Growing Needs Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sound surprised."

"This is really gonna happen," the slut said, ignoring Mia's words.

"You can back out anytime," Mia assured her, though the dual cocks twitched in disapproval.

"Fuck no!" Bella grunted and bucked her hips. She used arms to pull Mia close and hooked a foot around the centaur's leg, using it to tug herself down. Her grunt turned to a scream as her uterus, the sole place of sanctity her body retained, was defiled at long last. With a horse cock no less.

"Can you fuck me like that?" Bella asked. Mia attempted to, but couldn't get a purchase with her hooves, "N-no worries. I got this." The slut pushed away, sliding up the long shaft. Her juices replaced her spit, leaving it coated in a glossy sheen of her pleasure. A pleasure echoed by Mia's cocks as one gushed into her womb and the other sought to drench her back as it had her front.

The slut shuffled backward, deeper and deeper until another foot of mottled black-pink horse cock stuffed her. Another two feet and she will have taken it all, even so its shape bulged from her abdomen. A tube ran from her slavering crotch to her lower belly, ill-defined against the sheer mass of cum that still swelled her stomach. Mia jerked her rump, managing to force several inches more inside. Her spare shaft crept along Bella's back until it reached the nape of her neck.

Pre-cum splattered the girl's hair, matting it to her already defiled skin. Bella shoved herself up, freeing herself of the added foot, then forced her cunt down, hard as her muscles could manage. She shuddered in bliss as her lips strained around the centaur's sheath. Now fully buried, Mia's cock outshone the slut's belly. Its veins and head stood out in stark relief to her stressed skin.

Mia moaned at the tightness. It shifted around her length, squeezing at choice areas to encourage a greater flow of pre, and tried to draw her further in, unsatisfied with a mere four feet of cock. Like a wild animal, always hungry for more no matter how big its last meal. Or was it better compared to a stray cat? Give it a taste of luxury and it was hooked.

If so, then Mia needed to tame it. To fuck Bella into total submission. To take her like the bitch she prided herself in being. The question of 'how' stood in her way.

"You're flexible, right?" Mia asked.

"What? Y-yeah, I am," Bella moaned.

"Get on your back and raise your hips high as they'll go. Don't take my cock out."

"What're you..." Bella trailed off as her body followed Mia's command. The centaur stood and stabled herself on the linoleum floors, taking care to position her hooves in the sparse dry areas. Her cock remained lodged deep in Bella's snatch, eliciting shocked moans from the whore as she moved.

"Then I just," Mia muttered to herself as she bucked her hindlegs to sink fully into Bella. Once comfortable, she kicked up, as a horse or bull would to kick off a rider or threat. In this case, she aimed to fuck this girl. Mia's cock slid free of Bella's cunt with a lewd squelch. She couldn't control gravity though. Her rump fell. Her hooves slammed into the ground, leaving a series of tiny cracks in the floor, and her cock came with them.

Bella screamed at the brutal thrust. Her cry turned to gargles as the blow forced a deluge of cum to fountain from her maw. It splattered her face, covering her nose in the process. She turned her head aside as Mia repeated her assault. More jizz spewed from her lips as her gut bounced and jiggled. It slapped against her tits, shoving them against her chin.

The centaur's open cock flopped with her pelvis crushing thrusts. It smacked and smeared Bella's skin in pre-cum, heavy enough to leave red marks where it struck. Mia grunted as her cock bent at an awkward angle.

"That's it, get my other dick inside. Now," she growled, consumed in her lust. Bella curled in on herself and stretched for the centaur's unoccupied prick. She held and angled it toward her asshole. In such a position, however, she couldn't bend it enough to enter. Once Mia was certain her slut's aim was true, she bucked her hips once more. Bella gurgled a screamed crossbred between ecstasy and agony.

Mia moved slower this time, as her second cock was entrapped in Bella's body. Walls tighter than her pussy threatened to crush the mammoth head, before the shaft sank inside, breaking any semblance of strength left in the whore. She remained locked into position, legs at an even split, pussy on blatant display and inundated tummy crushing against her tits. Still more cum poured from her lips as Mia's weight pressed upon her.

The centaur gradually sank to the hilt. Her sheaths wrinkled against Bella's holes, each too tight to permit them entry. Mia didn't care. She kicked time and again, each descent causing the cracks to deepen, their sound substituting for that of Bella's bones. The slut took it all in addled bliss. Her pussy continued to massage and entice, while her anus clung tight to Mia.

