Growing Josh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, ya'll get Josh's room, he's going to bunk with Trent," said Mitch with a smile toward Trent.

Patsy turned to look at Josh and Trent, "You boys ok with that? We hate to put you out."

Both boys signaled their denial of any inconvenience. Josh finally spoke up, "No, we'll be fine. My blow-up mattress is all ready."

After only a slight bit of discussion, Patsy and Mike agreed. With everyone helping, it took only a few minutes and their luggage was in Josh's room. With warm goodnights from all, the boys quickly found themselves closing the door behind them as they walked into Trent's house. Josh tossed the bag with his clothes into the nearby chair, and then sat on the side of the bed.

"You tired?" asked Trent.

"Nope. You?" said Josh.

"No," said Trent. The quiet stretched out for several moments, until he continued, "Wanna play some Wii?"

"Sure! I don't play the one the guys gave me too much. That sounds fun," said Josh with a smile.

As they played, they started to relax. Both of them knew what they wanted to happen tonight, but had reservations, for different reason. At well past midnight, Josh was suppressing a yawn and had to look at Trent with a smile.

"I think it's time to get some sleep. We'll need to do the chores in the morning so the guys don't have to," said Josh.

Trent chuckled and said, "Yeah, you old college man. Let's get you some shuteye before you crash."

Josh nodded with a smile, and started stripping to his briefs. He kicked off his boots, pulled the shirt over his head, and quickly dropped his jeans to the floor. Standing in just his briefs, Josh suddenly realized Trent hadn't moved.

"Sorry, I usually sleep in my briefs. But I can put on the t-shirt if I'm making you uncomfortable. I'll have the air mattress inflated in a few minutes," said Josh with concern.

"No," said Trent softly.

"Ok . . ." said Josh looking confused as he reached down to pull his shirt out of the pile.

"No, I mean you don't need to fix another bed. Why don't you sleep in the bed with me? I'm fine with it," said Trent.

"You sure?" asked Josh.

"Yeah, sure. It'll be fine. Just sleeping, right?" said Trent in a rapid flood of words.

Josh watched as the slender young man quickly stripped. While they had been dating for weeks, they had never done more than kiss and a little light petting. The thought of being next to Trent was seductive for Josh, but he wasn't sure what Trent's reaction would be if they went any further. It had been Trent's decision to sleep together though, and Josh was excited to be next to the handsome young man. As he watched Trent finish peeling off his clothes, he admired his body. For 18, he had a nice amount of hair between his pecs and over his muscular abs, dark blond and so short and dense it almost looked plush. The briefs that Trent had received for his birthday came almost to his knees, and were very form fitting. As Trent turned back, Josh got a little weak in the knees at the sight of the huge cock snaking down the leg of Trent's underwear.

As he stared transfixed at Trent's dick, he remembered walking into Trent's house, to find Trent dancing around in the nude, his long cock flopping like a sexual snake. Josh stopped himself, realizing his obsession was affecting his own cock, which was plumping up nicely in his white briefs. Trying to control his obsession, he studied the tattoo covering Trent's shoulder. He recognized the native designs from Sheriff White Cloud's birthday gift and the blackwork combined to create a wonderful, powerful pattern. As he became mesmerized with the design he unconsciously stepped closer, then reached out and traced his finger over the tattoo. The intimacy lasted for several seconds before he felt Trent shutter under his touch, bringing him back to reality.

"Oh, sorry, Trent," stammered Josh.

Trent looked over at him with a smile, and put his hand on Josh's bare shoulder. "It's ok, it felt good. My dad was Haida, and the killer whale and raven are two of their clan totems. It helps me remember him."

"It's beautiful," said Josh as he studied it again.

"Thanks, I like it."

Trent scrambled into the bed, yanking covers over himself to hide his rapidly stiffening cock. He enjoyed their make-out sessions, but even with all his bravado, Trent wasn't sure that he was ready to go further. His hesitancy didn't keep him from being affected by Josh and his taut body though. As Trent watched Josh taking a leak in the dim bathroom light, he could see the dark hair that was growing on his muscular chest and coating his legs. He loved the definition that Josh had on his muscles too, just a nice cut look from all the work they did around the ranch. Even though they were about the same height, Trent always felt like a little skinny kid around Josh. He knew he'd put on quite a bit of weight since he arrived at the ranch, but he still felt thin compared to Josh.

