Growing Josh Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" Kevin screamed. The soul rending desperation in his voice chipped away a little of the ice surrounding Darrin's heart in regards to this person.

"What!" said Darrin, a ferocious bite to his voice.

"There is no one else I can call. And I sure can't tell anyone else what's happened."

"Why? What happened?"

"Well, I was robbed."

"So? That's not great, but your friends will understand."

"And he stole my clothes..."

"OK..."

"While I was tied to the bed."

Mitch, who was eavesdropping, burst out laughing. Darrin grabbed his pillow and smacked Mitch with it. Not that Darrin didn't understand the feeling, he wanted to laugh at karma coming back to bite Kevin in the butt too. Darrin couldn't resist the opportunity to give their enemy a little dig.

"Why were you tied to the bed?"

There was a very long pause, but this time he couldn't keep the smirk off his face as he waited patiently. With enough time, the answer Darrin had been expecting came out.

"It was a date..."

Mitch howled with laughter with that explanation, and this time Darrin didn't quiet him. Darrin even had to chuckle softly, it was just too good. He noticed that Kevin wasn't saying a word as if he were letting them enjoy his predicament.

"Craigslist, before you ask."

The final admission broke the little resolve Darrin had, and he joined Mitch in the peals of laughter. They both held onto each other in their enjoyment, the phone forgotten as they relished the fall of their archenemy. As they slowed their laughter, they both shrugged at the other, knowing they wouldn't leave him in the situation. Darrin picked up the phone and smothered a final chuckle before beginning.

"OK, Kevin. Where are you?"