"That's it," Mia moaned. She groped at her breasts, mauling them with her fingers as she sought her second climax, and raised each to her lips, alternating between her ripe, cherry-pink nipples. All her obvious pleasure spots were stimulated. Even her balls found pleasure as they bombed Bella's stomach.

Her stomach. The thought lingered as she turned to watch it, wondering what would become of the massive sphere when both her cocks came inside. Every square inch rippled as fucked Bella, while two vivid bulges stretched it further, each desperate to see it explode. Her members throbbed and twitched within Bella, turned rigid as they dove into her and curved with her violated holes.

Reason had long since become a void concept. Mia defied it in her mere existence, a fact that seemed infectious as Bella endured - and even enjoyed - the brutal slams. During the faint reprieves, white bubbles simmered from her maw, before they were washed away in a fresh tide of semen. Where her stomach had shrunk, her womb expanded. An added bump developed beneath the first, comprised entirely of Mia's pre-cum.

"Your body's mine," Mia said. An absolute fact. Bella was commonly known for craving sex more than food or water or even air, yet her appetite would be ruined now. Even if she turned to fucking horses, she would be left wanting something greater. Something impossibly huge, that only Mia could provide.

Was that why Annie never seemed interested in other guys? And the same for Keira. Both had enjoyed boyfriends in the past, but neither had one since Mia met them. The same for Rhona and several other girls she regularly spoke to. Did they all crave her cocks? Were they just waiting for her to make a move, to offer it to them and give a perfect excuse for why they masturbated to the thought of her doing so every night?

Mia bucked faster. She wouldn't entertain these thoughts outside of this moment, or whilst she did the same to Annie and Keira. Three girls was two too many. Although, her mind objected, a fourth would be easily found and much more enjoyable. She could fuck two at a time, while the other pair worshipped her balls. Why not six? One for each cock and ball.

No. Eight. She'd need more for her tits. Maybe nine? So she could eat one out. A girl for every need.

"Shit, ah fuck! I'm cumming! Don't you dare waste a drop, Bitch! Take it all! Every ounce of cum! Every litre! Every gallon!" Mia screamed and performed a final, powerful slam. Her sheaths slid into Bella at last, an extra inch of girth to truly seal in her cum. Though unnecessary, since Bella's holes adhered to her cocks like a second skin.

Bella's earlier growth seemed tame by comparison. Her gut bloated entire inches each second, quickly overshadowing her face. A flood of jizz poured from her upper lips, shoved out by the gallons of new seed pouring into both her womb and belly. Every explosion of cum resounded throughout the bathroom, resembling the noise of a water gun amplified by a thousand.

Mia's rump swayed as she came, angling her womb-inflator toward each of Bella's ovaries. The definition of her members was soon lost, overwhelmed by the smooth, mountainous curve of the slut's stomach. Before long, she appeared to be trapped beneath a flesh coloured ball, one bigger than her entire body. The turquoise coloured flooring vanished under a thick layer of white.

"Holy shit," Mia rasped. She stepped aside, taking care not to slip in her sloppy ocean of cum, and peered down at Bella. The girl's ass fell as her muscles gave out, landing with a lewd splash. From head to toe, she was covered in semen. Her makeup ran in droves down her face, any remnants invisible beneath the layers of cum.

The centaur had gotten off lightly. Her cock dripped with Bella's juices, and both oozed the last drops of her climax. Only half her fur was sullied, which was easily remedied by several wet towels, and she hadn't gotten any on her human half, though her nipples glistened with her excessive spit. A serious problem floated against her hoof. She looked down and saw the tattered remains of her shirt.

"Fuck," she groaned and strode to the door, took a second to listen for anyone, then stepped out. If she was lucky, she could make it to the changing rooms at the gym. They often had some clothes laying around. So long as it fit over her boobs, she couldn't care how tight or revealing it was She took a deep breath and shielded her chest from any possible prying eyes.

"Come on karma, you owe me after that shit," Mia grumbled and set off on her way.

Fortunately for her, karma paid its dues. She arrived without incident, found a XXXXL jacket and made back in time for her next class. Nothing was perfect though. Her shoulders strained the garment, as did her arms, and it didn't reach past her boobs. Everyone with eyes ogled her abs, which had further defined themselves it seemed, and, those that didn't, gawked at her chest. Her cocks remained quiet, however. For which, she offered a silent thanks to whatever god may listen.

12