Trent watched his sexy boyfriend as Josh carefully checked doors and turned off the lights in the room. He squatted down and petted Max, who had snuck into the room, for a few minutes too, which Trent found charming. Once he'd taken care of everything, he walked toward the bed, and Trent ran his tongue over his lips in anticipation as he got closer. He could see Josh's hairy thighs tighten and release with each athletic step. Josh's cock wasn't as long as his, but it was definitely a keeper, and Trent thought it might be really thick, which somehow excited him even more.

Josh stopped at the edge of the bed and gave Trent a gentle smile. "You sure?" asked Josh.

"Yeah, it'll be fine. Just—" said Trent.

"Just what?" said Josh.

"Don't start anything, ok? I mean, if I want it, then . . . But I might not. I just . . ." said Trent with frustration in his voice.

"Anything you want, Trent. And I promise to be a perfect gentleman," said Josh with a sympathetic smile.

Trent chuckled a little, scooted toward the wall and flipped back the bedding. "Come on, you're going to freeze something important off if you don't get in this bed."

Josh chuckled and climbed in front of Trent. They were soon nestled in the covers, with Josh lying quietly on his back while Trent cuddled against his side. Josh waited, running his fingers over Trent's face and tracing patterns through his hair. He hoped Trent would take the initiative, but was not willing to push his desires. Soon the comforting warmth had Josh feeling very relaxed, but determined to stay awake. Then he heard a soft snore in his ear, and a relaxed wiggle from his bed partner, clearly indicating Trent had fallen asleep. Josh grinned ruefully, thinking his hard member was going to make it tough for him to reach the same state.

<><><><>

Trent woke slowly the next morning, glancing around the dim room he realized it was well before sunrise. Trent's next conscious thought was the realization they had shifted positions, and his body had responded to the change. He was now spooned against Josh, his cock hard as a rock and leaking precum as it lay in the crack of Josh's ass. Trent started to back away, but managed to wedge his dick tighter in Josh's ass crack. Trent let out a soft sigh as his hips started pumping slighting, rubbing himself up and down Josh's butt. The heat coming off Josh felt wonderful, as did the increasingly wet sensations as Trent's cock rubbed faster and faster. As his breath started coming in gasps, he realized what he was doing, and that he was doing it without Josh's consent, freezing Trent in horror.

"Don't stop, that was nice."

Trent jumped at the sound of Josh's voice. Trying to decide what he should do, he realized that Josh had started rubbing his cloth-covered ass against Trent's rigid cock. Trent sighed and tried to explain,

"Sorry, I shouldn't have. It just sorta happened," said Trent with a stammer as a particularly nice wave coursed through his body.

"You never have to ask me," said Josh softly.

Trent moaned at the sound of his deep voice, he curled himself around Josh, burying his face against Josh's neck and whispering, "You might regret saying that someday, college."

Josh's intended reply faded to a soft sigh as Trent began to caress his chest. His entire body was a hotbed of sensations, and he was willing to do anything Trent wanted, but he knew the teasing couldn't continue for much longer, or he would explode. When Trent started rubbing, then tugging and twisting his nipples, Josh's breath began coming in gasps. Josh's other lovers had played with his nipples, and he had enjoyed it, but Trent was somehow rough and loving at the same time, and it was sending barbs of passion racing through Josh's system.

Suddenly Josh realized that fingers were circling his navel, the dense hair surrounding it was magnifying each touch as Trent toyed with him. Josh desperately fought for control, not wanting to climax before Trent reached his goal. He was rewarded when he felt Trent's slender fingers slide under his waistband. He gasped and bucked, feeling a surge of precum erupt from his cock as Trent's hands slid through his pubic hair. Finally the emotions and passion overwhelmed his caution.

