Growing Josh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't think we could pull it off, did ya?" said Trent.

Darrin chuckled and shook his head, "Nope, I'm busted. I didn't think you could get it together."

Walking over to the kitchen, he began to lift a pot lid, and was stopped by Trent. "Oh no, you don't. You'll see what I made when everyone else does."

Darrin grinned and nodded in agreement. There was a knock at the door, and Darrin walked over to greet the first guest. Unsurprisingly it was Emma and her husband.

"Hello, Emma. Nick. Glad you could make it."

"We wouldn't miss it. Trent told me he was the head chef for the evening."

"Damn right I am. And most of it came from the ranch. Our vegetable garden is doing fuck'n fantastic," said Trent from the kitchen.

Soon the other guests; Doug, his mother, and Sheriff White Cloud, had arrived. Now they were just waiting for Mitch. Fortunately, he managed to arrive just as the last dish was being plated; otherwise he would have had to deal with Trent's wrath. With Mitch's arrival, they all moved to the table and settled in for a great meal. Trent had been practicing his skills since summer and did the majority of the cooking at the ranch now. He particularly liked using produce from the garden he and Darrin had planted in the spring, to Darrin's delight.

The meal started, and Darrin was shocked to see them serving an Italian five-course meal. Trent put two beautiful antipasto plates on the table that drew rave reviews from everyone. Once those were finished, he and Josh cleared the table and Trent began serving the pasta plates. Darrin thought he was holding them curiously high, but gave it little consideration. Serving Darrin and Mitch last, Trent sat back down and watched expectantly.

A chuckle erupted from Doug's mother, Ann, followed almost immediately by a rich guffaw from Emma. Darrin lifted the fork filled with pasta and alfredo sauce to his lips, and the pasta caught his eye. Pulling the fork away from his mouth, he saw the pasta was in the shape of cocks and balls. By this time, Trent was beaming at the rippling laughter that filled the room. Darrin caught Trent's eye just as Doug let out a spewing sound with a mouth full of pasta.

"Now Doug, eat your penis pasta. It's good for you," said Ann as she wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes.

"I thought the white sauce was a particularly nice detail," said Emma in a charming voice.

Darrin groaned in defeat as he watched the thick white sauce drip from the erotic pasta. The laughter continued as the small group enjoyed their second course, with snickering comments about viscous cream and tiny penises. Darrin was somewhat taken aback by the adolescent humor, especially from the two women. But he relaxed after a few minutes, knowing the humor was all good-natured. It was even more evident that Mitch was having a roaring good time, which was really all that mattered.

The remainder of the meal went well, with no more adult novelty humor. Even the red velvet cake that Trent had made for Mitch's birthday cake was sans penis candles. The group moved to the living room and enjoyed the wine Trent had asked Mitch to pick up. The two older women found they had much in common, and both were still chuckling about Trent's pasta selection. The night progressed as it had started, with good-natured humor. They shared personal stories until everyone was wiping tears of laughter from their eyes. As the time became late, people began to leave for home, everyone wishing Mitch a happy birthday.

<><><><>

Darrin washed off the last plate and put it into the dishwasher. As he reflected on the evening, he decided it was a great birthday for Mitch, and he still had his gift to give. The boys had already left for the movies, making it very clear they were staying for the double feature and would be back late. Trent had also made a few whispered comments to Mitch, which had been rewarded with a smack to the back of the head. As he rinsed out the sink, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him, pulling him close.

"Everybody's gone," whispered Mitch.

"So they are. Did you have something in mind?"

"Yeah. I had fuck'n your ass until you're screaming in mind."

"Hmm, I think that could be arranged. Let's go to the bedroom," said Darrin as he turned to look at his husband.

Mitch almost growled out, "No, the kids are gone and I want you right here and right now."

Darrin leaned in, flicking his tongue along the edge of Mitch's ear. Dropping down slightly, he sucked Mitch's earlobe between his lips and bit down gently. Mitch moaned as Darrin whispered into his ear. "You sure you don't want to go to the bedroom now?"

Without answering, Mitch lunged forward, pinning Darrin against the counter. Darrin could feel their cocks pressing against each other as their bodies melded. Mitch's hands rammed into the back of Darrin's jeans, grabbed his ass hard with both hands and squeezed. Darrin could feel Mitch's finger probing, searching for his hole as they tore at each other. Their passion grew, events finally allowing them to release the hunger they had for each other. Darrin realized this was going to be sex; raw, hard and lustful, and he was ready. His thought of a soft loving session was lost with the first searing touch of Mitch's fingers trailing along his crack. Mitch broke his kiss, panting and flushed as he tore at the buttons on Darrin's shirt.

