size."

I looked to my mom, who had watched me fuck Mikao while she was eating my cum. She was completely cleaned off now, mouth hanging open, too horny to even move her hand anymore. She looked absolutely amazing, and I started jacking off what I could reach. Mikao helped me, and I came.

Well, it was quite the expansion; my dick was so big, it could no longer point upwards. I think it was as long as I am tall. I was completely lost in the bliss of my orgasm, but when I finally stopped, the shadows on the ground had moved noticeably. My mom, Mikao, the square, a few stalls, some people, they had all been splashed with my sperm. My mom especially; if she wasn't moving, I wouldn't even see her in the pile she was sitting in. This was about the same amount of semen I had shot out on that fifth day in the shrine, when my mom and I agreed to fill the rest of it, without resting. I looked far down, to the tip of my cock. I was still cumming, and shooting out much more than I had before the oppahana, but the sensation was nearly gone, now. The shots were comparatively weak, but I could still make my mom's boobs jiggle if I hit her. This was the end of my orgasm.

Mikao, dripping with my seed, walked over to the pot. She squatted over it, rubbed herself for a few seconds, and came hard. She had serious trouble standing up as she shook with pleasure. Her girlcum sprayed and my jizz dripped into the pot. She simply fell back to the ground after a few seconds, moaning and moaning and licking up my cum.

I picked up the pot and brought it over to my mom. She had been eating all of my cum, but had only made a dent in the pile. I pulled her out, and she slipped a bit in my juices, her tits wobbling wildly. The sight made me shoot precum, and I turned to my cock to aim. But I was shooting cum! The spurting sensation wasn't nearly as strong as an orgasm was, but it did feel amazing. It couldn't be anything but just me spurting a bit of precum. I suppose my body had simply given up on it, and was only making and using cum, now. I turned to Mikao, my dick right next to her face, and blasted her. She was knocked over by the force, and I shot at her for about two minutes. Just precumming had me spraying more semen than I could shoot in half a year of jerking off before the oppahana!

My mom watched the whole time. "Oh, baby," she said, "is that you precumming? Do you only shoot out sperm now?" She wiped a bit of cum off her forehead and licked it off her fingers. "That's delicious. I can't wait to watch you cum again, it was so amazing!" She reached a hand down to masturbate, but I stopped her.

"Hold on mom. Before you masturbate, drink this." I put the pot down in front of her.

"All of it?" she asked.

"If you think you can." Determined not to fail, she sat down, lifted the entire pot, and tipped it slightly into her mouth. She started gulping and gulping, drinking it all, the pot squishing the tops of her giant breasts, and getting stained with cum from them. I precame again watching her drink so much.

When the pot was empty, she dropped it to the ground. I kicked it away, and it flew a good distance. This supreme strength I had from the oppahana was very useful! Mikao was up, now, and standing over my mom with me. "We better move her to a good position. Where do you want us, back to back, or boob to boob?" She turned to me.

"How about, back to back. That way, I won't have to go far to fuck each of you. Also, could you make me smaller?" I took hold of my dick, which was wider than my legs. "This is a bit hefty."

"I will, as soon as we finish growing." She licked some of the cum around her lips. Then, she sat down right behind my mom, and they were back to back.

It only took a few minutes for them both to cum. But, it took a lot longer for them to finish. A whole lot longer. My feet were quickly buried under a river of hot girlcum. I climbed onto Mikao's cleavage while I still could, laying back and jerking off as I reached higher and higher into the sky. After about twenty minutes of hearing them scream, my mom passed out. Mikao stopped a few moments later, and her breasts very slightly jiggled as she elbowed my mom in the back. At least, that's what I think she did, since my mom immediately woke up and started moaning. I crept to the edge of the expanding bust and peeked down.

There were now two more sets of cleavage, one boob from each woman, one on each side of them. Huge rivers of girlcum were running down between each one. It was pretty tough to see them, because of all the hair, but Mikao looked up at me and stopped moaning for a second to give me a big smile. I heard a crashing noise from the edge of my mom's breasts; she must have destroyed a stall. Moments later, I heard another crash from the edge of Mikao's tits. The town square was being filled by boob, and anything in the way was going down. I prayed that everyone would make it out alive, and then I stood up and started jerking off again.

Upwind
Upwind
67 Followers