"Oh god, Trent. Please touch it! Oh fucking hell, Please!" said Josh in a gasp.

"Whatda you want? Tell me?" whispered Trent in his ear.

"Jerk it, play with it, whatever you want. I just need to come so bad," said Josh as he felt the fingertips glide closer to his rampant cock.

"Like this?" said Trent as he lightly wrapped his fingers around the base of Josh's cock and pulled up slowly.

"Oh. Yes. Fuck. Fuck!" screamed Josh, his orgasm driven past the point of no return at Trent's touch.

Trent felt his lover tense against him, and continued his slow torturous stroking. As Josh shook with overwhelming sensations, Trent rubbed his cock against the fabric of his own briefs, already translucent with precum. With a gasp, Josh erupted, cum shooting through the already wet fabric. Trent teased him slowly, as volley after volley erupted from his nuts. The weeks of carefully controlled passion was erased in a heartbeat by Trent's delicate touch. Even in the dim predawn light, Trent could see cum running down the outside of Josh's briefs. Finally Josh slumped against him, gasping desperately for air.

"Oh shit. That was amazing," said Josh as he tried to recover his breath. Trent held him, feeling close to someone for the first time in a long time. He was not really concerned with his own pleasure at that moment, because he was getting what he wanted, a caring lover.

But Josh could feel Trent's hard member poking him urgently. Twisting in bed, Josh moved face to face with the slender young man. Josh pulled him in for a kiss, and let his hands drift down Trent's chest as their lips slowly separated. Josh gently rubbed his fingers over Trent's nipples, needing confirmation that Trent wanted him to continue. After a few seconds, Trent let out a shuddering sigh and nodded slightly.

Josh smiled broadly as he ran his hands down Trent's chest, enjoying the feel of soft hair under his palms. Running his hand over his flat stomach, Josh let his hand travel over the fabric that was so wet he wondered briefly if Trent had already shot. Finally reaching Trent's diamond hard cock, Josh gripped it tightly, watching precum belch out through the cloth at his touch.

"Oh fuck! Damn, that feels good," said Trent through a moan.

Josh grinned, but he wanted more. Letting his hands trail back up Trent's contorting body, he slid his thumbs under his waistband and slowly slid them down his torso, smiling to himself as his long cock lurched out, slinging a trail of precum as it did. Josh grabbed the writhing monster and lifted it upward, letting his hand travel slowly down its length. He was amazed at the volume of precum leaking from Trent's cock. Josh wanted so badly to lean down and run his tongue through that stream of masculine essence, but instinctively knew that Trent wasn't ready for that, yet.

Instead he focused on the throbbing piece of meat in his hand. He was fascinated with the huge blue vein traversing its length, tracing it with his finger, hearing Trent gasp as he did. Stopping where the vein disappeared, he slowly ran his finger around the ridge of Trent's cockhead.

"Fuck!" screamed Trent.

Josh felt the man beside him shake, but before he could react, the first massive volley of cum hit him on the side of the face. With the first shot barely having arrived, a second followed, completely drenching the side of Josh's face. The next handful of explosive jets hit Josh in the chest as he sighed in contentment. As the last of the semen oozed from Trent's cock, Josh ran his hands over his cum slathered chest. Suddenly Josh recalled his last boyfriend's reaction to touching jizz, and froze in concern over what Trent's reaction might be. Then he felt a hand slide across his chest, helping smear the jizz over him.

"Oh man, you're fuck'n sexy covered with my cum," said Trent sensuously.

Josh suddenly felt a weight lift that he hadn't even realized was there. But he was sure now, this was not going to be the same vanilla relationship he'd had with Zack, and he was thrilled at that discovery.

<><><><>

Darrin and Mitch cuddled against each other, kissing and holding each other, but neither wanting to take the chance that Mitch's parents would hear them if they took it further. That wasn't a problem for them though; they had begun to enjoy these quiet times with just the two of them as much as the lovemaking, well almost as much. This morning they were enjoying the scene of the prairie coming to life as the sun rose outside their window. Darrin leaned over, kissed Mitch and wrapped him in a hug.