"Strip," said Mitch with a growl.

Darrin responded, losing more than one button in his eagerness to comply. In a heartbeat, Darrin was standing naked in front of Mitch, his skin flushed, his cock hard and dripping. Mitch's eyes were lidded as he reached out and grabbed Darrin by the nipples, grinding them between his fingers. Darrin rewarded the maneuver with a guttural groan.

"Are you ready lover? You ready for me to throw a fuck into you?"

"Fuck, Mitch. Hell yes."

Darrin watched as Mitch stripped, keeping their eyes locked as his thick cock sprung into view. As the last piece of his clothing hit the floor, he grabbed Darrin and pushed him across the stone countertop. Mitch rammed his crotch against Darrin's ass, his fingers clawing down Darrin's back, leaving red lines marking the passage of Mitch's nails across the pale skin trapped under him. Darrin thrashed, completely submerged in the passion of his lover taking him. Their animalistic foreplay continued until Darrin's back was a crisscross of red lines and Mitch was reduced to long growls to articulate his passion.

Both men were beyond ready when Mitch stepped back and looked for some kind of lube. Grabbing a bottle of oil Trent had left out, he ripped off the top and threw it aside, dribbling oil down Darrin's ass crack until it was dripping onto the floor. Mitch shoved two fingers inside Darrin, rewarded with a low groan. Mitch's foreplay was quick and ruthless, adding a third finger to Darrin's ass and fingered him hard. In a matter of heartbeats, Mitch had splashed more oil over his throbbing cock and was banging at Darrin's hole. His fingers sank into Darrin's shoulders as he jammed his cock into Darrin's gut.

Darrin gasped at the combination of passion and lust as Mitch took him roughly. His body responding in similar passion, so the pain was almost non-existent. Darrin felt Mitch find bottom, loving the sensation of Mitch's wiry pubic hair grinding against his butt cheeks. To Darrin's disappointment, the sensation fled as Mitch pulled out. But he quickly became elated when Mitch began fucking his butt.

In moments, Mitch was ripping into Darrin, pounding his ass with a ferocity they hadn't shared in years. The gasps and low screams from both of them filled the house, sex only two men could share. Darrin was holding on tight, and loved the passion Mitch was sharing. He knew it had been awhile, and with the abandon Mitch was attacking his ass, they wouldn't last long. With a shift in position, Mitch began hitting Darrin's prostrate with direct blows. The overload washing over Darrin until his mind was submerged in a grey fog of lust.

Some time later Darrin surfaced from his sex induced haze to realize that Mitch was snorting like a stallion breeding a mare. Knowing Mitch was close, he began meeting each thrust with a backward slam of his hips. After their bodies had slapped together a handful of times, Mitch pinned Darrin to the counter top, his body shuttering with climax.

"God, god, God," screamed Mitch.

Darrin lay gasping on the counter, feeling Mitch's cock throb, milking it with his ass as his husband found some much needed relief. Minutes slipped by as Mitch's orgasm continued. With the last drop of cum lodged in Darrin's gut, Mitch collapsed across him, gasping for air as he kissed Darrin's neck. They lay quietly, Mitch's breathing slowing until he could speak again.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. I just wanted you," whispered Mitch.

"Don't you dare apologize!" said Darrin with a smirk, "That's the hottest sex we've had in a while."

Mitch nuzzled against Darrin. "Yeah, damn it was hot."

Mitch's hands trailed over Darrin, his cock softening and slipping out. The drip of cum as it leaked from Darrin's ass creating a strange counterpoint to their cooling bodies. Mitch kissed Darrin a last time.

"Turn over, I want your load, lover."

"Oh no, you don't. I have a whole massage thing set up in the bedroom. We're going to shower and clean off the oil, then I'm going to rub massage oil all over your hot body until you can't stand it anymore, and then I'm going to fuck you senseless," said Darrin with a smile.

"Damn, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" said Mitch with a grin.

Darrin took Mitch's hand and led his soul mate to the shower, and they were still celebrating Mitch's birthday long after the boys had returned from their double feature.