Growing Needs Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

sooner rather than later, but it was impossible to develop some familial bond when they spent the better part of decade in each other's company. Now, however, that bond was about to break.

No mistake could be made. A blind person would hear Roshni's breaths, a deaf person would see her lustful fascination, and both would smell her. It was faint, a sliver of heat in the air that cut through the odourless environment. Roshni didn't wear perfume most days. Did she have a boyfriend? Girlfriend? Was she dating?

"It really should be me," Roshni continued, as if trying to find the argument that would convince herself to do this with her own hands.

"You know, you did blow me off on the phone before. I really could've used your help back there," Mia said.

"Yes. Yes, you're right. I'm sorry about that," Roshni said, though she didn't look away. It was like a magician's volunteer, fixated on a pocket watch, unaware of the hypnosis already taken hold. With just a few simple words, she would do as Mia wished.

"I think you should help out now. I can't masturbate, like you said. Do you know how pent up I get?" It was half a lie. After one day, her balls were heavier than ever and ached for release, but that release was only a phone call away. Annie would be more than willing to show up, strip down and present that oversized ass for Mia to fuck. Again, again and again.

"I can't imagine."

"It hurts sometimes," Mia said, groaning for effect. She shifted her hindlegs to press herself closer to the doctor, who didn't move, even as a shaft came within inches of her face, "I came without trying once. That's the only time it's happened." A blatant lie that time.

"When was that?"

"When this all started."

"Almost a week ago? My, most men can't even go that long," Roshni said.

"So, you see my predicament?"

"Yes."

"Will you help?" Mia asked.

"I... y-yes. I will."

"Thanks," Mia said and closed the distance, brushing a shaft against the doctor's face, directly on her lips. Roshni inhaled and released it in a sigh. It caressed Mia's leathery foreskin, urging the veins to throb at the cool air, as if rebuking it. They wanted heat. Moisture. A pussy, ass or mouth.

Mia gulped as she imposed an image of her cock down Roshni's throat, distending it and her mouth to inhuman shapes. It'd work. Whatever it was that comprised her fluids, it made her lovers impervious to pain, or made it so that whatever discomfort was pleasurable for them. There was no other explanation. Unless human anatomy was very different to what science classes had taught her.

Cautious described the doctor's approach. Her face betrayed her desire, though. Lips parted, breaths hot and heavy, a sliver of drool leaked onto her chin. She wiped it up, smearing her face. Roshni's eyes were wide, enormous on her small face, bulging as she touched a massive prick. Fingertips danced across its dual-toned flesh, from the pure black of her sheath, to the lighter shade mottled with pink. The shaft flared abruptly into a broad disk shape, its peak bulbous and housing her urethra. It was like a cliffside, protecting a cave that spewed fluid everywhere.

Roshni found this cave and stood before it. A constant trickle of pre-cum leaked out, warm and glistening against the crown. She, like those before her, couldn't resist leaning in and touching it. The massive head was a different texture to the shaft, which was smooth and thick like leather, this had a rough surface, like a million bumps invisible to the eye, but gave in like a sponge. Then there was the fluid.

She pulled her fingers back slimy and coated after a second of exposure. The liquid was better described as a gel, yet slimy and quick, like running water despite its viscosity. When her eyes told her no more, Roshni turned to her sense of smell. A wonderful mistake.

Mia also relied on scent. She couldn't see the doctor beneath her stomach, only feel her as she explored, and smell the growing musk of arousal in the air. Hers was prevalent. Almost a fine mist perceivable to the naked eye, stronger than any odour she'd met. Beneath it, however, floated a gentler scent, that of a female falling into lust's powerful grip. A rush of air was sucked in below her, held, then released in a gale. Roshni moaned.

"Mia, I... I don't think I'm gonna get a sample," Roshni said.

"Why not?" Mia asked, biting back a lurid moan as her doctor's hands held one of her cocks. Those small extremities hefted the mast, which must be as big, if not bigger, than the doctor herself. A dozen rapid gasps stimulated the head, urging a greater flow of pre.