"I'm so lucky to be with you. And you just keep getting better looking," said Darrin with a grin.

"Oh shit, what do you want?" said Mitch with a chuckle.

"Welllll," started Darrin.

"Come on, spit it out," said Mitch, wondering what was on Darrin's mind.

"Kids," said Darrin hesitantly.

"Yeah, what about 'em."

"Well. Do we want any?" said Darrin as he chewed on his lip.

"I thought we'd talked about this before," said Mitch with a slight twist to his lips.

"Oh. Ok, well nevermind," said Darrin rapidly.

Mitch scooted around in the bed until they were facing each other, "No, not 'nevermind'. Tell me what you're thinking."

"Well, you know a lot of people are having kids with surrogates. I just wondered if you wanted to have a child of your own?"

"I haven't got a burning desire, no. What about you? Did you want a fruit of your loins?" asked Mitch with a smirk.

Darrin chuckled, "Not particularly, but I thought we should talk about it. I didn't want any surprises years down the road when you tell me you regret not having kids."

"I think we're always going to have kids, I just think we're going to get them at the really fun time, after puberty," said Mitch then leaned in to kiss Darrin.

Darrin nodded, looking serious for a few moments, and kissed Mitch in return. "I think you're right, that's going to be our parenting."

Mitch curled up behind Darrin, taking him in his arms, enjoying the feeling of his chest against Darrin's back.

"Satisfied?" asked Mitch softly.

"Oh yeah, very satisfied," said Darrin with a sly smile.

<><><><>

Josh and Trent had enjoyed the visit from Mitch's parents, both of whom had had been warm and completely supportive of the boys. They had introduced Patsy and Mike to the animals and detailed their plans, with many discussions which left the boys with the feeling there were being heard.

Josh was thrilled to find out Patsy had some background in graphic arts too. Trent had bonded almost immediately with Mitch's dad. They had worked for hours with Whitey, which not only created the bond between the two of them, but deepened the bond Trent had with the horse. Mike had privately told Mitch that he agreed with his assessment; Trent had a gift with animals.

The goat herd that the two boys were developing was a source of many conversations, to Mitch's public outrage, and private delight, as he loved that his parents were bonding so well with the boys. But the developing plans for the herd was a source of continual good-natured sparring between Mitch and the younger pair.

Darrin had pulled out all the stops for their last meal together. The roast, masses of side dishes and vegetables, followed by several different types of dessert, had everyone full and draped over the furniture in various states of catatonia. The boys had taken over what was becoming their spot, the couch. Patsy watched as they nestled next to each other and began to cry softly. Mitch climbed out of his chair at the soft sound, shocked to see tears rolling down his mothers face. He walked slowly to her side and knelt, taking her hand gently in his.

"Mom, what's wrong?" asked Mitch quietly.

Patsy leaned forward and took Mitch's face in her hands. "I'm so sorry, Mitch. We should have protected you better. You should have been with someone instead of trapped by Steve. Can you ever forgive me?"

Mitch swiped his arm over his face, wiping the tears that had started leaking down his face. The fact that he had never really talked to his parents about the sexual assault at the hands of someone they knew, or the abusers subsequent death in jail when he was arrested at the ranch were scars he still had. But he had never blamed his parents.

"Mom, you didn't do anything wrong. Steve was just evil. And I'm fine. Look at Darrin and me."

Darrin walked over and sat on the edge of Patsy's chair and leaned down to bumped her gently. "You raised an amazing man. Thank you."

Patsy took Darrin's arm and hugged it. The young couple had sat up during the exchange and now Patsy was looking at them with a smile."

"These are two fine men. You're lucky to have found them," she said with a smile.

Josh pulled Trent into a hug, then nodded toward Patsy. "Yes, Ma'am. We know how lucky we are to have ended up on the ranch and also to have found each other."

Trent smiled and nodded, not wanting to upset the sweet lady who he'd come to love over the past few days. But the display of loving affection he had just witnessed only served to create an emotional chaos inside Trent.