Growing In Japan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Upwind
Upwind
67 Followers

After only a few minutes, I started shooting. Both women were still in the middle of their orgasms and growing. As I shot down into the boob-walled canyon, my cock shrank. It reached forearm length, but was thicker than usual, probably to allow me to continue cumming as much as I still was. The huge mess of hair shrank considerably, as well, and now I could see both women. Their ass cheeks were pushing against each other, and they were bumping heads on occasion as they thrashed about in pleasure. They mindlessly scooped up my cum and ate, shoveling huge wads into their mouths and chewing between screams of joy.

I think they finished cumming after an hour an a half. The sun was about to set, and if I wasn't laying down on top of such a warm breast, I would consider it pretty cold out. I had cum a second and third time from the top, but they were too far down to be able to angle myself right by my third orgasm, so I just shot all over Mikao's tits. I wasn't even close to covering her whole cleavage.

I got up, and walked down across the tit. Plenty of wreckage was lying under these breasts. The town square was filled and slightly overflowing, and a few houses and businesses right outside the usually empty square were either demolished or broken into. I carefully slid down the front of the giant breast, passing the nipple on my way. I could've easily sat on that nipple. When my feet hit the ground, I walked along, running my hand on the edge of the colossal breast. When I reached the middle cleavage, I pushed them apart, a difficult task, releasing a large mixture of juices that ran up to my knees. Thankfully, I had room to stand right next to them, and I sealed myself into the cavern of boob and looked down at the sitting girls.

Both of them were sweaty, sticky with cum, panting hard. My mom looked up at me. "More tea," she said.

Upwind
Upwind
67 Followers