"I want it," Roshni answered a while later. The words caressed her member. It throbbed and spat pre-cum, splattering Roshni's face, leaving it streaked in translucent slime.

"Is that right?"

"I shouldn't," Roshni said, as if defending herself, "I'm straight, I know that. I've had boyfriends. I've had sex. I've even kissed a few girls. Nothing. But... oh fuck, Mia, I want you."

"That's okay," Mia said. She brought her hands to her chest, massaging it through her ever-tightening shirt. A button snapped free, allowing a wave of tit-flesh to escape. Her tits begged to be touched, while her nipples, long and plump, demanded that she stimulate them at least. She resisted. A fast and easy release was fantastic, but a slow and arduous one was resplendent.

"But why?" Roshni asked, seeming deaf to the centaur, "I noticed Diana's attraction, but she's bi-sexual. It makes some sense for her. It could just be your penises. Oh my lord, they're way too big. They're unreal. I feel like if I stop touching them, they'll disappear," she whimpered, "Don't let them disappear, Mia."

"I won't," the centaur sighed.

"It's like a drug," Roshni continued, "One hit and I'm hooked. Just one breath and I'm high. Are those pheromones?"

"I think so," Mia said. She was caught between lust and listening to her doctor's own licentious analysis. Were her pheromones so strong they were comparable to a drug? It was possible. Just a few minutes of exposure and Diana was ready to pounce, even Roshni, who Mia knew was as professional as any doctor could be, couldn't control herself. Not to mention how taken Annie had become with her since their first time together.

"Makes sense," Roshni said. Her clothes rustled. There was a weak thump to the right. Mia looked and saw her doctor's clothes were discarded. The gentle scent was stronger now, still subtle compared to her own sex, but building. Her cocks throbbed at the aroma and Roshni yelped as she splattered in fresh pre-cum.

"It's denser," Roshni noted. A lewd slurp made Mia quiver in desire, certain her doctor was so far gone that she was sucking the pre off her fingers and face, "Almost white. How much sperm is there? You could get someone pregnant just with this."

"Could I?" Mia asked.

"I'll have to run tests," Roshni said and moved closer. Her soft cheek pressed flat against Mia's cock. The next burst of pre-cum rebounded off her face and fell to the ground with a heavy splat. More accompanied it. As if given permission, her second cock unloaded as well, slowly creating a puddle of thick pre-jizz on the floor. Roshni gave a shuddering sigh and brought her hands to both shafts.

She stroked them from the head to as far as her arms would reach. Her hands were covered in slime, then transferred it to the cocks. Their smooth surface turned slippery as she applied more pre-cum. She cupped her hands under the nozzles, before slathering each handful onto the enormous shafts. Entire feet of length were beyond her reach.

The room filled with the lewd, slick sounds of her hands moving across twin horse cocks. Her face remained close to the flare, heavy breaths enticing thicker gushes of sperm-riddled slime to sully her skin. Roshni moaned and pressed her lips against the crown, licking up a dollop of pre.

"Oh fuck," Roshni shivered and went still. Her hands recovered first, moving slow and purposefully across every inch within range. Her grip was tense and shaky, "I think I came." Mia's cocks leapt at the sentence, almost shoving the petite doctor back in their zeal.

The centaur nibbled her bottom lip and shifted left to right, hoof to hoof. Her doctor just came from a taste of her pre-cum, a puny, watered down form of her true seed. She wanted to cum too. The ache in her balls wasn't painful, more an annoying thumping in the background, but any longer and it would turn unpleasant. How much cum did she have stored up now?

Her balls were enormous spheres now. Each of the four were akin to watermelons or pumpkins, and growing all the time. One set hung beneath her body, while the other bulged out from her rump. Her tail swayed to and fro, brushing the taut flesh. A rumble emanated from them, akin to a starved stomach. They were full, no doubt there. They hungered for release. To unleash every gallon of semen upon this tiny woman. And Mia shared their desire.

"That's not really fair, is it?" The centaur said, "You cumming before me like that."

"No," Roshni agreed. Her hands paused and her lips returned, "But I think I know how to make it up to you."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12